Next Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, sure why not." We stared at each other for a second locking eyes. He looked at me funny and said "Do you have makeup on?"

What was I thinking! Putting makeup on this was such a dumb thing to do. Uggghhh! Of course he would ask me about it.

I turned away from him. I felt really shy and self conscious now. I said really quite "yes, I liked it... so I wanted to wear it... to look good for you."

Charlie sensed me being self conscious of wanting to try more girly stuff now. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach. He bent down and whispered in my ear "You look amazing you know that?"

I shook my head no but I was smiling really big hearing him say that. I said "Thanks Charlie." I turned my head to his face and we kissed gently.

Then I said "will you still do the dishes though. I hate the dishes."

Charlie groaned but said "alright, only cause you're so cute." I blushed hearing him call me cute. He gave me one more peck on my lips and left to shower.

I really liked the attention he gave me. It made me feel special. The atmosphere between us just felt different now that we are a couple. I felt closer to him.

I started cooking the fish and making potatoes. Thinking about 'dating' Charlie and being a couple. I couldn't stop smiling from just thinking about it. I was still torn by some of my feelings but, my gut told me I wanted Charlie. Charlie made me feel good inside, there was no denying that anymore. I think I was starting to accept it.

Charlie got out of the shower and dressed in his usual gym short and tshirt. He came up behind me and smelled so good. He gave me a hug, then kissed me on the cheek and whispered "Your fish always taste better then mine. Thanks for cooking."

I laughed a bit then told him "Get the salad ready I am about done."

Charlie got the salad read standing next to me by the oven. Out butts side by side. Charlie looked behind me and said "I love the way those shorts look on you."

"You only like them because half my butt is out of them." I gave him a smile. "Thanks though, that's why I wore them because I know you like them." I gave him a peck on the lips.

We finished cooking and sat at the table to eat. We talked about our days. I did most of the talking, all about the girly stuff I did all day. He is a really good listener, I like that.

After, we ate I told Charlie how I wanted a movie night again. I haven't watched TV in so long I was addicted to it. He said "okay I'll clean up you pick out a movie." I picked out a old James Bond movie it looked like a action one and I think Charlie would like it more then another romantic movie. I set it down by the TV.

I waited on the couch for Charlie to finish cleaning.

"Hey Charlie."

"What's up babe?"

Fuck I loved hearing him call me babe.

"Is James Bond good?"

"Yeah, I love it not sure you'd like it. Whatever you want works for me."

He finished cleaning and was drying his hands off. I realized I should change out of my shorts into something more comfortable. "Shoot I want these shorts off. I am going to go change." I stood up and was halfway through the kitchen.

"Just take them off here I don't mind" he said.

I stopped and thought about it a second. I asked "Will you take your shift off?"

Charlie took his shirt off and just stared at me like he was piercing my soul. His body looked so good. I undid the button on my jean shorts and let them drop to the floor. I stepped out of them and stood there, only wearing my tube top and neon gstring I turned back to the couch.

My butt was very firm, pretty big and round too. I walked as sexy as I could rocking my butt back and forth for him.

"Wow your butt is perfect Zoey."

"I like yours too" I said back to him knowing he was watching me.

I went over to get a blanket to cover up. I bent over at the waist showing off my round right ass to him. I grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch. "Will you hurry up and come over here to cuddle. I need a kiss."

Charlie finished up in the kitchen as fast as he could. He came and sat down right next to me. "Did you put the movie in?"

I said "no." I got up and grabbed the movie. I went on my hands and knees giving him a good view of my ass and put the movie in slowly. The gstring didn't cover much he could probably see my asshole behind it when I bent down like that. I couldn't believe I was actually trying to tease him by presenting my ass to him.

I got back up walked over, everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, and I saw he had a huge erection. I sat down next to him, handed him the remote and covered us in the blanket. He just stared at me. I said "You going to start the movie?"

"Yeah, can we kiss first?"

I totally forgot to get my kiss I asked for! I leaned in and kissed him. We immediately were making out hard if you want to call it that. We basically were fucking each other's mouth with our tongues. The movie menu screen playing music in the background. He grabbed my ass and I moaned into his mouth, his hand moved down my thigh and back to my butt. Our tongues exploring each other's mouth.

"You shaved your legs?"

"Yeah, and some other things I thought you'd want me to. You like it?" I giggle a little.

We went back to tongue fucking each other's mouths and he moaned a "mmhmm".

I reached down feeling his chest and abs. He put his hand up my shirt and grabbed my bare boobs for the first time. It felt good having them massaged by his big strong hands. He lightly pulled at my hard nipples. My hand wandered around his chest and I thought about what I should to do next. I figured now that I was his girlfriend it would be ok if I touch his thing, right? That's what girlfriends do, I told myself in my head.

I played with his chest some more before I reached for it. I grabbed his penis over his shorts. It was very hard and really big. I couldn't believe how much I was actually enjoying this. I knew deep down though this is what I wanted. I mean I have a hole between my legs now designed to pleasure a man's penis. He moaned into my mouth when I squeezed it. I liked that I was causing this reaction to him. It made me happy making my boyfriend feel good. Everything felt different now that we were a couple, like it was expected for me to touch him. I slowly stroked up and down his penis on the outside of his shorts. He really started moaning. We kept going without saying a word just enjoying each other's touch.

I pulled away from him and stood up, I started to tremble. I felt in shock by what I was doing but I didn't want to stop. We were a couple now and I wanted to keep exploring my new feelings I had for Charlie. I took my tube top off and dropped it on the floor. I was presenting my perfect teenage breasts to Charlie. I wanted him to see me. I wanted to show him my round tits. My nipples were hard from him pulling at them and the excitement of the situation.

I let him look at me and I just watched him stare at my body. I liked that he was a older man, and that he is my man, and I am his girlfriend. I lowered down to my knees, like I naturally belonged there. He threw the blanket off his lap. I scooted in between his legs, I grabbed his cock from the outside of his shorts again. He leaned forward to kiss me more. I pressed my naked tits against his bare chest. I gasped for air each time my sensitive hard nipples rubbed against his hairy chiseled chest. He kept grabbing my ass pulling me into him.

Then, I started to pull his shorts down while we were kissing. He lifted his butt a little to help me get them off. His cock sprang out as it passed his waist band, it slapped his stomach with a loud 'thud' of flesh hitting flesh. His penis then stood straight up between our naked bodies.

We went back to kissing. Then, I did it. I grabbed his bare penis. It was warm, very hard yet soft at the same time. I could just barely touch my fingertips around it. It pulsed strongly in my hand as I held onto him. I did not want to let go. I began to stroke his cock softy. I felt like there was no going back now that I was touching his bare dick and being his girlfriend made me feel like this was expected for me to do now. I knew if I continued stroking his penis I would make him cum. I wanted to make him cum.

I stopped kissing him. Then, as if I was submitting to a natural urge inside of me I started to lower down to meet his cock for the first time. I wasn't thinking of anything else but him in that moment. I looked at his penis in awe as I was at its level now. His cock is huge, 9 inches long and as thick as my wrist. His penis just looked nice and what I imaged a perfect penis should look like. Big mushroom head, circumcised, a single large vein ran the length of the side on the shaft and into his abdomen. His massive testicles were not hairless but had much less hair then the base of his groin. He trimmed his pubes but was not shaved, I liked how he was a little hairy. His balls hung low but not saggy by any means. They were each about the size of a large egg maybe a little bigger. I studied him. I could smell his musk from his body and it was intoxicating. I couldn't believe I was actually gripping his bare cock in my hand, right in front of my face. It felt right though. I began to watch my hand move as I started stroke him again. He moaned and I looked up, he was just staring down at me between his legs with his cock in my hand. I stopped stroking him, but I kept ahold of his dick. I blushed very hard. I felt very exposed emotionally and in a extremely vulnerable position, of him watching me pleasuring his cock. Like I got caught doing something wrong. I felt so tiny in that moment.

He said "do you like touching my cock?"

I was so shy about holding his dick all I could do is bite my lip and nodded yes.

He said "It's ok to like it Zoey."

I bit my lip and stared up at him speechless, without breaking eye contact I started to masterbate his cock for him again.

I started to get use to him watching me. I felt like he was watching me and his body was reacting to my every move. I looked back down at his dick. As I admired his perfect penis in my hand I smiled a little.

I bit my lip again and without looking up at him I lowered down my head.

As I went down I thought 'Oh my god. Am I really about to suck his dick?' I couldn't stop myself I wanted this more then anything. I licked around the head of his dick. It just tasted like skin but really soft. I kissed his head with my full lips.

I was taking baby steps up to trying to suck his dick. I didn't really know how to suck it right. I have only seen pictures of blowjobs in my pornographic magazines. Also, in my girly magazines I had read how to give a blowjob which helped me have a rough idea of what to do. I kept licking and kissing the head and then I saw some precum from his hole leak out of him. I licked it up. It tasted amazing, I had no idea precum tasted so fucking good. Relieved it did not taste gross motivated me a lot and I wanted more. I thought 'am I really going to be able to make him cum? Ewww cum... guys are so gross. I can do this just need to rub his penis and do what I think will feel good.'

I was starting to get really turned on. My vagina had started to drench my gstring. I lowered more.

I wanted to taste his balls and suck on his nuts. I started off kissing them. Next, I started to lick from the back of his ball sac to the bottom of his shaft. Then, I sucked his nuts. They were kind of sweaty and tasted salty. I had to suck them one at a time since they were too big to take them both at the same time. I kept stroking as I sucked his balls gently making popping sounds with my mouth on them. It was kind of gross thinking about sucking his sweaty nuts. But, I liked the taste and I felt like they belonged in my mouth.

He moaned and said "that feels so good when you suck my nuts Zoey."

I hummed a "mmmhhmmm" while I had one of his nuts in my mouth massaging it with my tongue.

I was trying my hardest to do a good job. I was scared to look back up at him and have him see me worshiping his cock like this. I knew he was watching me though. I felt very submissive having his testicles in my mouth. Like he is a strong dominant male over me and I am his submissive bitch. Which I mean is exactly what was happening.

I went back up to the head of his cock and I had teased more precum from him by sucking his heavy balls. I felt proud I was doing a good job so far working his cock, and being a good girlfriend for him. I looked up at Charlie for approval from him as I started to lick up his precum that pooled in his pee hole.

He was still staring at me and said "you want to suck my cock?"

I nodded and said in a softy girly voice "mmhmmm, I want to suck your dick Charlie."

He said "good girl Zoey. Suck my cock with those pretty lips."

He watched me as I licked up and swallowed his tasty precum. Then, I stuck the head of his dick in my mouth.

My lips dragged along his cock as I bobbed my head up and down sucking the head of his penis our eyes kept locked to each other. My lips were definitely made for sucking dick.

I couldn't believe I was actually sucking Charlie's dick and I loved that he was watching me do it. I had fully submitted to him now. I was now his personal cock sucker. I was masterbating his penis with my mouth.

I liked watching his face as I made him make O faces. I kept going up and down his head. I couldn't fit that much of him in my little mouth. His dick was too big and thick. I could feel the corners of my mouth being stretched by his penis in my mouth.

I took him out and said "I can't believe I am sucking your dick right now."

He moaned and said "you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth Zoey."

That felt so good to hear. I need to hear his reassurances of wanting me in that moment. It felt good knowing he trusted me enough to put his penis in my mouth. I felt strangely in control.

Motivated by him I kept sucking harder now, up and down the head of his penis. My lips were stretched and pulled as they dragged along his penis. As I sucked, I used my tongue to play with the bottom of his shaft and head of his penis. I continued to taste more of his precum as it prepared his penis to deliver me his seed.

I grabbed the shaft of his dick with my right hand and started stroking his bare cock that was covered in my saliva. He moaned more, I took that as another sign he liked what I was doing. I worked my hand along his shaft, and then up over the head of his penis as the head almost exited my mouth, I'd go back down and repeat the motion. Over and over again I massaged and rubbed his cock. I tasted more and more precum.

Tasting his precum in my mouth caused my vagina to get soaking wet. I am pretty sure my panties were leaving a wet spot on the carpet. I felt heat radiating from my vagina more and more as I gave my man oral sex.

Charlie said "grab my balls."

I muffled "mmhmmm" with his dick in my mouth.

I kept stroking his shaft with my right hand. With my left hand I grabbed at his balls, I kneaded and lightly pulled at them. He moaned more and his body was shaking pretty bad. His balls would tense up as I sucked his cock and I would gently pull them back into place. I was desperately trying to make him cum. I wanted to make him feel good. I kept going, sucking his head, rubbing my tongue around the head as I went, stroking his cock and playing with his heavy nuts.

My jaw was getting sore after awhile. I didn't want to disappoint him though. I had to make him cum, it was my mission as his new girlfriend. I need him to own my mouth by giving me his seed I would be his forever. A part of him would be inside me. I would officially be a girl, his girl. I didn't know if I would be able to swallow his cum or what I was going to do. I did not plan on blowing his cock tonight. I just couldn't help myself the way he makes me feel is so sexy, I wanted to reward him. Oral sex seemed like a good place to start as I was learning to be a girl and his girlfriend. I felt our trust growing between us, I was needed and wanted by him. I really loved everything about him. His smell was intoxicating and I couldn't help how I was now sexually attracted to him. He was shaking more and he started making like sexy whines and moans. I really liked the noises I cause him to make. It was sexy how much he was enjoying having sex with my mouth.

I wanted him to climax. I removed him from my mouth real quick, continuing to polish his penis head with my hand and play with his heavy nuts, I said "cum for me baby."

He moaned and whimpered louder. Then bam, that immediately sent him over the edge. I was hit in the face with a shot of Charlie's hot cum right in my face and into my hair. Just as I was on my way down to continue sucking his dick. His cum felt so incredibly warm.

I whispered "holy shit!" as I saw it shoot out and hit me. This was actually happening I had made him cum!

He said "ohhhh fuck Zoey" and was moaning loud. It was hot hearing him moan.

I didn't expect his ejaculation to have so much force behind it. I just reacted fast, not really knowing what I should do, I immediately put the head of his penis back in my mouth and sucked. I wanted to make his orgasm as pleasurable as I could. Bam another shot of lava hot cum went in my mouth! It tasted different from the precum, it wasn't bad but wasn't as good as the precum. Charlie kept moaning like crazy and his cock was absolutely throbbing! I kept stroking and sucking his dick while fondling his balls. I couldn't believe I did it, I masterbated his cum from his penis for him with my mouth and hands.

His penis kept throbbing between my thick lips and his balls tightened up with each shot of his seed into my willing mouth. Shot after shot released from him and hit the back of my throat and tongue as I drained his balls. I tried to keep his cum in my mouth and had not swallowed any. He kept cumming and my mouth was getting full and I didn't know what to do.

He moaned out "eat my load!"

I looked up at him. Then, I did as I was told and I took a big gulp of his seamen and swallow a mouth full of his cum. I did not wanting to disappoint him now I had come this far. I wanted to be perfect for him.

I stared at him as he watched me taking his cock while his nuts were exploding in my mouth. I counted at least 15 more shots of cum into my mouth after my first big gulp of cum. I swallowed them one after another, each time a shot of cum pulsed from his cock into my mouth I swallowed it. His eyes were piercing mine as he watched me swallow over and over again, as each shot of his load squirted in me. My mouth was making suckling sounds on his cock as I swallowed his nut. I felt completely dominated by Charlie as he stared down at me between his legs eating his seed as I drained his nuts for him.

Charlie started making a funny like "oh oh oh" sound after he stopped cumming as I kept playing with him in my mouth. I think his penis was getting too sensitive from me sucking it. He grabbed my wrist and I stopped and made a pop sound when the head of his cock came out of my mouth.

"Did I do good?"

Charlie said "That was the best blowjob I've had in my life. You're such a good girl."

I smiled proud of how I just worked his cock to completion. I craved his validation of me. I was kind of jealous he got his dick sucked. I always dreamed of a blowjob before my change into a girl. But, I was happy I did good.

The more I thought about what I did caused me to blush again. I was embarrassed I just gave him oral sex. I couldn't help myself though, my female hormones were driving me to want dick.

I got quite and just looked at his cock in my hand. I was again starting to having trouble with the sense of shame that I sucked his dick, and that I liked making him cum. It felt degrading that I had submitted to his penis. I felt below him in more ways then one.