Next Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie petted my hair. He said "You make me so happy. Thank you and I am incredibly lucky you're mine Zoey. Thanks for taking care of me." It was as if he could read my mind and knew how much I needed his positive reinforcement.

I felt a little bit better about what I just did. I do care about him a lot. He's my partner now and my place as his girlfriend is to take care of all his needs by submitting to him.

I opened up a bit.

I told him "You have a really big load when you cum, is it always that much?"

He nodded yes.

"mmm" I replied. "I really like how much you cum."

No wonder his balls are so big they are producing all that cum.

His cock was a mess of my spit and some of his cum. I figured I should clean him up since I was the one who made him all messy. I licked our mixed juices up as best I could, trying to be as gentle as possible on his still sensitive semi-hard penis. I savored the taste of his cum in my mouth. It tasted like nothing I've had before, overal I liked it. It had a potent odor only a man can make and I felt like I needed it. I grabbed my tube top and dried his cock after cleaning it as best I could with my mouth.

I knew I was his now and that he wanted me. There was no denying it anymore, Charlie owned me. I wanted him. I wondered if he would start asking me now to suck his dick. I definitely surprised myself by how much I liked it. I had no more regrets and felt so happy he owned me. I felt I had finally adjusted to my new female body. I know it's stupid but, I guess I was just embarrassed that I actually wanted dick. He was such a mature handsome grown man though, I didn't want to disappoint him. He was my man now and I am his girlfriend.

I wiped the cum off my face with my tube top. I could smell his scent on it. I kissed his balls and penis lightly a few more times. Then, I got up and went for a kiss from him.

He stopped me and said "can you get a drink of water first?"

I was kind of pissed like I just sucked your dick and ate your cum. You can't even give me a kiss after? Ugghhhh.

I rolled my eyes as I backed my face away from him and turned around. My butt was facing him and he slapped my ass. I jumped a little. Fuck, I like him doing that.

I did as he wanted after that and I said "Okay babe" and smiled. I felt so obedient and objectified.

He watched my ass and tits jiggle as I walked to the kitchen and got some water. I swished it around in my mouth. I felt so used but sexy as he just watched me stand there basically naked. My thong was so wet it stuck to my pussy lips giving me a huge camel toe. I liked him seeing my body. I was thinking about how I could not believe I sucked this 30 year old guys big cock not even 2 months after he turned me into a girl.

He called me back over after a minute of swishing water in my mouth by saying "come here Zoey."

I left the water on the counter and came back to him. I snuggled up next to him. I was his little 18 year old petite teen girl cum dumpster now. I am Charlie's property now. He put the blanket over us. His hand rested on my ass. "Holy shit your ass is so wet Zoey."

I blushed and kissed him. He didn't push me away this time now that I cleaned my mouth out. As we made out he was rubbing on the outside of my panties right on my clit. He clearly had been with other women before me if he was able to find my clit that quickly. I figured that would be good since I am a virgin and he would know what to do when we had sex. He made me moan involuntary. I gyrated my hips up off the couch. I kissed him deeper and his hand started to go down the front of my panties. His finger started rubbing on my bare clit.

I grabbed his hand. "I can't. I am not ready yet." I was not mentally prepared to have him touch my vagina yet. I knew it would happen. But, I was still accepting my body.

He took his hand out from my panties. My pubic hair was tugged a little as he pulled his fingers out. He stuck his fingers in my mouth. I cleaned my wetness from them. Fuck I wanted to get off after that. He didn't make me drink water after that and we continued kissing. I could taste my vagina as we made out and I am sure he could too. He probably liked the taste too. I rested my hand on his cock. It was still semi hard.

I asked him "Wanna start the movie now?"

He nodded and said "yeah, I am getting sick of this menu screen music."

We giggled together.

Charlie started the movie with the remote. We cuddled partly under the blanket, my head on his chest, tits smashed against his side. He would go back and forth from grabbing my ass to my side boob, scratching my back lightly in between. I felt so loved and warm. I kept my hand on his testicles, I think he liked that. His cock was just perfect in every way.

We sat quietly watching the movie. I spaced out not really watching the movie and thinking about a lot of stuff. From what I did to him tonight, to what was likely going to happen in the future. I wondered about what sex was going to feel like and if it would hurt. I was really scared of getting pregnant. My mind was just in a whole other place now. I felt amazing knowing I sucked his dick and made him cum. I couldn't believe I actually went through with it and that he actually wanted me to do it. Though I was still a bit confused about my sexuality I guess.

I didn't really care to watch much of the James Bond movie at all I only picked it for Charlie. Charlie's gentle caressing of my naked body felt so comforting. It made me fall asleep pretty quick snuggled up pressing my chest against him.

I woke up from Charlie gently rubbing my hard nipple. He was whispering "Hey babe, let's go to bed we can finish the movie some other time."

"Are you sure?"

He chuckled "Yes, you're sleeping anyways and you wore me out I am ready for bed too."

"Mmhmmmm okay that sounds good" still sleepy I got up, stretched and walked towards the bedrooms.

Charlie got up after me and turned off the TV. Charlie followed behind me. He was completely naked and I was only in my gstring. Without thinking or hesitation I walked in his bedroom and got under his covers. He walked in behind me watching my ass as I got in his bed then he went to the bathroom in his room. As I laid under the covers waiting for him.

I thought about how I just walked to his room, realizing what I did. I was thinking 'guess I should get use to sleeping in here now.'

I could see the toilet in Charlie's room pretty well from the bed. The master bathroom toilet did not have a lot of privacy. I watch and could hear Charlie's powerful stream of pee come from his body. Normally that would gross me out but it made me feel good knowing he was comfortable doing that in front of me.

He flushed and came to the bed and got in the covers.

"You're ok sleeping in here?" He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I said "mmhmmm I want to, is that ok?"

He said "I have wanted you in here every night since we got home."

We kissed a little gently. "Thanks for making me feel pretty Charlie."

"You're the best Zoey."

We cuddled still naked, the only piece of clothes between us was my neon gstring. I was the little spoon and he was the big spoon. He cupped my breast with his hand and fidgeted with my nipple. I ground my tushy into his groaning.

I passed out immediately as we were cuddling, worn out from what we had done both emotionally and physically.