Next Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught Charlie checking out my boobs in the tube top. Reading the article made my nipples hard and I wondered if he saw what I was reading. I said "of course you'd pick the skimpiest outfit ever for me. Can we stop on the way home so I can get some clothes? The clothes in this magazine gave me some ideas of what I'd like to wear."

"Whatever you want Zoey."

We stopped at a mall and I took a long time filling two garbage bags of clothes, yoga pants, underwear, bras, and swimsuits. Charlie complained but I reminded him "maybe if you didn't turn me into a girl we wouldn't be here." Charlie shut up pretty quick. We ate some canned food for lunch and left the mall, now only a hour or so from the cabin.

I took my red pill after eating and fell asleep as Charlie drove home. I was so tired from shopping, a full belly and now the pill. As I was sleeping I ended up with my head on Charlie's lap.

"Home sweet home! Wake up Zoey!"

I woke up on Charlie's lap and felt his cock, which was semi-hard against my face. "What the fuck Charlie!?You're hard?"

"Sorry I didn't want to wake you. I can't help my body's reaction to seeing a girl on my lap. It has been years!"

"Ok, ok, sorry you're right I just didn't want to feel your dick so soon."

"So soon?"

"Shut up! I hate you! Ugh Charlie!!"

I got up and took the clothes I picked out from the mall inside. Charlie unpacked the truck and I could hear him when he got inside I was already showering. He went to his room to do the same. After I showered I put on a thong, some yoga pants and a tank top. My ass looked so good in the yoga pants. I threw out all my old boy clothes. I couldn't hardly look at them anymore. We ate dinner that night together and it felt similar to how it use to. But, I couldn't be around Charlie anymore I was still upset with him. After dinner I stayed in my room alone. I tried on more clothes that night and read more of the magazines. I felt happy to be all clean and back in my own bed.

The next few weeks passed pretty uneventful. I still did not wanting to have sex or do anything sexual. We had like semi-sexually charged conversations and teased each other but I was still very reluctant. I caught Charlie checking me out and he had caught me checking him out. Fair is fair I guess. I explored my body more and learned that the membrane in my vagina is a hymen. Virgins break it their first time having sex. I was scared of Charlie's penis. I knew it was huge and my vagina was so little. There is no way it would fit. I hated that I even thought about him having sex with me.

But, I would get randomly turned on by Charlie sometimes. I felt so confused as to why I wanted him. I suppressed those feelings fairly easily when I considered it could get me pregnant.

I kept taking the red pills and finally finished them. We had a little celebration night. He made my favorite food, fish tacos, but Charlie made it special for me so that was fun. I had started the course of blue pills the next day.

"Ok Zoey, the blue pills will help balance out your hormones. You need to take them for a month. Now, listen you might get very large mood swings that is normal though ok?"

"Alright Charlie, give them here. They have to be better then the red ones" Thank god I was done with the red ones. They made me so tired I hope the blue are better.

The next few days all seemed normal. A week into the blue pills though I started to have more thoughts about Charlie. Like wanting him to kiss me, hold my hand, or even wonder what his penis looks like. This made me mad and just like Charlie said my mood was erratic. I got my first period and that made my mood worse. Luckily Charlie had pads for me to wear. I felt so weird in them like I was wearing a diaper. It was very embarrassing. Charlie was very sweet about it. He didn't make it awkward and made me feel special. He'd give me feet rubs and he'd bring me breakfast in bed, plus cooking my favorite stuff. He called me beautiful a lot and I didn't like that at first. When I got my period though it was nice to hear. I felt so gross, I needed to hear something good about myself. My period only lasted a week thankfully.

One night during dinner Charlie suggested a movie night.

"You have movies?" I said. "What the fuck why didn't we do this before!"

"What else would I be watching on the TV over there? No cable or internet but I have some old movies on BlueRay."

"BlueRay? What's that?"

"BlueRay is a really old format that is not used anymore since everything was streamed. But, I found some and was lucky it still worked."

I said "ok sounds fun, I haven't seen a movie in a long time."

After dinner I relaxed on the couch. Charlie has been doing all the cleaning and cooking, everything really. Tonight was no different. I am glad I could just have time to adjust.

"Pick out a movie Zoey and when I am done cleaning we will watch it."

I looked through the movies they were all very, very old. But, picked one that looked good about a disaster I read a book about.

"Found one!" I said.

"What is it?"

"Ummm it's called Titanic? Seems cool it's about a ship wreck I think!"

"That movie is like 200 years old, you sure Zoey?"

"Yeah I wanna see it please! They're all old anyways."

"Ok, I'll be right there."

He came over to set up the movie. I sat on one end of the couch and watched what Charlie was doing. His butt was right in front of me as he got down to put the movie in. I just couldn't stop thinking how tight and cute his butt looked in his jeans. I wanted to grab it but didn't.

"Wait I want to change Charlie don't start it yet."

"Ok good idea I need to get out of these jeans too."

We both got dressed in what we wore to bed. I was in a long white t shirt that was basically a dress. It went to just above my knees with a black thong on underneath. I really liked thongs because they were so comfortable and made me feel cute.

Charlie wore gym shorts and no tshirt. When he came out I was waiting on the couch. I felt my nipples get hard. I admittedly checked out his dick as he walked by. I could see it swinging beneath his shorts. It was mesmerizing. I wanted to touch it now more then ever.

"Hey throw me that blanket Charlie."

He threw the blanket over to Me. Even though I wasn't really cold I was worried he was looking at my nipples through my shirt. They were hard bringing extra attention to them. I didn't think about him being able to see them through my shirt when I put it on. My black thong was clearly visible too.

Charlie sat on the other side of the couch. I liked how he respected my space. We were still acting more as two guys then a guy and a girl.

The movie started and there was a sex scene that really turned on me on. I was fascinated by the kissing and always wanted to try that. I felt warmth spread between my legs. I subconsciously moved over to Charlie and put the blanket over both our laps.

We were shoulder to shoulder sitting close to each other. After a couple minutes I said "Is this ok Charlie?"

"Yeah of course it is."

"Can you put your arm around me?"

Charlie didn't say a word and put his arm around me. I cuddle up next to him. I felt so safe and turned on. His manly musk scent was intoxicating. We continued watching the movie.

When the movie was over I stayed cuddled up next to Charlie through the credits and I let out a big sigh. I felt proud of myself for actually cuddling up to Charlie for the first time. I was kinda sad the cuddling was going to end since the movie was over. Charlie has been nothing but patient with me and I wanted to reward him for it. It was also nice not to be alone and taken care of.

"You ok Zoey?"

"Yes, just feel so safe and cozy here."

I looked up at Charlie and he was already looking at me. Our eyes met and we just stared at each other in silence. Charlie probably having been with many women before the apocalypse, he knew what I wanted. Even if I didn't realize I wanted it in that moment. He hesitated a little until I closed my eyes. I couldn't watch what I think was going to happen.

Our lips met.

Charlie started kissing me. I couldn't believe I was getting my first kiss.

He peppered my full thick lips with little pecks over and over. Then, more passionately he started kissing me. Charlie began to explored my mouth with his tongue. It felt weird but I liked it. I started mimicking what he was doing and started getting the feel for how to make out. Luckily Charlie felt like he knew what he was doing. Our tongues swirling around each other's.

We kept kissing for about 15 minutes. He was teaching me how to kiss without saying a word. I kept my eyes shut unable to face what I was doing. I got bolder and I put my hand on his chest and felt his pec's. Charlie moved his hand to my round supple firm butt and squeezed my bare ass. I moaned and moved my hand to feel his abs. I liked to playing with his hairy happy trail which slowly led me down farther. I lightly touched his penis. His cock was very hard. I could feel every detail of his penis through the thin material. I squeezed it excited by what I was doing and Charlie moaned. He squeezed my butt tighter.

His moan snapped me out of it. I opened my eyes in kind of shock what was happening and I pulled my hand away and stopped kissing him.

"I am sorry, I just am not ready yet Charlie."

"It's fine Zoey. I don't want to rush you."

"Thank you Charlie." I laid with my head on his chest and heard his heart beating. I grabbed his hand and we sat there for awhile in silence. He has been treating me so well I felt bad for stopping. He played with my hair which felt nice. I was beginning to have feelings for him I never thought I'd have for him. I wanted to be more then friends.

"Let's go to bed Zoey."

"Ok, I am sleeping in my room though."

Charlie chuckled "I know. I am tired though and need to go fishing tomorrow. Do you want to go?"

We stood up and let go of each other's hand.

"No, those pills have me a wreck still I haven't been sleeping well."

"Have your tried to umm, you know?"

"I feel disgusted every time I touch myself. I read about how girls can but I just haven't felt like doing that"

"Well I think you're beautiful and perfect. Don't hate yourself."

"Thanks Charlie."

"Night Zoey."

"Night Charlie. Thanks for being so understanding."

Charlie gave me a small kiss on the cheek and said "I just want you to be happy."

He walked into his room leaving the door open as usually. I walked into my room and closed the door.

I got in bed and couldn't sleep again. I could only think about how it felt to kiss Charlie. I was turned on from thinking how bad it was what I did. But, I couldn't deny a strong bond growing inside of me. When he wasn't around I wanted him there. When he was around I wanted to be by him. I started to touch my vagina through my thong. I felt myself getting wet and what felt like a itch. I read about the clitoris in the girly magazines, they had taught me more about sex and my body then just the pictures in the porno magazines. I felt around for my clit. I couldn't find it and took the thong off.

I turned the bathroom light on that was attached to my room, so I could see. This was a huge step for me I hated even looking between my legs usually. My vagina was a little hairy but not very much. I didn't really like the hair there but I have really been neglecting that area. I was usually too sad to even look between my legs, let alone shave there. All the porno magazines girls were usually shaved or only a little hairy. That's what I wanted to do too.

I started feeling myself again and then what I could best describe as like a fleshy bump near the top of my vagina. I found it, my clit. It felt good when I rubbed it. At first I was thinking of women and boobs. When I thought of touching Charlie's penis it made my body shutter a little with pleasure. Slowly I increased my pace and pressure rubbing on my clit. I keep going back in my mind focusing on touching Charlie's penis more frequently. It got to the point where that was the only thing on my mind. Thinking of his hard cock was turning me on more then thinking of women. I imagined myself as his girlfriend and it made me really turned on. It was like a itch I couldn't stop scratching. Warmth spread through my body and my face felt like it was on fire. I muffled softly "fuck me Charlie" really quite and when those words left my mouth I started to shake and my mouth was wide open. I was in a frenzy rubbing my clit! I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from moaning too loud. I was having my first orgasm as a girl. My butt raised off the bed, and I was gyrating my crotch in the air as I rubbed. It felt 10x stronger then anything I ever felt before. Frantically, I kept stimulated my clit until my orgasm subsided. It lasted so much longer then they use to.

Afterwards, I felt so much better. It was like a weight was lifted off me. I felt calm and satisfied. I laid on my bed and sniffed my wet fingers. I was curious what it tasted like. I licked my wetness off my fingers, and actually liked the taste of my body which surprised me. I started to feel shame from getting so aroused from think of a penis, Charlie's penis. He was just so strong and perfect in my mind. Like he would protect me no matter what. My hormones changing must be making me this way I thought. I drifted off to sleep think of Charlie with just my long white tshirt on and my black thong on the floor.

When I woke up I thought about the night before and what I did with Charlie again. 'It's normal for a girl to want a guy. I am a girl now and need to accept it. Charlie treats me like a princess and he would always protect me with his strong fit body.' Was basically the conversation I was having in my mind with myself. I thought it over some more and heard Charlie making breakfast.

I got up and put my thong back on and headed to the kitchen.

I was greeted by a "Morning beautiful" from Charlie. I blushed a little remembering our kiss from the night before a little embarrassed still.

"Morning Charlie. Can I have some eggs please?"

"Yes you may. I was making them for you as a bed and breakfast but you woke up earlier then usual."

"I know I slept better last night." I was fixated on Charlie's butt it was so firm and cute in his gym shorts. I didn't even care at this point if he caught me looking.

"Good, well I already ate, here's your eggs. I am going to go fishing to get some dinner. I am taking lunch with me so I won't be back for awhile."

"Ok, I'll figure something out to eat here and wanted to do some stuff anyways."

"Alright Zoey, I am outa here then I'll see you tonight." He bent down and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I melted a bit inside and loved it. I couldn't believe I had kissed Charlie last night and I wanted more this morning.

"Charlie, before you go. Can I have ummm... have a real.... ahhh.... kiss?" What the fuck did I just stutter out of my mouth? I couldn't believe I was actually asking for it from him. I wanted him so badly now though it hurt. I cannot quite explain it. I needed a kiss from him more then anything in the world.

Without talking Charlie came over to me as I sat on a stool at the bar. We stared at each other and we made out, tongue and all. With both our eyes open looking at each other. As we were kissing I grabbed his butt. It was firm but squishy I liked it. He just held onto my sides and let me touch him. His hands were high enough up my sides he definitely could feel my boobs. I am sure that was no accident, I liked it though.

I stopped and innocently asked "Charlie, am I your girlfriend now?"

He looked at me and said "Nothing would make me happier. Will you be my girlfriend Zoey?"

"Yes Charlie, I want to be your girlfriend." We started kissing again. This time with our eyes closed our hands went right back to exploring each other.

He nibbled on my lip, then pulled away and it felt like he stole my breathe away. He said "I'll miss you" and I replied "me too babe." He walked out the door started his truck and drove off to the spring.

I sat there for a long time just thinking the dumbest stuff possible like 'oh my god I called him babe! Eak! I have a boyfriend! Am I a good kisser?' I got up eventually, with a big smile on my face and kinda did a little happy dance.

I cleaned up the kitchen and thought about how I was dating Charlie now. It made me feel incredibly girly to be his girlfriend now. Any thoughts of my previous life became fewer and father between them. I realized that even with my hairy legs and armpits Charlie still thought I was pretty. I went to his room and stole a razor and shaving cream. I jumped in the shower to clean off from the night before. I shaved my legs, armpits and made my vagina hair into a triangle. That was how I liked it so figured Charlie would appreciate that. "Why do I want to make my vagina look good for Charlie. Oh my god what is happening to me" I said out loud. I knew why I wanted to make it look good for him though. I guess I was just surprised how quickly I've fall into being a girl. I like this new normal though. Being a girl was kinda fun and growing on me. I was still scared of sex and getting pregnant though. I felt that was pretty normal though. Heck before I would have been scared of it too.

I got dressed trying on different outfits and settled on what Charlie had picked out for me at the hospital. It seemed like forever ago leaving that hospital as a girl. But, was really just a little over a month. I wore the short jean shorts and the black tube top. I didn't wear bras cause I hated how tight they were on my chest. I must have grabbed the wrong size when picking them out. My tits just overflowed out of them all. Also, working the clasp in the back was annoying. I did really like thongs and gstrings though. I chose a neon yellow gstring today. My butt was basically hanging out of the shorts they were so tiny. I kind of rolled my eyes thinking about what was going through Charlie's mind when he picked these out. Of course I know what he was thinking.

I cleaned up the house after getting dressed and I took care of the chickens. I went into town in my truck to get some more seed for the chickens since we were almost out. Before I came back I picked up some makeup too. Reading about it so much in my girly magazines made it seem like I had to have it.

When I got home I fed the chickens first. I then settled in my bathroom and started simple with just eyeliner. It wasn't too hard to put on and my eyes looked like all the girls in the magazines I read. I was happy how my eyes turned out. I thought I'd mess up the other makeup so I would try the other stuff later. I would constantly check myself out anxiously waiting for Charlie to come home. I had to make sure my hair still looked perfect. Did my butt look to big? Are my boobs pressed together if I move like this? I was falling head first into being a real girl mentally and not just physically.

I started watching titanic again waiting for Charlie. I liked the sex scene in it. It helped settle my nerves too. My first day dating was stressing me out. I didn't want to screw it up.

"Zoey I am back. Got a couple fish for tonight I'll cook up for us." He said as he came in. "Watching Titanic again? You love that old movie don't you?"

I got up and mumbled "ummm huh." I walked over grab Charlie around the neck and pulled him down to my full lips. We made out a little then I grabbed the fish from him. "I decided I like the way you make me feel kissing me. I want to cook for you tonight since you've been so patient with me." I walked over to the kitchen counter with the fish leaving him there standing.

"Zoey, you sure? I don't mind cooking."

"No I want to really, please can I?"