Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You. Your friends..." His spit dripped down her forehead and over her lashes.

"Your?" He searches her thoughts further with a poised eye brow.

"Owners?"

"That's what I wanna hear. Don't you ever say anything different. We own your beautiful bod Bitch. Ours for the taking."

"I've given up thinking otherwise. I let you guys fuck me on top of Dixon, that should tell you I'd do anything. I'm glad he was so drunk he was comatose that night. I might have been homeless back then and not have even been stressed over his new bride."

"That night was pretty crazy. When he drinks...he drinks."

"Yes he does. Greg...thank you, all of you for making me see I'm good at something. You might not grasp my reality but you guys...saved my life."

"Fuck yeah we did. You owe us. Now get in there and get my girl naked." He turns sideways pointing to the living room. Smiling at him Christina marched in with inspiration and went straight up behind Loni as she used the DVD remote to skip through the garbage before the movie itself. As she did Christina leaned in and guided Loni's long hair aside to kiss the girls neck. Giggling at a ticklish nature Loni glanced at Greg still in the kitchen doorway.

"You don't deserve me Buddy." Loni indulged her thoughts toward her boyfriend, then placed a hand up into Christina's own blond hair. "Now you...you deserve me." Christina agreed. Lifting Loni's pale yellow camisole up over her breasts Christina played with them, Loni feeling Christina's monster tits smothering into her back. Nipples dragging and teasing as the camisole was tugged up over Loni's arms and head the girl swooned, eyelids closing at Christina's warm kisses over her shoulders.

"Here let me help." Greg stepped in front of Loni and reached in to unbutton and zip down his girlfriends white denim shorts. Stepping away once he parted the two sides of her outlet to see Loni's tanned abdomen, very little in the form of pubes, Greg moved behind Christina. Taking the DVD remote from Loni, he left her to Christina's mercy without anything to deviate her attention. Leaning forward Greg bit Christina's ass making her whimper, "Get her fuckin' shorts off you chunky whore." He loved treating her like shit, the thing is the more he did so the more Christina liked hearing herself being put down. There was no turning back now that acceptance was embedded within her soul.

Fingers fluttering along Loni's ribs to her hips, then beneath her shorts Christina guided them down over a scrumptiously tight heart shaped ass. Kneeling behind the girl, her breasts trailing all the way down her body to mask that beautiful bottom Christina left the shorts over the girls tennis shoes. Leaning in Christina Holly kissed Loni's butt teasing her tongue into a swath between her crack. Easing forward to palm her own knees Loni indulged Christina and let the woman lick her butt pucker.

"You go girl." Loni laughed, "You do better at buttering me up than Greg does."

"She does not. You know I love eating your asshole. Fuck you bitch."

"Not today...today I'm all Christina's." Tongue up her asshole Loni squealed and praised her girl Chris in every way possible. Discovering that another girl was fun Christina devoted herself into doing her very best. Hearing two girls in the porno only helped entice her performance.

Taking a seat on the sofa Greg divided his attention between watching his girlfriend panting heavily, and the diva drama of the porno. The actresses in the movie were actually similar. The big girl was proportioned like Christina, and her partner was petite and overwhelmed by the bigger woman. He never expected the similarities but it definitely fueled his imagination. Gritting his teeth he jumped up and undid his jeans dropping them like lightning. Boxers joining his ruffled up pant legs, he quickly whipped his t-shirt off. Kicking his legs in mid air while flopping back on to the couch his jeans went hurling one way, his boxers the other. Somehow he managed to escape all those with one shoe still on, lost as soon as he had the opportunity. Socks only he sprawled out jerking off at the show...shows before him.

Yelping at Christina's relentless tongue Loni found herself reaching up under her legs to massage her clit for an added sensitivity. Between both girls efforts Loni came pretty swiftly. Trembling hard, knees buckling Loni dropped forward. On her hands and knees she found Christina ravenous now that she had a taste of something new. In her slumped over position Loni was at the mercy of the big girl. Christina's arms reaching beneath Loni curled around her limbs and kept her prisoner. The feast amid her ass continued for a second round. Loni lost her balance finally, her upper body hugging the carpet, face laying on her left profile huffing at her next orgasm. Eyeballs rolling back Loni cried out, "Yesssssssssssssss!"

Squirting all over Christina's jawline didn't even faze the woman, Christina Holly loved making Loni crazy. If anything it made her want to reach a third climax without giving the girl a chance at peace. Switching it up however Christina went to the fountain itself and dug her tongue as deep as she could within Loni's tight pink pussy. The new addition brought on a clawing at the carpet that nearly broke a nail, Loni squealing at that possibility, she loved her nails.

Behind their entanglement on the floor Greg reaching near nut sensitivity leaped from his seat and moved up behind Christina. Hovering his pecker over that big beautiful butt he unloaded a massive round of liquid artillery, peppering her cheeks. Ass rising up to meet Greg he was tempted to fuck Christina but chose not to. Retreating back to the sofa he caught his breath and continued fondling himself. He just wanted to watch the girls go at it.

While jizz dripped from her ass down her thighs Christina opted to finger Loni, giving her tongue a rest. Introducing two fingers she twisted and turned and thrust, all of which brought on a slobbering, "I LOVE YOU." Christina smiled, at least someone did. It was enough to make her want to increase her efforts.

Needing to stretch out due to back pain Christina withdrew her hand and tossed Loni over on to her back. Snatching her socked ankles Christina brought the girls legs over her torso and headed back in, tongue razing. Lapping persistently over Loni's clit brought on howls, as well as a ticklishness. The deafening cries of ecstasy made Loni hoarse. A third orgasm at Christina's dueling fingers and tongue brought on convulsions and a splashdown that literally drowned Christina's entire face.

Reeling from the downpour Christina realized Greg stood behind her again. Seconds of recognition he unloaded another round all across Christina's back. Hearing his grunts made pretty Miss Holly giggle. As soon as he had finished he stepped over Christina's right leg and stood over Loni. "She hasn't had enough. Scissor my bitches!" Naïve a bit Christina looked lost. Seeing her confusion Loni returned to her own sanity enough to sit up and scoot closer to the blond.

"Sit up like me Chris." As prompted Christina crawled to her feet and swung her legs around to face Loni. "Lift this leg up." Loni's toes tapped Christina's right calf, encouraging her to pose as told. Once ready Loni spider walked toward her friend and matched angles until they could make vaginal contact. Labia's smothering one another Loni did most of the work in the friction department. Discovering how good it felt Christina joined in until both women were dancing divinely.

Christina came first, sorely needed after investing so much attention toward Loni earlier. Circling them Greg enjoyed the connection. Prodding Christina with his toes he had to get in his authority. "Get into it slut. I wanna see those pussy lips making out like they're in love. Lover's lane you cunts." Both girls increased their efforts working up a healthy sweat. Loni was closing in again, her expression straining to hold out in seeing Christina's own fight to hang in there.

"Let's cum together Chris. You can do it."

"I want to."

"I want you to too." Greg huffed standing right over both tangled sluts, jerking off like a madman. "On three!" He laughed. "I want in on this lip lock." Timing was tedious for all three of them but just hearing one another reaching a breaking point the trio compared notes and fired on all cylinders. Gush, gush, in a rush! Twin cunts flowed a scalding hot current over one another. From above came violent missiles hitting Christina's tits in one shot while shifting in step to scatter further threads of white on to Loni's perky nips.

"About time I got some of that." Loni laughed falling back from exhaustion. "I was getting jealous of Chris's backside."

"Painting the broad side of the barn." He chuckled.

"You need to stop putting my girl down or I'm dumping you." Loni found the energy to sit up and lunge over Christina body to body, chest to chest. Hugging Christina seemed important. Even Greg noticed their growing bond. Sighing he gave up and went to sit back on the sofa and let the girls snuggle. Lost in one another's body heat and cum stickiness the girls found peace.

"What the hell?" Greg heard something as he watched the movie alone, "Are you bitches...snoring?"

Naptime!

"Well fuck!"

12