All Comments on 'Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 01'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
chick2206chick2206over 1 year ago

What made you write this? It was not an enjoyable read as true as it might be

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although I'm usually not a fan of nonconsensual stories, I really enjoyed the way you did this one. It's very well written and I look forward to seeing the way their relationship evolves.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Femdom is not my “cup of tea” — theme is frustratingly frustrating not to mention not erotic, but you write so well (including this piece) and I’ve enjoyed your other stories and the characters you create, so had to read. Well fashioned characters, crisp dialogue, humor and as I said frustrating. Got to “like It” even if I didn’t like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific premise.

Great backstory. Great buildup.

Too rushed with the sex. Needed some teasing with her boobs. Needed some teasing with her ass. Needed dialog where she questioned him about whether he jerks off to thoughts of her? And what does he imagine/envision?

Does he ever think about eating her pussy? Would he like to learn how?

Not fond of the ending.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I freaking love this story!!! You hit all my kinks lol!! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! I'm really interested how she "bullies" him further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make her fall in love with him and be his protector.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 1 year ago

Although different from your normal type story. I really enjoyed how you told it from the male pov. I think you did a great job being in his head. I'll agree it was fustrating cause I kept waiting for him to just blow up at her.

Over all very well written and glad to see you branching out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loving this, good story

servemistservemistover 1 year ago

Not your normal stuff, maybe the different topic, is out of your "wheelhouse" so to speak. It seemed rushed, knowing where the story was going, actually led to the boredom of the story. Both characters seem one dimensional, not the layered characters of your previous work. Another chapter is 50-50, but you have the "chops" to improve. I am sorry for being so blunt, but I expected more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your such a great spanking writer why did you switch venues. Was long and not very interesting. Cut your loses and don’t pursue s sequel.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 1 year agoAuthor

I didn't switch venues, entirely. I still write spanking stories on my Patreon. I've just been passionate about other avenues lately. For more spanking and catfight stories, you can check out my Patreon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will you make a sequel? I love their dynamic

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 1 year agoAuthor

Should be out tomorrow.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

She was very harsh on him, but he obviously could not resist. I’m looking forward to reading the sequel and see if they can develop I to a n I going relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Obviously written by a woman. I've never heard of a guy, who has the awareness he's being played, keep walking into stupid situations over and over again. I know it's fiction, but it should at least be loosely based on normal human response. You don't keep feeding the dog. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By far your hottest story, holy moly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, he's right about one thing. She's ugly on the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was hard to read. Neither character had any redeeming qualities.

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 1 year ago

I love stories about bullying and this one really is fantastic! The way she looks down on him and thinks he deserves to be treated like this is incredibly sexy and I can't wait to read more.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

I'm intrigued. Read some of your stories but this has left me with mixed feelings at the moment.

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Typically, I love your stories and your writing style. This one - not so much.

BetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyBetaCuckLoserDeniedPussy11 months ago

I love how cruel you made your dominant female in this, very well done! You have a good understanding of S&M, and what good female domination is. One piece of advice though, you should have the male enjoy what is being done to him on some level. Yes she is his bully, but if you're writing this for submissive men, you want to show the male enjoying being dominated, since we enjoy being dominated. The male in your story is weak but not submissive. He is a victim, not a male who enjoys being dominated, that's a mistake. Yes he may be embarrassed, and he may make some objections for appearances sake, but if he is a submissive male, on some level, he will love what she is doing to him. Thank you for the great story, you're an amazing woman! :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nope

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

This is the first chapter of the first story I've read by this author, and I am very impressed. There are some clear indications of good things ahead. You get the sense that this series is written with patience and that the long game will be worth the journey. I'm very glad to have found this author and story.

Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

Hate bully stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting premise.

Meh!

Needed much more verbal interplay. Needed to have her ask him if he thought about her when he masturbated?

Did he watch porn? What kind? Femdom? What did he dream/fantasize about?

Take your cock out. Show me how you masturbate.

Two stars.

GRythes92GRythes924 months ago

Very good beginning. You usually do not find an unreliable narrator on Litterotica, but Phillip's story and victimhood raise interesting question about how much we can trust his version of events. Is he really the socially awkward embodiment of the unattractive and awkward teenage male (combined with social anxiety)). By keeping Julia's motivations and feelings opaque, the author keeps us wondering. The erotic humiliation is very xviting and exquisite. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great premise.

NIcely written.

Nicely paced.

She never asks him if he likes her body? And what about it does he like? Does he jerkoff thinking about her? What does he imagine/fantasize about? Does he like her ass? Does he think her pussy is pretty?

But five stars for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES