Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you happy now?" I asked, standing there suddenly in her little shorts. God, I felt so pathetic, showing off my pasty upper thighs again.

"Happy? Why would I be happy?" she asked, looking at me like I was so far below her I didn't even deserve to ask that question. "I'm just putting you in your place. I'm not getting any pleasure out of this."

Suddenly, I thought back to the way she was giggling with her friends at my expense. Knowing that everyone she was associated with probably knew about my embarrassing outing the last time I was in her room, I decided to confront her about spilling all my embarrassing secrets to everyone.

"Julia, why did you have to tell your friends about the time I came super fast?!" I asked, almost stomping my feet like a little kid. "You know how embarrassing that was for me! Why would you bring that up to anyone else, especially after I asked you to keep it a secret?!"

"Oh, Philly..." she started, completely blowing off my complaints. "What I tell my friends is my own business. You don't need to worry about that. It's not like they are your friends."

"I can't help but worry about it," I explained, huffing and puffing. I don't know why I thought this was a good idea, but I suddenly had an urge to admit, "My friends didn't even believe me when I told them you forced me to cum in your bedroom..."

Suddenly, the expression on Julia's face changed as we stood there in silence, staring at each other. Once again, I put my head down in shame. Unfortunately though, I could feel her eyes glaring at me, as if I had done something harmful.

A moment of silence went by, and I had to look up at her and see what she was doing. Julia was still staring at me, piercing through my soul with those deep brown eyes.

"You fucking told your friends I forced you to cum?!" she finally asked in the most serious tone I had heard her use yet.

Twiddling my fingers, I quietly explained, "Yeah, but... they didn't even believe me... so what does it even matter?"

"You can't fucking tell anyone what I did to you, got it?! I mean, what the fuck were you thinking?!"

"Well, you told your friends so I thought..."

"So you thought what?!" she interrupted, stepping up to me and intimidating me with her physical presence once again. "You thought it was a good idea to tell people I touched you without your consent? Are you trying to get me expelled from school?!"

Even though the event I described to my friends was completely factual, hearing Julia explain it in such a legal matter made me realize that I might have made a mistake. "I didn't mean to make it sound that bad..." I explained as my voice went quiet like a mouse. "I just wanted sympathy from being bullied..."

"So, you wanted to get me kicked out of school and leave me no chance of getting into any colleges?" she asked, making me feel like an even bigger piece of shit. "I guess being a loser your entire life wasn't enough for you, was it? You wanted to ruin my life as well."

"I'm sorry! They didn't believe me, anyway! But I wasn't trying to ruin your life! And I swear I tried to do your packet as quickly as possible because I want you to graduate!"

"It's too late, Phillip. You tried to get me expelled. Apparently, I don't deserve to go to college, even if it's not the one you're going to. No, you have to ruin my life even after we go our separate ways."

"Julia, no!" I reacted, feeling the need to right the ship for some reason. I guess deep down inside my heart, even though she had caused so much harm, I could just never see myself as the bad guy in any situation.

Then, in yet another one of her shocking moves, Julia walked up to me and pressed her hand right against my crotch. As I gasped and almost jumped out of my shoes, she rubbed her palm against my hardening cock and asked, "Is this so fucking bad that you felt the need to ruin my future?"

"I didn't try to ruin your future!" I mumbled as I attempted to pull myself away from her. "I'm sorry... I didn't think of the implications!"

Unfortunately, no matter how much I squirmed, she held me still while rubbing me until my dick almost pushed a hole through the little shorts. "If you hate this so much that you wanted me expelled, then why is your small dick getting so hard right now?" she asked, staring into my struggling eyes. "I don't see Little Phil complaining down here."

"No, it feels good! It's just so embarrassing..."

"Whatever," she interrupted before turning around and walking off. "I thought I was doing you a favor. Most guys would be honored to have a girl like me touching them, but I guess I'm too ugly to play with your small dick."

Somehow, as she took her hand away, a huge rush of guilt came over me. Not only was my penis disappointed, like she had already brought me to the brink of the climax before edging me, I now felt like I had wrongly insulted her. I know it might sound crazy, but I'm just so pathetic, even an obviously terrible person like Julia could manipulate me into feeling like the bully.

"I think you're pretty..." I admitted, watching her suddenly stop in her tracks. "Even though I don't like you, it's only because you've been so mean to me..."

Julia stood there for a moment, making me wonder if I had done something wrong again. I squirmed in place, still trying to push down my dick after she had rubbed me through the shorts.

Suddenly, she turned around and there was yet another one of those sparkles in her eyes. The ones she had when a new evil plan had come to her diabolical mind. Taking a seat on her bed, she waved me over before instructing, "Come here and sit on my lap."

I stood there for a second, frozen from the idea of being demeaned to the point where I was sitting on her lap like a little child. "Why do you want me to do that?" I asked with a hesitant voice.

"Because I'd feel more comfortable talking to you about the way you tried to get me expelled if you were sitting right here," she explained, patting her lap. "If you're truly sorry, you'll do it."

It didn't take much more convincing until I found myself sitting on her lap like a bitch. I don't know how it was possible, but I felt even smaller when she forced me to wrap my arms around her shoulders like I was her girlfriend.

If that wasn't bad enough, Julia began rubbing my butt through the tiny girl shorts I was wearing. As objectified as I felt, I could do nothing to hide my boner charging through the shorts as I sat there, trapped on her lap.

Of course, Julia noticed my erection, since it was right there in front of her. This time, however, as she started to reach for it, she quickly changed her mind and took her hand away.

As embarrassing as it is to admit this, I was almost disappointed that she stopped herself from violating me again. Julia must have noticed the despair in my eyes, or perhaps I just whimpered too loudly, leading her to say, "Sorry... we both know how quick you explode. Wouldn't want you cumming all over me again."

When the evil, but admittedly sexy, bully giggled in my face, I suddenly felt a need to make an excuse for myself. In a humiliating display, I quickly explained, "I don't know what happened last time... I don't usually cum that fast..."

"Oh, is that so?" she asked, chuckling as she patted me on my vulnerable bottom. "And when do you normally cum? Do you have another mean girl that you like to cum all over?"

"No, of course not... I just meant... when I masturbate..."

"So you're a big masturbator, huh? I figured since you're such a little pervert. But if you don't mind me asking, what do you usually think about when you play with your little ding-a-ling?"

Suddenly, I found myself diving deep into my own pathetic fantasies. With a big gulp, I admitted, "I usually just think about kissing a girl... who actually likes me..."

As lame as that sounded, the embarrassment was only exacerbated as Julia laughed in my face. Not to mention, it was still humiliating having her rubbing my butt the entire time. Then, she just had to point out the obvious, which made the situation even worse.

"Well, how can you even get to that point if you can't even kiss without blowing your load all over the place?" she asked, bringing me back down memory lane. "You're never going to keep this imaginary girl that actually likes you if you cum all over yourself every time you try to kiss her."

"Well, what should I do?!"

"You should at least learn to kiss," Julia suggested, talking to me like I was so inferior. "I can tell by the way you were puckering up last time you had no idea what you were doing. Worse than that, if you came with me so easily, just imagine how fast you'll finish when you're with a girl you actually like. You'll scare her away."

I put my head down, feeling even sorry for my future self. Somehow, that image she had drawn for me was even worse than the one I was currently experiencing. Looking up at the strong woman, I asked, "Well, how do I learn how to kiss?"

Chuckling to herself, Julia answered, "I can teach you if you really want to avoid the embarrassment in the future."

"You... are going to give me... kissing lessons?" I asked in a scared tone. "How will we do that?"

"Well, I'm not just going to give them to you. You need to do something for me in return."

Shaking in fear, I looked into her deep brown eyes and asked, "Uh... what do you want?"

After scratching her chin for a moment, Julia explained. "There's obviously not much you can do for me, being a little guy and all. You already do my homework, since brains are the only thing you have to offer." Then, after a few more seconds of pondering, her eyes popped open as she expressed, "I got it! I want you to masturbate in front of me."

"Wait, what?!" I yelled, turning my head every which way, like I was looking around for help. "Masturbate in front of you?! Why would you want me to do that?!"

"A few reasons," she started with a smirk. "First off, you claim you don't cum that fast when you're masturbating. I want you to prove that's true, Mister Quick Draw McGraw. Second off, you need to train yourself not to finish so quickly, so maybe practice will desensitize you a little."

I huffed and puffed, sitting in her lap as I argued with her like I was a little kid. But when all was said and done, the same thing happened that always happened; Julia got her way.

Of course, she forced me to take her shorts off. Not the ones she was wearing, which were actually mine by the way, but the ones she let me... well, forced me to borrow. "I wouldn't want you to make a big mess in them," she joked, in case I had forgotten what happened last time.

Julia also made me take my shirt off. Despite being insecure around her with my scrawny, unathletic body, I didn't put up much of a fight taking my shirt off because I didn't want to get my sperm on it either.

Surprisingly though, after she instructed me to get in the middle of her bed, Julia got up and started sliding the shorts she was wearing off. It didn't really make sense to me, but I guess she was worried I would make a mess on her, even though I was the one handling my hose this time.

Immediately, my entire body went frozen once her shorts came down and her pink thong was revealed. I suddenly couldn't stop staring because her ass looked absolutely breathtaking... despite of how much I hated the woman it was attached to.

If that wasn't bad enough, I watched on as Julia slowly pulled her tank top over her head, revealing her bareback. Only then did I realize she wasn't wearing a bra, which sent all the blood left over in my limbs straight down to my little cock.

"Uh... why... did you take your shirt off?" I asked, almost scared to talk to her as I saw her beautifully scoped body. Somehow, even though she had undressed herself in front of me, I almost felt like a Peeping Tom for taking a glance.

Then, as the evil but hot woman turned around, not even looking worried that I was now able to see her bare chest, she explained, "I'm taking off as much clothes as necessary because we all know how big of a mess you like to make."

It was insanely difficult not to drool when I watched her perfectly round tits bouncing as she joined me on the bed. In that moment, despite how embarrassed I was of my scrawny body right next to hers, and despite all the bullying she had subjected me to since knowing her, I must admit she was absolutely astonishing.

Still, it was wildly humiliating knowing that I was about to masturbate in front of my lifelong bully. But with my dick as hard as ever, and her offering to teach me how to kiss, I knew this was my only option. Besides, I had reached a point of no return. If I tried to run away, she would have just held me down until I did what she wanted.

Lying on her side next to me, with that evil smile of hers, Julia teased me by asking, "Are you hard yet?"

"Yes!" I answered, looking concerned as I peeked down at my penis. Even though she had made me well aware that it was small, it was still poking straight up, so I didn't understand how she couldn't tell.

"It's just small, so I struggle sometimes to know whether you're turned on or not," Julia explained, bringing me down, yet again.

You'd think her insults would be a turnoff, but somehow, I felt my penis flinch a little when she made fun of the size. Then, feeling embarrassed, I apologized to her for some reason, whispering, "I'm sorry it's small..."

"No need to apologize," the hot bitch giggled, running her fingernails up and down my vulnerable and naked body. Although she wasn't even getting close to my dick, it felt like I was nearing the edge of an explosion already. She then encouraged me to proceed by asking, "So, how do you start? Do you need lotion or something?"

"Umm... no, I don't need lotion," I answered as I grabbed a hold of my shaft. "I usually just go like this..."

"Oh, you raw dog it?" Julia joked, making me feel insecure about the way I masturbated. "What a naughty little pervert!"

Perhaps she could see the discomfort in my face when she made fun of me for not using lotion. I don't know why hearing her joke about that made me hesitant, but she encouraged me again, instructing, "Just close your eyes and start tugging. Pretend I'm not even here."

I did as I was told and slowly began stroking myself in front of her. It was hard to keep my eyes closed, but every time I took a peek, I could see her smiling at me, judging every little thing I did. It made me feel smaller than I already was, both physically and metaphorically.

"How is this supposed to teach me how to kiss?" I asked, still tugging on myself slowly.

"Oh, I almost forgot about that part... I guess I was so preoccupied watching the show, the kissing part slipped my mind."

My eyes were now fully open and I was staring at her with despair. "The whole point of this was to teach me how to kiss so I don't scare a girl off in the future, remember?"

"Okay, okay, little boy. Just keep jerking yourself off. Don't do anything special with your mouth. Just wait till you feel my lips, and try to copy what I'm doing to yours."

Nodding my head, I took a deep breath before responding, "Okay..." But then, just as she was leaning in, I got insecure and asked, "Wait, what do I do with my tongue?!"

With a little chuckle, Julia looked at me like the naïve little boy I was and explained, "We'll get to that step later. That's sort of an advanced lesson. We're only on step one. Just worry about kissing and sucking on my lips."

Breathing heavily, I nodded my head before she once again leaned closer to my face. But although she had made it sound like it was going to be so simple and innocent, just the idea of touching her voluptuous lips with mine was mind-blowingly arousing in itself.

Without even realizing it, I was tugging my dick even harder as Julia closed her eyes and came ever so close to my face. Then, before her lips even reached me, I could feel her breaths on my face... and... and it happened...

"Phillip!" Julia squealed after hearing me let out an embarrassing moan. Lifting herself up, she observed my body quickly before bursting into laughter. "We didn't even get to step one this time! And look at the mess you made!"

It was true; just the idea that I was about to touch her lips was enough for me in the moment. The only conclusion I could come up with, even though it was embarrassing to admit, was that I enjoyed the way she sexually tormented me the last time so much, just the anticipation of it happening caused me to... well... explode...

"I'm sorry!" I whimpered, looking down at the flood of semen that was lying on my stomach.

Giggling, Julia pointed out, "I didn't even kiss you yet!"

"I know! I guess I just got too excited..."

After hearing my embarrassing excuse, Julia laughed at me even harder. This time however, it was almost a relief compared to how she acted the last time. I thought she was going to get mad at me for making a huge mess.

Quickly, the evil but sexy... very sexy... woman grabbed a cloth and wiped me clean. I guess she hadn't noticed that some of it had already spilled over, because she proceeded to explain, "I'm just cleaning you off because I don't want to end up sleeping in your jizz tonight."

I watched on helplessly as Julia cleaned all the liquid from my body. It was embarrassing to be wiped like that, but every time I tried to grab the cloth, she would just shoo my hand away like I was inconveniencing her.

When the pretty bully went to toss the towel away, I remained on my back, watching her the entire time. I swear, if she wasn't such a terrible person, I would have found it a miracle to be in that position, watching such a beautiful woman prancing around in her thong. Unfortunately though, the reality was that it was Julia, who happened to be the same woman that had tortured me since I was a little kid.

As she jumped back onto the bed, almost touching me with her noticeably pointy nipples, I shrunk back into the mattress, scared of what she would say next. With a chuckle, she laid out her plans, which weren't all that bad if I'm being honest.

"Let's try to teach you how to kiss real quick. I know from experience you recover quickly after cumming, so we only have a few minutes to practice before you end up exploding all over yourself again."

As embarrassing as it was to admit, Julia was absolutely right. My dick had shriveled up, but lying there beside her gorgeous body, I knew it would only be a matter of time before my pathetic little organ was flowing with blood again.

"Try not to think about it," she whispered before leaning in quickly and grabbing my lips with hers. Although my cock was no longer stiff, my lips and my body suddenly were, as I felt her lips suckling against mine.

"Kiss me back," Julia demanded while never taking her lips away. I suddenly close my eyes and attempted to emulate her movements. It felt weird and awkward at first, but then I heard her whisper, "That's right. Keep going."

I'm sure I was doing it wrong, but there was an unexplainable flow of energy rushing through my body all of a sudden. No matter how embarrassing the situation was, I was actually making-out with someone for the first time, which was something I was afraid I'd never do. And no matter how much I hated the person I was kissing, I can't deny that Julia was fucking gorgeous.

Before I could even grasp what was happening, I felt the evil woman's tongue being shoved down my throat. I panicked for a second as it slithered around, rubbing against my own tongue. Not knowing what to do, I froze, but as I felt her tongue moving around, I began doing the same with my own.

Julia's little giggles and pauses made me so self-conscious while we were kissing. I knew I was probably doing a terrible job, but at least I was making these mistakes with a woman I hated. The only drawback was that she would probably tell everyone at school, but once I left for college, I could just pretend all this never happened.