Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I know that sound!" Julia joked as I struggled to hang onto the phone. Breathing heavily as I peaked down at the mess I made, she continued, "That's the sound you make when Little Phil starts spraying like a fountain."

My mind was in such a haze, I could hardly even fathom the way Julia was making fun of me. I was too busy trying to catch my breath, I didn't even recognize the huge load now dripping down the sides of my stomach.

Somehow, it took Julia to remind me that I needed to clean myself, even when she wasn't there with me. She joked, "You might want to grab a towel for this one. It sounded big... which is not a word I get to use much with you outside of your loads of cum."

For some reason, I panicked on the phone, telling her, "Uh.... I'll be right back!" It's not like I even cared about phone etiquette with her or anything. I just felt I needed to clean myself quickly so I could get back and salvage whatever pride I had left.

When I got back to my phone, naked and shriveled, I quickly apologized, saying, "I'm sorry about that! I don't know what got into me! You just started talking dirty to me and..."

"Oh, I wasn't talking dirty to you," Julia interrupted, shutting me up in an instant. "I only spoke the truth. You were the one that was already masturbating before I called you. You were the one that decided to admit you were jerking off to me. Most importantly, you were the one that had your own little dick in your hand; not me. You could have stopped at any moment, but this is exactly what you wanted."

Like the sad and useless pawn I was, I looked down at my shriveled cock before conceding, "You're right..." Then out of pure desperation, even though I knew my chances were slim, I begged, "Please... for once, don't tell your friends..."

After a long pause, I was shocked that instead of putting me down and crushing all my hopes, Julia gave me an ultimatum. "How about I'll do you that favor as long as you do something for me in return?"

Frozen, I asked, "What is it?!"

"I just need you to remember one thing. No matter where you are, what you're doing, who you're jerking off to, just remember... I hate you, and you fucking hate me, too."

Before I could even think of a response, I heard the sound of the call ending in my ear, leaving me even more speechless. I ended up lying there in my bed, still naked, wondering what the hell had just happened.

It was no secret that Julia was the antagonist of my life, but to hear her straight out declare she hated me and I hated her was odd for some reason. I didn't know if these were mind games, but I was left with more questions about her than ever. And for the first time in my life, I was almost disappointed that my encounter with her ended so abruptly... because of the blowjob image she gave me... not because I was worried about her...

***

Chapter 4

Finally... the day I had worked for my entire life had arrived; graduation... However, though this was the pinnacle moment of my life and everything I had ever dreamed of, I was somehow left with an unsatisfied feeling in my heart.

As I watched the ceremony, and I listened to the speeches from the valedictorian and salutatorian, I was left with so many questions. What does fate have in store for me once I get to college? Why did Julia bully me my entire life? Will I ever find a girl that actually likes me? Why did Julia remind me that we hated each other the other day? How did I finish third in my class instead of number one? And... why did Julia put that image in my head of her sucking my dick?

These were all questions life had presented that I couldn't stop thinking about... especially that last one... but as I sat there in the auditorium, diploma in hand, I looked around at the others who were all too busy tossing their caps into the air to ever care about the unsolved mysteries in my life.

Julia and I hadn't even talked since that fateful night. We actually had several faithful nights up to that point, but the one I'm referring to was the night we basically had phone sex. I mean, I doubt it turned her on at all, but as much as I hated to admit it, I was jerking off while she was talking to me... and she knew the exact moment I unloaded on myself. If that's not phone sex, I don't know what phone sex is... and you can add that to the list of unsolved mysteries.

Once the ceremony was over, I eventually caught sight of Julia. I didn't stop to talk to her; I figured she just wanted to hang out with her real friends. However, I did notice a bitter look on her face, like there was something actually wrong in her perfect life for once.

As I passed by and made my way towards the exit, not caring who I'd ever see again in this God-forsaken world, I looked back and took one final glance at her. Once again, she wasn't smiling, and all I could conclude was that she was disappointed she'd never get to bully me again.

Of course, I knew Julia would be able to find more people to mistreat later on in life. She just wouldn't be able to find someone as weak and as pathetic as I am. It must have been a true tragedy for her.

Although I was left with more questions than answers, I was just happy to close the book on this part of my life. There was no guarantee that things would get any better, but now, standing at the edge of a brand new start, there was at least hope.

I walked out of my high School auditorium without turning back again. All that was left was just a few weeks of Summer vacation, and then I'd be starting a whole new adventure on the other side of the state.

***

Early that night, I found myself lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling. As much as I had built this day up in my head, it turned out quite anti-climactic. Perhaps it was because I wasn't valedictorian like I always imagined myself. The day just seemed calm and simple compared to the whirlwind that I had transpired in my head.

I had already accepted that it was over. I turned the page, closed the book... whatever you call it when you start a new phase of your life. I was already thinking about my approach to making friends and meeting girls in college, thinking of any way I could change my fortunes from high school.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and told myself, I have a few weeks to come up with a plan... I'm too tired to think about this right now.

Suddenly, just as I was started to drift into a slumber, I became startled by the doorbell. It was still somewhat early, but still a bit late for guests.

After hearing my parents call my name, my suspicions only grew stronger. I jumped out of bed and put a shirt on before opening my door. Unfortunately, when I looked downstairs, my eyes became big as I realized the previous chapter of my life wasn't quite done with me yet.

As I stood there at the top of the stairs, looking down at what was below me, I was left jaw dropped at what I saw... It was my parents... standing there with... Julia, and they all had smiles on their faces.

My parents were so naïve, they had no idea what this evil woman was capable of. To their knowledge, she was just the daughter of a friend they had made. They never suspected she was the main antagonist of my life. And, of course, they would have never suspected she had forced me into the non-consensual acts that had taken place over the last few months.

I could hear them talking as if nobody cared what I thought. My parents asked in a cheerful voice, "What brings you here?"

That evil woman looked up at me with that sparkle in her eyes. "I let Phillip borrow some stuff at school and he never gave it back. When I reminded him today, he told me I could drop by any time to pick them up."

My parents were shocked, but not for the same reason I was. They were just surprised I invited someone over... I was surprised by the flat out lie Julia told.

"Phillip never really interacts with people," my dad explained, scratching his head. "He usually just plays video games in his room."

Not suspecting a thing, my mom started laughing before suggesting, "Why don't you go up to his room and get what you came for? I'm sure you and Phillip would like to catch up on all your great high school memories."

My mind went into a frenzy as I watched my lifelong bully walking up the stairs. I couldn't believe that my parents would give us permission to be alone in my room. I guess they figured I was so pathetic, they didn't have to worry about a girl like her doing anything inappropriate with me, anyway.

Of course, they didn't know there was no such thing as positive memories when it came to Julia. She was my bully... and one of the root causes of the shitty life I had come to accept. The only memories I had with her were of great angst... and recently... forced orgasms...

It was absolutely irresponsible to leave me alone with this wicked woman, but as she finally reached the top of the stairs, and stood face to face with me, I could hear my mom let out another naïve statement. "Be a good host. Offer your friend something to drink."

Without allowing me to say a word, and definitely without any consent, my "friend" opened my door and walked into my room. My heart began racing and I frantically wanted her to leave, but we both knew I had no power in the situation. Julia was going to get what she wanted, just like she always did.

I stood there shaking as the beautiful woman took a seat on my bed and gave me that evil smile. "Do you know what I came here for?" she asked, leaning back as she placed both hands on the mattress.

Gulping, I shook my head and answered, "No..."

Combing her hair out of her face, Julia giggled before explaining, "You still have a pair of my shorts."

As relieved as I should have been that she didn't reveal some plan to sexually degrade me again, I was immediately flustered at the idea that I had forgotten to return a pair of her shorts. Rushing to my dresser, I dug through and searched.

"Oh, there they are!" I said as I pulled them out and showed them to her. However, when I turned around, I was shocked to find that Julia wasn't sitting on my bed any longer. She was standing right in front of me, suddenly face to face, eye to eye.

"You naughty boy," she whispered as she snatched the shorts out of my hand. "Did you want to keep these as a souvenir to remember me?"

As much as I hated to admit it, the memories of her forcing me to wear those shorts started to give me an erection. I began to cringe in her presence as I pleaded my case. "No! I guess I just forgot about them because I hid them at the bottom of the dresser!"

Twirling the shorts around her finger, Julia offered, "You can keep these shorts if you really want them. Think of it as a goodbye gift."

"No, no!" I quickly responded, shaking my head. "I don't want them..."

"Oh, but aren't you going to miss wearing my shorts for me?"

I stood there quietly, trying even harder to fight off my incoming hard-on. Unable to say a word, I just shook my head again as she stared deep into my eyes, striking fear in my heart.

"Aren't you going to miss the way I'd rub you through your shorts?" she continued, pushing the boundaries even further. "What about the way I tickled your balls? How about the way I played with Little Phil? Are you going to miss anything about me?"

Suddenly, I was squirming so hard as I stood there in place, trying desperately not to think about the daunting memories. Unfortunately, it was too late, and I was rock-hard right there before her, and she knew... she always knew.

"I guess we could still have phone sex," she suggested as she placed her finger on my chest. Then as she pressed herself against me, I could feel her breath on my body as she continued, "But won't you miss cumming all over me?"

In an embarrassing fashion, I let out a little whimper as the words rang through my head. Though it was subtle, it was enough to confirm what Julia suspected. She had me aroused, once again, and there was nothing I could do about it.

A little smirk came over Julia's face as she reached down to feel my boner. I was already stiff from feeling her breath on my skin, but once I felt her grasping my dick, I was absolutely throbbing in her hand.

"Isn't my Little Phil going to miss me?" she asked, giggling in my face.

My whimpers were only getting louder, leaving me unable to speak. However, with my parents only a few feet away from us, I couldn't afford to moan as loudly as I normally did.

Julia placed her free hand over my mouth and brought her lips to my ear. Her little breaths sent chills down my spine and goosebumps all over my skin.

"At least try to answer this one question," the tall and beautiful girl whispered to me. Pressing her body firmly against mine until I could feel her breasts pressed against me, she asked, "Are you going to miss me sucking your dick?"

My eyes popped wide-open and my penis flinched hard in her hand. I stared into her eyes frantically as I wondered what the hell she was doing to me...

Julia took her hand off my mouth, demanding I finally give her an answer. After staring at her for a moment, all my flustered brain could come up with was, "You've never done that..."

The sexy brunette immediately jumped back and placed her hands on her hips. "Phillip! What has gotten into you?!"

"What?! What did I do?!"

With a sly smile, she placed her hands behind her back before explaining the odd conclusion she had come to. "You basically just demanded that I suck your dick."

"I didn't mean it like that! I was just pointing out that we hadn't done that..."

Julia laughed at my struggles once again, and knew she had me exactly where she wanted me. Turning her back, she walked towards my bed before asking, "So you don't want me to suck your dick?"

I was left shaking in the knees as I stood there, watching her hips sway from side to side. Of course, I didn't want my long-time bully to force me into some non-consensual act again, but... receiving oral sex didn't sound like the worst thing in the world... After all, who knew if I'd ever have an opportunity at it again?

I don't know if it was courage or desperation flowing through me, but I finally spoke up and asked, "Would you really... do that?"

Taking a seat on my bed, Julia looked as sexy as ever as she crossed her legs and licked her voluptuous lips. "Do what?" she asked, demanding I repeat her words.

"You know... give me oral..."

"I don't even know what that is," the evil woman teased, sitting there as she watched me squirm in place. "I'm not as smart as you. Why don't you say it in words a dumb girl like me can understand?"

Still struggling as I stood there, staring at the ridiculously sexy woman that I just so happened to be alone with in my bedroom, I decided to address a different concern for some reason. "I don't think you're dumb..." I explained, pathetically defending my bully from her own insults. "I think you're smart..."

"Oh, you do?" she asked, chuckling in disbelief. Rolling her eyes, she continued, "How does a nerd like you think the girl that he hates is actually smart?"

Suddenly, it felt more like I was taking a test than I was defending myself from my bully. Thinking it through, despite having a boner in my shorts, I explained, "I just don't like the way you've treated me... that doesn't mean you're not smart..."

Julia sat there for a moment as silence filled the room. It was probably the closest I had ever come to giving her a compliment, and yet, I was still in fear from the annoyed expression on her face.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked, finally breaking the awkward silence. Then, in typical Phillip fashion, I began over explaining myself, saying, "Just because your grades weren't as good as mine doesn't mean you're not smart... You were busy with swimming, and you actually have friends... All I had was academics, so it's not like I had as many extracurricular..."

With a loud groan, Julia finally interrupted my blabbering by yelling out, "Just get over here and take your pants off!"

Although she had immediately silenced me, I was left standing there, frozen. I heard the instructions clearly, and I felt the conviction in her voice. Still, I didn't know what to think when the core antagonist of my life was telling me she was going to give me oral... I mean... suck my dick...

Unpleased with my lack of action, the tall and attractive woman jumped up from the bed and grabbed me by the hand. From there, she forced me on to the mattress, where she slowly started to crawl over me.

Julia treated me like a baby, lifting my legs in the air as she pulled my shorts and underwear off. She left me lying there with only a shirt on, like I was Winnie the Pooh. This was no kid-friendly matter, however. I was lying there with my underwhelming penis sticking straight up, and a manipulative but sexy woman hovering right above it.

Then came the warning that made me feel like an absolute bitch. Tossing a pillow up to my face, Julia explained, "I usually like the way you moan like a little girl, but I don't want your parents to hear us, so put this pillow over your fucking mouth."

In that moment, I wanted to be a good boy and just do as I was told, but there was one pressing question in my mind that I couldn't get out of my head. Unlike some masculine guy who would just go with the flow, I just had to know why this was happening to me.

With blood rushing from every inch of my body down to my penis, I somehow managed to let out, "You hate me... so why are you going to suck my dick?"

Resting her chin underneath her hand as she hovered right above my exposed package, I could feel her breath on me as she explained, "Just think of this as a goodbye gift."

Naturally, I wanted more answers, but before I could ask another question, I suddenly felt this warm sensation covering the shaft of my penis. Disobediently, I let out a loud moan, but as I felt the stimulation working its way down to the base of my cock, I covered my face with the pillow to stop my voice from bouncing off the walls of the house.

As much as I wanted to stay under the pillow, I was in such disbelief that I took a peek down to make sure this fantasy was actually happening. It's not that I ever wanted to do anything sexual with Julia, but... there was no denying that she was the sexiest girl I had ever known... so... to see her giving me a blowjob... was something I needed to make sure was real.

Of course, there was no way in hell I could last very long after seeing such a pretty girl wrapping her lips around my penis. I tried my best to look away, but with every little sensation I felt from her warm tongue, I couldn't stop myself from staring as she worked my little dick from top to bottom.

My cock was throbbing, and I was about to explode with pleasure. Though it had only been half a minute, I figured I needed to warn her I was about to cum, but before I could say a word, she looked up at me and captured my soul with her sparkling eyes.

Never removing my penis from her mouth, Julia gave me one final tease that let me know exactly where she wanted me to unload myself. Batting her pretty eyes, the sexy bully looked up at me and expressed, "Remember what your mom said? Offer me something to drink... I want to drink your cum, Phillip..."

Immediately, I felt a jolt shoot through my body, causing me to go completely stiff. My eyes rolled back, but I could still sense exactly what the beautiful brunette was doing based on the sensations I experienced at the tip of my dick.

Never in my life could I have imagined I'd feel so emasculated while having my dick sucked. However, there I was, with my scrawny little body squirming around, while the curvy and beautiful woman held me down and sucked the life force right out of me.

As much as Julia had made fun of me in the past for having such huge loads, this by far was the biggest I had ever experienced. I wanted to look down and apologize to her for cumming so hard in her mouth, but I didn't have the strength or oxygen to even talk. She, on the other hand, was in total control, hovering above me as she swallowed every last ounce I had to give like it was no problem at all.