Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was finally over, and I had a bit of oxygen back in my brain, I looked down and noticed there was no mess like there usually was when she decided to play with me. She was just sitting there, smiling at me like she was proud of what she had done. Only then was it confirmed in my head that my bully had seriously just sucked me dry.

I had no idea how to handle this situation. I looked on with big eyes as Julia smacked her lips and opened her mouth to show me she had swallowed me whole. It's not that I wanted to shame her for being a swallower; I just never imagined a woman, especially one that looked like her, taking any kind of pride in drinking my cum.

"Thanks Phillip," she whispered as she slowly lifted herself away from me. She then grabbed the shorts I had forgotten to give back to her before looking back at me and asking, "Did you want to keep these just a little bit longer?"

Though I was still breathing heavily, I mustered up the strength to give her a response. "You might as well take your shorts now... Who knows when we'll see each other again?"

Oddly enough, a smirk came over Julia's face as she dropped the shorts back onto the ground and reached for the doorknob. I had no idea what was going through her head, but from everything I had come to know about her, I could conclude that she was about to drop a bombshell on me...

"Oh, by the way..." she prefaced, as she stood there in the frame of my door. "I forgot to tell you... I got accepted to the same college as you... We're going to school together again."

Suddenly, I had tunnel vision as everything in the room disappeared, and I was left with only the image of my sexy bully glaring deep into my soul. Her revelation couldn't be true... I had waited a decade to get away from her and now... we were going to the same college... It couldn't be!

"How?!" I asked in a frantic voice. "I didn't think..."

"You didn't think I was smart enough?" Julia interrupted with a smug look on her face. "You just called me smart, remember? Now I'm too stupid to get into the same college as you?"

"No... It's just... you never expressed..."

"I just received a partial scholarship to swim there," she said, cutting me off once again. "And I somehow found a way to pay for the rest."

You'd think a guy like me would be more sympathetic to the woman that just gave me oral. Unfortunately, after spending my entire life working to get away from her, I just couldn't handle the fact that she was going to remain in my life after all.

As I sat there, shaking and shriveled up, she gave me a wink before walking out the door. However, before closing it and leaving me in shame and misery, she gave me one final message.

"Don't worry... I won't talk to you in college. And don't you dare try to talk to me, either."

To be continued...