Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my awkward kissing and playing with her tongue, there was still an incredible amount of adrenaline flowing through my body because I was actually making-out with a woman. Good or bad, I was accomplishing something in my life I was starting to think was impossible.

As aroused as I already was from all the kissing action, Julia started to tease me again, making sure I knew my place in all this. She grabbed my hand and brought it close to her exposed tits. I almost thought I would get to touch them, but just as my fingers reached out, she pulled my hand away and denied me.

I let out a desperate whimper as I felt the opportunity to touch her perfect boobs slipping away. Hearing me moan out of disappointment, she was only encouraged to further tease me by pulling that same hand close to her ass.

Although I was so captured by the moment, actually making-out with such a hot woman, I so badly wanted to put my hand on her nicely shaped bottom. But just like with her tits, the second I made my attempt, she immediately sensed it and shoved my hand away.

Pulling herself away, she looked into my eyes and whispered, "Nuh uh, naughty boy. You don't get to touch me."

With a big gulp, I stared straight back into her piercing eyes and whimpered, "Yes, Ma'am," for some reason. I don't know why I called her that, since I had definitely never respected her. I guess I just felt like such a little boy compared to her in that moment that it just naturally came out of my mouth.

Much to my luck, my actions didn't piss her off this time, and she even resumed kissing me instead of kicking me out like she did the last time I made her mad. However, as we began making-out again, my need to touch something only grew stronger. Knowing my bully's amazing body was off limits, my hand naturally found something else to hold on to.

I don't even know why this happened, but there was no denying I was already erect again. Without even consciously thinking about it, I grasped on to my penis, and once I felt how swollen it was, I slowly began tugging on it again.

The feeling was inexplicable, but despite years of hating this woman, I suddenly found myself in the scenario I had been fantasizing about every time I masturbated. Sure, I fucking despised Julia and everything she represented, but she was voluntarily making-out with me. And most arousing of all, she was way more attractive than any girl I ever thought I'd share a sexual experience with.

The more I thought about it, the more I automatically tugged on myself even faster. It wasn't something I was thinking about, but before I realized it, I was jerking myself off incredibly fast as Julia's tongue continued to explore my mouth.

Once I finally noticed what I was doing... it was much too late. I had gone too far down that road, and now I was at the point of no return.

Unable to stop myself, I continued tugging until a jolt of pleasure came screaming through my body. I didn't even have control of my limbs anymore. I was just a pathetic little pervert, wanking away at my little pecker... until it happened...

As I felt the warm stream of cum exiting my body, both of our sets of eyes lit up from the shock of what had happened. Pulling herself away from me, Julia reached behind her back before yelling, "Did you just fucking cum on my back?!"

I nervously squirmed underneath as I saw her looking over her shoulder. In that moment, I wished more than ever that I could just disappear. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do as she caught me with my suddenly shrinking cock still in my hand.

"You fucking pervert!" she yelled as she jumped off the bed and checked around for more damage. "I didn't know you were fucking masturbating again! You even got it in my hair!"

"I'm sorry!" I whimpered, scooting away before curling into a ball. "I just... I couldn't help it! I didn't even realize I was doing it!"

Of course, the mess wasn't just all over her back. I had gotten plenty on myself as well. However, Julia wasn't concerned with the remnants on my body. She just cleaned herself up before picking my clothes up off the floor and throwing them at me.

"Get the fuck out of my room, you nasty little pervert!" she yelled while pointing towards the door. "I knew you were a dirty boy, but I had no idea it was this bad!"

Cringing at the disaster I had just caused, I put my clothes on as quickly as I could, not even caring that I had stained them with my leftover cum. Then, like a nervous wreck I was, I grabbed my backpack and scurried my way towards the door.

Just as I was about to open it and make my escape, Julia stopped me in my tracks by demanding, "Don't forget to leave my math packet."

Suddenly, I became frozen as the daunting reality that it wasn't completed came rushing into my scared mind. "Oh... but... but... I didn't even finish it..."

"I don't give a shit about that anymore. Just leave my packet here and get the fuck out of my house."

Thinking this could fix what had just happened, I immediately stammered, "Wait... I can finish it really quickly! Or I can bring it tomorrow!"

"No, you're not coming back to my house after what you did," the angry woman said with a stern look in her eyes. "You've done enough damage already."

With my head down in shame, I placed the unfinished packet on her desk before jumping back into her shorts and walking out. Then, just as I was about to reach my car, I heard her voice from behind me. When I turned around, I realized she was looking at me from the open window of her bedroom.

Much to my shock, there was a smile on her face now. Having no clue why the sudden change in attitude, I looked up at her, fearing the worst since I knew there was no way she had forgiven me in the short amount of time since exiting her room.

"Oh, by the way, Phillip," she yelled, giving me an evil grin. "I can't wait to tell my friends what you did. They're going to love this story!"

I shuddered to think what rumors would spread about me this time around. There was no way in hell anyone would believe me if I tried to defend myself. Julia had all the power, and the whole school was going to know what a dirty little pervert I was.

***

Chapter 3

Twice I had been subjected to Julia's non-consensual exploitations, after a decade of mistreatment during my childhood, and yet, I still somehow felt I was the one that wronged her by not finishing her homework in time. Yes, I was that sad of a man, that this circle of abuse continued to happen and I could do nothing about it.

My evil but somehow beautiful bully even made me feel bad for trying to tell my friends what happened, like she wasn't guilty of the same trepidation. As guilty as I felt for it at the beginning, she and I both knew there was no real concern because no one would believe me, anyway.

The adults never believed me when I said Julia was actively bullying me and making my life miserable. My friends didn't believe me when I said she called me to pick her up at prom and touched my penis without consent. Of course, no one would believe me if I revealed she kissed me before forcing me to do sexual acts. But if she told everyone I masturbated and blew a big load in her room... I bet they'd all believe that...

Luckily for me, though, the next few days went by with hardly no interaction between Julia and me. I passed her a few times in the hallway and, of course, she and her friends would snicker at me, but there was a myriad of things laughable about me, so I was used to that treatment by now.

I'm sure she had told her friends what happened, and seeing that the story was only from her perspective, there was no doubting how terrible I looked. Not that the story would have been any better from my perspective, but she was so good at making me feel pathetic, I couldn't imagine how awful she'd make me look when talking to other girls.

All I could do was keep my head down and wait out the days until I left this God-forsaken place. I couldn't wait to start over in college with a clean slate. Though I was sure I'd mess it up again, I knew things couldn't possibly be any worse so I at least had some hope.

Unfortunately, even though I found some luck in not having to interact with Julia for a short period of time, that didn't stop the rest of my life from suffering a blow. With my final tests coming up, I had a real shot at being the valedictorian of my class. However, my finals didn't go so well and I ended up finishing in third somehow.

I really don't want to blame Julia, but I have to wonder if my mind was a bit distracted with everything that had gone on between us. Even though she had finally left me alone, it was hard not to think about her. And as much as I hate to admit this, despite all the humiliation she prescribed me recently, I did end up masturbating to her a few more times...

The two classmates who passed me as valedictorian and salutatorian happened to be the offspring of faculty members at my school. Whether this was the reason they passed me or not, it showed that there were other ways of being born with advantages besides being tall and attractive.

Unfortunately, there was no merit to either of those excuses. I could hypothesize all I wanted about not getting valedictorian, but in the end, I could only blame myself. I should have just studied harder... and not spent so much time masturbating to... it doesn't matter who I masturbated to...

Anyway, my scholarship was still intact for the state college I was going to. Sure, it would have been nice to be number one at something I was passionate about for once, but as long as I was still going to my university as a pre-med major, everything would eventually be okay for me career-wise.

My future, relationship-wise, was another story. I was sure my luck with women would be just as bad in college, and it had been my entire life. And on a day like this, when I found out I didn't achieve valedictorian, the only thing I had to cheer myself up was masturbating to the shameful experiences I had with Julia.

Of course, I had to pretend it was someone different because I hated her. I also had to act as if it wasn't some non-consensual act, only done to hurt my pride.

Nonetheless, I found the excuses and stipulations to qualify allowing myself to get off to her one last time. Then, after locking the door, grabbing some tissue, and lying in bed, unclothed, I was ready to start. However, just as I placed my hand on my shaft and attempted to get a sexy image in my head... she called...

I don't know why I decided to check my phone when I was in the midst of jerking off. It was almost like I knew it was her and destiny wouldn't allow me any other route than accepting more of her bullying.

At the same time, it also felt like Julia just knew that I was about to relieve myself after a bad day and had to step in and ruin it. With her, there were never any silver linings. The beautiful bully was my continuous reminder of how intentionally cruel the world was to me.

"Hello?" I answered, lying there awkwardly with my hand still lightly wrapped around my cock.

"Why, hello," she greeted me with that ever so evil voice. "What are you up to?"

"I, uh... nothing!"

"Phillip... why do you sound so nervous?"

Still stumbling over my own words, I tried to play off my terrified reaction by quickly explaining, "I'm just sitting here doing nothing!"

Once again, the evil woman teased me by using an innocent voice. "Phillip... are you playing with Little Phil right now?"

I couldn't believe it. It's like Satan had created her to torture me with an omnipresent knowledge of everything embarrassing in my life. Unfortunately, I could feel my Little Phil getting as hard as a rock in the grasp with my palm, which was an unwanted pattern that seemed to occur every time she humiliated me.

"Phillip, your silence is deafening," Julia pointed out, interrupting my frantic thought process. "Did I catch you being a naughty boy again?"

There was something about the way she called me a naughty boy that sent a jolt right up to the tip of my penis. It's like I could feel the veins throbbing, pumping as much blood as they possibly could. But as hard as my cock was, I could only respond in the wimpy voice, "No..."

"Phillip! You're such a pervert!" Julia teased, now laughing at me over the phone. "I should have known you act like this at your house, too."

"Act like this at my house too?! You forced me to masturbate at your house!"

"Yeah, I forced you. Like that time, I had no idea you were jerking off while I was trying to teach you how to kiss and you came all over my back? Was that forcing you, or did you take matters into your own hand?"

As tall as my penis stood, there was no measuring how low my head should have been in that moment. Julia was exactly right; I did start tugging on my penis without her knowledge after she didn't allow me to touch that voluptuous ass of hers.

"Why did you call me, anyway?!" I asked, desperately hoping to change the subject.

"My mom wanted to know if you were still going to that same college," Julia explained, sounding as if she didn't care at all. "It doesn't matter to me or anything. She just wanted to know since she's such good friends with your parents."

Feeling it was a bit odd, I hesitantly answered, "Yeah... I'm still going to the same school... Did she think I didn't get in because I didn't get valedictorian?"

"I don't really know why she asked," Julia explained, quickly going back to her more conniving voice. "But now that I have you here, I'm much more interested in talking about what you were doing before I called you."

With panic in my voice, I shot back, "I already told you! I'm not doing anything!"

"You were masturbating, you dirty little boy. Just say it or I'll tell the entire school what you did in my bedroom."

"Fine!" I shouted, completely frustrated by not only the embarrassment that Julia brought me, but by my entire life in general. "I had a bad day because I found out I'm not graduating at the top of the class; I finished third... It was the one thing in life I thought I could achieve. I just wanted to end this shitty day with some sort of relief and unfortunately, masturbating was all I could think of. Are you happy now?!"

As much as I was looking for an outlet in that situation, I felt a tiny bit better after unloading on my long time bully... not in the way I did last time in her room... but that I had vented out my frustrations to her. However, I knew it was only a matter of time before she made me feel insignificant again.

A moment went by and I wondered why she wasn't talking. Thinking she was probably just giggling in the background to the point she couldn't speak, I waited silently for the verdict of my outburst.

When Julia finally responded, she caught me off guard by asking, "Were you thinking about me when you were masturbating?"

"What?!" I reacted, letting out a shocked gasp. "I vented all that out to you about my shitty day and all you care about is if I was thinking about you?!"

Of course, she disregarded my question, as well as my feelings. All she really cared about was knowing how she could make my life even shittier than it already was.

"Since you can't seem to answer my question, I'm just going to take that as a yes," the wretched woman explained, chuckling at me again. "You're even more pathetic than I thought. At least have the balls to tell me you're jerking off to me when I call you out."

"Julia... I don't want to talk about this... Haven't you embarrassed me enough?"

With a more determined voice, like she was challenging me, the woman I despised so much shot back, "Don't pretend you don't have balls. I felt those smooth hairless nuts in my hands before. Be a fucking man for once in your life and just admit you're stroking that little cock while thinking about all the nasty things I do to you."

Suddenly, hearing her remind me of the way she played with my hairless balls against my will caused my dick to twitch in my hand. The blood came rushing even harder and I was as stiff for Julia as I had ever been, despite her not even being physically there.

Like the pathetic little man I was, I embarrassingly admitted, "I was thinking about you!" Then, after realizing what I had done, I took a deep breath before having an outburst. "Now, are you ready to make my life a living hell like you always do?!"

My question, of course, was of no threat to the evil woman. The only thing she was focused on was that I had actually admitted what she had suspected all along. In a more deviant voice, she asked, "Were you thinking about the way you jerked off last time while we were kissing?"

Once again, my penis flinched and began throbbing in my hand. I had an urge to tug on it, but I tried to resist, thinking I would just be giving into Julia's evil plans again.

Somehow, she knew... because she always knew how weak I was. Whispering in an even sexier voice, my bully encouraged, "Go ahead, Phillip... Give yourself a little tug for me."

Trying desperately not to whimper out loud, I took a deep gulp and did exactly as I was told. I could no longer resist the temptation. Julia, unfortunately, had me spiraling in desire for her once again.

"Phillip, what are you thinking about? Are you fantasizing about the time I played with your balls and jerked you off? How about the time you jerked off while we were practicing making out? Or are you thinking about both times you showered me with your cum?"

Suddenly, I couldn't hold back any longer. All the dirty talk Julia subjected me to brought me to the point of no return. This was no longer about relieving myself after a bad day. I was struck with lust, reliving all the humiliating memories I shared with the woman on the other side of the phone.

"You're not talking so I know exactly what you're doing," my beautiful abuser said, with her continuous assault of torments. "I could hear it in your breathing. You're stroking that little cock for me."

Suddenly, I let out an embarrassing moan as the pleasure started to get to me. Now that there was nothing left to hide, I finally admitted, "I'm masturbating to the way you humiliated me in your bedroom!"

After a little giggle, she asked, "Should I leave you alone and let you finish, or do you want me to keep talking to you and degrade you just a little more?"

"Please keep talking to me!" I begged, tugging with more intensity. "I started to use the pre-cum to lubricate myself and stroke even faster."

"Hmph, how pathetic... You hate me so much and yet here you are, stroking on that little cock for me."

"Yeah, I'm so pathetic! I can't believe I'm doing this, and I can't believe how fast I'm about to cum!"

I could hear the little snicker coming from the evil woman. Of course, it was no rarity to hear her laughing at me, but this laugh was a little different. It was one of the ones that signified she had something for me up her sleeve.

As I waited in anticipation for what she had to say, I could feel my orgasm quickly approaching. Then, right when I was reaching my limit, Julia said the thing that sent me over the edge.

Lecturing me, the sexy woman on the other side of the phone expressed, "You finish so fast, I bet if I sucked your dick, you'd explode in my mouth before I could even let go." Then, as if that statement wasn't enough, she further explained, "Your cream would drip out of my mouth and land all over my tits since I can't wear clothes with the big mess you'd make."

Immediately, her proposition created wild images in my head; images I hated myself for wanting so badly. I let out a deep moan; one that I was sure my parents could hear from the other side of the house as a stream of cum shot out and eventually landed all over my body.