All Comments on 'Nicholas's Hope Ch. 03'

by NightGal

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
crlockecrlockealmost 13 years ago
Thank you

It was good to read from you again. What are you studying? I waited until ours were in school then I went back. No fun when kids finish homework first and get to go out and pla :0)

Naisa11701Naisa11701almost 13 years ago
Good Story

When are you going to add more chapters.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
nice

rather enjoyed this story, I can't wait to see what happens next.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
wow

just wow is what comes to mind love N an H, keep up this amazing story. can't wait to read more. p.s i really hope the alpha gets whats coming to him the way u have him set up is brilliant but yer hope he gets the snot kicked out of him face first in some mud lol.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
So Excited

I was so excited to see that this chapter had posted. When it first started and Hope was running, my first thought was "What? why is Hope running away, did I miss something? When I realized it was a dream, I knew this chapter would not let me down and it didn't.

I love the fact that Luna came to Hope and not only reassured her but more important broke the mate bite that Eric had put on her. I hate the fact that Eric then took out his frustration on Olive. And if she ends up pregnant from him......You have created one of the best villains. I really love to hate Eric, I mean really hate and that's not a word I like to use to describe anyone real or imaginary. I hope that Tom as some part in his demise.

I like the idea of Hope and Nic moving in together. It will certainly change their relationship as it moves forward and help prepare them for the battle ahead. And just what will happen with them as their relationship grows?

I will be back to find out!!!!!!!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189almost 13 years ago

yay all i can say is hurry with the next chapter

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Still enjoyable. I loved the imagery of the scene with Luna. I also am glad you finally gave us some background on who 'Hope' is. I did think it strange that Nicholas would come in and take her into his lap. I would have bought him doing it if she were majorly upset or something but for him to do it when they are just visiting would appear so inapproapriate and unprofessional, I don't think he'd do it at the hospital he works at. I feel like the affection should be there, but not as overt. Her saying she'd like to move in with him like they are a couple just felt wrong. Maybe she shouldn't have been so eager. Maybe having her reason that she had no other real choices and that she was lucky for it to be offered would have been a better way to have her accept. Just so they grow in their relationship a bit more slowly. I understand their being mates would lend a certain familiarity and make them more comfortable together, but just keep it realistic. It would be a big deal to agree to go live with someone when you are an amnesiac.

Just watch following through on details. You had Eric say he sent flowers to her when they didn't know where she was. Unless he lied so he could have Tom's Olivia for a bit until his 'mate' was found. If so, why didn't she get them?

The scene with Olivia was hard to take. It was well done with the wolf taking the trauma from the human by taking control. I liked that alot. Rape is a horrible thing. I can understand Tom being willing to turn over another woman to that monster, Eric, to protect his mate and get out of dodge. I'm surprised Eric would have had a witch lessen their mating connection b/c he wanted Tom to be put in his place knowing his mate was being abused and taken by him. Maybe he didn't want to risk having to fight Tom if he came to stop it. I think Olivia should have been more panicked thinking their bond would be lessened always. That would be a scary thing even if she was glad he couldn't feel her suffering in that moment.

Why would Luna let Eric, this horrible excuse of an Alpha, onto that 'walkway' (again I loved that idea)? I'm surprised Eric knew enough to suspect Luna in cutting the bond.

Look forward to more. Take your time so you get it where you want it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Poor Olivia! I hope Tom kicks Eric's ass for what he did to his mate!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
One bad Alpha.........Geeezz

Eric is the second bad alpha I have encountered. He is doin' some serious shit, but his debt will come payment due shortly. Tom is going to lay an extra strength beat down on this asshole. Can't wait to read it.

I'm feeling there's something special about Dr. Nick too.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 12 years ago

plz update us on the next chapter

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 12 years ago

more plz love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please continue the story

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 12 years ago

more plz love this story

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 12 years ago

new chapter plz!!!!!

Squirt65Squirt65over 11 years ago
The Rest Of The Story????

I So Hate When Writers Leave A Story Hanging!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous