Nick's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They showered with no hanky-panky, because their next appointment was in about 30 minutes. They hurriedly showered and got dressed. Nick thought to himself about how nice it was to be able to put this light airy dress on, instead of jeans and a shirt. The fabric caressed his soft skin so gently, he could barely feel anything at all.

CHAPTER 3

Just before they arrived at the hairdresser's shop, Kaylee asked, "So does that hat fit you, well?"

"I was going to mention that it did, earlier but my mind was elsewhere," Nikki explained.

"Oh good!" She said, happily, "I borrowed one of your ballcaps, and took it to my hatmaker to have this made in your size. I hope you don't mind," she confessed.

"Really? So this isn't yours? Why didn't you tell me that?" He asked.

"I like surprises, and I love to buy my girl nice things. I can't help it. What's better is, now he has your size on record, so whenever you need a new hat, he can make it for you." she again confessed.

"Well I love it, it makes me feel like Elizabeth Taylor, or Audrey Hepburn," he stated.

"You are so welcome, baby! I brought the box that it goes in, so when we get done here, you won't need it anymore. We'll get your hair, nails, toes, and make up done here. You'll see why we spend so much money," she swooned.

"Are you sure I'm ready?" Nikki asked, once more.

She took his soft hand and kissed it, "Baby, you were born to be pretty. Why fight it, when it feels so much better to just go with the flow? You are ready."

He smiled, "Ok. Lead the way."

They exited the truck again and went into the salon. There were people all over the place waiting. Nick knew this was going to be boring, as he just knew that they would be waiting forever.

"Ms Kaylee! Welcome! Your booth is ready, please follow me," a woman at the counter stated as they approached the reception desk.

Kaylee nodded and looked at Nikki. The look on his face was priceless, she smiled, "You didn't think my girl would be forced to wait like a dog, did you? No one puts my baby in the corner,"

"Nice reference, you really are the sweetest person in the world! Did this cost more than having to wait?", Nikki asked.

"You could say that," she said as she tapped a bronze placard next to her booth, with her finger.

Nick read the sign, [Permanently reserved for Ms. Kaylee Jones].

"Wow, you really are known around here huh?" Nick asked.

"If you stick with me, you'll be treated like the royal princess that you are," she said smiling, "Maybe one day you'll be my queen, and you can demand service like this, too."

"You really think I can pull it off, don't you?" He asked, hesitantly.

"Honey, you ARE pulling it off. Don't look now, or be nervous, but that guy by the door has had his eyes glued to your ass since we walked in," Kaylee said, staring at the man.

"Oh shit, I'm not showing, am I?" Nikki asked, clenching his knees together.

"No, you're perfect. This asshole is starting to wear on my patience, though. I might need to do something drastic," Kaylee said, readying herself to fight if it comes to that.

"Don't do anything to get in trouble, please," Nikki pleaded.

"Go ahead and sit down in the booth, I'll be right back. Don't worry, I got your back, baby," she said, as she walked toward the man staring at Nikki's ass.

"Is there a problem over here that I need to be concerned with?" Kaylee said, patiently.

"Excuse me?" The man said.

"I asked you a question, and would like an answer." Kaylee demanded.

"Hey lady, I wasn't even looking at you. I was..."

"Staring at my girlfriend's ass, yeah, I know. Welcome to the conversation, meathead." She said, sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean to offend. I will leave if that would make you more comfortable." The man said, as he stood to leave.

"Are you here with someone, or are you here for yourself?", she asked, flatly.

"Myself. I like getting a manicure about once every month or so."

"Sit down. I can't be mad, just because we have the same taste in women. If you don't have a girl here that you are waiting on, it makes sense that you were looking. Just next time, don't be so pervy and obvious about it," she declared, as she turned to go to her booth.

"Your's is just as nice, a little smaller, but tight!" The oblivious fool stated.

She stopped and turned back to the guy, "Dude, get it through your skull, she's MY girlfriend, which means I am HER girlfriend... What exactly would a couple of lesbians need a tiny shriveled limp stinky dick for?"

Other patrons of the salon burst into laughter after Kaylee finished. The guy looked around embarrassed, and decided to leave anyway.

Kaylee turned around and walked back to her booth to the entire place erupting into applause. Nikki peeked his head around the corner as she approached. He had never felt so protected, loved, appreciated, and comfortable. As his hero returned, victorious, she made sure everyone knew that Nikki was hers, and she grabbed his hair and yanked back hard for a kiss. When they finally broke the kiss, every eye in the room was glued to them. They made such an unfairly gorgeous couple that it was almost sickening.

The little Korean lady that was working on Nikki's feet looked up at Kaylee, "Thank you, miss. That guy so impatient with whoever get stuck with him. His hands never look good when he leave here." The lady spoke in broken English, but well enough to understand.

No one was getting stuck with that guy today, well not here anyway. The ladies at the salon were so happy, they took 10% off of Kaylee's bill. Even though they were losing a little bit of money, it was worth it in the long run, to not have him in the shop.

Nick was making assumptions again, "Do they not like men in this shop?"

"Oh sweetie, you're so clueless. It's adorable," Kaylee swooned.

"What?"

Kaylee sighed, and smiled, "He was trying to hit on you, once he realized he couldn't have you, he turned to me, then he said something lewd, and I pounced. He won't be back as long as he knows we are here."

"How do you know he's not just waiting in the parking lot for us to leave?" He said, unconvinced.

She turned to the Korean lady, "Isn't she just adorable? Baby, he's nowhere near here. I guarantee it."

"As long as you believe it, I will believe you," he said.

They finished their manicures, pedicures, and picked a color for each other to get painted on their nails. Nikki picked French Tips for Kaylee, and she picked a soft pink for Nikki's nails. The girl that did Nikki's nails thought Nikki truly was a girl due to his feminine looking hands and androgynous voice. Kaylee just smiled and agreed that Nikki's hands were a bit dainty to be men's hands. Now it was time for the hair cut, color, and style. This was the last vestige of manhood that Kaylee wanted to rid him of. Matter of fact, besides agreeing to get breast implants, she didn't want to change anything else about him. She knew that everything they did today would complete his transformation for her. If he chooses to get implants, she will be happy, but if he doesn't, she would still be just as happy.

As the women washed, conditioned and cut on Nick's hair, he realized that he loved the attention that these women were paying to him. It truly was relaxing to be doted upon. He was starting to understand why Kaylee never batted an eye about prices. This treatment was worth it.

A couple different women gathered with Kaylee to choose a hairstyle that fit Nikki. They finally agreed that 'The Rachel' in platinum blonde was the best bet. Once they had completely finished poking, prodding, pulling, painting, and buffing, Nikki was finally able to see the result. He stood and looked in the full length mirror at the vision before him. There was no way in hell that this look could be mistaken for male. He was gorgeous. He couldn't stop looking at himself as he turned and spun making the sundress billow open, almost giving the ladies a peepshow to the truth below.

"You are so hot right now. Let me take you to dinner like this," Kaylee said, admiring the ladies' work.

"Alright, I think I'm ready for the world to meet Nikki," he purred, "We might need to stop at home first, though."

"Why is that?" She asked, concerned.

"I think I need to change my panties," he whispered quietly in her ear.

"Got a little excited?" She asked, with a smile.

"Something like that," he whispered, low enough for no one to hear, except Kaylee.

Still smiling, she said, "Well, I guess it's a good thing that we are going lingerie shopping next."

They paid and departed the salon, Nikki was completely confident as Nikki, now. Even he wanted to fuck himself. He was getting turned on again.

"Baby, I can't get over how sexy you look! You seriously look like a brand new woman." She said, trying not to run over a curb, as she drove through the parking lot, staring at him.

"I know. I look completely different! I'm still not as hot as you, though." He said, kissing her neck while she drove.

"Mmm, damn! You're right, we need to stop somewhere before you cause me to run someone over. Ooh, look! A hotel!" She said, as she pointed at a Baymont Inn.

CHAPTER 4

They walked up to the desk, hand in hand. The guy behind the counter noticed this and immediately jumped to assist the two women entering the hotel.

"Welcome to Baymont Inns and Suites, my name is Amad, How can I help you?"

"I wanna fuck my girlfriend, can we borrow a jacuzzi suite for an hour or so?" Kaylee asked, nonchalantly.

Amad stared at Kaylee for a moment to make sure she was serious, "We aren't that type of place..." he whispered.

"I know. But the way you were eye fucking us, I figured that I would forego the pleasantries, since you did, and just tell you why we are here. I can promise that we won't use the bed. We only need the room for a little while." She explained.

He was uneasy, "Look, I could get in trouble..."

"...For doing your job and renting a room, to two hot girls that just want to have some fun?", she cut him off.

"Fine!" He said, as he started checking them into a room. A few moments later, he had her sign something, she paid and he handed her a card envelope with 2 key cards in it.

"Thank you!" She said, and they made their way to the room. Onlookers were staring at them as they traversed the hallways. Either due to something that they said, something they did, or just because people rarely see two girls that look this sexy together.

As they neared the room, Kaylee opened the key card envelope and noticed that Amad had slipped her money back to her in the envelope. They got the room for free. She opened the door and told Nikki that she wanted to be carried across the threshold. He smiled and obliged.

As he set her down by the hot tub, she turned the water on and prepared for what was about to happen. Nikki slinked out of his dress, and stood there in his lingerie that Kaylee had set out for him.

She looked at him in awe. He was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. He looked around thinking that there was something wrong.

"Did my makeup smear?" He asked, oblivious to what she was staring at.

She smiled, "You can't help but to be adorable can you? You don't even know you are doing it."

Nikki became a little bashful at this point, and then got a little red faced. He never thought of himself as 'pretty', and at first, he thought she was just saying what he wanted to hear, but after seeing how everyone else was reacting, he knew he must look really good. He just wasn't used to the attention.

"I am nothing without you, sweetie. You complete me," he said, in response.

"Looks like you made a mess in your panties. Were you seriously leaking that whole time?" She asked, wondering if he was really that turned on by the situation.

"I didn't want to say anything, but when we were in the salon, I got really aroused at people looking at me. When I saw how good I looked in the mirror, I wanted to jump on your cock and fuck you on the floor. The anticipation and embarrassment turned me on so bad!" He stated, as he rubbed the wet spot on his panties and licked it from his fingers.

"We broke so many hearts today. Even the guy that checked us into this room wants us," she said, holding up the key card for Nikki to read what he wrote, [Let me know if you want anything from me, Amad...], He wrote his phone number on it with a couple of hearts.

"Meh, he's probably got a tiny limp dick anyway." Nikki stated, flatly.

Trying to sound like the big bad wolf, Kaylee said, "The better to fuck him in his tight little hole..."

"Cute." Nikki replied.

The hot tub was now full and ready for whatever they had in mind. Kaylee was the first to be completely naked and she climbed into the waiting jacuzzi. Nikki carefully pulled his lingerie off and started to get in the tub.

"I want those!" Kaylee said, pointing at his panties.

He bent down and retrieved them for her as he sat down. Letting the jets blast his back and neck.

Kaylee inspected the panties, and put them to her nose, inhaling deeply, "Damn! I love your smell," she boasted as she licked the gooey precum from the panties.

Nikki was thinking like a guy again, and started stroking his cock underwater, while watching his girlfriend lick and suck his panties. Not to be selfish, he reached over and found Kaylee's now hardening dick with his manicured hand. As he started to stroke her cock, she put his panties over her head, with the cotton gusset over her nose, inhaling deeply again.

As she relaxed herself into the hot water, Nikki was positioning himself to fuck her. She put her hands on the edge of the tub to stabilize herself, as she lifted her legs to give him easier access. She looked into his sparkling emerald eyes, while peeking around the edges of his panties. Nikki was staring back into her sexy blue eyes as he easily slipped inside of her.

She usually liked to be the one fucking Nikki, and he was absolutely ecstatic for that. However, every once in a while, he has to prove to her that he's able to be the aggressor too. Ironically, what gets him in a dominant mood, is seeing her defend herself, and stick up for him. He gets so turned on by being the quiet and submissive type, that he basically wants to rape Kaylee afterward.

It's a strange mix of emotions that get entangled with one another, as Nikki and Kaylee also become entangled with one another. Nick saw no reason to stop, because this girl was the absolute essence of his dream woman. Everything about her turned him on.

He now truly understands the definition of the phrase, 'Her shit doesn't stink'. Because instead of being repulsed by the smell, it simply reminds him of her, and it makes him want her more. Let's not misunderstand what is being said here, he isn't turned on by the smell, he's turned on by her. That's how powerfully he loves her.

She pushed herself down onto him fully and released a little sigh of pleasure. He began moving in rhythmic patterns, fucking her slippery hole. It didn't take long for her to cum, as she shot her load into his waiting mouth and on her belly. He wasn't ready to cum yet, so he stopped fucking her to savor the moment.

"Are you ok?" She asked, completely flushed.

"Of course, I just don't want to come yet. I'm still playing," he said, trying to make himself last longer than Kaylee.

"I kinda want to try something. I read in a magazine that hot water can help dilate your sphincter. I have always wanted to try fisting, but could never find anyone adventurous enough. Would you want to try it?" Kaylee asked.

Nikki looked at his girlfriend, "Fisting? Isn't that where you shove your whole hand into my ass?"

"Yeah, I've always thought it was hot. That's not too strange is it?" She asked, as she looked a little bashful.

"I've never really thought about it, but I kinda like how it's turning you on. An anal orgasm is my new favorite way to cum for you." He said, smiling.

"You are too good to me, baby," she said, pulling him up and onto the edge of the tub for a blow job.

As she took his hot wet member into her mouth, she reached under and stuck a couple of fingers into his ass, making him groan with pleasure. She sucked his cock and finger fucked him for a while until she fit her pinky in, then a little bit later, her thumb. Before long, she was passed her wrist, working up to her elbow.

"Holy shit! I feel inadequate now," she said as she started fucking him with her arm.

"Ungh, ungh, oh fuck... ungh," was the only sounds he could muster, as she pushed his organs into his chest. Causing every sensation in his body to be amplified multiple times over.

She picked up the pace a bit and rammed her arm hard and fast into his ass. After she started sucking his cock again, It only took about 5 more pumps, and he started screaming in ecstasy. She tried keeping him quiet with her hand, but instead, she snatched his panties off of her head, and stuffed them into his mouth. His screams muffled now, she continued to fuck him and milk his cock off every last drop of his hot seed.

When his orgasm finally subsided, he relaxed and opened his beautiful green eyes again, "Oh my god, I love the feeling of you inside of me. I felt that orgasm all the way up to my neck!"

She was too busy trying to clear the jizz from her throat to talk. Once she could breathe again, she finally said, "Baby, that was the most cum I've ever tried to swallow! You completely filled my mouth, so I had to swallow, then you did it again, and again!"

"Holy shit, I'm going to have to stay in here for a bit. My legs aren't responding like they should. They are just quivering uncontrollably," he said, in a hoarse voice, trying to catch his breath.

"You go ahead and rest for now. I'm going to make a couple of calls. We probably won't be making every appointment that I scheduled for today. So I need to change a few plans." Kaylee said, looking at the time.

Kaylee picked up her phone and started texting someone, then she dialed a number and walked out of the room. Nikki sat back in the hot tub, his legs were still spasming a bit, not to mention his still rock hard cock, which was being tickled by the bubbles from the jets.

About 45 minutes later, they were completely dried, and dressed again. All except Nikki's panties. Kaylee picked them up and put them to her nose again, then put them in her purse. Nikki assumed it was because she wanted to keep sniffing them in public to work herself up again. As hot as the thought of Kaylee sniffing his panties at the table of a fancy restaurant, Nikki was wrong about what she had in mind, as they walked through the lobby, she walked up to the desk to tell Amad something, as he leaned over, Nikki almost didn't notice her slip his dirty panties in Amad's pocket as she kissed his cheek. He turned bright red when he realized what they were, and stuffed them back into his pocket. Kaylee had a huge smile on her face and winked at him. Nikki was almost twice as red as Amad was at this point, and didn't look back, as he pushed the rotating doors to leave the hotel.

Outside, Kaylee burst into laughter because she knew that Amad was going to realize that the panties were used, wet, and smelled like sex. She could picture him running to the restroom and beating his tiny little pecker until he came on them, not realizing that he just beat off, thinking about two guys. Nikki finally got the joke, it was funny. However, he had a problem of his own, now that he wasn't wearing any panties, his dick was literally swinging in the breeze. The dress was covering everything, so he wasn't exposed, but other than the garter belt, and stockings, he had nothing on. The feeling of being so naked was exhilarating, but at the same time, nerve wracking. Nikki kept holding his dress down, so the breeze didn't blow it up, giving people a perfect view of his naked ass and cock. Kaylee giggled and told him that his dress looked perfect. When they got to Kaylee's truck, normally Nick wouldn't have a problem climbing into the cab, but right now Nikki is having a problem. If he picks his foot up to step on the running board, he will give a perfect shot of his nakedness to everyone in the stores on one side, or the busy street on the other. Of course, he has to assume that everyone is looking at the two gorgeous women attempting to climb into this monster truck. Kaylee saw this dilemma and offered a hand to pull him up into the cab. He took her hand, and with surprising strength and quickness, she hoisted him into the passenger seat without any lookie-loos seeing anything they shouldn't.

123456...8