All Comments on 'Nicole Desired Ch. 07'

by NicoleAlldredge

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Saga Continues

Very entertaining, the complete and utter disrespect for Tammy was appropriate.

I had been taught as a child to NEVER strike a women. My wonderful mistress whom I adore and respect lives in complete safety from harm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was enjoying that piece of shit Tammy get the rap beat out of her on a while other level. Of all the people in that house,Tammy deserved that and worse although Craig was a close 2nd place on the asshole podium. I do have to blame Wendy for much of the behavior of Craig. In a FLR or just a female dominant relationship, the male learns from and takes their cues from the Female so it is no surprise that Craig thought what he was doing was fine considering the fact that Wendy had him use the “worthless whores” in whatever manner he wanted since that is what he was taught. I do find it somewhat disturbing with the amount of shit that Wendy pulls and nobody really calls her out on it acting as though the fact that she is Female means she is never wrong and takes no blame for anything.

This has been a constantly incredible story with some truly outrageous characters. Such a wonderful five star gem. Thank you for posting it even though I am years late in reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicoleAlldredge@NicoleAlldredge
I tend to write longer multiple chapter stories, which address and encompass more than just a nonstop parade of repetitive and boring sexual trysts and liaisons. I find the idea of characters completely bereft of emotions such as love, engaging in actions simple to engage in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES