All Comments on 'Nicole Gets Blackmailed Ch. 01'

by eroticauthor333

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

good story keep going

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a shame. You could have made so much of this story.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor33311 months agoAuthor

There's more chapters to come...

greens444greens44410 months ago

Good start. 5 stars rating isn’t working for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The "daddy" instead of "Master" ruins the relationship dialogue. If she is a slave, then he should be called Master. The man is not calling her "daughter", or is he? See what I mean? Now the way money is tracked it is unlikely you will not be tracked and investigated for a million dollar deposit. Another thing, the bluff can be called by the woman letting this man know that a nobody like him cannot answer questions about how he came to know her details . Furthermore, the people who abused her will find out about him and want the "money" they will expect him to have acquired. Otherwise, refreshingly good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticauthor333@eroticauthor333
Hey! Welcome to my profile. In real life, I'm a mild-mannered academic (PhD student), but sexually I'm really into BDSM (my favorite thing in the world is a naked woman in handcuffs). I'm here writing stories about things that come to mind. What I write isn't always something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES