Nicole visits club Carnal Desire

Story Info
A 25-year-old mom gets her needs, and body, filled.
1.6k words
4.26
10.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was a good girl in nearly every way. She was a fantastic mother to her child, a great daughter and a kind and devoted friend.

A fixture at PTA meetings, the five-foot, eight-inch brunette with curls which seem to spring loaded spends her day in service of others. Whether its running her kid to school, playdates or helping a friend through a tough time there's nothing she wouldn't do.

All that taken into consideration, Nicole sometimes needs to blow off some steam and focus on her own needs. She may look like a model for Good Housekeeping, there's a side to Nicole which was bubbling to the surface. Trading in her flowered tops and yoga pants for a collar and handcuffs.

More than anything, Nicole yearns to be used like the Good Girl she is. So come the end of week, she's booked an appointment at Carnal Desire. It's a sex club which every so often Nicole visits when the Devil on her shoulder chokes out the Angel on the other side, just like Nicole hopes to be choked before the end of the night.

To get herself in the mood at work on Friday, Nicole wears a pair of vibrating panties under her skirt and has them set to go off at random times at alternating speeds to never allow full climax but knowing at any point her legs will purr. It makes the day go by faster thinking about what awaits her at night.

When she arrives home, Nicole takes a long, hot shower and rides an eight-inch dildo suction cupped to the wall. As the water cascades over her naked body, she thrusts herself on and off but careful as to not actually get off. Shower complete, it's time to pick out her outfit for the evening.

Nicole debates going with something in black but since her Devil is the one calling the shots, picks a lacy red ensemble complete with red fishnet stocks, garter belt and crotchless panties. The bra encases her bountiful DDs as they jiggle and bounce, supported but free to move at the same time. To go with her original color scheme, she grabs a black cocktail dress which hugs her curvaceous frame and has straps crisscrossing her ample cleavage.

Dressed to the 9s, the 25-year-old is the definition of a MILF in her outfit and hopes plenty of the gentlemen at the club agree. It's a short drive to Carnal Desire and Nicole's mind is speeding almost as fast as she's flying down the highway. Naturally submissive, she's about to let herself be used however the men, and women, at the club desire. Her body aches for the gentle, or not so gentle, touch they'll provide.

Upon arrival, Nicole is stunned to see the club filled with curvy women such as herself but the men all appear to be bigger, burly and many with full beards. A sign close to the door advertises tonight as "Lumbersnacks and their Jills" which causes Nicole to giggle but also grin.

Not even past reception, she sees a woman with raven hair on her knees around a group of three men wearing flannel shirts unbuttoned to their exposed chests and stiff cocks poking through their unzipped flys. The woman is bobbing her head back and forth on their rigid members, taking turns on them while six sets of hands grope her half naked body. One after another, the men shoot their thick loads onto her heaving breasts till she's covered in their cum.

Impressed, Nicole walks up to the woman who is licking the cum from her chest into her mouth and introduces herself.

"Hello, that was quite the show," Nicole says a bit jealous she didn't get to take the woman's place. "I'm Nicole, it's great to meet you."

"I'm Shannon and I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure you'll get your own opportunity soon," the busty woman says with a smile, still cleaning herself off as her own DD breasts shake as she stands up. Shannon slowly looks Nicole up and down, eying her dress and the little hit of her red underwear hiding beneath. "Are you a Dom or a Sub? I don't see a collar on your neck but looks like you just got here."

In all the lustful attention, Nicole failed to notice a black collar with a black jewel in the middle around Shannon's neck.

"I'm a sub/switch here on my own so my collar has a green jewel which means anyone can come up to me and I must obey their orders," Shannon explains. "If a sub is wearing a yellow jewel, a Dom or Domme must ask permission from their partner before playing and red means don't even bother, you can look but don't touch."

Nicole nods her head in agreement, grabs a green jeweled collar which makes Shannon unleash a Chesire cat grin. The dark-haired woman takes Nicole's hand and they enter a room which is clearly built for glory holes, but with a special twist. Shannon has Nicole places her knees on a set of almost like stirrups which are actually pretty comfy Nicole thinks, with a place to rest her arms and hands. The curly haired cutie's ass and privates are now sticking out on the other side of the wall and it doesn't take long to feel a set of fingers to slip inside her pussy.

She lets out a gentle gasp as she's taken by surprise when the fingers slide in and out of her slit, soon replaced by the cock of the man who was fingering her seconds earlier. He's vigorously pounding her from behind with Shannon looking on beside her, gently stroking her curls.

"Enjoying yourself?" Shannon asks, watching Nicole's breasts sway back and forth, her dress containing them for now but likely not for long. Nicole can merely whimper in approval as the gentleman plowing her grunts and deposits his thank you inside her. A bit flushed, she doesn't get much of a break as the next contestant has stepped up and she feels an even bigger cock stretching her out. While this is going on behind her, Nicole finally sees a sturdy cock present itself to her in a hole in front of her face, dripping with precum already.

"I believe this gentleman would like you to service him too," Shannon grins, tickling the guys balls a bit to make even more precum squirt out and hits Nicole's cheek. Nicole licks her cheek, tasting the saltiness and attempts to slowly engulf the awaiting cock but is being thrusted from behind so her mouth slides all way onto it quickly. The cock is pleased by her actions, pushing deeper down her throat in eagerness.

It doesn't take long for the cock in front of her to release his load down her throat while almost simultaneously the one buried inside her pussy does likewise. Cum starts dripping down her legs from the second gentleman as yet another taker steps up, this time though she feels him enter her ass when a powerful orgasm overcomes Nicole. It's a new but not unwelcome sensation as Nicole is starting to get lost in the throws of passion, her own juices mingling with that of her new friends.

Not to be left out, Shannon begins stroking the next cock which is placed in front of Nicole who teases the tip with her tong as her friend works the base up and down. Nicole is like a pendulum going back and forth, a cock in her ass pushing her forward onto the cock in her mouth. Another orgasm overtakes Nicole when Shannon helps the one in front cum all over Nicole's face. Over the next hour Nicole sucks or strokes off more guys than she can count, her hair and face sticky with semen as a river of cum trails down her legs when Shannon helps her off the kneelers.

Once they get outside, Nicole is still wearing her black cocktail dress and underwear but not for long. A large group of 10 burly men approach Shannon and Nicole and lead them to a center stage area with a king-sized bed. Shannon is told to disrobe Nicole, who is overjoyed to feel her new friends' hands firmly press against her bra-clad breasts. A gathering crowd begins watching the two women make out, kissing each other's necks and squeezing their now bare breasts until the group of 10 men throw them each on the bed.

Nicole and Shannon are forced onto their backs as the men take turns sliding their tongues deep inside their pussies, flicking the clit which causing them both to orgasm multiple times as the crowd claps and cheers. Having been adequately warmed up, Nicole feels a pair of hands firmly squeeze her throat as the barrel-chested man starts ramming his thick cock inside her. Her breasts begin jiggling until two of the men decide her nipples belong in their mouths, sucking on them as they harden. To return the favor, Nicole grasps each of their cocks until her breasts too are covered in cum.

Wanting to put on a show, a new set of men come to take the places of the ones who have spent their loads. Nicole is lifted off the bed and upside down by a rather large lumbersnack, completing a standing 69 as his bread is soon covered in her juices while she deep throats him to completion. Once that's done, she's thrown on all fours alongside Shannon, both women being spitroasted with a cock between their legs and in their mouth.

This continues for hours as a seemingly endless number of men take their turns with the two busty women. Afterwards, Shannon and Nicole are given food and iced coffee following a very sensual shower together.

Nicole's urges having been thoroughly filled, as was her body, while making a new friend in the process.