Nicole's Dangerous Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny continued. "I guess that's part of my problem. Why would a woman wanna be treated that way? I don't understand it."

"Every time a woman spreads her legs for a man, it's an act of surrender, Johnny. She's allowing a man to invade her body. Females have been surrendering to males for hundreds of millions of years. It's part of our DNA.... I guess. A woman wants to be uhh--used-- in some sense." Nicole couldn't believe what she was saying. It certainly didn't come from any textbook and she'd never spoken to another patient that way. Her thoughts had arisen spontaneously, but they felt strangely right-- like something she'd always know, deep down inside. "What Kent does is...is make Lacy receptive to surrender," she finished, feeling suddenly vulnerable-- as if she'd revealed something intimate about herself.

Oh god... what the fuck am I saying!

"Never thought of it like that...I guess that makes sense," he said, apparently not noticing her discomfort. "But I don't think Gloria Steinem would agree-- do you?"

Nicole smiled wryly. "Probably not, fortunately, she's not my patient, you are." She glanced at the clock. The session was almost over. "Have you written any more?" She asked, hoping she didn't sound too eager.

"I have-- some. I can send more in a few days, doc."

She stood up to show him out. "You can call me Nicole, Johnny. See you next week-- think about what it might mean to be Kent."

Closing the door behind him, Nicole leaned against it hard. She took a deep breath as a barrage of thoughts and emotions assaulted her. What the hell was THAT! You can call me Nicole! Why didn't you just get on your friggin knees and blow him, girl?

Nicole felt the leaden weight of shame fall on her. She had crossed a line she'd sworn she would never cross.

Doctor/patient. That's it-- remember.

****

Doctor Harris: Forbidden Desires Awaken

Johnny's email arrived late Wednesday afternoon. She waited till she was home and had had her dinner before opening it. She printed both the first and second installments out and settled comfortably on her couch, dressed only in her flimsy nightgown and the sexy lingerie she'd been wearing earlier.

She sipped her Chardonnay and started reading from the beginning. Her free hand soon began caressing her pussy through the fabric of her panties. She felt the dampness of arousal seep through the sheer material of her lingerie as she neared the end of part one.

She knew what she was doing wasn't appropriate at any level. She didn't care. Being "naughty" turned her on, just as her hairless mound and skimpy underwear did. It's not like I'm sleeping with him, she reasoned. Hell, no! I just find his writing a turn on. No harm in fantasizing.

As she started the second installment, she spread her legs and pushed her panties aside. Her fingers slipped into her wet, velvet folds as Lacy's submission continued to unfold.

..... Kent rubbed his thumb suggestively across Lacy's soft warm lips.

"Is this sweet mouth mine?"

She hesitated for a moment. "I don't know.... what do you mean?"

"What are your lips made for?"

Lacy squirmed uncomfortably. "Ummm... kissing I guess?"

He grabbed a fist full of her thick dark hair. "Don't get cute with me girl. You know exactly. Tell me or I'll have to discipline you." He slid the head of his cock slowly across her mouth, leaving a wet smear of pre-cum-- and no doubt about what he wanted from her.

Lacy's lips tightened and she twisted her head aside. "Please... I-- I can't remember".

"Can't remember... really? You're still being a naughty girl, aren't you?"

"No...please."

"I bet you just want me to help you remember-- don't you?"

Lacy bowed her head but said nothing.

Kent batted her cheek with his cock. "Answer me. Do you need me to help you remember?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good. Bend over."

She did as she was told, her head on the ground, back arched and her ass thrust into the air, as she knew he would demand.

Kent's cock swelled even harder seeing his woman so submissive. The heaven of her vulnerable, naked, pussy beckoned him, her glistening, pink lips a promise of carnal delight.

He stroked himself longingly, imagining his aching cock buried deep in her flesh. He fought down his urges. Duty before pleasure. She needed to be disciplined.

"I'd fuck you now but you don't deserve it."

He brought the riding crop down on her ass with a loud crack, his frustrated arousal adding a bit more sting to the blow.

"Ohhh!"

"Do you?" He demanded.

"No."

"No, what?"

"I-- I don't deserve to be fucked."

He swatted her ass again.

"Now, tell me, what are your lips for?"

"Please-- I don't know."

He blistered her ass cheeks, left then right, taking no mercy.

" Tell me."

"Ummm-- to suck," she said, her memory starting to return.

The crop came down again, harder.

"Suck what?"

"I can't--" she began, but another harsh swat cut her short.

"Don't play shy with me," he scolded. "Suck what?"

"Please..."

"Answer me," he demanded, punishing her with another swat.

"C--Cock," she stammered, giving in.

"That's right. That wasn't so hard, was it?" he encouraged, caressing her reddening flesh with the crop.

Lacy flinched at the gentle touch, understanding the implied promise of more discipline if she displeased him.

"Who's cock?"

Despite her efforts at denial, Lacy found herself imagining her lips wrapped hungrily around his stiff shaft, his throbbing, meaty cock filling her mouth. A sweet, urgent ache radiated from deep in her pussy, filling her body with a carnal hunger. Her heart raced and her mouth watered.

It was true. She needed his cock. Needed to lick and suck and adore it. Needed to feel it swell in her mouth and taste his cum on her tongue.

A low, involuntary, moan escaped her as she realized the depth of her need.

Almost there, thought Kent, sensing the suppressed hunger roiling within her. He rubbed her sensitive, swollen pussy lips with the supple, leather crop-- a warning that the next swat might not land on her ass. "You know the answer," he coaxed, suggestively patting her vulnerable woman-flesh. "Tell me."

Lacy quivered and squirmed and the last of her resistance evaporated. "My-- my lips are made to suck your cock," she confessed, her surrender complete.

A rush of euphoria washed over her. She felt utterly dominated, yet utterly free. No need to hold back at all now. She'd surrendered her will to him and now she could be totally his. Kent would take her pussy, her ass, her mouth. He would use her however he pleased and she would gladly surrender her flesh for his pleasure.

She'd been naughty but now she would be his good girl. Now she was free to please him-- and hope he rewarded her

Lacy splayed her legs slightly and seductively arched her back, putting her womanly assets on full display-- enticing him to use her. She instinctively knew how a good fuck slave should behave-- and she fully intended to be a very, very good fuck slave.

Kent bent and massaged her punished, delectable ass for a moment, then ran his fingers down her womanly cleft. She was dripping with arousal. His fingers explored the slippery, warm allure of her flesh, caressing her pussy and swollen clit till he had her arousal near its peak. He inserted two fingers inside of her.

The feel of her tight flesh set his cock and his mind raging. Kent imagined grabbing her hips from behind, slamming his cock inside her, and fucking her relentlessly.

Slow down, he cautioned himself, plenty of time for fucking. He dragged his thoughts-- and his hand, back to the delightful task before him.

He slid his fingers in and out of her slowly, "I'm gonna enjoy using this tight little hole-- My sweet little pussy," he promised, "but not just yet."

Lacy squirmed and her breath quickened as he worked his fingers deeper.

"So tell me-- slave, how do you earn the privilege of sucking my cock?" He caressed her aching clit with his freshly lubricated fingers as he spoke.

Lacy writhed and gasped. "I need to...uhmmmm.......p...please you."....

Nicole groaned and rubbed her aching pussy, shamelessly aroused by Lacy's humiliating submission. She found herself longing to be like Lacy-- longing to kneel at a man's feet and surrender completely to his will.

A foggy realization of how depraved she'd become, filtered it's way through her lust and into her mind. A stabbing pang of self loathing and disgust tightened her stomach, but she was powerless to quell the lurid lust that had taken possession of her. She pushed her shame aside and read on, fingering her sopping pussy as Lacy's debasement continued to unfold on the page.

..."Good girl-- Good fucking girl!" Kent praised, driving his fingers back inside her.

Lacy moaned with pleasure, her pussy contracting around his fingers, but he quickly withdrew his hand, cruelty, preventing her from coming.

He dug his fingers hard into the tender flesh of her ass, suppressing the urge to bury his cock in her tight, wet hole.

"Sit up," he ordered.

Lacy did as directed, her face flushed with arousal.

Kent twined his fingers in her hair, then brushed the shaft of his cock against her burning cheek, teasing and testing her.

As if to demonstrate her new found obedience, Lacy turned her head and blindly took him into her mouth.

"Whoa, girl!" He said, pulling away. "Not so fast!"

She licked her lush lips, savoring the taste of his manhood. "Mmmm... Let me please you...master."

The last came out as a soft whisper as if she hadn't meant him to hear. Master. I like the sound of that, he thought, a smile spreading across his face.

Kent stroked Lacy's hair affectionately.

"You please me by doing as you're told," he reminded her, "Now-- take your sweet tongue and lick my cock."

Kent lifted his engorged shaft to give her access and guided her head as Lacy obediently leaned forward in search of his manhood. Her mouth soon found his smoothly shaved sack and she began salaciously putting her tongue to good use on his cum laden balls.

He let out a low groan as her warm, wet tongue wriggled and danced across his sensitive skin.

"Oh god-- that feels so good!"

Her silky tongue moved slowly up the underside of his swollen shaft, teasing and savoring his flesh as it went. She worked her way to the spongey, purple head and swirled her tongue around it. Instinctively, her soft lips began to encircle the head of his cock.

Kent grabbed her by the hair. "No sucking," he scolded. "If you want my cock in your mouth you need to do as you're told."

"Mmmm," she moaned with frustration, but obediently resumed licking down one side of his veiny cock. She paused to lavish more attention to his aching balls, sucking them hungrily into her mouth and fondling them with her lips and tongue.

A shiver of pleasure shot from his balls and up his spine and he ran his fingers through her hair approvingly.

"Good girl."

She licked her way back up the other side of his shaft and reaching the top turned her attention again to the bulging mushroom of his cock, lapping eagerly at the sticky stream of pre-cum oozing from him.

The taste of him unleashed her cock hunger. She began licking and swirling her tongue greedily up and down the length of his saliva slickened manhood, trying to sate her need.

It wasn't enough to satisfy her. Having her lips and tongue all over his cock was just torturous. She needed all of him.

She didn't care that he might punish her. All she felt was her need as she tried to take his meaty cock into her mouth once again.

"Don't be naughty," he warned, pulling her head away. "Get up and sit on the edge of the bed."

Chastised, Lacy struggled to her feet and awkwardly managed to find the bed...

The story ended there but Nicole's lust didn't. She closed her eyes, imagining herself on her knees, her lips and tongue ravenously adoring Kent's hard cock. She brought herself to a quivering, groaning orgasm.

As the euphoria of release faded, Nicole felt defiled-- and alarmed by her behavior. It was as if she'd fallen into some perverse, erotic trance and acted in ways she abhorred. My god-- how could I! This isn't me-- not anymore...

She shuddered, remembering the Freaks' abuse of her. The brutal face fuckings, and her tears-- and the beatings if she dared resist. She remembered the time he forced her to suck off him, and three of his buddies, and his laughter-- and her shame, as they unloaded their cum all over her face. She hadn't allowed a cock near her lips since she'd broken free of Frank-- not since the night she snapped and left her teeth marks embedded in his hated, fucking dick.

Nonetheless, she'd just masturbated to the depiction of a man brutally dominating and coercing a woman into licking his cock. Worse-- she'd gotten herself off while imagining herself being that woman.

Somehow, Johnny's story had resurrected the darkest desires from her past, and that horrified her.

No way I'm going down that road again. No way I'll ever let a man treat me like that again-- and there's no fucking way I'll ever suck another cock. Never.

She tried to rationalize her behavior away. I'm just horny, she told herself. I Need to get laid. How long has it been? A year-- no wonder I'm out of my mind.

Maybe it's time for a man. The thought caused her stomach to knot up. She wasn't ready for that. I don't need a man--I just need a cock. She knew just where to find one.

She went to her computer and browsed to an online sex toy store. She soon found what she was looking for. "7 incredible inches of veiny length for mind-blowing pleasure," as the description claimed. Plus multiple levels of vibration. Rated 4.5 out 5 by actual users.

With a few clicks, she purchased her new toy. She paid the extra $12 for next-day delivery.

****

Thursday May 19: The Doctor Loses Control

In the morning light, Nicole's apprehension evaporated. Her fears from the night before seemed like a bad dream, and the prospect of seeing Johnny in the afternoon actually lifted her spirits. She rummaged through her clothes, trying to decide what to wear. Wonder what Johnny would like? The thought startled her. She shouldn't care-- but she did. Her nipples stiffened as she recalled his reaction to her sundress. She caressed her breasts, reliving the thrill of excitement and naughtiness she'd felt being the object of his desire. She wanted more of that feeling. Something a little more daring today. She picked out a skirt, a blouse and some shoes. Just for him though-- can't have all my patients thinking I'm a slut.

In the back of her mind, an alarm went off. This is way too inappropriate....

It's not THAT bad. It's not like I'm gonna fuck him, she reassured herself. I just want to feel sexy... I'm not gonna do anything stupid...

****

Johnny Knocked at doctor Harris's door.

"Come in please."

When Johnny walked into her office, Nicole was standing at her bookshelf stretching to reach something on the top shelf. His eyes devoured her figure. This wasn't the same doctor Harris he'd first met three weeks ago.

He admired her shapely ass hidden behind a short tight skirt with a slit up the thigh. She wore a pair of black high heels. Her blouse was a dark, silky blue. Even looking from behind he could tell it would highlight her curves beautifully.

She finished replacing the book on her shelf and turned with a smile. "Johnny, good afternoon!"

He was at a momentary loss for words. Her blouse clung to her gorgeous breasts-- and she'd neglected to button a couple of buttons, revealing an ample amount of cleavage.

"Good afternoon Doctor-- I mean Nicole. You ah, look-- amazing, if you don't mind me saying."

"Sorry," she said, glancing down at her attire. "Not very professional I'm afraid. I'm going out with friends right after work and knew I wouldn't have time to change," she lied. In truth, she'd changed into her clothes minutes before he got there. She'd also impulsively ditched her panties at the last moment, stashing them in her tote, along with the conservative dress she'd been wearing earlier. The naughtier the better.

"Thank you for noticing though," She laughed, warmth radiating from her bare pussy, "sit down."

"Don't be sorry. I'm not." He sat down and she sat across from him. Her skirt hiked up as she did, revealing a generous amount of her legs and thighs. She pulled her skirt back into place but the action only drew his eyes to her long, shapely legs even more.

"How are things with your girlfriend?"

"Good. Good. Nothing too kinky, though. I've ummm, spanked her a few times. She seemed to like that." He glanced down at his crotch. "No problems down there."

Nicole glanced also. She couldn't be sure but he appeared to be bulging a bit more than usual. Did I make him hard?

They talked some more about his relationships and whatnot, before turning to the subject of Kent.

"Have you thought about Kent, as I suggested?"

"Yeah. Some."

"What's he like?"

"He's confident, fearless. He's not worried about what Lacy thinks of him."

"Is he selfish?"

Johnny scratched his stubbly chin. "I guess so.... but not completely. He knows Lacy will get what she wants in the end."

"But are his needs most important?"

"Well, he sure acts like they are," he laughed.

"What is Kent thinking and feeling when Lacy is on her knees-- bent over, ready to be punished?" Nicole asked, changing tack.

Johnny squirmed. "He's checking out her... umm, ass... and..." his face reddened with embarrassment.

Nicole noted his inhibition. It's because I'm a woman. He's afraid of offending me.

"What else?" She asked.

"He feels excited-- turned on."

"More than usual-- why?"

Johnny thought for a moment. "Her... uhm... vulnerability, I guess. Her-- it's like she's offering herself to him."

"Submitting?" Nicole suppressed the urge to squirm.

"That's what she wants... I guess."

"But not her mouth. She withholds her mouth. Why?"

Johnny felt suddenly warm. "Can you hand me some water please?"

Nicole passed him a bottle of water. Johnny took a drink, then another, stalling for time.

"Her mouth. Why does she resist him?"

"I don't really know... maybe she has some inhibition... religious upbringing... some trauma. I don't know."

"Anything else?"

"It's like she's pushing him to show his dominance. She needs him to... to force her to do it..."

"Because?"

"It's like she can't feel uninhabited unless she's coerced-- if that makes any sense."

It made perfect sense to her, but Nicole kept that to herself.

"How does Kent feel, coercing her-- making her submit?"

Johnny picked at the label on his bottle of water. "He feels powerful and in control-- he knows that deep down she-- she craves-- you know...."

Nicole's clit tingled.

"What does Kent really want from Lacy?"

"Uhm... he wants her to... to worship...worship his...."

"Cock?" Nicole finished for him, a slight smile playing across the corner of her mouth. She usually avoided using vulgarity with patients, but she wanted to break through his inhibition. It also made her feel naughty-- and horny as hell.

Johnny nodded, shocked by his doctor's directness.

"Why does he want that?"

"What man wouldn't! It's... it seems like... total submission. Like she'll do anything for him."

"How does that make Kent feel?"

"Like a king."

"How does it make YOU feel?"

Johnny thought for a while. "Kinda uncomfortable, to be honest. It doesn't seem right somehow... I don't know why."