Nicole's Dangerous Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent tossed her blindfold aside.

"Look at me."

Lacy looked up at him, a gleam of lust in her eyes.

"God-- I love you!" he said, caressing her cheek as he slid his hand through her hair to cup the back of her head.

In response, she slowly slid the whole length of his dick into her warm mouth, savoring every inch of him as she did. Then, massaging his man flesh with her lips and tongue, she pulled her head back and suckled the head of his cock. She repeated this several times, her eyes never leaving his

Lust raged through Kent like a wild beast and his grip on the back of her head tightened reflexively. He battled against the animal urge to claim her sweet mouth as he had her pussy-- assert his ownership of her and thrust his engorged shaft down her throat. With an effort of will, he restrained himself.

This was still her show for now. She'd earned it and he wasn't going to take it from her-- yet.

With each deep swallow of his cock, his hand urged her on, pulling at her head with increasing urgency. She increased her tempo in response, taking his throbbing cock into her mouth farther and faster, till she had him moaning for release.

"You want my fucking cum, don't you!" He growled.

His words sent her desire raging, stripping her of everything but a naked, visceral lust for his hard flesh. All that existed was his stiff shaft in her warm mouth and a wanton, womanly need to suck his cock empty. Lacy abandoned herself to a wild, rhythmic cock rapture, as she took him to the brink of orgasm.

Helplessly bound, on her knees, she became exactly what she longed to be-- his cocksucking slave, her mouth a luscious, living vessel of carnal delight, devoted to his pleasure.

But Kent had a final cruelty to inflict on her. Lacy was to be denied. He would withhold from her the erotic joy of feeling his engorged cock spasm and pulse orgasmically in her mouth as he pumped his cum down her throat.

Kent had other plans.

She hadn't been completely obedient so he needed to reassert possession of his woman.

Time to take back control.

He pulled his dick from her and Lacy's head moved hungrily in pursuit, trying to reclaim her prize and give him the final ecstasy of release.

"No," He said, twisting his finger tightly in her hair to restrain her.

He brought the head of his cock within inches of her lips, feeling her still tugging against his hold.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

Kent looked into her gleaming eyes, pumping his slickened shaft furiously till his orgasm rushed up to overpower him like a runaway freight train.

"Aaaargh-- Ohh fuck, fuck, Oh fuck!"

An animalistic thill of lust and power surged through his erupting cock and into his body as he emptied his gushing seed into her waiting mouth.

Thick streamers of his cum coated her lips and tongue, silently and graphically proclaiming his ownership of her.

Mine, all mine, he thought, a final gush of cum splattering on her breast.

Lacy pulled insistently against his grip and Kent relaxed his hold on her hair.

Her mouth found the head of his shaft and she lapped up a pearly droplet of semen slowly dripping from the tip of his cock. Her tongue teased his tender opening for a moment, then adoringly caressed the head of his manhood, salaciously coating it with a sticky sheen of saliva and cum.

A shock of pleasure raced through his dick and up his spine as her warm lips again enveloped the glistening bulb of his cock. She savored his swollen head, licking and sucking it like a tasty lollipop for a few moments, then took all of his length, hungrily back into her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" He gasped, nearly dropping to his knees. "You gotta have some kinda magic in that mouth!"

"Mmmmm," She moaned, sucking greedily, trying to coax every bit of cum from him.

"My god, you certainly are a good girl-- my beautiful, cocksucking good girl, " he praised, reaching down to release the strap binding one of her arms. Instantly her hand was massaging his balls and stroking his still hard shaft, causing another spasm of ecstasy to race through him.

For what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, she continued working his manhood as if it were the center of her world, refusing to relinquish her prize till the last of his hardness melted away.

Kent bent down and kissed her deeply then helped her to her feet.

They collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Nicole dropped the last page of Johnny's story and frantically massaged her clit with one hand as her other, urgently pistoned her vibrating, silicone cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God--fuck--Oh fuck," she cried as her pussy contorted orgasmically around 'Kent'.

She'd intentionally-- and with difficulty --delayed bringing herself to orgasm; knowing the prolonged wait would enhance her pleasure. She wasn't disappointed.

The strongest orgasm she'd experienced in years wracked her body like an earthquake, leaving her quivering and shaking violently. She withdrew her vibrator and rolled onto her side, hugging her pillow tightly. She placed a gently vibrating 'Kent' between her legs and against her clit, gasping as little quakes of pleasure traveled up and down her body.

Finally spent, Nicole placed 'Kent' on her nightstand and crawled under the covers. She soon fell into a satisfied slumber.

****

Thursday, May 26: Nicole's Bondage

After their last session, Johnny was still a bit apprehensive. He wasn't sure how things would be between him and Nicole, but she greeted him warmly as he entered her office, taking his hand in both of hers. It seemed as if she held on to his hand a bit longer than necessary. He was surprised and pleased to see she was wearing the same sexy outfit she'd worn the week before. If anything she looked even more alluring. She had a bit of a glow to her.

Must've got laid last night.

He sat and Nicole took her place across from him. It didn't take her long to get to the subject that was on her mind. "You've been conditioned your whole life to respect women and try and please them-- and that's good; to a point, but it's interfering with your natural impulse to be aggressive and umm, dominant in the bedroom."

"Still seems strange to me-- that a woman wants to be treated like-- like...."

"A Whore?" Nicole finished for him.

"Yeah."

"Try not to think of it that way, Johnny," she replied. "Try thinking of it as a way of respecting her deepest needs-- the need to surrender completely. For many women, that's the most fulfilling experience-- to give themselves totally to their man. You're helping her let go and surrender. Think of it as giving her a gift." Nicole felt a dangerous pang of longing. It had been far too long since she'd dared to surrender to a man. It had left her feeling parched. Barren. This isn't about me. I'm here to help him. She reminded herself.

"Kent instinctively knows what a woman needs. You need to become him-- chanel him, as you said." She looked at the clock, took a deep breath to try and calm the butterflies in her stomach, "I'm gonna help you channel Kent. For the next forty minutes, we're going to do a role-playing exercise."

Johnny raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'll be Lacy. You'll be Kent. He acts aggressively-- instinctually, so that's what you will do-- within limits, of course. Nothing overtly sexual. You'll just order me around-- pretend I'm your...uhm," she couldn't get the word out.

This time, Johnny finished for her. "Slave?"

Nicole nodded, excitement and apprehension, quickening her pulse.

Johnny looked at her intently. "And what about you Nicole? Are you gonna act instinctually too?"

She felt her face flush, hoping he didn't notice, then laughed, trying to cover her discomfort. "I'm a doctor. I don't have any instincts left. I'll just coach you if you need it. Let's begin."

I can handle this. She assured herself. He's just another patient.

Johnny stood. "Stand up," he directed her.

Nicole looked at him. "How would Kent tell Lacy to stand up?"

Johnny felt annoyed that she already needed to "coach" him. His anger strengthened his resolve. "You're my slave, I'll address you any way I like. Now stand up woman."

Nicole obeyed, nodding.

For the next few minutes, they basically played a game of Simon says, except without the Simon. Johnny ordered her to touch her nose, and walk across the room backwards, and such, getting accustomed to giving her orders. Occasionally she would disobey--intentionally and he would have to correct her.

"I told you to take three steps and turn around, slave, not two. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry...sir. I'll do better."

"See that you do or I'll punish you," he growled, his confidence growing.

He enjoyed watching his beautiful Doctor perform in front of him and slowly relaxed into his role. He decided to up things a notch. "Stretch for the ceiling, slave."

Nicole complied, reaching above her head.

Johnny took in the splendor of her firm high breasts, narrow waist, and lovely, curvy hips.

"Turn around slowly so I can inspect you."

Nicole slowly turned, very aware of his hungry eyes on her body.

"Stop." Her back was to him and she faced her desk. "Bend over and lie across the desk."

Nicole hesitated, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Now," he ordered, his voice suddenly commanding.

Nicole bent forward obediently, pressing her upper body to the desktop, putting her ass on display for his enjoyment. She felt vulnerable, naughty-- and incredibly sexy, knowing his eyes were glued to her. Her confidence wavered. This wasn't a good idea. I should end this.

Johnny admired her perfect, fuckable ass, sensuously stretching the tight fabric of her skirt. Her long, sleek legs, highlighted by her tall heels, beckoned him. Driven by arousal, he got more daring. "Wiggle that fine ass for me, doctor."

She gave him a hard look over her shoulder. "That's not appro--."

Johnny acted without thinking. He brought his hand down on her ass, spanking her hard. "I said wiggle, slave."

Nicole gasped, shocked by his audacity and the sting of his hand. Outrage, mixed with a healthy dose of arousal, made her cheeks burn. With disbelief, she heard herself beg him, "Please...."

Kent was in full command of Johnny now. He swatted her again-- harder. He allowed his hand to linger on her soft, shapely ass for a moment, then gave a gentle squeeze. "Wiggle."

The feel of his strong hand, salaciously groping her flesh, and the delicious sting of his spanking, seemed to flip a switch in her. An irrational urge to please him seized her. She did as she was told, sashaying her ass seductively for him, her pussy clenching involuntarily with arousal. Oh God...

Johnny sat back on the couch, shocked by her behavior, and relieved his recklessness hadn' gotten him slapped and thrown out of her office.

"Good girl," he praised, instinctively knowing she needed his approval. His cock hardened as his sexy doctor swayed her incredible ass for him, like a dancer in a strip club. He imagined grabbing her by the hips, hiking up her tight skirt and taking her from behind. He pushed his dangerous fantasy aside. "That's enough, go pour me some coffee," he ordered, squirming with pent up excitement.

As Nicole stood and walked to the coffee pot, Johnny noticed her nipples, urgently broadcasting arousal through the sheer material of her blouse. Fuck me-- She's turned on by this too!

Nicole poured and turned with his cup in her hand, ready to bring it to him.

"Wait," Johnny ordered.

Nicole's eyes searched his face expectantly, terrified and excited to know what he planned next.

"Get on your knees and crawl."

No! The thought exploded in Nicole's mind, but to her horror she discovered she couldn't voice her objection. All she could muster was a weak protest. "I-- I don't want to."

"On your knees, woman. Now!"

The command in Johnny's voice sliced through her resistance, laying bare her primal need to submit. Slowly she went to her knees, her mind a tumult of conflicting emotions; arousal, fear-- humiliation that she'd suddenly become like putty in his hands.

"Bring me my coffee."

Nicole shuffled towards him, her tight skirt making it painfully difficult to crawl. She stopped beside him and extended the cup. Johnny glanced at the coffee. "Where's the cream? Go back and do it right."

Nicole looked down, her face reddening with humiliation, but she couldn't bring herself to defy Johnny. Somehow, in the course of just a few minutes, she'd ceded her will to him. All she wanted was to please him; this near stranger. This man.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry," she said, obediently crawling back to the coffee table and adding a spoonful of cream to his cup.

Guess she has instincts after all, Johnny mused. He felt a fresh stirring in his crotch as he watched her crawl back to him, her innate submissiveness on full display.

Nicole stopped beside him again and offered the cup.

"Kneel there." He nodded to the space between his splayed legs.

Nicole obediently shuffled around in front of him and extended the cup to Johnny, her hand trembling, in shock that she'd allowed herself to go this far. She couldn't bring herself to look at him.

Johnny took the coffee, had a sip, then set the cup aside. "Closer."

Nicole inched closer. Only hours earlier she'd been fantasizing about being Lacy, kneeling at Kent's feet, wantonly licking and sucking his cock. Now, here she was, submissively kneeling between Johnny's legs. I'm not Lacy-- that was just fantasy, she told herself, panic stirring inside her. No way I'd do THAT. Never. Nonetheless, her downcast gaze was drawn to the bulge of his crotch, her eyes instinctively tracing the outlines of his stiffening shaft. She felt a tingling in her swollen clit as she sized him up. He wouldn't dare order me to suck on him-- would he? Her heart pounded wildly. Fuck-- What if he does! I-- I wouldn't obey... would I? The primal woman in her knew the answer-- she felt it in the sudden, urgent ache radiating from her pussy. Her mind rebelled against her flesh. Oh, no-- No. No. No... Oh, god-- this wasn't supposed to happen!

Her carefully crafted cocoon had come unraveled. In a moment of clarity, she realized she'd been slowly and inexorably moving towards this moment since the day Johnny had walked into her office. She had never really been in control. Her long suppressed animal instincts had been driving her all along. She was just a female responding to a dominant male the way females had been responding for countless millennia-- by submitting.

Oh, god....

****

"Look at me, slave."

Slave. The word rang in Nicole's ears like an indictment, because she realized the truth of it. She felt the last of her defiance shrivel and fall away. Her years of schooling, her PhD, her successes, all the things she'd done to establish independence, suddenly had been stripped from her, leaving only her primal need. She was just a woman, kneeling before her man, wanting and waiting to please him.

Just like Lacy.

Nicole forced herself to look at Johnny, ashamed of her weakness-- her need to submit. "Come closer," he ordered, his demeanor softening as he sensed her surrender.

Nicole scooted between his legs till his manly thighs cradled her body, sending a thrill of alarm and anticipation through her. Johnny reached out and caressed her soft, warm cheek. She closed her eyes and pressed into his calloused hand. "That's it, just go with your instincts, girl," he coaxed. "You're mine now, doctor."

You're mine. That's what Frank used to tell her too. A lump of fear formed in her throat, but she couldn't deny the truth of Johnny's words, or the longing of her flesh. She swallowed her fear and nodded.

"You need to be owned-- don't you?" It was as if Johnny had looked into her soul and seen her simmering hunger. She felt completely naked and exposed to him.

"Yes," she confessed.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes... I-- I need to be owned." The words seemed to escape her mouth of their own accord, rising from some place deep inside her. She groaned inwardly. How can this be happening...

"Good girl." Johnny caressed her supple lips with his thumb, confident now of her surrender. "Undress for me, doctor."

Nicole wrung her hands anxiously for a moment then she reached for the top button of her blouse. This isn't him-- this isn't Frank. It'll be different... Nicole looked at Johnny, her lip trembling, suddenly unable to continue, and unable to tell him no.

Johnny acted impulsively, giving free reign to Kent-- to the reckless animal in himself. He reached out and grabbed her breasts, caressing their supple firmness through her silky blouse.

Nicole closed her eyes, yielding to the pleasure of his caresses, then she felt Johnny take her hard, engorged nipples between his fingers. She gasped as he began applying pressure, pinching harder and harder, till she moaned and squirmed. The exquisite torture of his fingers sent shocks of pain and pleasure through her body, short circuiting the panic that had begun to envelop her.

"When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it-- Understood?" Johnny asked calmly, twisting her tender nipples hard.

A euphoric rush of endorphins cascaded through her brain. "Yes...sir," she whispered.

"Undress," he repeated, releasing her nipples.

With eyes still closed, and a trembling hand, Nicole struggled to undo her top button. At last, the clasp came loose, revealing a generous portion of her milky white breasts and the lacy, black bra that cradled them. Her hand found a second button and fumbled with it, her fingers suddenly clumsy as panic continued to rise inside her. Finally, she managed to undo it.

As she reached for a third button, the full weight of her vulnerability came crashing down on her. Her mind flashed back to a long suppressed memory of herself, hogtied and gagged, at Frank's feet. In her mind's eye, she could still see his sick, gloating leer as he whipped her mercilessly and she re-lived, for a moment, the horror of knowing she was going to die. Fear and revulsion seized her. This can't be happening-- I can't let this happen. Every fiber of her being told her to run, to escape, yet she continued to kneel between Johnny's legs, powerless against the spell he had cast over her. "Please..." she whispered, "n-- no...". A tear leaked from the corner of her eye and dribbled down her cheek.

Nicole's obvious distress alarmed Johnny. This isn't what I wanted, this isn't right, he thought, shoving Kent aside. He tried to take Nicole's trembling hands in his.

She shrank from him in terror, her eyes suddenly wild with panic. "Don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me."

Johnny looked at his doctor in bewilderment. "Hurt you? God no! What's going on here-- are you alright?"

Nicole scrambled to her feet, quickly buttoning her blouse. The tableau was broken. "I-- I can't do this. Not now... not ever. You need to go."

Johnny stood. "I'm sorry Nicole. I didn't plan-- "

She cut him off as sudden anger seized her. "Don't fucking apologize. Kent would never apologize... for... for making a woman feel like a woman."

He stared at her in uncomprehending silence, wondering if she'd lost her mind.

The fury drained from her. "Please just go, Johnny. I can't help you anymore, and I can't do this."

****

Obsession

Nicole canceled all her appointments for the next day. The last thing she needed was to listen to other people's problems all day. She spent the morning trying to make sense of everything that had happened to her. She needed to understand how her nice, cozy, safe life had careened out of control so suddenly.