Nicole's Dangerous Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been foolish, let her guard down and the demons from her past had come rushing out-- all the desires she'd buried away for so many years... and of course the fear-- the sheer terror of being a woman at the mercy of a man.

She realized that the session with Johnny had been a trial run, of sorts, and she'd failed completely. The desire and willingness to submit to him had been overwhelming. How natural and right, surrendering to Johnny had felt-- till a roiling, black flood of terror rose from deep inside her and swept it all away. Johnny had given her a glimpse of what could be-- but it could never be for her. She felt her loss settle on her like a heavy blanket, then seep into her bones. She would never be free.

I can never be that woman again, she should've stayed buried. I need to get back to normal. Put all this out of my mind.

Nicole picked up Johnny's story from her nightstand and tossed it in the trash, then she called a friend and made a dinner date. She went to the gym and worked out hard; trying to purge her body of stress. In the afternoon she answered some emails, called her parents, and baked some bread. She was home from dinner by nine and settled into a good book, a glass of wine at hand and Dianna Krall cooing in her ears. Normal.

It wasn't till she was in bed in her darkened room that her mind turned to Johnny. She found herself reliving the events of their last encounter. She remembered the look of hunger in his eyes when she stood stretched for his inspection, remembered the sting of his hand when he spanked her, and the excitement of surrendering to him. She could almost feel his strong hands recklessly caressing her breasts-- the exquisite, electric shock of pain that coursed through her body as he pinched her nipples.

Nicole tried to push the thoughts away a dozen times, to no avail. Finally, she gave up. "Damn you, Johnny," she muttered, climbing out of bed. She retrieved Johnny's story from the trash bin, returned to her bedroom, and pulled 'Kent' from her drawer.

Minutes later, Nicole was writhing and moaning. Her rubber cock, held in her right hand, was sunk deep inside her as her left hand feverishly massaged her clit to orgasm. She cried out in ecstasy, riding the waves of pleasure that washed over her.

Only then did her mind become calm and peaceful. She rolled over in bed and the blissful oblivion of sleep took her.

****

Saturday was much like Friday, as she attempted to reclaim some normalcy, only to be foiled by thoughts of Johnny when she tried to sleep. Once again, she sought comfort in Johnny's fantasies and her wonderful new friend.

On Sunday afternoon she received an email from Johnny. A tinge of panic hit her and she considered deleting it. Instead, she read it:

Dear Nicole, I'm not sure if I should be contacting you, hope it's ok. I just wanted to thank you for helping me.

I'll spare you the details and just say your idea about "being" Kent, really worked. Had an amazing date night with my girlfriend ; ) Kent was with me all night-- well, not all night, but long enough!

I can't tell you how grateful I am. I've been thinking about you and I hope you are doing well. If there's anything you ever need, I'm here for you.

Johnny.

A rush of bittersweet emotions went through her. Happiness that she'd helped Johnny, jealousy, loneliness, longing for what she could never have.

The weight of loss settled on her again. She wished she'd never met Johnny, never read his fantasies, never been torn from her comfortable, blaise life.

That night she dispensed with the formality of trying to sleep before she mastrubated. She knew sleep wouldn't come until she had.

As Nicole read and pleasured herself, she began unconsciously mimicking elements from Johnny's story. When Kent pinched Lacy's nipples, Nicole pinched hers. When Lacy licked Kent's cock, she licked 'Kent,' imagining herself as Lacy, on her knees in front of her man. When Lacy spread her legs to be taken, Nicole spread hers as well. As Kent fucked Lacy, Nicole imagined his cock inside her, manipulating her vibrator to match the rhythm of his fucking. Nicole brought herself to orgasm, moaning and squirming, in sync with Lacy.

Nicole paused to enjoy the glow of orgasmic release spreading through her body, for a few moments, then resumed reading. As Lacy wrapped her lips around Kent's stiff shaft, she wrapped hers around 'Kent,' again picturing herself as Lacy, on her knees worshiping her man's cock. Nearing the end of the narrative, she set the story aside and fingered her pussy, quickly bringing herself to a second orgasm, still sucking on her pseudo cock, as she imagined Kent's cum spilling over her face.

Only after she was done, did Nicole realize how immersed she'd become in her fantasy. She should have been disturbed by her behavior--instead, she was excited by it. The pleasure of letting go and losing herself in fantasy had been unbearably sweet.

Nicole went to her office on Monday, feeling rejuvenated and happy to have work as a distraction. As she met with her patients, however, she found her focus wavering. Her mind kept returning to thoughts of Johnny and of 'Kent,' patiently waiting for her at home.

At one point, Nicole covertly caressed her pussy, under her desk as a patient sat across from her. Once the patient left, she pulled her panties aside, spread her legs, and brought herself to a quick climax, imagining Kent fucking her in her chair.

Her orgasm took the edge off for a few hours, but by the end of the day, she was hot and horny again.

Once home, Nicole ate a quick dinner of leftover pasta and hopped in the shower, her body and mind alive with pent-up sexual heat.

She went straight from the shower to her bedroom. She pulled her faithful rubber cock from her drawer and began reading.

This time, she consciously made an effort to immerse herself in the role of Lacy.

She was able to bring herself to two satisfying orgasms, but she realized that holding onto Johnny's story and turning pages while pleasuring herself, was a big distraction.

After a bit of thought, she hit on the idea of creating her own audiobook. It was still early so she set out to do just that.

Nicole put on her most seductive, sultry "phone sex" voice and recorded Johnny's tale onto her computer. She read slowly, leaving plenty of long pauses in critical places to allow her time to pleasure herself as the story unfolded. She also made two important changes that stamped the story with her signature: Kent and Lacy became Johnny and Nicole.

She mixed in some light jazz for background music, then played it back to herself. Perfect, she thought as the recording ended, just what the doctor ordered.

She also ordered a blindfold, some padded handcuffs, and a leather riding crop from the online sex shop. Next day delivery, of course.

****

For the next few weeks, Nicole's days were fruitlessly spent trying to distract herself through work and activities, but her longing for Johnny was never far from her mind. Her nights became an orgy of fantasizing and masturbation as she tried to immerse herself completely in his fantasy-- her fantasy as she came to think of it.

Freed from the shackle of reading, she began acting out every aspect of the story, to the extent that she could. She blindfolded herself, lay face down on the bed, and spanked her own ass. She knelt in submission as she licked and sucked on 'Kent,' imagining it was Johnny. When 'Nicole' spoke in the story, she uttered the same words--trying to immerse herself in the role of Johnny's fuck slave.

Night after night, she acted out all the scenes, performing each with focused attention, as if she was doing some perverse, obscene religious ritual.

Nicole knew she was caught in the grip of a dangerous obsession, but she was powerless to stop it. Worse-- she didn't want to stop. All she wanted was to lose herself utterly and completely in her fantasy. Only there did she feel any semblance of wholeness and satisfaction.

****

Physician Heal Thyself

One day, while in session, she had to hypnotize a patient to try and recover some repressed memories.

As she was going through the procedure, like a bolt from nowhere, Nicole had the thought: I need to do this to myself, hypnotized myself-- tonight. Before... before I masturbate.

Nicole understood the power of hypnosis to turbocharge the imagination. With the right suggestion, a hypnotized person could be made to see, feel and experience all kinds of things that weren't real.

She'd never self-hypnotized, but she understood the technique. She knew it might be a way for her to totally absorb herself into her fantasy. The possibility sent a chill of expectation up her spine.

****

Nicole lit some candles and set some soothing music to play on a wireless speaker and sank into a hot bath. She knew a state of deep relaxation was critical to hypnosis. She'd already laid out everything. Her blindfold, riding crop and of course, 'Kent' was waiting for her on her nightstand.

Now she just needed to prepare herself. She lounged in the warm bath, allowing her mind to become quiet and peaceful, then placed herself into a hypnotic state. She imagined herself lying on her bed and gave herself her hypnotic suggestion:

When you feel a sharp slap on your thigh you will know and feel that Johnny is with you in the room. When you hear the words, 'spread your legs,' You will know and hear Johnny's voice. When you are touched, you will know and feel that it is Johnny touching you. When you feel Johnny's cock, you will know and feel that it is Johnny and you will surrender completely to him.

She repeated this several times, allowing it to sink into her consciousness. Minutes later, Nicole was lying naked and blindfolded on her bed, listening to herself narrate Johnny's story...

Nicole felt a sudden slap on her inner thigh. Dimly, she knew she must've done it herself but she had no awareness of doing it. Suddenly she knew she wasn't alone. There was a presence beside her bed. Johnny was standing over her. "Spread your legs," she heard a voice order-- Johnny's voice.

Obediently Nicole complied.

"Wider," came the command. Nicole spread her legs wide for Johnny's inspection, feeling incredibly vulnerable--and excited. She felt his calloused fingers caress her stubbly pubic mound, shivering at his touch. "Why isn't this pussy shaved? You know I like my pussy naked."...

Through some mysterious alchemy of mind, Nicole had transmuted Johnny's fantasy into something that felt very, very real. At last, she was living it. She sighed and relaxed into her living fantasy, ready to give herself over to it completely....

Nicole felt Johnny's cock buried deep inside her, his powerful hands pressing her legs back against her body as he ground into her. She was trying desperately not to come because he'd ordered her not to, but he was relentless. He kept pounding his hard shaft into her again and again till she thought she'd explode. "Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock," he growled, gyrating his pelvis against her tortured clit. He resumed pumping into her till she thought she couldn't take anymore without coming-- then abruptly he withdrew from her entirely.

Her respite was short-lived as she soon felt his tongue lapping at her pussy. She groaned, writhing as he inserted his fingers inside her. Johnny teased her to the brink of orgasm a few more times, then she felt his cock poised to take her again. She heard him lick his fingers, "You taste delicious."

Nicole gasped as Johnny drove his cock deep inside her, without warning.

"You like my hard cock all the way inside you don't you?"

Nicole groaned, nodding.

She felt his mouth on her nipple, sucking--biting, and his fingers pinch and twist her other nipple mercilessly as he made short, quick thrusts inside her.

"Oh god--please..." she begged, every fiber of her being ready to explode.

Johnny plunged his thick shaft into her again and again, filling her completely. She cried out as she started to come, unable to hold back any longer.

Nicole heard Johnny exhorting her on, but his words seemed far away as the pleasure of orgasm erupted through her body. Her spasming pussy clamped onto his cock as wave after wave of pleasure took her, each wave more intense than the previous-- then just when she thought her orgasm couldn't get any more intense-- it did. Nicole screamed and writhed on her bed, lost in the throes of ecstasy.

Then something seemed to break loose inside her psyche. Something cracked-- shattered-- exploded, as if a dam had burst. A flood of emotions surged through her body and mind in a cascading emotional orgasm. Twenty years of repressed pain, fear and shame came rushing out of her. All the things she'd locked away deep inside, behind a wall of sorrow to keep them from destroying her. The wall had shattered.

Nicole's body convulsed from the onslaught of her physical-mental orgasm. She curled into a crying, quivering ball, hugging herself tightly against the pain and ecstasy that ravaged her from within. She feared, for a time, that she'd die or lose her mind, but slowly, mercifully, her ecstatic torment began to wane, then ended.

Physically and emotionally drained, she slept.

****

The sun was high in the sky when Nicole awoke. She glanced at the clock. She'd slept over twelve hours.

She didn't understand what had happened to her, but she soon realized she felt good-- really good. Better than she could remember ever feeling. A calm serenity suffused her, seeming to emanate from her heart. It took her a few minutes to realize exactly what was different. Something was missing. The terrible ball of fear and shame she'd carried deep inside her for years was gone. She was free. Free.

Nicole spent the day hiking in the mountains, marveling at the beauty of the world and at the miracle that had happened to her. She felt alive and light and carefree. Reborn.

That night, for the first time in weeks she was free of her compulsion to masturbate. She knew she was done with that, just as she knew she was done with the fear, anger, and shame that had weighed on her life for so many years.

On Sunday morning she sat down and wrote Johnny an email. She made it short and intentionally vague.

Dear Johnny,

I need to see you. Can you come to my office Monday at 5:00? I have something I need to confess to you.

Nicole.

Minutes later he responded.

Of course, I'll be there.

Johnny.

****

Nicole Unbound

At five o'clock Johnny knocked on Nicole's office door but got no response. He knocked a second time, waited, then a third time. No response. Wonder if she forgot, he thought, reaching for the doorknob, expecting it to be locked. It wasn't. Feeling like an intruder he opened the door and walked in.

"Nicole, are you-- Johnny stopped speaking, literally at a loss for words. Nicole was in the middle of the room, kneeling, head bowed-- almost completely nude except for a very revealing bra and panties and some long lace stockings. She was wearing spiked heels. Arrayed in front of her were four items. A silk blindfold, a leather riding crop, a pair of padded handcuffs, and what looked to be a dismembered cock. Nicole's eyes were closed. Her hands were resting lightly on her naked thighs.

Johnny looked at his former doctor, kneeling submissively before him. For several seconds he was too stunned to speak. Finally, he found his voice. "I don't know about this, Nicole... is this what you really want?"

She looked up at him. Her eyes shone, her was face serene-- almost radiant. "This is all I want."

Johnny's eyes scanned the creamy, smooth flesh and soft sensuous curves of the woman kneeling at his feet, ready to give herself to him. He swallowed hard, his cock starting to swell. "Are you certain?"

"I've never been more certain about anything-- just promise not to hurt me."

"I could never hurt you, Nicole," he assured her.

"Promise."

"I promise, I won't hurt you-- but I will spank you-- hard if you deserve it."

"Oh, I deserve it-- a girl always needs a good spanking when she's been naughty." She smiled mischievously.

"Safeword? Just in case."

"Violet." She answered.

"Hand me that riding crop," he ordered.

Nicole obeyed, then looked down again, ready to submit to her new master.

Johnny had been intensely "practicing" dominating Marisa for weeks, and his Kent persona had become almost natural to him. He slipped into his dominator roll as he placed the end of the crop under Nicole's chin, prompting her to look at him. "You will address me as sir or master. I will address you in any way I please. You will do as I say. Understood?"

"Yes... master."

"Stand up and let me look at you, slave."

Nicole stood.

Johnny felt his breath catch as he surveyed her nearly naked body. Her black bra pushed her firm, full breasts up and together. The top of her pink areolas were just visible and her erect nipples were only half hidden by the sheer, lace fabric. Thong-like lace panties hugged her pubic mound tightly, the black fabric contrasting with her pale skin, drawing his eyes to her crotch.

"Turn around, slowly."

Nicole rotated slowly for his inspection. As her back came into view, Johnny was shocked to see numerous faint, white scars crisscrossing her back, the telltale evidence of suffering he could only guess at. He touched a scar, tracing it with his finger tip. What the hell happened to her? He grimaced.

Nicole flinched. "Don't... please. I don't want to remember that."

He slid his hand down her back and cupped her bare ass cheek. Kneading her luscious flesh for the first time, he felt his erection thicken. "Strip. Except for the shoes and stockings."

Nicole turned and unclasped her bra, allowing her breasts to spill out in their full, natural glory. With slow deliberation, she slid the straps of her thong down over her smooth, curved hips, slowly revealing her naked sex to him. She stepped out of her panties, fully nude, in front of her former patient.

Johnny slid the riding crop up her inner thigh and touched it to her mound. "You shave."

"For you master. Are you pleased?"

Johnny ran his fingers across her hairless pussy, feeling for any stubble. Her flesh was smooth and supple. He caressed her mound for a few moments then slid a finger between her lips and sampled her wetness.

Nicole caught her breath as his finger slipped inside her.

"You please me very much," he said, bringing his hand to his lips and licking her nectar from his finger. "Now undress me."

Nicole slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from his body. She folded it neatly then went to her knees in front of him, holding onto his hips for support as she did. She set his shirt aside and removed his shoes and socks, placing them neatly beside his shirt. Her hands trembled with excitement as she unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped him. She slid his pants over his slender hips and down his legs. She folded them, then laid them with his shirt. Her eyes went to the noticeable bulge in his briefs--followed by her hand as she caressed his growing erection through the fabric.

Johnny slapped her hand away. "I told you to undress me, not grope me."

"Yes, master. I'm sorry." Dutifully, Nicole slid her fingers beneath the band of his briefs and slowly pulled his underwear down, freeing his hardening cock.

Her mouth watered and her pussy tingled as she imagined wrapping her lips around his stiffening shaft. So much for never wanting to suck a cock again, she mused. "May I please you, master?" She asked, dragging her gaze from his rising erection to look into his eyes.

"You can use your hand. I need you to talk to me."