Nicole's Dangerous Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just said any man would want it. You're a man-- like Kent."

Johnny was annoyed. "Sure. That's just a story, though-- a fantasy. I'm not really like him. I could never treat a woman like that."

Nicole looked him straight in the eye, her pussy tingling. "Are you sure?"

Johnny took a swig of water. Looked away. "I don't know."

"Where do you think Kent's confidence and domination come from, Johnny?"

"If I knew that... I don't know if I can be like him."

"Even if it's what Lacy needs? Or Marisa?"

Or me? The thought came uninvited into her mind, filling her with longing. Get a grip, Nicole-- don't go there.

"I don't know... maybe I do want to-- but I don't know how. It doesn't seem natural to me."

Nicole patted the space on the couch beside her, knowing she was being dangerously reckless but she couldn't seem to stop herself. "Come sit by me, Johnny."

Johnny stood, hoping she didn't notice his growing erection, and sat beside her. Is this normal, he wondered.

The couch was small and as she turned to him her sexy bare legs pressed against his. He was surprised she made no effort to maintain separation. He noticed that her nipples were suddenly erect and pressing through the thin veneer of her blouse. His erection surged and he tried to focus on her eyes and not her chest.

"Where does Johnny exist?" He heard her ask.

He looked at her blankly, his mind still focused on her deliciously, enticing tits.

Nicole tapped him on the side of his head, bringing him back. "Right here, Johnny. He takes up a few millimeters of gray matter at the front of your brain. That's it. He was created by our society, by your parents, your siblings, your childhood, and schooling. He's in your mind."

A stream of words poured out of her, uncensored. "Johnny doesn't know the first thing about fucking, Johnny knows how to be a good man, a good husband, and worker, a good person but he doesn't understand what a woman needs. He doesn't know how to take control, fuck a woman silly and leave her begging for more."

Johnny stared at his doctor in mute shock, transfixed.

Nicole knew she was completely out of control but felt helpless to stop herself. Everything seemed to well up from inside her. An understanding deeper than anything she'd ever learned in school.

"Kent--Kent understands ALL of that. He's a hundred million years old-- he's the animal in you and all he thinks about is getting his cock into a willing female. All he wants is to fuck and-- and own his woman so he can fuck her some more." Her pussy began to throb as her own primal desires tried to overwhelm her.

Nicole pressed a trembling hand against Johnny's chest. His heart was racing. "Kent is inside you, Johnny. If he wasn't you couldn't write the things you do."

She dug her fingers into his muscular chest. "Feel Kent here," she implored, "this is where he lives."

Without thinking, she placed her hand on his crotch. "Feel him here, Johnny-- feel him!" she almost begged, groping his growing erection.

His shocked expression broke the spell she had fallen under. She stood up quickly, putting her hand to her mouth, appalled at her wild recklessness. "Oh my God, Johnny-- I-- I'm so sorry."

She quickly tried to cover for her indiscretion. "This-- this kind of thing happens in therapy sometimes. It doesn't mean anything-- really."

Johnny saw terror and confusion in his doctor's eyes. He stood up and instinctively placed his hands reassuringly on her shoulders. "It's ok Nicole. I-- l...". He considered telling her he'd liked it, but decided that wasn't the prudent thing to do. "I won't tell anyone if that's what you're afraid of."

A wave of relief washed across her face. She smiled weakly. "Guess I got a little intense there, didn't I. I think we should call it a day-- don't you?"

"Are you ok, Nicole?"

She felt his strong hands, protectively on her shoulders. She imagined him taking control, ripping her clothes from her body, and.... No-- Fuck No! She hastily disengaged from his grip. "Yes, I'm fine-- fine. I'll see you next week." She walked to the door and ushered him out.

As he left, Nicole breathed a sigh of relief. She'd dodged a bullet. She had the sinking feeling that if Johnny had actually tried to tear her clothes off, she wouldn't have put up much of a fight.

What then-- sleep with a fucking patient, Nicole! Jeezus-- your license-- your career... I need to end this stupidity. I need to drop him as a patient. I'll call him in the morning.

****

Doctor Harris: Intense Therapy

A package was waiting for her on the porch when she got home. She threw it on the counter and ate the Chinese takeout she'd picked up.

She poured herself some wine and unwrapped her new toy. It looked and felt amazingly real. It even had a pair of semi-realistic testicles hanging off the end. She ran her hand up and down its length imagining it was a real cock. "If we're gonna be friends, I better give you a name," she mused. "I'll call you Johnny.... No...better not. I'm already in enough trouble with him. How bout Kent? Kent Dong."

Nicole smiled despite feeling depressed about her session with Johnny. She tossed 'Kent' into her nightstand. Sorry big guy. Not in the mood tonight.

****

Nicole didn't call Johnny Friday morning as she'd promised herself. She kept finding reasons to put it off, even though she realized her reluctance was a big red flag. Finally, reason won out and she dialed him late Friday afternoon, after her last patient had left.

"Hello," he answered, after the third ring.

"Hi Johnny," she began, her heart pounding. "This is Doctor Harris."

"Oh, hey Nicole, I was just thinking about you. Everything ok?"

At the sound of his voice, her resolve began to waver but she pressed on. "I wanted to talk to you about our session yesterday..."

"I meant what I said, Doc. Like you said, things happen-- you don't need to worry about it."

Nicole's resolve suddenly crumbled. Everything she'd rehearsed a dozen times-- everything she'd planned to tell him, went out the door. She had to think fast. "Oh it's not that," she laughed nervously. "I-- I just wanted to remind you to send me some more of your writing."

"Sure thing. I'll have some for you in a few days. I'm almost finished-- having a tough time with the ending, though."

"I'm sure it will be fine," she assured him, trying to sound like a therapist instead of the deranged woman she felt she'd become. "Just write what you feel... let Kent really take over and see... see where it goes."

"What you said about Kent being inside me really struck a nerve. I'll kinda focus on feeling that."

The thought of reading more of his story made her wet. "I can't wait to read it," she blurted.

"Really?" Johnny's surprise was genuine.

"Yes...it's very... umm... umm-- interesting." She'd almost said erotic, but stopped herself.

"It turns you on, doesn't it Nicole?" He asserted bluntly, seeming to guess the real meaning behind her stumbling words.

His boldness flustered her. She tried to lie convincingly. "I-- I umm, have a clinical interest, Johnny-- that's it."

"Just wondering... doesn' really matter." He laughed. "You're my doctor, anyhow-- right?"

"Yes," she agreed, a bit hastily, "I need to go now-- got a patient coming in. See you Thursday." She hung up, knowing she'd made a complete fool of herself.

Nicole spent the next several days telling herself lies and half truths, trying to convince herself she'd done the right thing by not dropping Johnny.

Her indiscretion in their last session had just been a momentary lapse of judgment; a fluke that would never be repeated. Her perverse fascination with his pornoghrapic writing, was a perfectly natural response for a woman who'd been celibate for months. Besides that, sexually fantasies were perfectly healthy-- even good. No harm in it. She told herself. I'm not fantasizing about Johnny, anyway-- just Kent.

And Johnny needed her help. She wasn't going to abandon him just because his story made her a little horny.

She abolished her fears and doubts and replaced them with a one pointed determination to help her patient.

Over the course of a few days she managed to weave a cocoon of seductive self deception and denial, within which she imagined she had everything under control.

By the time Johnny's email arrived late Wednesday afternoon, her cocoon was complete. She was certain she could maintain her professional integrity and still enjoy the fantasies Johnny's story had awakened within her.

She read his message: This is the last part. Sorry I couldn't get it to you sooner. Hope you find it... interesting. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Don't worry about last week. Everything's still good between us as far as I'm concerned.

BTW I have a date night scheduled with my girlfriend on Saturday. I wanna make it special ;). If you can figure out how to help me 'chanel' Kent, I'd be eternally grateful.

Johnny

A pang of jealousy stabbed at her. So he'll be talking to me on Thursday and fucking her on Saturday. Nice. She shoved her feelings aside, brusquely. Why should I care? He's just a patient, she thought, retreating into the comfort of her cocoon.

Nicole printed out the remaining pages of his story then went in to take a long relaxing bubble bath.

A plan for Johnny's treatment had been percolating in her mind for several days. She knew talk therapy wasn't going to cut it with Johnny.

As she languished in the warm bath, an audacious plan crystalized in her mind. She felt a sudden moment of panic as she realized what she must do. She'd be using herself as a surrogate of sorts, to allow him the experience of control. The thought of what she planned filled her with anxiety-- along with an unexpected stirring of excitement. The voice of alarm went off in her head. You'll lose control of the situation-- like last week.

She latched onto her determination to help Johnny. I'm his doctor and he needs this. There's no other way....

****

Nicole prepared herself for her "date" with Johnny's story and her new friend, 'Kent' by shaving her legs and pussy.

After her bath, Nicole lay down naked on her bed, Johnny's story in hand and 'Kent' nestled by her side. She started reading from the beginning, allowing herself to become immersed in the story. She turned her toy to a low setting and caressed her erect nipples. The soft silicone combined with the vibration sent little chills of delight through her breasts. Soon she began rubbing 'Kent' across her silky smooth pubic mound. The gentle vibrations made her clit tingle and ache without her even touching it directly.

Any thoughts about how inappropriate her behavior was, were pushed aside. It's just fantasy.

Slowly, Nicole's legs began to spread of their own accord-- naturally responding to the stimulation she was giving herself. She pressed her toy against her clit and gasped, then slid 'Kent' over her now wet pussy lips a few times, lubricating him with her juices. She went to work on her clit, stroking the veiny shaft back and forth across her sensitive button as she read. As Lacy began licking Kent's cock with wild abandon, Nicole pressed the spongy, vibrating head of her toy against her clit and came hard, writhing with pleasure.

Nicole set Johnny's story aside and caressed her breasts as her thoughts wandered. If only... She mused, longing for the ecstasy of submission, herself. She pushed the idea away. Let it go. It's never gonna happen.

She resumed reading, casually caressing her body with her supple toy. Between that and Johnny's writing, her arousal stayed high.

..."Lie back and spread your legs," Kent ordered.

Lacy lay back onto her bound arms, leaving her proud, full breasts gloriously revealed. She spread her legs wide, drawing her knees back-- wantonly inviting him to use her. She was trying to be good.

Kent teased her wet opening and her clit with the head of his cock.

"Fuck me," she pleaded.

He grabbed her nipples and twisted, causing her to writhe with pain and pleasure.

"I'll use you any way I like," he reminded her. "You don't get to tell me what to do-- understood?"

"Yes. I'm sor-- "

Kent drove his cock deep into her tight pussy, transforming her apology into a guttural moan of satisfaction as he penetrated her. He slid his shaft in and out of her, plunging deeper with each stroke till he was buried up to his balls in her juicy pussy.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked, pounding her tender flesh with his hard cock

Lacy moaned, nodding....

Nicole spread her legs wide, imagining herself at Kent's mercy. Slowly she inserted the vibrator into her wet hole, working it in and out as if he were fucking her. Soon she was taking the whole length of 'Kent', his silicone balls pressing against her ass, his girth filling her. She read on slowly; struggling to stay focused as she buried 'Kent' deep in her pussy, again and again:

.... Kent pressed Lacys legs back and fucked her slow and deep, grinding his thick shaft into her at the end of each stroke.

"Your pussy is mine," he declared, taking possession of her sweet, tight womanhood with every thrust.

"Yes! Fill me-- fill me with your cock!"

He drove into her faster and harder, her tight pussy stretching greedily around his thick shaft as he penetrated her, again and again, till she was on the verge of orgasm.

At the last possible moment, he slid out of her hungry pussy and grabbed hold of her breasts. "Don't you dare come," he ordered, "not till I tell you too."

Lacy groaned and squirmed, fighting down her orgasm.

Kent slipped back inside her and resumed fucking her slowly, gradually penetrating deeper. Lacy moaned and bit her lip as she struggled to do as she'd been told.

"Good girl," he said, slowing his pace for a few minutes to give her a brief respite, then resumed pumping deep into her. Her wet pussy stretched like a warm glove around his shaft as he buried himself in her flesh again and again.

"Mmmmm, your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock," He teased, knowing it would drive her crazy.

Lacy moaned and squirmed, fighting against her body's primal impulses.

Kent used his cock and his words to drive her to the brink and back several times, denying her release till every atom of her being was primed to explode.

Kent felt an explosion of his own building within himself and slid his shaft out of her. He brought his mouth to her sopping pussy and slid two fingers inside her causing her to buck with pleasure.

The musky scent and taste of her were intoxicating as he slipped his tongue into her folds.

Lacy moaned even louder as his mouth and tongue teased her sweet pussy. He worked his fingers in and out of her as he savored the flesh around her clit.

He took care not to drive her to the point of no return but brought her to the edge a couple more times with his tongue before he was ready to resume fucking her.

"You taste delicious," he said, licking her nectar from his fingers as he positioned his cock at her entrance.

Lacy convulsed beneath him as he drove his shaft home with one deep thrust.

"You like my hard cock all the way inside you, don't you?"

All Lacy could do was gasp as her womanhood clenched involuntarily around him.

"Don't you come or you won't get your reward!" He warned, withdrawing most of his length from her tortured pussy. Kent took one engorged nipple into his mouth and sucked voraciously as he pinched and twisted the other.

Teasing her with short, quick thrusts, he felt her quiver and shake beneath him.

"Oh God....please..."

It was what he'd been waiting for. He rammed his cock into her, then, again and again, filling her and grinding into her pussy hard.

"Ohhh fuuuck!" She cried, still fighting not to come.

He pulled himself hard against her, trying to get every last bit of his flesh into her-- to own her completely.

"Come now! Make that sweet pussy come all over my cock!" He ordered, knowing she couldn't stop if her life depended on it.

"Oh, God!" She cried once, then her voice became a long wordless groan of ecstasy as orgasmic waves of pleasure exploded through her body. He withdrew his cock and drove it into her fevered flesh again, twisting her nipples as he did. This sent a cascade of convulsions raging through her.

Her woman flesh contracted tightly around his engorged shaft, her pussy clinging to the anchor and salvation of his deeply buried cock, as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over and through her.

As her first orgasmic eruption began to subside, he mercilessly drove his cock into her ravaged pussy several times, setting another torrent of convulsions raging through her.

Her body contorted, breathless and quaking for what seemed like minutes, as the intense waves of her second, and then a third orgasm tortured her.

As the tempest of her final orgasm began to wane, he caressed her still heaving breasts and rhythmically slid his thick shaft in and out of the warm, pulsating embrace of her well-fucked womanhood.

He stroked her cheek tenderly. He was pleased with her-- mostly, but he wasn't going to let her know that yet.

"Do you think you've been a good girl tonight?" He asked.

"Yes," Lacy whispered, voice quivering.

Kent caressed her warm lips with his thumb and she sucked it hungrily into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it as if his thumb were a miniature version of his cock.

Her orgasm and the luscious fullness of his hard shaft, still comfortably buried, deep in her pussy, had only heightened her need to have his cock fill her mouth.

"Mmmmm... you must want your reward."

She sucked harder.

He withdrew his thumb and teased her sensitive nipple with it. "Maybe... if you ask nicely enough."

"Mmmm! Can I... umm, suck on you?"

Her voice was husky with lust but Kent wasn't convinced.

"Hmmm...I dunno. I think I'll just jerk off and shoot my cum all over that hairy little pussy of yours," he answered, reminding her of her naughtiness. He slid his shaft out of her and batted her swollen clit with it.

"But I've been good!" Lacy protested, "you promised."

"I didn't promise anything," he corrected.

Lacy struggled vainly against her restraints causing her vulnerable breasts to jiggle deliciously. "But I did what you told me to. Please let me... I-- I need to suck your hard cock-- Please," she pleaded.

Another little thrill of triumph surged in him. He massaged her breasts with his calloused hands and tweaked her nipples one last time-- savoring his ownership of her.

"That's more like it, girl," he approved, "now come here and do it before I change my mind."

In moments Lacy was on her knees again. He grabbed her by the hair and guided her to the prize she'd earned. She swirled her tongue hungrily over the head of his cock, tasting her own fuck juices, then took him into her mouth with a little purr of pleasure. Finally, he was all hers.

Kent allowed himself to relinquish control for a few minutes to enjoy the pleasure of her lips and tongue as they worked their magic. He had his woman on her knees, naked, blindfolded, and bound, with his cock in her mouth. He intended to relish every moment of it.

He watched his thick manhood glide deliciously between her welcoming lips as Lacy's head bobbed rhythmically back and forth. She pulled at her restraints, eager to get her hands on his cock but she never allowed his dick to leave her luscious lips. Her helplessness, combined with her obvious affection for his cock, was a huge turn-on.

"Fuck!" he encouraged her, "Suck that cock girl!"

She gave a little moan of pleasure and continued working his man flesh.