All Comments on 'Nicole's First Time With A Girl'

by marycontrary1162

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganabout 1 year ago

Super hot entre into her first "Girl Crush", may it always continue!!!

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

That was so vivid and felt so true to life. Now I’d like to hear about Nichole returning the favor!

briboy69briboy69about 1 year ago

This is great. You have a great with words to vividly describe emotions and a scene. thank you!

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

So cute! I felt the emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Job. I love reading your stories. another 5 stars

Pappasleaze

PlayWithMyYoyoPlayWithMyYoyo10 months ago

I like how Nicole Thinks, Explores Herself and New Understanding of what's getting Her Going. How she confesses with her disclosure that she's interested and willing for more, submitting her number for the future.

Nice, sweet story, reminds me of dinner party in college with too much to drink, which turned into an impromptu sleep-over, at Judy's house, because of a snow storm and we couldn't dive home. Blushing Emoji...

Thanks Mary, and your inspiring subject. Love, sue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarycontrary1162@marycontrary1162
All of my stories are 100% lesbian sex stories, except as noted. . SOURCE LEGEND Stories with no stars are from my imagination. * These stories are fantasy ideas given to me by readers. ** These stories are real-life stories given to me by readers. *** These stories are from ...