Niece Gives Uncle an ’80s Workout 04

Story Info
‘80s aerobics clad Niece finally gets Uncle’s dripping cock!
1.8k words
4.59
8.7k
16
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Procrastinating in the spare room I gazed at my twenty-year old niece's rainbow patterned leg-warmers before squeezing some moisturiser on her awaiting ass cheeks and crack. I could only fuck her lovely delightful cheeks for so long before shooting my jizz. I tried not to focus on her toned ass hanging out above her neon blue leggings, as she faced away from me - resting on her forearms in a kneeling position. She wiggled her tailbone expectantly, with my hard phallus tool dribbling on her beautiful ass and my testicles bathing in the ample amounts of cream. I looked in the mirrors casting my eyes over her face, messed-up makeup, fucked up with spit and juices, framed by her messy crimped hair - it was one hell of an arousing sight.

Taking stock about the whole incest situation my fucked up logic was.. if I fucked her in her tight chocolate starfish, it's not as beyond the pale as her pussy, and therefore could not constitute as incest, just some saucy taboo antics. I'm sure her old toys dotted around the room, especially Barbie, the makeup & hair head, and her three-foot doll would agree (if they could talk). After all my niece was the one who had been begging me to fuck her since she was eighteen, so it was meeting her half way.

"1; 2; 3; 4; just put it in, if you hear me scream, don't stop it means I want some more!" she begged.

I put my finger in the cream, and loosened her ring up with my index and middle finger, she gave a little gasp, which immediately stirred my prick even further.

The anticipation of my cock slowly pushing into her tight crack and anus was mind boggling... don't cum, do not cum, is all I could repeat in my mind to focus. Finally! My knob-head was in her ring, inch by inch, she quietly took my length deep inside her. I wanted to ruin her, but held back. "You're going great angel," was all I could muster trying not to spunk.

I fucked her gently, stretching out her tight ass, sliding and slipping my throbbing cock on and out. She was a good 5'2 angel, and a fast learner, occasionally clamping on my rod at all the right times. I wondered if she'd been ass fucked before. I grabbed her pink headband that was like a collar around her neck, but it choked her a little too much, so I held her ponytail instead.

"Push it, push it"," she gasped.

"Like that?" I asked, balls deep.

"Fuck my perfect ass!" She replied with pride. "Fuck it!"

The little slut worked that ass, and I didn't need to move much as she helped me fuck her tight shitter.

"Your ass is so tight!" I puffed with pleasure, trying not to shoot my load. She has the greatest chocolate starfish, I thought!

I gripped her tiny waist and fucked her like a doll hard as I could, stretching the little bitch out with the help of the mattress. With my cock locked and loaded I was desperate to blast up her tight anus so much.

"Do you want to finish on my face or up my ass." she asked breathlessly. "Or are you going to fulfil my dreams?"

The little star was gagging for it! I took my schlong out of her ass as she took her head band off. Turning around, I could see my stretchy ass work in reflection of the mirrored wardrobes. Before I knew it she was cleaning my cock with her mouth, I loved a little ass to mouth, but with your niece - it was on another level.

After she finished she got off the bed and stood with her perky tits out, then she took the rainbow patterned leg warmers from her shins. Her tits tantalisingly moved as she bent, before peeling off her skintight neon blue spandex bottoms. With her sparkly pink manicured and pedicured nails she stood before me naked as the day she was born.

I licked her and sucked her nipples and kissed her neck. Our tongues entwined as we French kissed, my niece's little tongue darting around my mouth. I wanted to eat her up. As she put her hair back up in the scrunchie. I had to do it...

"Keep those arms up babe", I'd been wanting to do it for such a long time, I licked her soft armpits, the smell and taste of her sweat kept the blood flowing to my bishop dick. She licked my check, as I ran my finger down her neat pubic landing strip then across her slit. She put the Rainbow Brite leg warmers back on... "Just in case I get cold." She grinned.

She laid back on the bed, knees up. "Lick it," she whispered. "Fucking lick my clit you dirty old man."

With one hand I gripped the cheeky cunt by her neck, licked her purple lipstick, which was somehow still intact before sliding my tongue up the side of her cute face, "Less of the old, little girl." I said, as I gently pulled off her false eyelashes with my other hand that were hanging on for dear life. She played with my cock and balls a bit. "I've been wanting this since I was eighteen! No pressure Uncle-fuckster," she said, puckering up her lips kissing the air.

With her legs spread I lapped at her tasty bean, parting her slit with my fingers, licking and sucking the folds of her beefy flaps, sticking my tongue into her cunny hole as far as it could go, looking for nectar. My cock dripped pre-cum with excitement all over the sheets as I ate out my niece, like an all I could eat buffet. I grabbed Barbie, and my niece gave me the nod, headfirst the doll went inside her. I fucked her with her old toy before pulling the doll's soppy soaking head of fake hair out of her. She started flicking her bean while I continued to work on her with my mouth like kitten lapping milk. With a little yelp and squeal it wasn't long before she gave me a nice surprise, cumming, gushing in my face like Niagara Falls!

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Fuck yeah, baby girl." I said, licking my soaked lips. "Cum for me, good girl."

"I'm a fuck dirty bitch! Now fuck me already!" she yelled bright eyed.

No niece fucking incest police breaking down my door, not even her old dolls staring at me, could put me off, my niece was getting meat-rammed. I flipped her legs over my shoulder and finally... I slowly slipped my thick cock up her tight clit, stretching her warm hole out like I did her ass. Fucking my nieces slit was heavenly. I banged at the little bitch as hard as I could, my testicle sacks like Newtons Cradle Balance Balls, but I also periodically slow fucked her, not to prematurely shoot my load ruining two years of uncle and niece sexual tension.

My astute niece sensed I was struggling to control myself, and we stopped as I lay on my back. She held my cock that was proudly standing as if it was awaiting an Oscar or Tony award, and began to lower herself on blue-vein sausage boner. I watched as her landing strip of pubes lined up with my dong. She was holding my meat sword like the Lady of the Lake. Feeling the lips on my head, she jammed down hard on me a few times! With sensory overload it was impossible not to drop some spunk up this young Olivia Newton-John wannabe, and with a twitch of terror - I definitely shot a little wad inside her, more than a dribble. Luckily, it wasn't a half or full load or it would be deflatingly over.

Naked with just the leg-warmers, which I have to admit, were sexy as fuck, she bounce on my hard-on like the aerobics ball, giving my nuts sacks a good basting and bashing for their money. With her arms behind her head she rode me like a bucking bronco, then put her hands on my chest, more grinding. "Yes Uncle!"

Then staying on my cock, she spun round like a top and reverse fucked me while I played with her feet and gripped her rainbow leg warmers. I stuck my thumb in playing with arse-hole, while she screwed my chubby phallus beaver basher. I was tempted to sit her on my face, but it would have to wait for another day.

So she moved back around to face me, then she fucked me some more, one hand one hand behind head, clam writhing on me like there was no tomorrow, soaking me like a giant snail. With a shudder she came on my soaking my balls. I was flooded with as much dirty talk as her juices, "Fuck my tight niece pussy," "Ruin my clit", "Fuck me unc', fuck me!", "Pound me harder!" She was on fire, I held her hips taking my turn at bring her down on me, for a twenty-year-old she was one hell of a fuck. With 1980's music filling the room, her dirty talk and sweet body on me I really couldn't hold out much longer.

All that taboo backed up sexual tension was about to be released as she bounced like Tigger on my wanton throbbing pleasure meat. Still inside her, I scooted back, sitting more upright, feeling and sucking on her tits.

I put my hands casually around her neck, controlling the movement for a while, thrusting my ass up off the bed, giving her a good hard fuck.

"Fuck yeah, big boy," she panted, as her muscles clamped on my prick, like she was going to give me a parking ticket, before she convulsively cum, barking, bleating and cooing... making types of noises that I'd only heard on a farm!

My toes curled. "That's it! Good fucking girl!" I exclaimed, my veiny niece fucking love rod was about to explode like Mount Vesuvius! With a grunt and a snort, "Fuck yeah," I shot my creamy sticky cum up my niece's hot tight little cunt! Reams of my man muck filled her clamped minge, "Oh, yeah," I sighed, holding her down hard, her tits against my chest as my balls spasmed.

"That was fucking good Unc'!" She panted, dripping on me before laying next to me. The dirty bitch spread her legs and pushed out my cream, dipping her pink nails in, just to lick it off her sticky fingers. "Yummy, next time I want that spunk in the back for my fucking throat and some water-sports action."

"No problemo, you cock sucking little cunt." She was the greatest slut niece on the planet. Next time? I thought. The night was young, how about some piss now, I mused to myself...