Niece Gives Uncle an ’80s Workout 03

Story Info
‘80s aerobics clad Niece deep throats & titty fucks Uncle.
1.7k words
4.29
8.2k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the evening with my stunning twenty-year-old niece dressed in 1980's aerobics spandex could be split into three parts this would be part three, and while not as excitingly tense as the possible penultimate part two, it was going to be fun - I could feel it. Why? Because we'd crossed the taboo line, and as my little niece wanked me off using her wrist sweat-bands, and her old Barbie doll as an aid with her little plastic legs and arms jammed on my girth, yo-yoing my length.

On the bed of the spare room surrounded by her old childhood toys and dolls, with 1980's music blasting from her echo box, my eyes rolled with pleasure... as my niece masterfully licked the end of my dripping cock while pulling me off.

"Don't you dare shoot your load Uncle-fuckster," she barked, sitting in her high leg bright pink leotard, with a low rounded neckline, sporting a pair of neon blue leggings underneath. The name 'Uncle-fuckster' had grown on me, it was better than the insulting, unjustified, unwarranted 'uncle-pedo' (as I'd never fucked anyone under eighteen). She popped her firm tits out over the spandex leotard, and licked each of her perfect nipples. Her tan lines enhanced their fantastic form.

Was licking the tits of your niece, or her playing with your cock incest yet? Or did you have to put the thickness of your dick in her tiny tight slit to make it so? Or did fucking your daughter negate fucking your niece? I had so many questions. When does incest go too far? I looked to her Barbie doll for answers as my niece discarded her on the bed.

My niece removed her wrist sweat bands, using them to wipe my throbbing member in the process, but her Barbie didn't enlighten me and remained silent, (after all she was just a piece of plastic with boobs). However, my very real niece on the other hand lay on her back waiting to be titty fucked. I straddled her little toned body and put my cock between her perfect sized tits. She looked at me longingly with her green eyes and smiled with her purple lipstick lips, as she adjusted her pink headband. Her over sized pink earrings, eyeshadow and 80's makeup was a joy to behold. I pushed down my cock, and she held her tits along with the top of my love rod.

"Good boy, fuck my tan line tits," she purred, watching my cock head pop out periodically from her cleavage, "That's it Unc' but don't get too excited," she said spitting on my cock, as lubricating pre-cum oozed mixing with her tit sweat with each thrust. I didn't want to go too fast, as I didn't want blow my load early or damage her dainty ribs or chest with my weight. Even though she was the fittest 5'2 twenty-year-old I knew, she wasn't indestructible fuck-meat.

"That's it Uncle, see, no incest police ramming the door down," she reassured, loving my cock.

Was fucking your niece's ample tits incest? I looked around the room at her My Little Pony, Disney, Bratz, other Barbie dolls, makeup & hair head, and her three-foot doll for a response. Hypercritical little arse-holes, or did they approve? They weren't talking, and they wouldn't tell. But if they could, they'd call the toy abuse hotline, due to the amount of times I'd molested them, shooting my creamy load over their smooth moulded plastic faces while sniffing my niece's underwear.

Oh fuck! I was close to blowing my load on her chest and neck. She'd be so disappointed. So I stopped, and took a swig of vodka from the litre bottle, while she took off her pink leotard.

She cracked open a beer, sitting stripped to her waist in her neon blue leggings and rainbow patterned leg warmers. She took a gulp with the moon and nightlights framing her model-like profile. As she drank I marvelled at shaved smooth armpit, her round, moderate-sized boobs, evenly spaced with awesome nipples. They jiggled ever so slightly in time with her earrings. What a sight! I'd fucked them and the crack of her Lycra covered ass, along with the soles of her pink glittered pedicured toes already. In the wall of mirrored wardrobes I could also see the reflection of her smooth sun-kissed back along with my rock solid cock! Oh boy, I was having the night of my life.

Finishing the beer, she pulled the pink sweatband down, so it sat around her neck like a collar. "Sexy right?" she asked, not giving me time to answer, putting her hand inside her neon blue Lycra bottoms. "Stand in front of me, I'm gonna gobble your cock proper, not like my mates you've been fucking while I fingered myself, flicking my bean pretending to be asleep," she confessed, cooing and panting, pleasuring herself sitting on the edge of bed.

I stood in front of slut, between her legs, her Rainbow Brite leg-warmers and pink toes were enough of a visual for me to shoot my goo, without her kissing my body, pulling my prick, sucking my ball sacks and licking the length to the tip.

"Good girl." I said, trying not to sound patronising, as she grazed on my dick already like the Eiffel Tower with anticipation. She licked my penis up and down then sucked it as it twitched. "That's it, blow uncle's thick one-eyed-monster." I encouraged, my cock stuffed in her mouth, my balls on her cleft chin. I gripped her ponytail, but didn't need to guide her too much as my niece knew exactly what she was doing.

"I'm doing a job right?" she asked, looking up at me with her green-eyes, her head band around her neck like a dog collar. After she shuddered, cumming on her own fingers she removed her pink nails from her minge and bean, taking them out from her leggings.

"Yes baby girl," I smiled, as she put her cummy juiced fingers in my mouth for me to taste her sweet nectar. I tightly gripped the headband at the side of her neck, and held the ponytail with the other hand. I rammed my cock down her throat to her tonsils. With her nose pressed against my pubic hair, I savoured the sounds of her gagging and choking on my throbbing muscle. She gripped my ass with her eyeliner running, her eyes almost popping out of her head and I released her.

"That's it, more throat fucking - I love being your dirty play thing!" she chuckled, taking her hair out of the scrunchie, letting the mousy hair frame her pretty face. She adjusted her position and posture, laid across the bed on her back, with her head back over the edge.

"Do your worst," she challenged, her hair flowing down the side of the bed almost to the floor.

I stood there and lowered my balls on her mouth, her nose near my arse-hole. I felt her tits while she happily licked my ring. What a dirty slut, I thought.

"Uncle likes that," I said before stuffing my prick in her hot mouth again. I face fucked her upside down head, holding the headband around her neck again. Her arm flayed as I cock-bashed her mouth, pinching her nostrils closed. I looked in the mirrored wardrobes, her head not visible, all I could see were the soles of her gorgeous feet, the top of her superb tits, and flawless nipples in the reflection. As I downed some more vodka she tapped my thighs and I released her again. She was getting sloppy as snot oozed from her nose, her eyes watered, with spit flying to the floor.

"Do I deserve a 'best deepthroat niece' award!?" she cheered, as I poured vodka in her mouth.

"Not yet baby girl." I replied, putting my finger in her mouth for her to suck.

"We shouldn't be doing this, but I've wanted your uncle prick-pole so bad," she garbled. "I love blowing your cock."

"Ready for another round?" I asked optimistically.

"Yes." She nodded sinfully with a big grin, before sticking her tongue out and opening her prick hungry mouth.

I fucked her with my hands clamped on the sides of head, her cheeks bellowing smothered by cock & balls, her eyes crossed and blood shot, my nuts slapping her in time to the 80s music track. Bodily fluids flowed as her hair got wetter with every passing minute. The wetter, the better, I thought, what a great little cocksucker. Her 1980s make-up melted down her sloppy face, I added my own spit on the bitches face for good measure too. There is no such thing as too much spit, I thought, as she turned the colour purple, juices flowing from her gagging mouth. I pulled out my erect dripping cock as she puked a little. Sick and juice dripped from my sacks as drool pooled on the floor.

I yanked her head up with her damp hair and with the head band still around her neck I pulled her around, and played with her tits as we French kissed.

"Are we going for a ride, mister?" she gasped, her makeup smeared across her face.

I bent her over and pulled her leggings down just below her ass. With her facing away from me in a yoga pose, she rested on her forearms in a kneeling position. Her butt was almost seated on her rainbow leg-warmers, and with her tits on the bed her tailbone provocatively waited. I slapped my Excalibur cock-sword on top of her ass crack! I wanted to feel my cock on her butt without the Lycra.

With the soles of her feet hanging just over the edge of the bed, I had her perfect ass, smooth back and messy hair before me. In the mirrors I could see her fucked up face, her head slightly up and wanton emerald eyes staring at me in the reflection.

I fucked her ass cheeks continuing to wrestle with the moral dilemma of taboo incest sex... I hade two options, with my balls so backed up: I could shoot over her ass, back and hair, then walk away into the sunset, no harm done... or could I go into pervert uncle overdrive and fuck my nieces pussy full steam like a train entering a tunnel, just like she wanted.

What a to-do, I thought, as my cock rocked on her crack, wanted to fuck her so badly...