Niece Gives Uncle an ’80s Workout 02

Story Info
Dressed for ‘80s aerobics my Niece works out on Uncle’s cock.
1.6k words
3.89
11.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the spare room with my hard soggy cock gagging to escape my jeans, my twenty-year-old niece's childhood toys, with lifeless eyes, watched me take stock, the few beers and rum shots catching up with me.

"Need some more encouragement Uncle-fuckster?" my twenty-year-old niece asked huskily. "Or don't you like girls? Or do you only like them very young, you pedo-perv?!" She sneered, knowing the pedocock assertion would annoy me. I'd never fucked anyone under the legal age of eighteen.

With my niece's firm tits out and the rest of her toned 5'2 frame compacted in her highleg bright pink leotard, over neon blue leggings. "If you won't fuck my pink pussy, how about my pink toes?!" she purred, and leaned back, on her elbows on the bed, and gave me a wink. The wink of fuck me senseless! Her long eyelashes, glitter pink eyeshadow, and neon purple lipstick edged me like a pulsating flux-capacitor. I wanted to fuck that face full of foundation and makeup so bad.

She lifted her legs up and bent her knees, it was like a candy store... my eyes traced down from her pink sweatband around her head, with her mousy-blonde crimped and curled ponytail swinging from a blue scrunchie. To her pert bullet tits, toned stomach, skipping the damp patch, to her shins wrapped in Rainbow Brite style leg warmers, finally to her fuckable feet with pedicured pink glittering toes.

Was fucking your niece's feet wrong? Did it break the rules? With the 80s theme and music playing, surely it was only as bad as forgetting to return an overdue VHS rental? I thought, before snapping to reality, a world when her soles rubbed my pre-cum bulging crotch.

If I released my niece hungry prick, a line would be crossed. And I was likely to blow my load in three seconds flat with all the excitement. This night was going to be a hard moral slog.

"Go on, get your old cock out, what's the harm?" my niece encouraged, her chin on her chest, with a sexy half smile set in stone as her cat-like emerald eyes pierced my soul. "I want this!" she snapped like a spoiled brat.

Fuck it - I unzipped my jeans releasing the beast, lobbing my meat on her smooth dorsums, and slapped it on the top of her feet, the ends of her toes almost at the my full nutsacks.

Thinking about the room temperature, zero directional wind speed, force and trajectory, I reckoned that I could easily fuck her feet, blast my backed-up load, and easily get it to her chin or at least her beautiful tits. "Happy!?" I asked.

"What a fucking cock. See Unc', no harm done."

Holding her ankles and the rainbow patterned warmers, I paused...

"Go on, good uncle, fuck my little feet." she urged, looking down, moving her soles on my length. I then held the side of her feet, and slowly screwed them to the 80's tunes on the echo box. Man, it was dry - but it felt so good, I tried desperately not to blow my sticky wad. As much as I wanted my creamy globules sliding from her toes, and over her leg warmers. I thought about the uncle, niece relationship again... This could fuck up our movie nights, feeling awkward she'd visit less, staying at her mothers and who else would sit through the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise or the Harry Potter movies back to back?

"For fuck sake Uncle-fuckster!" She moaned. "What's holding you back, fuck my tootsies!" With that she pulled her feet away, yanked her top back up covering her delicious breasts, and flipped on her on her front. With her sun-kissed back on display and a horizontal tan line across it, framed by the pink Lycra, she lifted the soft soles of her feet to my balls.

My cock length lurked over her mid-arch and heel as I gazed at saucy pert ass clad in neon blue and pink... I wanted to lick the salty sweat from her back, grip her wild ponytail and fuck the shit out of her. Was it a violation, even with her consent? I found myself questioning myself as I held her feet again...

"Good boy, there's no exwife or incest police banging down the door."

I paused again, hesitating partly because the Jimmy Cricket head of the incest police was barking in my ears, screwing with my mind, and partly because my twitching balls and cock were prematurely going to cum over her feet. Ruining, the night all too early.

"You need a drink Unc', to get the fuckster juices back in you." she said upbeat, with her feet leaving me as she rolled across to the side of the bed, feet pointed, looking like spandex meat on a spit. She reached down the side of the bed, between the gap of the big purple gym ball, turned and returned, facing me and handed me a bottle of vodka. "Magic!" She had a beer in the other hand for herself.

"Ta-da." I said, wondering what else the little slut could conjure up, I wanted to put my magic wand in every one of her orifices. I'd show her a trick or two.

She downed her beer in seconds. "Drink it, come to my wonderland." she said, on her front at the end of the bed, cleavage on display, looking at my deflating cock a foot or two from her face. She laid there cutely, elbows on the bed, chin in her hands, legs bent from her knees, her soles with my dried pre-spunk on them swing crossed behind her. I was tempted to take a picture, but that would surely be too pervy?

She cupped my balls as I took a swig of the spirit, and I hoped she was going to lick my knob-head, but she picked up the empty beer bottle, and rolled back to the edge of the bed as if shooting bad guys in an action movie. Fucking tease, I thought.

We need to get that cock hard again with a bit of imagination. She draped herself over the purple exercise aerobics ball, feet on the floor.

I took another gulp from the bottle and made my way around the bed to her body hugging the ball as she gently rocked. Her feet, arse and back was enough to crank up my cock.

"Use your imagination mister!" She panted, the ball restricting her lungs.

I put my cock under her tight pink bodysuit, so it was jammed on the blue Lycra of her ass. I began dry humping the little bitch, my balls bashed her spandex covered ass, while watching my cock stretch out the spandex like blowing up a pink modelling balloon. My hand pressed on her tanned lined back, as I fucked the crack of her covered ass, as the pink body suit turned a shade darker with my dripping dick.

The ball, her and I - rocked in tandem, my dick already raw, I knew I was going to pay for all that friction the next day...

Were her Little Pony, Disney, Bratz, Barbie dolls, makeup & hair head, and three-foot doll watching us judgmentally; or was it with applause - it was hard to tell. Maybe they were jealous, after all I'd jizzed over them all first. Just as well, they were inanimate pieces of plastic and didn't have thoughts or feelings.

Maybe, I just should have mail-ordered an expensive silicone sex-doll, made my niece's likeness. But wouldn't that be more weird? Who was I trying to kid? She was right, I was a fucking perv' who wanted to fuck her tight niece holes. But again, all this was her fault and she was the catalyst, the cock teasing instigator.

Beating the bishop to decapitated-like toy heads and dolls, with my jeans around my ankles wasn't becoming, but what future could there be with a cum slut niece? With a static shock, and my nieces sweet voice I was present once again...

"Stop looking at my toys, like a pedo-cock nonce," she giggled. "They're not going to phone the incest police."

This was torture, possibly Uncle abuse, if there was such a thing.

"Stop thinking and more action you ponce! Get your pants and T-shirt off; and get on the bed!" She commanded, ramping up the volume of the music.

I did as I was told, as she removed her pink and blue wrist sweatbands.

"Now relax, Fuckster, get ready for the wank of your life!" she exclaimed, putting the soft sweatbands on my cock. 'Wank?' Did that mean no fucking? Only time could tell.

At last we were finally getting somewhere taboo! "Good girl." I whispered as she pulled me off with the towel-like bands, pushing them right down to my balls. "That's it." I mumbled, gazing at her wide smile and green-eyes as she licked the pre-cum from my throbbing sore rod with her little tongue. Naughty bitch, I thought.

"You're a good girl," it was impossible not to sound pathetic and patronising. But I didn't give a shit, the sweet talk got me pulsating and harder.

She grabbed one of her naked Barbie dolls from the dresser, and with its little arms and legs wide, put it around the sweat bands like a clamp, using the doll to toss me off. Its flaying hair at times tickled the end of my prick!

"Naughty Barbie! You like that don't you Uncle-fuckster, little Barbie wanking your giant cock?!" She said raucously, before spitting on my prick, sucking the end while firmly yanking the doll up and down.

How I didn't cum in her purple lipstick mouth and face I'll never know. Barbie's hair would have been collateral damage.I wanted to take charge, but how wide was this line which had been crossed? Was being pulled off by your nice as bad as kissing, or shagging, was it all wrong, or were there levels. There were more antics and shenanigans to come from this uncle loving twenty-year-old hottie, and the anticipation was killing me, for what other delights did she have in store?