Niece Julie Comes to Visit Pt. 04

Story Info
One last fling before Julie leaves...
3.7k words
4.81
14.1k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

========= Saturday - Someone Wants To See Julie Again ==========

Saturday morning found Anne, Julie and Karl still worn out from Friday night. They all poured themselves out of bed, grabbed some coffee and sat around the kitchen counter trying to wake up. Anne managed to scramble some eggs and make some bacon, while Julie got out the OJ. Karl sat still on his chair, trying to remember everything that transpired the night before. Anne finally broke the silence asking what everyone had planned for the day. Julie just wanted to spend her last full day out by the pool, finishing up her tan. Anne agreed. Karl was going to try to get eighteen holes in later that morning and needed to call Marcus to see if he was still up for playing golf. The name 'Marcus' got Julie's attention.

"Are you guys coming back here after golf Karl?" Julie asked nonchalantly.

"We might." Karl said, knowing where this was going. "Why do you ask Julie?" He added in a sarcastic manner. Julie gave him a smirk.

"She wants some more of that big, black, cock. Don't you honey?" Anne blurted out.

"I was just curious." Julie said, maintaining her innocent inquiry. "But, IF you came back here, and IF Marcus wanted to play, I'd be more than willing."

"I'll let him know that." Karl assured Julie.

With breakfast finished, Julie cleaned up the dishes and Karl and Anne got ready for the day ahead of them. Karl left thirty minutes later to meet Marcus, who confirmed their golf game over the phone, at the club. Anne and Julie began their layout at the pool with some sangria in hand to tame the hangovers they both had.

"OK." Marcus began, after getting into the golf cart with Karl. "Who the fuck WAS that cute little thing last night...really?"

"Liked that, eh?" Karl asked.

"Um, liked? No my man, I fucking loved it. And by the way, so did Lynn. Julie was all Lynn could talk about afterwards. So Anne said she found Julie through a friend?" Marcus asked.

"Well, kind of, yeah." Karl hesitantly responded.

"So, can WE get in touch with that friend and request Julie 'help us out' with a party? Buddy?" Marcus said, almost begging now.

"OK, look. What I'm going to tell you goes between YOU AND ME...You got that? Not even Lynn can know, because as we all know, our women love to talk. Now if Anne wants to tell Lynn, then I'm fine with that, but it will have to come from Anne...Got it?" Karl said, pressing the importance of keeping the secret.

"You got it buddy, now spill." Marcus agreed.

"Julie is...She's...She's Anne's niece. Julie is Anne's sister's daughter. Fuck, I can't believe I just said it out loud." Karl regretted telling Marcus the second the words left him mouth.

"Wait. What...The...Fuck?" Was the only response Marcus could muster.

"She came to visit man, and one thing led to another, and before I knew it, I had this cute, hot fucking girl sucking my cock. Her and Anne began before I got involved. I'll tell you the whole story." Karl stated, and he did.

"Fuck dude." Marcus responded after hearing every detail. "You gotta shut up or I won't be able to get out of this fucking cart to tee off!" They met their buddies at the first tee and nothing more was said for eighteen holes. Both men had a horrible game that day and their buddies mentioned that Marcus and Karl seemed pre-occupied with something else. After the game, Karl and Marcus stopped at the clubhouse for a beer.

"What are you doing the rest of the day?" Karl asked his friend.

"I was just gonna go home and relax. What's on your mind?" Marcus asked.

"Well, Julie hinted this morning that she wouldn't mind seeing you again before she leaves for home tomorrow." Karl said.

"Oh, man, nothing I'd like better than to get into that one more time. Just not sure how I could finagle it with Lynn." Marcus replied, now thinking of a plan.

"Well, you did say that Lynn couldn't stop talking about Julie last night, right? Just bring Lynn along and let her get a piece too?" Karl proposed.

Marcus started a text to his wife, telling her that the sweet thing that licked her pussy last night wanted to see them again. The response was immediate..."Come home and pick me up, getting ready now."

"I guess we have our answer eh?" Marcus said, showing Karl the text.

"OK, give me some time to get home and let Anne and Julie know so they can 'freshen up'. Be at the house around 3:00 PM and come out to the pool, OK?" Karl told Marcus, already getting a chubby in his shorts.

Karl texted Anne with the plan and the response was as he expected. Anne and Julie were going in to get ready to receive their guests. Julie was doubly happy that Lynn was coming too, since she loved Lynn's pussy from the previous night. Anne told Julie that she had already received a text from Lynn saying how wet she was already in anticipation of getting back together with Julie.

When Karl got home, he went out to the pool to find the two ladies already a bit buzzed. Anne gave him a deep kiss and said that she had already prepared Julie for Marcus by fucking her with the 8" dildo. Karl leaned over and gave Julie a kiss, then went in to shower. He had just come out of the shower when Marcus and Lynn walked in...The front door was unlocked for them.

"Hello?" Lynn announced.

"Hey guys!" Karl yelled from the bedroom. "I'll be out in a sec, just got out of the shower." Lynn's eyes lit up and she gave Marcus a look. He nodded and Lynn proceeded back to the master bedroom to find Karl.

Marcus grabbed a beer from the fridge and went out to the pool, where he found his two pets for the afternoon.

"Well hello ladies." Marcus said, somewhat surprising Anne and Julie.

"Hey stud!" Anne said. "Where's Lynn?" Marcus motioned to the bedroom at the back of the house and Anne gave a silent 'oh'.

"Hi Julie." Marcus said, taking in the vision of the girl who rode him the night before.

"Hey Marcus." Julie replied in seductive tone.

"Karl said you were asking about me this morning?"

"Well." Julie said, blushing. "Yes. I was hoping to see you again before I left tomorrow."

"Leaving? So soon? Where to?" Marcus asked innocently.

"Oh, that fucker told you did he!" Anne said, somewhat annoyed.

"Told me what?" Marcus kept up the part. Both women were standing now, facing Marcus. Anne moved behind Julie and undid her top, letting her pert breasts fall free. She then undid the straps on Julie's bottom and let it fall free, displaying her perfectly shaven pussy to Marcus.

"Told you that this sweet thing is our niece did he?" Anne continued, now reaching around Julie with both hands and fondling her breasts.

Marcus was semi-hard in seconds. "Well, yes Anne. He did tell me, but Lynn doesn't know. He thought it best you tell her if you want. If not, I won't say a word."

Julie moved away from Anne's hands and went to Marcus, reaching out and finding his cock through his shorts.

"It's OK 'uncle Marcus'." Julie said in a seductive and innocent voice, her hand now moving up and down his shaft on the outside of his shorts. "I can be YOUR niece too if you'd like?"

Marcus bent down and began slowly kissing his red hot 'niece', while Julie undid his shorts and let them fall to the ground. Marcus had no underwear on in anticipation of the evening. Julie then began stroking him while continuing to kiss him deeply.

In the meantime, Lynn had found Karl with a towel wrapped around him and had already disposed of the towel, laid Karl on the bed, and was riding him towards her first orgasm of the afternoon. She came hard and dismounted Karl, now leading him outside to the pool. By the time Lynn and Karl got to the pool, both Anne and Julie were taking turns sucking Marcus's cock in a porn style, sloppy blowjob. Anne pulled a foam float over on the deck and placed it in front of a foot rest and motioned Karl to sit on the foot rest. She then got Julie on her hands and knees in front of Karl so Julie could suck him, which she did instinctively. Marcus took the hint, now seeing a perfectly bare, nineteen year old pussy in front of him, and knelt down, to feed it his nine inches.

Having already cum, Lynn sat Anne down so she had a great view and got in between Anne's legs...Lynn loved Anne's pussy, and began devouring her.

Julie was in a rhythm now, back on Marcus's cock, letting Karl's cock almost escape her expert mouth, then back down on Karl, letting Marcus's cock exit her pussy to the head and back again. She came once in a shaking orgasm, but didn't even slow down. She loved servicing two massive cocks.

Anne was taking in the show and came hard on Lynn's tongue, who then joined her on the chaise lounge to take in the show before them.

"Uncle Marcus?" Julie asked in her little innocent voice.

"Yes baby?" Marcus responded.

"Will you please fill my pussy with your hot cum?" Julie now begged. Marcus picked up the pace and had both hands on Julie's hips, thrusting into her up to his balls.

"'Uncle Marcus'?" Lynn asked, thinking that was pretty kinky. Anne reached over and whispered the secret into Lynn's ear. Lynn's eyes lit up in surprise at first, then turned to a sexy squint accompanied by a Cheshire cat grin. "You dog!" She said to her friend.

"It just happened." Anne replied. "But damn, we're glad it did!"

The girls returned to the scene before them just in time to see the threesome in front of them all stiffen up at the same time. Karl held Julie's head on his cock just as she liked him to as he deposited a healthy load down her willing throat. At the same time, Julie convulsed on Marcus's cock in her second orgasm in ten minutes. Finally, Marcus, as he did the night before, buried his cock deep in Julie's pussy and let loose a load that her tight pussy couldn't contain. Anne and Lynn watched as a white froth formed around Marcus's cock and began to run down both her thighs. Lynn almost came seeing that sight, as she had a huge cream pie fetish, and was ready to dive in immediately. Marcus slowly withdrew his massive cock, now dripping with the last spasms of cum, and sat down in a nearby chair exhausted. Anne took advantage during that time to fulfill her own fetish, crawled over to Marcus and began cleaning his cock of the luscious pussy/cock cum mixture.

Julie remembered Karl's little fetish from the night she saw Anne and Karl in the hot tub, so Julie saved just a bit of Karl's load, slithered up the chair to his face, and kissed him deeply. She could sense his excitement and decided to take his fetish to another level. She reached down to her pussy with her forefingers, scooped up a small portion of Marcus's cum from her pussy, brought it up to her mouth, sucked it into her mouth and stopped just millimeters before kissing Karl. He knew what she was doing, grabbed the back of her head and brought her mouth to his in a rough but sensual kiss, tasting his friend's cum for the first time and becoming excited at the experience.

Lynn was inches away from Julie's pussy when Julie scooped the cum from her pussy and kissed Karl. She was shocked at what she saw, but also turned on and put that scene away for use in another session with just her, Anne, Karl and Marcus. Lynn saw thick streams of Marcus's cum oozing from Julie's pussy and began on the inside of her thighs, licking and swallowing all she could. She ended up at Julie's pussy and licked her clean, bringing Julie to her third orgasm of the afternoon. She ended on Karl's cock, cleaning him up as Anne was doing to Marcus.

When everyone came down from their orgasmic highs, they sat down and relaxed. The two men in chaise lounges and the three naked women on pool floats. Not a word was spoken. After about 45 minutes, as darkness fell, Lynn and Anne went into the house to fix dinner. The men had other plans. They both got in the pool and waded over to Julie, who had been eyeing them for some time, wondering if she'd get one more good fucking from them. She took turns kissing the men while still on the float. She was already close to another orgasm due to both men rubbing her pussy and taking turn finger fucking her. As the men were taking care of her, both hands were stroking their growing erections beneath the water. Anne saw what was going on from the kitchen window, went back to the bedroom, retrieved the small dildo and threw it to Karl in the pool.

"Here." Anne said. "Make sure she gets all her holes filled."

"Mmmmmm." Was Julie's response.

This time, Marcus sat on the edge of the pool, allowing Julie to stroke and suck his shaft, while Karl entered her from behind. They quickly established their rhythm and at that point, Karl began snaking the ass dildo deeper into Julie's perfectly hot ass, keeping time with his own strokes. Anne and Lynn paused to watch the festivities and ended up standing at the kitchen window, masturbating themselves using olive oil to lubricate their pussies.

"I'm gonna...Miss...These cocks...So much!" Julie moaned, coming off of Marcus's cock for a second. "You two...Have ruined me!"

"Trust me baby." Marcus replied, looking down at the angel sucking him. "This is an event of a lifetime for men our age...We see you hotties. We fantasize about you hotties. But to have one of you that is like YOU? A fucking dream come true, right buddy."

"Yes." Is all Karl could say, holding on to Julies beautiful hips while he drove his cock into her.

"Marcus. Do me a favor when you come." Julie asked.

"Anything baby." Marcus replied, now in the short strokes.

"When you come, spray my titties first, then let me take the rest of your load in my mouth. Then, I want you to get up quickly and go into the house and don't look back...OK?" Julie asked.

"Sure honey." Marcus said, wondering what the very specific request was all about.

The sun had set and only the dim landscape lights were on now, along with a dim pool light specifically made for night swimming. Julie went back to servicing Marcus, sucking and stroking, knowing he didn't have long. Karl gave one last thrust, held his cock and the ass dildo deep inside Julie and began depositing his load in her sweet, tight pussy. Julie reacted by shaking in her own orgasm, which in turn, triggered Marcus. She felt his cock stiffen and the first shot landed on her tongue just as Marcus was removing his cock from her mouth. He began jacking his nine inch monster all over Julie's pert breasts, and after about four strings coated her, she took over and began sucking him in earnest, filling her mouth with his salty, warm cum...But not swallowing.

Julie looked up at Marcus and nodded toward the house. He took the direction, got up and began walking toward the house, not looking back as instructed. Making sure Marcus was not watching, Julie then turned to Karl and looked up at him. She placed her hand on the back of his head and slowly brought his face to hers, surprising him with a cum filled kiss. Her tongue snaked into his mouth, coated with Marcus's cum and she began exchanging the smooth warm liquid with her uncle. Karl took all she gave him, and actually began to get hard immediately. Julie felt his cock grow with her left hand and was both surprised and excited that this turned Karl on.

Julie then pulled away from the cum kiss and brought Karl's head down to her breasts. Karl allowed himself to be totally directed by his niece as she forced his mouth onto her breasts.

"Clean me uncle Karl...I know you want to...I know this is your fetish, and I FUCKING LOVE IT!" She said, now gripping his head with both hands and moving him from breast to breast. "No one is watching...DO IT!"

Karl lost all control, leaned in and began cleaning his friend's load off Julies pert breasts, moving from nipple to nipple, sending shocks right to her pussy. He then moved back up to her mouth and they continued to French kiss.

"Oh my fucking God!" Lynn said as her and Anne watched the show out at the pool through the dim lit backyard. "I noticed that earlier, but I didn't know if that was something he liked."

"I had an idea." Anne said. "He likes it when I kiss him after he cums in my mouth, but I didn't realize it was that much of a thing with him."

"Well I don't know about you Anne. But I think it's fucking hot as hell! I mean, the guys love us licking each other's pussies and sucking on each other's tits, so what's the difference?" Lynn stated.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to see where we can take this...I think I have a whole new way to have fun with Karl and it excites the hell out of me!" Anne replied, now cuming on her fingers, making Lynn do the same.

This entire event occurred in the time it took Marcus to get to the kitchen from the pool. He came into the kitchen right as the two women were cuming. They didn't even notice him in the throws of their orgasms.

"Oh man!" Marcus exclaimed. "You two voyeurs enjoying yourselves?

"Why...Why did you come into the house?" Lynn asked through her orgasm.

"Julie told me that after I came, I was to come in the house and not look back. What did I miss?" Marcus asked innocently.

The two women exchanged a glance and each knew why Julie said what she had said. She knew not to embarrass her uncle in front of his friend and was keeping his fetish a secret.

"Oh, we set all this up so you'd catch Lynn and I masturbating." Anne stated, covering the real reason.

"Well that was a nice surprise girls." Marcus said, looking at the two hot, naked, WILF's in front of him. "I'm starved, what's for dinner?"

Julie and Karl came into the house and they all sat down to dinner, the men in their shorts and the women in there bikini's. Afterwards, they all relaxed with some wine and as the night wore on, Lynn and Marcus finally left, each giving Julie an intimate kiss. Julie, Karl and Anne went to bed with the last two days burned into their memories.

================ Sunday - Julie Says Good-bye ===================

Julie, Karl and Anne all woke up at the same time Sunday morning and all agreed that they needed a shower. Julie still had some remnants of Marcus on her breasts that Karl had missed from the night before. In the shower, Julie asked one more thing of her aunt and uncle.

"I Love you both so much, and the last thing I want to do with you is to please you both. Please let me." Julie asked.

"It's us who should please YOU one last time Julie." Anne insisted. "You've brought a whole new spark into our sex life and we have Loved not only that aspect of your visit, but just the fact that you are who you are...So easy to get along with and loving, beyond the sexual aspect."

"Believe me Anne, I feel the same way. But I want this last morning to be my thank you." Julie insisted. With that, she sank to her knees in front of her Aunt and began passionately making Love to Anne's pussy with her tongue.

"Oh, God!" Anne exclaimed, loving her niece's tongue work. She came in less than two minutes, shuddering on Julies mouth.

Julie then got up, and positioned herself behind her uncle, who already had an almost hard eight inch cock in his hand from watching his niece service his wife. Julie reached around, replaced Karl's hand with hers, and began slowly stroking him.

"Uncle Karl. This is one thing I never really finished. I Love the feel of your thick cock in my hand. I love stroking it. I love making you come." She said, seductively. She jacked Karl for a good five minutes, until his legs began to shake and his cock spewed string after string of cum onto the shower floor. They finished washing up, ate breakfast and then it was time for Julie to leave.

They gave each other hugs and pecks on the cheeks, wanting their separation to be more formal "aunt, uncle, niece" like. Julie drove off on her three hour trip back to her parent's house, leaving Anne and Karl in the rear view mirrors.

The drive was easy and Julie got home mid-afternoon. Her parents greeted her and they all spoke about their week apart, bringing each other up to date, sans the intimate sessions Julie had with her aunt, uncle and 'new friends'. Julie finally retired to her bedroom and began unpacking. In her suitcase, she found a velvet bag. Opening it, she found the eight inch dildo and the butterfly with a note that read "These are for you to remember everyone by. If found, please say that YOU bought them. Think of us as we'll think of you often. Now destroy this note sweet girl...We Love You!". She tore up the note and flushed it down the toilet, then settled onto her bed with her toys, smiling and remembering her aunt and uncle as she clicked on the butterfly.