Nieces Explore Their Funckle 03

Story Info
Nieces Kay and Sammy finally get fucked by their Funckle.
1.9k words
4.57
8.1k
13
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall from my previous stories, my nubile nieces, Kay (20) and Sammy (24) affectionately call me their fun uncle (or, "Funckle"). Following our naughty nature hike, my nieces and I returned to the cottage and decided it was time for another swim to cool off. Our beach towels were already outside so I stripped out of my clothes as I ran towards the lake shouting playfully, "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

The girls giggled and immediately started stripping. Kay tried to hug and spin Sammy to slow her down as they raced towards the lake. Kay's beautiful brown hair was flowing behind her as her delicious full breasts bounced with each bounding step. Sammy's slight height advantage was all in her legs so, despite the slow start, she beat Kay by about a foot in their foot race to the lake. It was splendid seeing Sammy's lithe, long blonde hair and matching muff sail through the air as she ran down the dock and dove right over the top of me!

Sammy laughed and playfully teased Kay for being a slow poke but Kay knew it was all in good fun. The water was perfect and we had the small lake all to ourselves.

We swam and talked and played for nearly two hours, pausing only occasionally to apply sunscreen. With Kay and Sammy each having long hair, I even had them float while I gently pulled them around in the water using their long manes like a tow rope.

I loved standing in water that was about chest deep because that meant when my nieces practiced their floating, their succulent full breasts and sweet, tender pussies were right at eye level with me. Taking advantage of that, I swam-up under Sammy, and gently stood up wrapping her knees over my shoulders so I could lean forward to lick her blonde cunt as she floated.

As Sammy squirmed and undulated her upper torso would sometimes partially submerge so Kay came to our rescue. Standing above Sammy's head, facing me, Kay wrapped her arms around Sammy to help keep her afloat. This position also allowed Kay to use her hands to fondle Sammy's firm breasts and pokey nipples.

"Oh, yes! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, yes!" Sammy groaned as she experienced a small orgasm.

After a few minutes my ever sweet and adventurous, barely legal, Kay begged for a turn. I was looking forward to once again suckling her tiny pussy when Sammy surprised me and asked if she could lick Kay's pussy while I held Kay's torso above the water.

With her trademark bright smile, Kay eagerly said, "Sure!"

So, I helped prop Kay up while Sammy got into position.

I got the impression this was the first time Sammy might have eaten Kay's pussy but I don't think it was the first time Sammy ate a pussy. My sexy Sammy was full of surprises!

I actually enjoyed watching Sammy's extremely long tongue lap Kay's cunt and flick her budding clit. I also definitely adored being able to massage Kay's perky tits and super long, very sensitive nipples!

I leaned in and kissed Kay deeply as she finally began to undulate and lurch when her petite body was overtaken by a series of small orgasms.

I then urged my naughty little nympho nieces to join me for a shower to wash all our grime and sunscreen away before heading in to prepare dinner before playing games and reviewing our pictures and movies from today's adventures on the big screen tv.

We all rinsed off in the walk-in shower. I decided it would be fun for us to take turns washing each other. I stood in the middle of my watery waifes and cautioned them to be careful with the soaps, shampoos, and conditioners around their tiny twats so as not to make them irritated.

I washed Kay while Sammy washed me. The smooth, slippery, warmth was lovely. I pulled my rigid cock upward and rested it between Kay's tiny ass cheeks, effectively humping them as I reached around to soap her legs, stomach, chest and face.

Kay cooed and softly moaned at her tantric attention.

As Sammy washed me from behind, she occasionally tongued my neck and ears - a major turn-on. Sammy repeatedly reminded me that she and Kay were on the pill as she playfully squeezed my cock. Sammy also applied handfuls of conditioner to my cock to help it stay slippery as I humped Kay's ass cheeks.

After a few minutes we switched. Kay now stood behind me to lovingly wash and caress me. I loved the sensation of Kay's firm breasts and hard nipples pressing against my back. I stood behind Sammy and did the same. This time, however, I rinsed my cock of the soap and gently rubbed it against Sammy's ass and pussy.

Sammy placed her hands against the shower wall and bent slightly to give me easier access. I nudged her feet farther apart as a slowly rubbed the thick, bulbous head of my cock against her velvety opening. Inserting just the tip, I slowly penetrated her pussy for the first time. She was no virgin, but being only 24 and athletic, she was tight! With my hands on her shoulders I continued my short, easy thrusts forcing the fat head of my cock to repeatedly drag across her erect clit. I did not want to fuck her too long as I know water can deplete the natural vaginal lubricants.

Sammy soon screamed and shuddered to a sizable orgasm!

Kay watched on mesmerized, her sweet tiny mouth gapped open as she fervently rubbed and pulled her extremely long nipples. Kay exclaimed, "That is so, hot!"

"Mmm Hmm. His hands, mouth, and cock feel so good!" Sammy purred!

Then, as if snapping out of a dream, Kay squealed excitedly, "So, does that mean you are going to cum again, Funckle? Are you going to cum now?"

I kissed her and said, "No, not yet, my sweet Kay. But I definitely want to. Before I do cum, do you want to try what I just did with Sammy?"

Kay's face lit-up with a beautiful blend of trepidation, wonder, and excitement as she quickly said, "Yes!"

I directed Kay to copy what Sammy had done by placing her hands on the wall and bending slightly at the waist. I held and caressed her as Sammy came over to do the same. Ensuring her feet were spread enough, I slowly traced my cock head up and down against the rose bud of Kay's ass several times before doing the same against the outside edge of her petite pussy.

Kay moaned and her little body trembled. I continued rubbing a few more moments before gently edging just the tip of my cock head against her labia.

Kay gasped and moaned as she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Kay then cooed loudly, "Oooh! Oooh! Mmm! Yes! Oh, yes!"

Little by little I slid the tip of my cock inside Kay's tiny, tight, pussy. She was tight and I knew I'd have to press briefly harder to tear past her membrane to make her a woman.

"Ow... Ow... Oh... Ahh... Mmm!" Kay cried out.

Following cheers from me and Sammy, Kay urged me to continue.

So, I gently pressed in and out dragging the bulbous head of my thick cock repeatedly against her throbbing clit for several minutes until she erupted in a tremendous orgasm!

Kay shook and cried and laughed all at the same time as I withdrew from her so Sammy and I could squeeze her tighly. Kay kissed my chest, neck, and lips repeatedly! Kay then looked-up seriously and said, "You didn't cum! Oh, no, did I do it wrong? You didn't cum!"

I assured her I was more interested in pleasing my sexy nieces before they got waterlogged. I then added, "Besides, there's nothing stopping you two from helping me to cum once we get inside if you feel that strongly about it!"

I suggested we towel off to head inside for fresh clothes, dinner, some games, and then eventually, the chance to see how our sexy pictures and videos turned out.

Immediately after dinner, Kay threw me on the couch as she said, "Come on Sammy, help me get his pants off so we can make him cum! Let's make him cum like he did for us!"

Kneeling on either side of me, the beautiful girls worked together to kiss, rub, and suck my cock to full attention in short order. Alternating bobbing up and down on me, my cock was covered in a frenzy of lovely young mouths eager to please me! I was enamored and highly aroused!

Kay had my cock deep in her mouth when I finally yelled, "I'm gonna cum!"

Sammy swooped in and gently pulled Kay's mouth off my cock to replace it with her own as she said with a sexy, seductive smile, "It's my turn to swallow his cum!"

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming", I grunted as I spurted several jets of cum into Sammy's open mouth and onto her amazing long tongue!

Sammy playfully gargled my hot spunk before grabbing Kay's face to deliberately drool a little of my cum into Kay's mouth. Sammy swallowed the remainder of my cum and proudly showed me her empty mouth as she thrust her long, sexy, tongue out!

Kay also swallowed the dribble of my cum in her mouth and smiled.

Before my swelling subsided I said, "Sammy I'm going to fuck you now! Kay, if you are up for it, I will fuck you tonight!"

"Mmm, Hmm! I'll take more pictures of you and Sammy!" Kay said gleefully.

In a flash, Sammy was naked and spread eagle on the large couch. So, I bent down and and licked her pussy for several moments before I slowly pressed my cock into her wetness. I went easy for a few strokes and then picked up my pace to fuck her harder and faster.

Sammy grunted and groaned as she chuffed air in and out like a lioness, saying, "Ummpf! Ahhh! Ummpf! Oh, yes! Fuck!"

After several minutes I ordered Sammy to spin around and get on all fours. With her arms and head hanging off the back of the couch facing the large tv, I hopped on the edge of the couch and mounted her from behind. With long, deep thrusts I slammed my thick cock in and out Sammy's sweet snatch until she came hard in a large, shuddering climax!

Continuing to rail her hard I felt my heavy balls once again begin to boil! I grunted, "I'm going to cum, Sammy! Tell me where you want it, baby! Tell me where you want my cum"!

"On my titties! On my titties!" Sammy screeched as she leapt around to sit directly in front of me!

Standing above Sammy, I grabbed my cock and jerked it hard and fast, making the bottom of my hand slap against my balls as I sprayed my cum all over her beautiful perky breasts, neck, and face!

When I finished cumming, Sammy lovingly drew my cock to her face to clean it thoroughly with her mouth and long tongue.

Kay cheered, "That was so awesome! I'm not sure if I can do that tonight... I'm still a little sore."

"Mmm Hmm! And it feels even better than it looks, Kay! You'll see! No worries if you are still sore tonight, cousin, I'll gladly take your turn later tonight and then maybe we can both fuck you tomorrow!" Sammy said before using her long tongue and fingers to scoop my splattered cum off her body and into her sweet, slutty mouth!