Nieces Worldwide - America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob stepped back, holding her hands, surveying her up and down, waggling her arms, which shimmied her shoulders and waggled her bare breasts inside the tummy tied schoolgirl blouse.

His attention was drawn there; his mind seeing her as she had been in the prep salon only a few days ago. That image was one of nude eroticism, her cosmetically daubed body styled to man-baiting perfection.

He unhurriedly untied the front knot and plucked the buttons, sweeping aside the fabric to reveal her mascara decorated nipples. His lips dived in and he found they tasted wonderful.

His prior wishes from the fantasy prep salon returned to his mind.

'God! I really want to fuck this naughty little schoolgirl right here, right now.'

And now, he could, without restriction and he was ready to act it out.

The teasing schoolgirl pressed him away enough to work on removing his clothes and soon had him naked. She saw again the erection that she had sucked to relief not so long ago. But tonight, it wouldn't be blowjobs; this was a night intended for fucking.

She gently pushed, back pedaling Bob to the bed. He stood waiting, watching her remove her remaining trappings. The blouse dropped down her arms as she arched her back, lifting her shimmying boobs higher in his sight. She righted her stance and rested her eyes on his.

Her hands hooked the sides of her booty shorts. A pause as she made a Mona Lisa smile before proceeding to lean forward, pressing the tight satin waistband down her legs to her ankles, dangling her tits with the prominent nipples from her chest. She stepped the shorts over her heels and held her bent waist posture. She looked up at him, and shimmied her boobs for no other reason than his visual enjoyment. His hands were massaging his cock, gaining its girth, and she decided that he was depriving her of her deserved fun in doing that chore for herself. She needed to move the night along.

Standing naked before him again, she let him get a good eyeful of the feminine perfection about to be completely available to his whim. She turned and walked to the room controls and lessened the pink glow to a nighttime ambiance. She sashayed past him and crawled onto the bed, patting the mattress, inviting him aboard. He eagerly crawled in.

He pulled her close, suckled her breasts, kissed her cheeks, felt her hand caressing him everywhere but not at his groin, deferring her nimble duty. He moved himself into a reclining sit, his back propped on pillows. She slinked to his front and sat herself astride his hips. Her wet pussy tented his erection; her flickering hips moved the juicy labia over his cock, wetting and lubricating the shaft.

He took calm breaths, locking eyes with hers, letting her play her game, but his verve was rising and he desperately wanted to be inside her cunt. She leaned over his body; arms braced at his sides on the pillows. His face tilted up and he suckled her nipples some more. She closed her eyes and moaned at the oral touch and her nubs stiffened.

Gracie moved her hips aloft, removing the labial-penile contact momentarily. She wiggled and captured his knob against her pussy lips. With a throaty exhale of pleasure, she sank his manhood into her moist feminine cavern. He held his movements in check, letting this luscious young lady lead them down the path to connective paradise.

Her ass rose and fell, long slow strokes that massaged the sensitive genital skin and membranes. Presently, she paused at the bottom, seeking his advice.

"Do you like that, Tio Bob? Am I doing it right?"

Bob was in heaven but he endeavored to fulfill his coaching responsibilities. He remembered an earlier experience with another young coed another continent away.

"Try a quick sideways 'pop'. Lift one hip but not the other."

She concentrated her thoughts and popped her left hip an inch, keeping the other firmly on his thigh. The move dragged the side of his corona against her flesh; his cock flinched at the remembered sensation and she felt the twitch inside her. She settled and tried the other side, popping her right hip and felt the same twitch. She looked in his face and raised one eyebrow, an inquiry for his assessment; he smiled. His voice was constricted as he forced out the lust choked words.

"Yeah, you little school tramp, just like that. But pick some times to surprise me during the regular long strokes."

She practiced her new skill with her favorite Tio until she was sweating and panting from the exertions. Her long ponytail swung side to side, peeking past her lovely upright body. As expressed by Gina, his earlier escorting coed, Bob especially treasured Gracie's work. Before much longer, he gusted up heavy breaths and spewed mightily into the cunt he had previously been denied by the housemother's rules, barely registering his fuck-mate's answering calls of rapture. They collapsed and canoodled through the afterglow, cuddling as Bob refracted, hopefully destined to accomplish more 'tutoring'.

And Bob did manage two more coaching sessions before morning. Commendably, his bedmate joined him in ecstasy both times.

During the first of the two follow-ons, Bob needed to sustain his firmness with some intensifying domination fantasies. His imagined himself laying atop her, his erection embedded, much as was happening in real time.

But he saw himself as her father, enlightening her about sex. She had come home from school and was tearfully perplexed that the boys kept pestering her to 'do it'. Her girlfriends gossiped about what 'do it' was but she wasn't ready to give in.

Imaginary Father Bob calmed her qualms and told her he would show her what 'do it' involved. They settled into a nightly routine, like now, where he came to her room deep in the night and inserted himself deep in her pussy. That fulfilled her sexual needs and kept her safe from youthful, amateurish temptation.

He emerged from that dream long enough to find he was driving deep into real-time Gracie, in time with his thoughts. He was drawing back slowly until he was posed for full re-entry and punching in quick strokes to the bottom. Gracie groaned at each pussy slam, sensual music to his ego. Three sequences like that and then a pause to re-energize his strength.

With his hips in autonomic motion, his mind melded into another vision. Now, he was Tio Bob, heedless to his older brother's frown while slinking that elder sibling's first daughter away from a family reunion backyard picnic, coercing his brother's grudging acquiescence to this rendezvous as a quid pro quo for the substantial financial favors he owed to his younger sibling. The younger brother surreptitiously hustled his chosen niece along the periphery of the family party, quietly quickstepping the boob bobbling girl away to the guest cottage. At first surprised, the nubile niece quickly fell into the glee of a hasty familial foible.

Soon recoiling naked in bed beneath her genitally conjoined uncle, she found erotic joy in his masculine power. Tio Bob's mental incest matched the real-life rhythm of slow back and hard thrust, a sexy booty call that matched the usurped niece's need for sexual intrigue.

But that image was of a willing partner; his flagging lust still needed a seedier stimulus. His imagination floated into a more devious plot. He was an all-girls advanced school provost, the only male on campus, tasked with administering discipline for school rule violations. The college's loyal all-female teaching staff sent him his daily regimen of problematic coeds for correction. Many were repeat offenders, intentionally breaking the rules; their first encounters with the well-hung headmaster altering their subsequent attitude away from evading carnal punishment.

So, there he was, in his office, the door locked against meddling intruders, reprimanding a recently enrolled schoolgirl as she faced the unknown consequences of her first infringement.

He had pushed her down on the office sofa after substantiating her breach of the dress code. Her powder blue panties lay crumpled on his desk blotter, tossed there after he stripped her of the offending article.

He always looked forward to these occupation perks; the first timers were always the best. The perplexed maiden struggled against his manhandling of her body. Her uniform plaid skirt was bunched up around her waist, her unbuttoned white blouse open to expose her braless fulsome tits, now squashed to his chest as he embraced and pressed her body beneath his. She was stunned at the brashness of his behavior. She felt his cock head touch her pussy lips and her body stiffened with dread.

He braced there and bellowed his indignant rebuke, accompanying the faux anger with his penetrating plunge, driving strongly into her cunt.

"Bad girl! Only white panties are allowed!"

He reveled in her surprised 'oomph' when his pubic bone smacked her clitoris. The tingles had surely radiated outward to engulf her midsection. He made a slow withdrawal and held with just his sticky knob embedded in her intimate dewy flesh, eliciting her baffled apology.

"I'm sorry; I thought they looked pretty!"

He braced and quickly thrust full in again, banging her clitoris once more as he issued his admonishment mantra.

"Bad girl!"

Her second oomph at the striking blow was followed by a whimpered "I'm sorry!"

He continued apace, repeating his grunted reprimand each time. But her repentances became more breathy, more urgent and he sensed her growing appetite for the rough sex.

He didn't care whether her passions grew from remorseful guilt or the ecstatic battering of her swollen pussy. The forbidden panties were just a made-up excuse among many other such trivial pretexts available. Or none needed at all, just a note passed to the teacher of a saucy coed whose morning hallway panty flash perked his interest. The office visits had only to achieve one goal: his frequent sexual amusement with the school's bevy of handy coeds. Their collateral remorse or enjoyment was irrelevant to his lust and ego.

His ears sensed incongruous sounds foreign to the theme of his dream and his mind emerged from the fantasy fog into real space and time. His cock was hammering away inside Gracie. She was moaning beneath him, twisting her body in full blown passion. Her timid vocals resembled the contrite moans in his dreams but were different enough to gain his focus. And his real body's unstoppable tension was beyond the point of holding back; his engorged cock throbbed with lust.

Tio Bob emptied his manly essence into TWA coed Gracie's womb as she cried out her own orgasm and quivered her cunt all along his pulsating cock. They jolted through the sexual spasms until both lay sweating and panting in post coital cooldown.

Soon after, they cuddled sweetly in a slow calming buzz, hands and lips sharing loving touches.

She whispered whether, if for some reason, she had been a 'bad girl'.

"You were mumbling as you pounded my cunt and it sounded like 'bad girl'."

He thought the explanation would be too complicated to work through.

"No. Nothing. Forget about it."

Later still, their last session was more sedate, a final polishing and the culmination of his ball draining night. Throughout the affectionate coupling, she coordinated her hip rolls to his strokes, heightening his penile stimulation, querying again and again if she was doing it right, if he liked it.

He muttered 'good girl' at her devotion to his pleasure, his utterances meant to counter her earlier misconception from her unintentional eavesdropping on his dreams. Gracie cooed sweetly in his ear, reassured at the tender praise.

He awoke alone, spying the truant naughty schoolgirl's satin booty shorts left behind on the floor. He took them to be his souvenir, a memento of his blissful time at this TWA facility and its coeds' heartfelt carnal encouragement to come back soon.

12