Night at the Dungeon

Story Info
One of our nights at a local BDSM club.
938 words
4.22
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Decree
Decree
11 Followers

As we wait in line to enter the dungeon, we engage in our typical goofy banter. Laughing and giggling, as we do. We enter infliction, we look around see what is going on, point out things we think are hot. We get to the red room, and I guide you to the bed with the cage under it. I firmly grip the back of your hair and pull you close to me. "Are you ready to begin, pet?" I ask. My demeanor changed. No longer goofy and giggly.

"Yes sir." Is you brief reply. I see the sparkle in your eyes as I move in to kiss you. As the kiss ends, I nibble your bottom lip. Firmly, I force you to bend over the side of the bed. My hand still grasping your hair.

I pull down your pants and panties in one motion, you step out of them, affirming your consent to this rough treatment. I begin to rub and squeeze your ass. She wiggles in anticipation. I work out and and in with both hands. You can feel my breath on your back as my hands kneed your flesh.

Whack! The sting on your flesh. You moan. I resume rubbing. Whack! Again, I deliver a swift and equally stinging blow to the other side.

I continue this pattern until the 10 are complete. I then remove the rest of your clothing and position you face down in the middle of the bed. I blindfold you, tie your wrists together, tie them to the headboard and place a spreader bar between your ankles.

I run my sueded leather flogger over your body, as my free hand explores your naked flesh. As my hand reaches your inner thigh, I hit your upper back with the flogger. Just enough to feel the thud, but not enough to really sting. The expected pain not being there only heightens your sense of unpredictability.

I add in the double wartenberg wheel with my left hand as my right continues to work you over with the flogger. Rubbing, then impact. At random intervals, location and strength. I use the wheel on your sides, your ass, your thighs. I work it over your cunt lips. The prickling sensation contrasting exquisitely with the flogger. Your lips dribble lubrication each time I near them. You are panting with desire. I work your body this way for 20 minutes or so.

I flip you over, the reason for your hands to be restrained on one point is now obvious, as it allows me access to any of you that I want, without untying you. I work nipples getting them hard for me. I then pull on them and you feel the metal clamp being forced onto your nipple. I slide the clamp tighter, waiting for your to groan, letting me know when to stop. I duplicate my effort on the other nipple.

Once complete, I turn to your needy cunt. I run my hands over the outer labia, working them up and down. I part your lips, feeling your arousal. I spread your lubrication around. You feel yourself being penetrated, and then something nestled to your clit. Internally, you feel the vibration begin, while a pulsing suction gently assails your clit. You can already feel the warmth building inside of you.

While this starts to build, you feel the wartenberg wheel begins to run around your breasts, and my paddle running up and down your thighs. I run the wheel over your clamped nipples while patting the sides of your tits with the paddle. Then I whack each nipple. You writhe from the sting, and the building explosion in your center.

I continue this way as you get closer and closer to that release. You then feel something against your lips. Instinctively you open and feel my cock slide into your lips. I let you suckle as you moan and wiggle in anticipation of your orgasm.

Suddenly you pull your mouth off my cock and moan, "please sir, may I cum?" And immediately start sucking me again. I order you to cum for me, and as you explode, you moan around my cock. The warmth moves from your pussy, up your belly, to your chest and down your legs to your toes.

I remove the toy from your cunt and remove the nipple clamps. I flip you back over onto your belly, then positioned you up on your knees. You are lewdly on display for all to see. I move behind you and smack each cheek twice. Then I grip your hips and enter you in one swift powerful motion.

I fuck you hard, gripping your hair, smacking your ass, and squeezing your cheeks. I am relentless. You feel the build up of a second orgasm, as I continue to use your body.

It is clear that we are no longer running a marathon, but are sprinting to the finish. I ask, "do you want my baby in you?" To which you reply, "fuck yes, give it to me."

As you begin your second orgasm, I fill your unprotected cunt with my seed. I continue pumping until we are each spent. I pull out, and cum trickles down your thigh. I release your hands and guide you to my cock. You lick me clean as I catch my breath. Once clean, I pull you to me. We cuddle for a few minutes.

I grab our clothes and you mischievously taunt, "you aren't done with me yet, are you sir?"

I chuckle, grab you by the hair and as I move in for a kiss, whisper, "never."

Decree
Decree
11 Followers