All Comments on 'Night classes'

by dstr1964_55

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguy7 months ago

Brilliant last line !

A_BierceA_Bierce7 months ago

She's going to need more than night classes to cure her unbelieveable dimwittedness. Too many LW stories feature either a frighfully dumb wife who thinks her husband will let her have extra-marital sex with no consequences, or an intelligent women who uses her brains to try to get away with cheating (sometimes successfully, sad to say). The writing was pretty good, so I marked 4 stars.

HargaHarga7 months ago

Not bad for a first story. 4*. How could anyone stay married to such a nitwit? Talk about clueless.

mmbny47mmbny477 months ago

She is proof you can't fix stupid!

myky40myky407 months ago

"Well, if it's as dry as that chicken the other night, no thanks!". 😂😂😂😂😂

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker607 months ago

Wait, can a wife be that STUPID? Five stars

GarySmith69GarySmith697 months ago

What a stupid woman 😊 but the husband did the right thing.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Funny stuff. Thanks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

She needs to get a new friend instead of Mary!

4

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Liked it. Totally unbelievable and nothing deep, but the story was well-written and an original take. Divorce is still going to be pretty costly.

phill1cphill1c7 months ago

all because of the last line I gave it a 5.

jasonnhjasonnh7 months ago

Gave it a 4 because it's a first story. However, stupid wives have been done many, many times. It's hard to understand how he could stay with anyone this vapid for 20+ years. "The Joy of Sex" might have been a better start for her.

He was enjoyable because he tolerated absolutely NONE of her idiocy and without any angst.

The major complaint is that the characters and story were tepid at best. "You were speeding and a police officer pulled you over and gave you a ticket. You paid the ticket." It's a descriptive story but passionless.

UnassignedUnassigned7 months ago

Very well written, and that last line was out of the park. Still, giving a main character an IQ of 40 makes for a much less interesting story unless you're writing Flowers For Algernon.

Regguy69Regguy697 months ago

The wife's name should have been "Gracie." (You younger folks might need to look that up.)

Pretty funny, a good first effort. Thanks for sharing.

SkubabillSkubabill7 months ago

Loved it. Congratulations on a great first story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Nice, I loved the last line!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice7 months ago

Wonderful. Short and to the point. Established the characters quickly with good dialogue. I gave it 5 stars.

bruce1971bruce19717 months ago

Great punchline!!!

TnicollTnicoll7 months ago

Good first effort!

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne7 months ago

It was loaded with cliches, but the last line earned you an extra star.

robinhodrobinhod7 months ago

As first stories go, that was GREAT.

Welcome to the world of LW. We need writers like you but, be warned, it can get a bit rough in here. Sometimes you need a thick skin.

demanderdemander7 months ago

He needed to be less sarcastic and more direct. D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

I get what you were trying to do, Demander said it best - sarcasm. Just didn’t work for me. 3.4*

DreddrasDreddras7 months ago

5* for the last line alone!

MattblackUKMattblackUK7 months ago

An amusing story. The sarcasm was way over her head, as was the irony. Say! Maybe that was why Mary was able to work on her so well? Nice short 5* piece.

SDN1955SDN19557 months ago

Good first effort. As a nit, the MC told the slut wannabe to look up irony before she embarked on her quest, then at the end told her he had said look up sarcasm.

Absolutely loved the last line.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Fun story, but can any wife really be that stupid?

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed7 months ago

I felt like this was Peg Buddy married to Leonard from the Big Bang. It has outrageously funny in spots. 4 stars

KRD19254KRD192547 months ago

My problem with this whole story was --- how the hell did they stay married for 21yrs with her being soooooo naive and down right gullibly stupid? Did he teach her nothing in 21yrs?

\

Where were their two college children during all this?

\

The other MISS was no retribution upon Mary for brainwashing a gullible idiot into jeopardizing her marriage?

\

This was written like the husband wanted this to happen. Like he wanted to be free of this marriage. Knowing her gullible-ness he appeared to be more than willing to toss the marriage into the gutter - what does that say to his quality of love for his mentally challenge wife?

\

3.5*** hooyah, just way way over the top

AardieAardie7 months ago

Clearly he was already wanting to get rid of her if he encouraged her to do it.

lujon2019lujon20197 months ago

HALF A STORY GET HALF A SCORE

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly7 months ago

Is therea chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Short and funny cheating tale, with a retarded, slut and narcissistic wife: this time, rare event in this LW category, no cuck submissive behaviour, and so, the due cold payback in the end. Among the neverending cuck tales, a good light BTB is always well appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good start in the right direction. Next time, more drama and a few pages more. Cheating is ok (in this category), but also the payback.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Taken as tongue in cheek, sure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need to work on your dialogue. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

GREAT funny 1st submission. delusional women seems to be a constant thread for LW. but never seems to get old

Thank YOU

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

1 star - A creative writing class at your nearest college, should be your next learning experience.

Better luck next time

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Dumb shit but l liked it

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lame ending

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Maybe after the dust settles Dave can have someone take both Mary and his idiot wife for a long drive in the country! Glad to read a story that has a husband with some balls!

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

I could totally see 'chrissy' from 3s Company doing this skit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A good funny story, well done

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

Totally a ditzbomb! She was so hilariously clueless. The man knew what he was getting from the start. If he loved her so much, why didn't he intervene? Clearly, this chick is so dumb she couldn't boil water. She needed hubby to save her from herself. I suspect he realized she was a loser and used this to unload her. How convenient. LMAO.

Dont get me wrong. I enjoyed it immensely.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How in the hell do you make dry Coq Au Vin?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. What a stupid woman. I thought too stupid to be real, but then I thought about the conversation I overheard from the young women behind me on the plane yesterday. Some people are just unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was an OK story. What I would like to see in this story is Dave confronting Mary and Mike of the consequences of them ruining his marriage before she gets fucked. Lot's of stories like this - just fucking wimpy - no balls. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

His wife was too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gotta love those friends who know what's best for her..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can a real life wife be that stupid? Probably not.

But a LW wife is some kind of demonic mind virus that has taken on a life of its own and lives throuh increasinly outraeous LW stories.

Also, liked the story, it's healthy to see a normal response to the crazier tropes to stay rounded.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

4 Stars, she's got to be the most clueless wife I've ever met, this is so far from a real-life situation it's laughable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please understand, I'm honestly not trying to be cruel when I say that this story is ridiculous, the theme and plot are not believable. Honestly, if this is the best you can do, then just sit back and enjoy reading Literotica, DON'T become a writer.

Lowrider2020Lowrider20207 months ago

Good job for a first effort, lets hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good short but ridiculous plot

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A nice overview of a decent story. Needs to be fleshed out and smoothed up before posting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"Mary told me that if I want it to stay that way, I need to change myself." - That makes absolutely no sense! If you want things to stay the same, she has to change? And what makes Mary such an expert?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For a woman her age she sure seemed way beyond clueless and he sure didn't do a lot to hold onto his marriage.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu7 months ago

After 22 years of living in a happy married environment, she suddenly went stupid.

Having so much time talking with Mary on stupid ideas that her brains got fried.

/

The story was funny.

The concept was intriguing, me thinks.

Too bad the writer ended it quickly when the story was about to get very interesting.

This tale has some potential to be a better story.

amygdalaamygdala7 months ago

The last line cinched it for me 😂😂😂😂

KiwihunterKiwihunter7 months ago

A story about a man waiting for an excuse to change his partner. He pretty much set a simple woman up to get rid of her rather than be honest enough to do it before hand.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse647 months ago

FAFO. Literally.

Good, short and humorous.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer7 months ago

This line: "OK, let me get this out. Try not to interrupt," is a Literotica cliché/throw-down line that says, "Try not to interrupt, because the weak writer penning this tale is better at writing long, rambling walls of expositional dialogue versus writing actual tense, conflict-rich dialogue, which requires nuance, subtly and the skillful use of emotives, dialogue tags, and action beats." Show me an actual piece of good novel or short story writing that includes this silly line. Show me ONE actual emotionally charged scene or interaction where one spouse sits docilely while the other metaphorically eviscerates them.

-

The rest of your dialogue is flat and completely without context, feelings, emotions, or other "non-verbal" devices used by writers. It reads like a transcript and could be taking place in either the cold vacuum of space, on the floor of the ocean, or anywhere else. Reading, and by extension writing, requires the reader to "see" and the writer to "show." The Prime Directive of writing is to "show, don't tell."

-

Your dialogue is decent. You now need to build a visual form around it.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer7 months ago

The whole thing is pretty well written, but it feels gratuitous. Creating a disparity in the moral positions between characters is like cut-and-paste. It's really kind of overkill. I mean, it's not a huge challenge to perform the literary equivalent of clubbing baby seals. Your first one is out of the way. Now, introduce some complexity, some inner conflict, and a couple of surprises. Entertain me.

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

Jeez, how dumb is she to not detect sarcasm, it should have been a red flag, when he said "not anymore" to her love you. Seriously, 21 years, he surely had to have given her sarcasm before, she really is messed up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, apparently, soon to be ex wife, Mary knows you better than I do. Because until today, I never realized how fucking STUPID you are! 5 stars for a good tale. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the line about the chicken!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Killer last line! Looks like the airhead crisped the air fried chicken and her marriage too. Always room for one more ditzy wife story. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like some kind of comedy routine. But seriously, if he married a woman that stupid then he got what he married, and deserves what he got. Maybe he'll be more careful when choosing her replacement.

jmm999jmm9997 months ago

Nicely done - my kind of dry humour.

I would like to have seen him more logical.

'You want a professional man to improve your sex skills? Great idea - bring him home so I can watch and learn. And while we're about it, I'll get a professional woman in to teach me.'

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban7 months ago

That woman is as dumb as a box of rocks! I always wonder... Should the husband have more forcefully warned her - having her look directly into his eyes - and telling her in an unequivocal manner - that if she does it - that he'll divorce will be swift and immediate - and that she better start liking cats. It seemed as if his warning was halfhearted and not forceful enough. Should he have prevented her from leaving? Should have done everything possible to have prevented her from taking those "lessons"? OR? Should he have done what he did -- and let it happen if it was going to happen? The thinking being that if a woman has already cheated in her heart - the fact that she's telling you about it is just a formality. She'll find a way to do it regardless. I've heard arguments made from both sides - and both have merit in their own way. I guess it comes down to an individual choice - perhaps being personality driven?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wife stupid to the point of brain death. The last line was funny, though: Coq au Vin can be dry if it's done by a tyro.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just plane stupi.!

LickideesplitLickideesplit7 months ago

A little irony (yeah, or a LOT) works pretty well! However, looking a bit more globally, Hubby married Sweetie … AND Hubby did very little to minimize her influence from Mary! I don’t really believe in the stereotype attributed to blondes (ditzy!) but Hubby did choose her … was he looking too narrowly at her attributes?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I believe this could and has been repeated. Not all women are as smart as mine. 48 yrs and going without a proplem. But.......I always "trust but verify every day. Thanks President Reagan.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was pretty unrealistic, does anyone know a woman that is this stupid? Thanks KS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5* simply for the last line, welcome to LW, I look forward to seeing more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 because I'm a sucker for sarcasm

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

I didn’t see a description, but she had to be blonde. Good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No woman can be that stupid and naive, but the story was humorous and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 5/5

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit7 months ago

That felt like I was reading something set in the 50's with a woman who was truly clueless....hilarious!! Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mary came out of the bar for a smoke while thinking "hah Dave's a schmuck and Mary's good for pickings, now i can share the rent until i find the next cock to hitch my wagon too".

Just as she was finishing that thought someone came from behind her and as she pass she saw the person throw what looked like water on her.

Instantly she realised something was wrong as she felt pain all over her face, chest, arms and legs. She started yelling and writhing in pain then passed out.

She woke up in a hospital bed. After a check up she was informed she that she is having treatment for acid burns. Once she heard that she begged for a mirror and the second she saw her reflection she realised her life was over and then passed out from shock.

Dave watched the recording and felt immense joy on bringing upon an evil cunt the fate she justifiably deserves!

dark2donut2dark2donut27 months ago

Dude, we have enough of resident writers of preposterous stories with regurgitated plots. 1 star for nonsense but at least it is short.

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA even dried chicken...

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

So was she always this dumb? Doubt their kids are in school unless the take after their father. Some characters just shouldn't be written

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why write this. It's not funny, stock cardboard characters, and a set-up that is just too stupid to believe. Women have affairs which they try to hide. A small handful go down to the "time-out on the marriage" spiel to hubby (a very few). But this woman is just flat: chirpy and the repetition of the same lines and idiot "justification." But this trope is used over and over and it is a pain in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is internally inconsistent. A man who chooses a dumb wife knows he must be constantly alert not to let her be swayed by others.

Her cheating in this story is totally on him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm giving it 5 stars. I liked the plot but wish it were better fleshed out, but this was just your first story--and I really liked it--I'm sure your writing will only get better and better.

I look forward to your future stories!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seriously. No one is that clueless, absent being on the spectrum.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Enjoyed the story, thanks for your writing.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

Pure sarcasm! Excellently implemented! But I can't believe that such dense women really exist! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's good that breathing is an automatic function.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just another lame-ass no sex story at a literotica. You do know this is a site for publishing erotic stories right? That means stories with sex. Not sure why the moderators post stories like this. Maybe because there is not many other places on the internet for lonely, rejected, bitter, little dicked men to whine on. As far as a btb story this one was really bad. You didn't even make the husband out to be the five steps ahead guy. Or the smartest person within 500 miles. LW is for swinging, swapping, and extra-marital affairs. Its in the description. Read it. Half a star if I could

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A level of cluelessness that requires suspension of disbelief, likely on the spectrum since she can't seem to understand sarcasm or irony, and the usual setup where some "friend" is filling her head with nonsense. Ugh same old. Mind you the husband didn't really do much to stop her. Words alone aren't going to do much when she's that fucking stupid.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - just one more stupid, bimbo, skanky, SLUT getting kicked to the curb.

By the way, you should add these words to your tags.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dry as that chicken...😀😀😀😀

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No one who can operate a car is as dumb as the wife.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous