All Comments on 'Night in Need'

by blackrose_216

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
RE: "oh, God"

This is an exceptionally sexy story ~ especially as the red haired star seemingly resembles the author in certain respects ~ hoping she shares her narrator's nympho~eroticism ~ and hoping we'll be reading more of her submission{s} :)

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Nice. . .

A nice read for a first submission. I was surprised to see it in the BDSM cat., I would have thought Erotic Couplings. But that's just me. The slow seduction was very nice. Good Job BR. ~ Red.

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
erotic

The imagry in this episode brings one to understand that what is happening is between a master and his loving submissive, There are no names; the characters are annonymous. I hope you will add to this story, developing the characters so we will know more of them and how they came to where they are now, A well written first submission, I think, and worth the read.

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Very hot!

Short but very sweet...A delightful experience to read!

SummoreSummoreabout 3 years ago
Great writing and a little different

Loved this story and your writing style.

Would love to explore a little more pain in my writings but need to get my head in the right space to do so as its not something I have experience of.

Summore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous