All Comments on 'Night in Need'

by blackrose_216

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SummoreSummoreabout 3 years ago
Great writing and a little different

Loved this story and your writing style.

Would love to explore a little more pain in my writings but need to get my head in the right space to do so as its not something I have experience of.

Summore

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Very hot!

Short but very sweet...A delightful experience to read!

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
erotic

The imagry in this episode brings one to understand that what is happening is between a master and his loving submissive, There are no names; the characters are annonymous. I hope you will add to this story, developing the characters so we will know more of them and how they came to where they are now, A well written first submission, I think, and worth the read.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Nice. . .

A nice read for a first submission. I was surprised to see it in the BDSM cat., I would have thought Erotic Couplings. But that's just me. The slow seduction was very nice. Good Job BR. ~ Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
RE: "oh, God"

This is an exceptionally sexy story ~ especially as the red haired star seemingly resembles the author in certain respects ~ hoping she shares her narrator's nympho~eroticism ~ and hoping we'll be reading more of her submission{s} :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous