Night of the Nude Succubus Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leant back with her hands resting on Jase's thighs. She splayed her legs apart and gave Jase full view of her gaping sex. The pink interior was wet and dripping.

"Oof," Eroculupyga said. "I love the feel of a big hard cock inside my ass. It's been so long."

She wriggled to find the best fit and her movements sent rockets of pleasure firing up Jase's cock. So tight. And muscular. It felt like multiple hands wrapped around and squeezing him.

The other succubi joined in. Jase felt the soft pressure of Yuemuma's tits rest against the top of his head. She blew scented breaths into his face. Momo lay down next to him and started to kiss and suck his nipple. Pampanne took his arm on the other side and sent his fingers back up into the warm space between her legs. Lappa sucked his toes.

Jase was completely overwhelmed. He wondered if the roof had fallen in on him and this was, in fact, heaven.

But with devils rather than angels.

Or angels that really looked like devils.

Angels that let you fuck them up the ass.

No, that didn't make sense at all.

Then he felt an extreme tightening around his cock that derailed his thoughts and caused him to take a sharp intake of breath.

"What's the matter?" Eroculupyga said. "Too tight?"

She flexed... something... and the muscular walls of her ass applied pressure all around Jase's cock. It wasn't just pressure, there was movement too—twists, bends, rubs. Eroculupyga's eyes glittered as she flexed her ass and caused the walls to pulse against Jase's cock with muscular contractions.

"Coming," Jase gasped.

No-one could hold out against such sinful tightness.

"No," Eroculupyga said, as sweet as poisoned honey.

She relaxed the muscles of her ass and stopped moving. Denied stimulation, Jase's arousal crashed back down, leaving him squirming in hapless discomfort.

"You are now a slave of my ass," Eroculupyga said. "You will not come until I allow you to come."

"Oh Erocu, are you being mean again?" Momo said.

"Human filth should know their place. My lovely ass will squeeze him into submission."

Her ass flexed and pulsed. Oh yes, this time. But no. Again she took him right to the edge and abandoned him, leaving him unfulfilled and unsatisfied.

"He's been pretty submissive all night," Momo said. "I think he prefers it that way."

"He'll be jelly when I'm finished with him," Eroculupyga said.

She flexed and squeezed her ass, starting another wave of contractions that ramped Jase's arousal higher and higher. He squirmed beneath her, wanting, but not able to reach that desired release.

"Ooh yes, keep wriggling like that," Eroculupyga said. She brought a hand around and rubbed it against her clit. Her pussy sprayed juices over Jase's stomach and the air was filled with the stink of her sex.

Flex and squeeze. Like two hands around his cock, but always stopping right before he attained climax.

"Please," Jase begged.

Eroculupyga laughed.

Flex. Squeeze. Tease.

Even the other succubi weren't any help. They played perfectly in tune with Eroculupyga, always stopping their kissing and sucking at the exact same time. They were careful not to give him that last little bit of extra stimulation to trigger the ejaculation he craved.

Flex. Squeeze. Tease.

Jase didn't know how long she kept it going for. He felt like he'd been flopping on the edge for eternity. How could she control him so thoroughly?

"This is so much fun," Eroculupyga said. "I could keep doing this all night."

"Unfortunately, we don't have all night," Yuemuma said. "Momo."

The other succubus switched her attentions to Eroculupyga. She went up on her knees and pressed her lips against Eroculupyga's in a kiss. Her hand went down between Eroculupyga's legs and her fingers found their way into the other succubus's pussy.

Yuemuma got up and sat down on Jase's face. She rubbed her vagina against Jase and flooded him with the pungent perfume of her sex.

Surprised by Momo, Eroculupyga clenched a little tighter and harder this time. With the extra stimulation of Yuemuma's pussy in his face, this was enough to finally catapult Jase to the release he craved. He moaned into Yuemuma's smothering sex and his body thrashed and bucked as a massive orgasm ripped through him. Eroculupyga gave a surprised sigh as Jase's semen jetted into her. She was so surprised, Jase even got to have a regular climax this time. It didn't last long. The flow was just starting to subside when Eroculupyga's ass contracted all around him and her body hijacked his ejaculation.

Fuck. It felt like gulping. It felt like her ass was gulping on him. Jase came again... and again... and again, each gulp drawing another bolt of cum out of him. And another... and another... and another, while Jase writhed in helpless ecstasy.

This one went on for longer than the others. Jase's heart laboured in his chest and he wondered if she'd finished with his cum and had moved on to other bodily fluids.

Then Eroculupyga stopped suddenly and jumped up with a cry. Her look of mortification was a complete contrast to her earlier seductive aloofness.

"The surprise... I lost control," she said. "I'm sorry, Yuemuma, I think I took too much."

Jase would agree with that. He lay on the floor and couldn't move. He felt drained. And wrecked. Properly drained and wrecked.

"It's okay," Yuemuma said. "I thought this might happen. That's why I decided to go last."

"It's not fair," Momo said. "You should have a fuck and a feed too."

"Maybe one of the other two?" Pampanne suggested.

Lappa shook her head. Glissamani and her friends are done with theirs. Veltra finished hers off over an hour ago. Papeelia is keeping her occupied now.

"I'm not done," Jase said. "I can do more."

He wasn't sure where that had come from. It was probably stupid. But out of the five of them, the one he'd most wanted to have sex with was Yuemuma. It had been from the moment he'd first clapped eyes on her. And now it sounded like she wasn't going to have sex with him because she didn't think he was up to it.

That rankled with Jase.

It always had when someone had thought he was done, whether it be sports, tests, or anything else. People did say he was a bit of a stubborn cunt, and as good as the others had been, Jase didn't want to finish the night without fucking the gorgeous milf succubus with massive tits.

"Hmm," Yuemuma said. "Let's see you get back to your feet."

No problem, Jase thought.

He turned over, tucked his knees under him, pushed up...

...and didn't really get anywhere. It felt like someone had replaced his kneecaps with wobbly jelly.

Okay. Some problems.

Nothing Jase couldn't handle. It was time for a bit of that trademark Wilcox doggedness. He might not be the strongest, fastest, or smartest, but he was scrappy. He didn't like to give up.

This time he got his knees to lock into place and he stood up. There was a nervous moment when his legs trembled alarmingly, but he was able to weather it and stay on his feet. He looked defiantly at Yuemuma.

"It's not your desires, you know," she said.

She was no longer standing and instead appeared to be lounging seductively on thin air. Jase couldn't tell if she was hovering or sitting on some kind of invisible cushion.

"We've soaked you in our sexual fluids and filled your lungs with our pheromones. You might think you want to have sex with me, but that's only because you have been enthralled. If we were allowed to, we could ask you gnaw off your own cock and balls, and you'd do it thinking you wanted nothing more in the whole world."

Jase rocked unsteadily. What did he really want? His head was lost in a perfumed fog.

He looked at Yuemuma. She was fucking gorgeous. Everything about her was so alluring—her eyes, her smile, that body, her lovely big breasts. He couldn't look away. He knew he'd be seeing her again in his deepest, most erotic dreams.

Momo leant next to Yuemuma and whispered something in her ear. The other succubus smiled and nodded her head. She glanced back at Jase.

"Yes, I think he does," she said. "Hmm, and it would be nice to have his cock in my pussy, even for a short while, and even if he can't come."

Languidly, she uncrossed her long legs and gave Jase a perfect view of the plump, hairless folds of her sex. She extended a hand and beckoned seductively to Jase.

"Young man. Come,"

It felt like a rush of heat emanating from her body. The edges of Jase's vision wobbled and blurred until the only thing that existed was Yuemuma. Her voluptuous body lay back for him in alluring repose. His heart pounded in his chest. Blood rushed to his head like steam. He wanted her like he wanted nothing more in the whole world.

He stumble-stepped forwards and fell into her arms. Her breasts felt like the softest pillows. Jase couldn't stop himself from putting his hands on them and kneading and squeezing the warm flesh. He marvelled at their smoothness, their elasticity. Yuemuma reached down, took his erection and steered it down inside her while her long legs rose up and wrapped around Jase's waist.

Jase stopped pawing at her boobs as another sensation inundated and drowned him. He sank deep into her lusciously soft vagina and felt pleasure well up all around his body. She was so delectably pliant down there Jase couldn't tell if he'd entered a tunnel of flesh or plunged his cock directly into warm soft jelly.

Yuemuma put one hand under his chin and another behind his head as she brought his lips to hers for a long dreamy kiss. One hand stayed behind his head while the other moved down to hug him close to her. Her vagina bubbled around his erection and stimulated all the pleasure receptors in his penis with feathery little kisses.

Yuemuma moved her arm and Jase felt a weight settle on his back as Momo straddled him. She lay down and he felt her tits against his back as she leaned close to whisper in his ear.

"Let all the tension melt out of you. Yuemuma will give you a nice relaxing fuck to finish you off."

She sat up and gently kneaded the taut muscles of his neck and shoulders in a relaxing massage. Another succubus, Jase didn't know which, dabbed at the sensitive spot of skin between his balls and anus with a wet tongue. They licked up and started to circle the ring of his anus.

Yuemuma broke off the kiss and looked up at Jase. Her dark eyes looked like deep pools.

"Time to make you mine," she said.

She gave a soft little grunt. Her soft vagina pressed all around Jase's cock... pressed until it seemed to merge with him. Jase's arms dropped limp as he was lost to an overwhelming sensation of bliss.

"This will feel strange at first, then pleasant," she said to him.

Her vagina puffed up and did something strange. He felt a pleasant trickling sensation, like he was leaking into her.

"You're too depleted. You don't have enough left to give me a full ejaculation, so I'll draw it from you in little sips."

The trickling sensation continued. Jase had felt nothing like it before. It was like coming, but so much slower and drawn out, like an orgasm stretched out for hours... days.

"Doesn't that feel nice," Yuemuma said.

The other succubi pulled away, leaving Yuemuma alone with Donnie. Her great bat wings unfurled and she wrapped them around Jase. He sank into Yuemuma's embrace and lost himself within her.

"So many seeking the pleasures of our flesh end up this way," Yuemuma said. "Spent and helpless while we draw the last fluids from their body, lost in erotic bliss and sensual ecstasy as we drain the last of their energy. You should be very careful in your dealings with succubi. Like the man who constructed this room."

Yuemuma squeezed Jase with her thighs and gripped him tighter.

"Mmm. I think I underestimated how much you have left. I think we can get away with letting you have a little spurt."

Her soft pussy bunched up around the base of Jase's cock and stretched out his shaft in a gentle tug. Jase shuddered in ecstasy. His cock throbbed and released a little puff of semen—all he had left—into her smothering sex. If felt like it was reflected back as a bigger puff of pleasure billowing through his body.

"Good boy," Yuemuma said. "You've done well. It's been a long night. Now sleep."

Entwined in her warm body, Jase sank gratefully down into comfortable darkness.

* * *

Jase woke, blinking, to a piercing shaft of sunlight. He felt proper terrible. What the fuck had he done last night? Got totally blasted by the feel of it. He felt like he had one of those wretched summer hangovers where you drink too much in the hot sun and forget to take on any water before passing out.

Ow ow. His head. His... everywhere. He felt stiff and achy all over.

Then he felt the cold stone underneath him and remembered where he was... remembered what had happened.

The summoning chamber looked a little more ordinary in daytime. Sunlight shone down from a single high window in the far wall. It was just a plain stone room with some weird shit carved on the walls and a ton of dust.

He heard groans from other parts of the room as Donnie and Kris began to stir.

"Oh my fucking god!" Donnie said. "How fucking awesome—ow—was that!"

"My dick," Kris complained. "I think it's broken."

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck," Jase said.

"Me too," Donnie said. "But wasn't it worth it? It was incredible. She stuck her tail in my ass."

"Huh? How did that feel?"

"Amazing!" Donnie said.

"I think they broke my fucking dick," Kris said.

There was a white card lying on the ground next to Jase. He picked it up and read the elegant handwriting written on the reverse.

Bring more friends next year. We will.

—Yuemuma xxxx

* * *

Later, online:

blackmage667: OMG! It was amazing. They were there, just like you said they would be. They totally fucked our brains out. Succubi are incredible.

anovafera: I see. That must mean the protective wards are still in place and functional.

blackmage667: Yeah

blackmage667: I guess so.

blackmage667: I mean I'm here talking to you.

anovafera: Very good. That is all I wanted to know. I will be there in person next year.

THE END