Night Out

Story Info
She distracts him before their night out...
988 words
3.64
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He strolled out the bathroom, humming quietly to himself.

He was looking forward to his night out, with his woman, the first in a while.

He had just got out the shower, had tidied his beard and washed all the spots that needed washing. He knew he had plenty of time as she would be taking her usual amount of time to beautify herself.

As he turned the corner of the landing, he saw her in her 'get ready' spot. On her knees, on the floor in front of the mirror. Naked!!

As he approached her from behind, he let the towel drop from his body, leaving them both in all their glory.

He looked in the mirror and as always appraised what he saw - dark eyes, long light brown wavy hair, natural pouty lips, smooth slim neck, flat belly, well formed legs. And always her boobs.

The magnificent orbs, nipples hard and erect and appearing to tease him, wanting to be teased themselves... He never could resist gawping at them, properly staring, wanting to touch and play with them, feel their heavy plump weight in his hands.

However, before he could make it as far as her position, she turned around catching the glint in his eye. With a soft smile she stared straight ahead, her face in irresistible line with his penis.

As she licked her lips and her smile grew bigger, he happily noted there was still enough time for some naughtiness before they were due to leave.

He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, his hand instinctively reaching down to cup one of her breasts. He felt the nipple tighten under his touch, felt the enlarging part harden against his palm. She slyly slipped her tongue into his mouth, he felt it darting against his lips and teeth and his tongue moved gently to match her moves.

Her hand reached down without breaking the kiss, taking his soft penis in her hand. She slowly started to move her hand up and down the shaft, delighting in feeling the blood rush there from the rest of his body. Rather than gently hardening, his excited member was immediately erect in her hand, the foreskin pulled back from the enlarged helmet.

Their tongues continued to explore each other's mouths, his hands continued to knead the fleshy breasts and hardened nipples, a pleasure he knew she couldn't resist and the moaning emanating from her throat was his reward for this action.

Slowly, and without breaking the embrace, he pulled her gently to her feet. Pushing her against the wall, he was able to slowly lower his mouth to her breast, taking her nipple gently between his teeth, and pursing his lips around it. He felt her body tighten, and he felt her hips involuntarily thrust towards him. Her hand had not relinquished it's grip on his hard cock, and she continued to slowly move it up and down, ensuring he remained hard as stone as his assault on her erect nipples continued.

One of his hands had made its journey from her shoulder down to her belly, gently tracing its path down her body, eliciting goose-bumps down the tanned perfect skin on her body. One of his fingers reached down to feel the completely shaven area around her pussy. He felt more smooth skin, knowing she had only recently tended to it, and his finger edged its way further, gently unfolding the lips that covered the entrance and lightly rubbing against the quickly moistening glory beneath.

Dropping quickly to his knees, he lifted her left leg in his right hand, draping it over his right shoulder. He started to kiss her inner thighs, his lips and tongue working it's inevitable way towards her pussy.

As his tongue picked out the small bud of her clitoris, he felt her hands tighten on his head and her thighs gripped slightly harder against his ears. He prolonged the small kisses, the gentle rub of his lips and the longer licks against her in an effort to increase her excitement before her release.

The moisture against his face and the increasing volume coming from above was giving good indications that he was being more than moderately successful. Her hands were slowly but surely pulling his face deeper and deeper into her warm, wet valley, and his mouth was reacting with fervour, making her whole core squirm against him.

Slowly she pulled his face away from her pussy, and slowly drew him to his full height. Quickly she dropped to her haunches, swapping their positions and pushing him against the wall. Her mouth hungrily enveloped his cock, between her tongue and her hand he was soon pushing deep toward her throat.

She continued to pump his cock hard, her mouth and lips also working along the shaft of his cock. He reached down to cup her breast, a sneaky tweak of her nipple causing her full mouth to elicit a slight moan.

Suddenly he extricated himself from her mouth, stood her up and pushed her into the bedroom. The lights were off and the curtains were open, overlooking the street below. Knowing her voyeuristic streak, he pushed her up against the window, squashing her firm breasts against the glass. To anyone looking up, he was sure they would be able to see her. She started to blush, not with embarrassment, but with excitement at what he was making her do.

He pushed her up on tip toes, and forced his rock hard cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. Thrusting hard against her he could hear her boobs slapping hard against the glass, he could feel her rhythmically thrusting back against him.

Their tempo increased, her murmurs increased to deep breaths and finally to moans, which proved all too much for him. Withdrawing his penis and turning her around, he deposited a large specimen of love across those perfect boobs...