Night Out

Story Info
A fun dinner date between us.
993 words
3.72
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd head out for a quiet dinner somewhere nice where we can relax. You'd have on some sexy tight dress and on the drive there I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself.

My hands would slide from your knees up the inside of your thighs slowly sliding your dress up some. As you spread your legs to give me easier access, I'd notice you 'forgot' to wear underwear. My fingers would lightly trace the outside of your pussy. I'd pull my hand out so you could suck on two of my fingers and get them nice and wet.

I'd slide my hand back between your legs and deep inside you. With two fingers slowly sliding deep inside of you and my thumb lightly brushing your clit. You'd start to grind up against my hand and I could feel you start to get even wetter. Just about the time we pull up to the restaurant is when I could feel you start to clench down on me, I'd stop right then.

But to make sure you aren't to wound up as we head in for dinner, I'd pull out the remote-controlled vibrator that I could have access to from my phone. You'd smile and quickly adjust it and your panties back into position. After firing it up and testing it quick we'd make out for a bit in the parking lot while I let you control the vibrator to get yourself off really quick. I didn't need a super wound up girl trying to have dinner with me.

We'd head inside and for the first bit of dinner it'd be normal. Buuut when the waitress came to get our food orders, I'd quickly fire up the vibrator and remind you that it was there. You'd do everything you could to hide your surprise/pleasure.

After she left and you killed your first glass of wine then I'd start to get a little riskier with the controller. By now you'd be leaned way back in your hair, heels kicked off and one leg rested up on me. As you sit there trying to stay silent and not seem so obvious as I keep adjusting the vibrator to bring you closer and closer to getting off.

After three quick cycles of this our dinner would finally arrive. Although before you could eat you have to get off again. You'd lean over like you were going to tell me something and instead quickly rip the controller out of my hand and sneak off to the bathroom to get off and pull the vibrator out and tuck it in your purse.

Once dinner was over, we'd head back to my truck and head for home. Clearly all of my teasing would have taken its toll because you'd be ripping my pants off.

To prevent everyone in the parking lot from getting a free show I'd throw you in the backseat quickly. As you're lying there I'd climb in the back on top of you. My hands would hook the bottom edges of your dress and in one quick sliding motion I'd have it off you and naked laying underneath me. To try to slow the pace I'd kiss my way from your neck, down your chest, tracing my tongue along your stomach.

I'd force your legs open and push your knees up towards your chest giving me full access to your pussy. I'd start with a few soft licks along the entire length. Tasting how wet and sweet you are. Once I could feel you start to grind against my face I'd bury my tongue as deep inside you as I could. Swirling it around and making you moan loudly. I would continue to suck, lick and nibble all over your pussy getting you closer and closer to getting off.

Once I could finally tell you were getting close to the edge, I'd suck your clit into my mouth and flick my tongue back and forth as fast as I could. Just as your thigh start to clench on my head, I would sneak my fingers deep inside you quickly to help push you over the edge.

As you lay there breathing heavily, I'd kiss my way back up your stomach and to your tits. Softly nibbling and sucking on each one as your breathing starts to slow. Your legs would still be pinned up, and I would slide my pants off quickly. With how wet you are it would be so easy for my now pulsating hard on to slide deep inside you.

When I bury as deep as I can you would let out a soft moan and arch into me. To make things quick so we could get back to an actual bed I'd pick up the pace quickly. With both my arms hooked behind your knees, I'd thrust as deep and quick inside you as I could. Watching your tits move with each stroke would make me want to go even harder. After just a few short but amazing minutes I could feel the tension to get off build inside me.

I could also feel it inside you. As your nails dig deeper into my back, I can now feel you squeeze down on my dick as another orgasm rushes over you. With how hard you are gripping and how wet there's no way I could contain myself. I thrust as hard and fast as I can as I start to pulsate inside of you.

We'd be squeezing onto each other as tight as we could as our breathing gets even heavier. With just a few more strokes we are both laying there, exhausted and breathing hard. I quickly grab my shirt to clean up the mess and I put some clothes back on. To our surprise no one watched our show! I start to drive my truck back....but not without a little road head and some pussy playing along the way!!