Night Out in Lisbon

Story Info
First - 750 word short stories. - Unexpected turn of events.
750 words
3.75
1.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_k
Bi_k
44 Followers

11th January 2019, Lisbon was being blustered by a North Atlantic winter weather low pressure system.

Adalberto had call me earlier, to see if I was keen for a drink and meal later that evening. Adalberto (we call him Beto) was the first friend I made after moving to work in Portugal nearly five years ago. We were good friends.

Number 28E tram rocked along its route just after sunset on Friday night. This night the weather was terrible, high wind with the type of piecing cold that goes though all but the best clothing.

Beto and I decided to check out the bars in the narrow laneways near the Cathedral. The tram was busy with the locals heading home from work. The area was quiet, maybe the weather, everybody heading home out of the cold. We ended up in a small bar on the R Augusto Rosa. The tapas were excellent washed down by the local beer.

Sitting opposite us at the island bar was a woman in her thirties, blond hair, a silky black dress slowing more than enough cleavage. Beto was on to her as soon as we sat down, he made his move, directing the bartender to pour the lady a top shelf cocktail. As the drink was placed in front of her the woman took a sip, smiled and walked around the bar to us.

I left the happy couple at the tram crossover for 28E and 15E. I was heading to Belem where I lived. By this time of night, the 15E tram was even quieter than the 28E. It wasn`t long before I was the only passenger. Three stops before Belem East a woman boarded, sitting behind me.

Coming up to my stop, I moved forward to the driver, as the tram was braked for the stop, I felt someone fall onto my back, it could only be the woman. As I turned to help, I felt a strong tug on my back pocket. My hand instinctively grabbed her wrist, just as the door opened letting us tumbled onto the footpath. I looked up to see the most beautiful face with deep green eyes looking back at me in confusion. The tram was moving off, my wallet was gone from my back pocket, two policemen, were walking towards the stop. I could feel the woman`s fear, I don`t know why, I pulled her close, wrapping my arm around her back. Our lips meet, without hesitation, I was rewarded with a tongue pushing violently between my teeth. The police were long gone before she broke our embrace. I could smell her sent, not chemically induced, something far more primaeval, something wonderful, something intoxicating.

Was this beautiful woman reacting to being captured? Was she excited by her situation? My questions were answered, as her head pushed forward, driving her tongue where I longed it to return.

The heat was rising from her body as she pushed against me, her aroma driving me crazy. I unbuttoned her jacket; her legs straddled my left leg while grinding her crouch into my groin. I slid one hand in under the coat to find an excited nipple trying to bust out of its silken covering. I could feel her body trying to intertwine with mine. We shuffle back into a small alcove in the adjacent high brick wall. The smell of stale urine replaced the heavenly sent in my nostrils. The moment was gone, the woman sensed my discomfort, breaking our embrace.

We walked out into the street. As I tried released her hand, she closed her fingers around mine while smiling.

I sensed she was not willing to break the tether that had affected her in such a way. The woman moved in again to kiss, this time, with even more fury, her hands frantically unzipping my coat, while exploring my body. I bent over taking one of her bulging nipples into my mouth though the sheer material of her lose blouse. I squeezed the nipple hard between my teeth and was rewarded with a low purr in my ear followed by that delightful tongue. I clamped down even harder only to have her teeth clench my earlobe. The low purr turned into a distinct growl; her head thrashed like a bulldog. My hand ran up the smooth lycra material covering her inner thigh. She jolted at the touch, she was hot, she hadn`t finished with me. Her aroma was reactivating my sensors, I wasn`t finished with her.

Bi_k
Bi_k
44 Followers