Night Out in the Town Pt. 01

Story Info
Unleashing my inner slut...how much fun can I have tonight?
2.1k words
4.45
16.6k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck!! I'm feeling so slutty tonight. I haven't had a good fucking in over a month!! I've just been so busy at work finishing off a huge project. I didn't have much time for some self-care, by which I mean, I didn't get much time to go out in the evening and fuck someone, for a whole month! For me, one month is a dry spell as I have a ravenous appetite for sex. My evenings with my dildo and some porn videos are just not doing it for me.

Well the project was successfully concluded today and this horny-as-fuck slut is gonna get out tonight! I ain't coming home until I've been fucked good and hard by a stranger. I want to feel a hard man on me and his big throbbing cock moving inside me. Afterall I deserve it after all this work I did.

I stepped out of the shower and toweled myself dry. What to wear now? I certainly don't want to get arrested for public nudity on my first night out in a month, but I also wanted to make it so obvious to any man who saw me that I am ready to fuck! I finally opted for a skin-tight little black dress. No bra necessary, I wanted my 34D tits to bounce when I walked and my nipples to protrude. No panties too, the tight dress hugged me until just below my ass. Nothing was visible when I'm standing, but I just need to bend over a little to give anyone an enticing view of my ass cheeks and shaved pussy. I put on some heeled leather boots. I let my hair down and put on some bright red slutty lipstick. I was already fantazising about how the lipstick would smear on my face once I have my lips wrapped around a big cock.

The air was crisp and as soon as I stepped out the cool breeze made my nipples harden. I strutted my stuff along the pavement, tits bouncing with every step. I could see the admiring stares of men as I passed by. Bitchy women looking on with jealousy trying to make their men look away from me. It was nice to get such attention. I was turned on already. I wanted to move away from my place as I wanted to meet people who may not know me and where I lived. So I walked about 2 blocks and got into a bus. The warm bus was not very crowded, there were some seats but I remained standing so that I had all eyes on me and I could see the men looking me up and down and was turned on by the thought that they were picturing me naked. I got off a few stops away and took the corner to see a relatively empty bodega.

The bell chimed as I entered the warm shop. I could spot two guys at the chiller checking out some beer and the guy at the till. No women around...perfect. I shot an inviting smile at the guy by the counter as I passed by. He was a tall Indian, clean-shaven, cute. His eyes popped when he saw me in my tight dress and bouncy tits as I passed. I made a beeline to the chiller where the two shoppers were. Pretending I didn't notice them, I looked over the canned drinks. The guys were silent, one was nudging the other and both were looking on at me while I reached down to get a drink at the back. I knew my dress would ride up giving a view a of my pussy. I wanted them to see....

I could hear one of the guys snicker and whisper something. I still pretended not to see them and slowly picked up a cold beer bottle bringing the chilled bottle close to my cheek enjoying the cold and anticipating what the men would do.

"Hmmm. Do you need some help picking a drink?" I looked up to see one of the guys standing next to me, so close I could feel his warm breath on me. He was Latino; tall and muscular. He had a rugged look with a little stubble. Looking right at him I replied,

"Oh I know what I want."

I took the beer bottle in my hand to my mouth and slowly started to move the neck in and out of my mouth looking at the guy who was smiling at me.

"Holy shit. Could you be more obvious slut?!"

It was the other guy who had moved to the other side of me, I hadn't noticed him when I was acting out a blow job with the bottle for his friend. This guy was also Latino, he was shorter but more muscular than his friend. Damn both these guys were hot and I needed to fuck them both!

The short guy took the bottle from my hand and ran it down the length of my body. I sighed provocatively as the cold bottle moved along my body. He moved the bottle behind me and ran it across my bare pussy. I moaned as I felt the chill on my slit sending shivers across my body. I felt a little bit of the bottle push against my hole and moaned. He was encouraged and started to slowly move the bottle in and out of my pussy. He didn't push it too much, just enough to tease me and get me wet with every push. I was so horny now....

"Hey Sanjay!" Yelled the tall guy to the cashier. "We've got one horny bitch back here! Close the shop for a while and come join us!"

Sanjay the cashier, who probably knew the two guys, gaped as he saw me bending over the chiller, pussy exposed with a guy fucking my pussy using the neck of a bottle. He immediately locked the shop door and turned the sign to CLOSED. I was in the shop with these three guys now. This is turning out better than I anticipated when I left home. I'm going to be getting three instead of one!

"Ohhhhhhh mmmmmmm" I moaned from the bottle and also the thought of what was to come.

Sanjay comes to the back and tentatively grabbed one of my ass cheeks with his hand. I moaned at this touch. So far none of the guys had touched me and I tingled from the feel of skin on skin. The guys put away the bottle and turned me around. All hands were on me, groping my tits and ass. I could feel my tits being pulled out of my dress and the short guy immediately took my left nipple into his hungry mouth. The tall guy was squeezing my right breast and turned my head to kiss me. My lips felt his hungry press and he shoved his tongue into me playing with mine while groping my breast harder. Suddenly I could feel another pair of hands, Sanjay, lifting my dress. His fingers dived into my now soaking pussy. I gasped as he shoved two fingers into my hole and pushed in a third. He started moving in and out fast. I was moaning from the feel of the two guys on my breasts and a third finger-fucking me.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck....." I moaned as my body started to shake and violently cum. I could feel a gush of liquid out of my pussy.

"Holy shit!" Yelled Sanjay. "Bitch just squirted!"

My euphoric state began to subside and I was getting aware that the men were pushing me down to my knees. Three cocks were shoved onto my face. I slowly took Sanjay's long slim cock into my mouth. After making me cum so hard, he needed some thanks! I moved my mouth up and down his cock. Coating every inch with my saliva. He was moaning every time I moved my head up and down his cock. I went further and licked his balls which made him moan. I could feel hands turn my head away from his cock and turning my face to the tall man's member. Fuck, he was long! I hungrily wrapped my mouth around his cock and started to suck vigorously. He was grunting as I moved up and down his cock. I moved my hand down and started to rub my clit while sucking.

"It's my turn with the bitch!" Said the short guy aggressively. He turned my head towards his cock and I gasped....while he was not as long as Sanjay or his friend, this was a thick cock. My mouth stretched as I took it deep into me. He was not satisfied. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock deeper into me. I could feel him in my throat. Saliva was dribbling down my chin and he pulled me away as I gagged.

"Again. Bitch." He ordered and I took him into my mouth, he grabbed my head and moved it up and down so that his cock hit my throat with every thrust. He went so deep that his balls hit my chin when he pushed in.

At one point I moaned. "Ohhh fuck. Fuck me now."

"Ohhh bitch. You better beg for it like the slut that you are!"

I was so ready to for this and needed it so bad.

"Oh please please fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard. Please." I moaned loudly.

I could hear them laughing.

"What a slut!" Exclaimed the short one.

I felt arms pulling me back to my feet and bending me over the chiller. The cold air struck my now exposed tits. I could feel one of the men rubbing his fingers on my slit and soon felt his thick cock pushing into my pussy. I gasped at the fullness. It felt like the short guy who seemed a little more dominating than the others.

"Bitch is quite tight for such a slut. But boy is she ready." He laughed.

He grabbed my hips and started to thrust into me repeatedly picking up his speed. I grunted with every push and was enjoying him moving in and out of me quickly. When he pulled out I was roughly turned to see the tall guy lying on the floor with his cock upright. I was manhandled on top on him and my shoulders were pushed down until his cock was in my pussy opening my hole up as I lowered myself.

"Ohhhh." I moaned feeling full.

I began to rock and move up and down on his cock and could feel someone pushing me down. I felt someone spit on my asshole and looked up to see Sanjay rubbing his spit into my back hole. I gasped as he slipped his fingers into my tight hole. "Do you want me to fuck this tight ass?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Pleease." I mouthed breathlessly while bouncing on tall guy's cock.

I screamed as Sanjay thrust his rod into my asshole. I yelped even more as he started to move. The guy beneath me also started to move. The two cocks in my ass and pussy were both thrusting into me and I was having waves of pain and pleasure.

"Ohhhh godd." I screamed.

Then I felt short guy lift my face up and shove his cock into my mouth. I started to furiously suck him off feeling full in all my holes. I was feeling like such a slut, getting used like a fuck toy to three complete strangers! My body started to violently shake and I climaxed loudly "Fuuuuuuuuck."

I felt my body slumping like putty while the men were still moving in me. "Arghhh...." the short guy grunted as he squirted his warm cum into my open mouth. I happily swallowed.

"Mmmmpf." Moaned the tall guy as I felt warm cum in my pussy. Sanjay was still in my ass and not before long he pulled out spraying cum on my ass cheeks. The guys got up. I stood up too pulling my dress back down and tits inside. I could feel some cum dripping down my leg. My hair was a mess. Lipstick smeared on my face. After cuming, all three guys were exhausted and probably in disbelief about what just happened.

"How did you like that boys?" I teased.

Tall guy just said "Wow."

The short one gruffly muttered "Slut."

Sanjay was smiling sheepishly. "I wasn't supposed to be on duty today...."

"Lucky lucky boy." I said giving him a little kiss and turning towards the door.

Before I left I slowly bent over giving them a view of my now cum-covered pussy. I took some cum into my fingers and sucked them suggestively. I could feel one of the guys groaning but I didn't wait longer. The bell chimed as I unlocked and opened the door. I turned the sign back to OPEN and stepped out into the cool night feeling pleased with all the fun I had.

To be continued...