Night Out in the Town Pt. 02

Story Info
After my gangbang, I meet a stranger on a deserted street.
1.3k words
4.5
11.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the bodega and stepped into the cool night. I didn't bother to look back to see the three men, strangers whom I just fucked inside. They were probably still wrapping their heads around what they just did with me. I probably gave them something to talk about for years to come! It didn't matter much to me what they were thinking. I had my fun! They fulfilled their purpose, I had no more use out of them. I walked away feeling pleased. I felt their cum trickling down my leg and smiled to myself. Was it weird that even though I was just fucked in all my holes by three men, somehow I felt like I needed more? It was like a switch was turned on inside me. After a month of no sex and I am not yet satisfied....

I turned the corner walking away from the bodega. I could vaguely hear someone walking behind me. But I was busy in thought. Perhaps I could clean myself up at a restroom and head to a bar? Find another guy, maybe guys, to fuck? But I didn't want to have my head clouded with booze. I wanted to feel every moment of my slutiness tonight! It's fun being a complete slut while sober knowing alcohol had no role in this behaviour.

Maybe I'll clean up and walk into another random place where there's some willing men? Well there's always gonna be willing men. Yes. That was it!

As I was walking, heels clicking on the sidewalk, I slowly became more aware of the stranger behind me. Footsteps seemed closer than before. I picked up pace and the stranger behind me picked up pace in response. Shit! I am being followed by a mugger! This was not on my cards tonight.

No, please I don't want to get robbed tonight!

The roads were empty. It was a weeknight afterall, most people were already at home getting ready for work the next morning. Frightened I walked faster but the stranger was catching up fast. Bloody hell, why was I so caught up in my thoughts that I never noticed the threat till it came to this? Too late!

"Arghh!" I shouted as the man grabbed me from behind and pinned me to the wall. He was strong and pressed against me. I was trapped! Unable to move and heart racing I shouted "Please don't hurt me. I'll give you my money! It's in my boot. Please don't hurt me!"

The man paused then said "Hurt you? I just want my share of fun."

I was stunned for a moment. I took stock of the situation. The man was tall and muscular with blond hair and a sharp chin, in any other occasion I would have found him attractive. He smelled nice, was wearing freshly laundered clothes. His face was visible and more importantly I realised he had no weapon. He didn't appear to be a mugger. With my back against the wall and his weight pressing on me, I could feel his hardness against my hips. My heart was beating hard and I was out of breath but somehow I didn't feel like I was in danger anymore. Quite the opposite, this man was turning me on!

So close that I could feel his breathing on my face, looking into my eyes, I felt his hand running down my body. I tingled at his touch. He groped my tits hard. He was then reaching under my dress between my legs and cupping my cum-soaked mound. Inadvertently I uttered a quiet moan at the feel of his probing fingers on my wet slit.

"You are soaking!" He exclaimed in pleasure.

He brought his fingers back up to my face and showed me the glistening mix of cum and my juices. I held his gaze in mine as he took his fingers to his mouth and sucked them clean.

"Mmmmmm." He whispered, "I love the taste of men and women."

I sighed when he said this, this bi man only wants from me what all the men wanted tonight. My pussy started to get wet again losing all resistance. Could I already be needing to get fucked again?

"I was watching you in the bodega with those three handsome men...." He continued.

"Did you like what you saw?" I whispered provocatively.

"Indeed. But the door was locked. It's not fair that I couldn't join in. I would have loved to have all four of you."

He started to move my dress up to my hips exposing my pussy. He slowly knelt in front of me and ran his tongue up my leg licking the dribbling cum.

I looked around me. I can't believe we're on the sidewalk in the open! We could get caught at anytime. But the thought was only making me hornier. I moaned loudly as the man's tongue moved up to my slit.

"What do you want?" He teased when he heard my moans.

"Oh please, lick my pussy." I said breathlessly.

He didn't need to me told twice...I felt his tongue probe into my pussy lapping up the cum and my juices.

"Mmmmm." He moaned while devouring me.

I felt the warmth spread across me....his tongue was exploring every ridge and fold. Grazing back and forth over my clit. Probing into my hole.

"I'm cumming..." I managed to say before a huge wave came over me making my body shake wildly. I slumped and was held up only by the wall I was pressed against.

The man stood up and kissed me full on the lips. I could taste the cum in his mouth. Fuck. This was so hot. I needed more.

I urgently pulled down his zipper and reached into his pants to free his cock. With some maneuvering I pulled his cock out and started to move my hand up and down along the shaft jerking him off urgently. As it grew, I gasped. This was 10 inches long and very very thick!

"Don't you wish you let me into the shop now?" He teased.

"Oh no. I would have wanted all this to myself." I said selfishly holding his cock harder.

"Fuck me." I commanded simply.

In one swift motion, he thrust his hard cock right into my wet pussy.

"Oh yes." I gasped feeling full. "Fuck me. Fuck me."

He started to move, grabbed one of my legs and held it up to open me and go deeper.

"Woah...." I moaned at the new angle his cock was entering from.

Getting fucked on one leg, with the wall behind me for support on the open street. What a slut I am!!

He started to thrust harder and harder. I could hear my wet pussy sloshing with every thrust.

"Get up on this!" He ordered and I somehow knew to press my back further to the wall and wrap both my legs around his waist while he grabbed my ass for support. I'd never fucked in this position before and was feeling so much!

"Yes. Yes." I breathed while he moved upwards. My legs were trembling around him. I felt another orgasm sweeping over me.

"Ohhhh." I screamed as I came again.

He was breathing faster.

"Suck me off." He commanded.

I quickly sunk to my knees and wrapped my mouth around his this thick cock. I could feel the throbbing. This was so heavenly. I bobbed up and down my mouth moving along his cock.

"Ugh!" He shouted as a load landed in my mouth. It was quite a lot of cum. I swallowed and licked him clean.

I looked up at him to see him grinning in satisfaction.

I got to my feet. No sooner had I pulled my dress down and he zipped up did we hear a siren blast and was blinded by flashing lights. I jumped startled. The stranger quickly rushing off in the other direction disappearing into the night. I was frozen alone in the light. The lights were blinding and I spotted a man climbing out of the cop car slamming the door behind him. I was in trouble now....

To be continued...