Night Run Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the last to cum as Maria climaxed, squirting a huge load of spunk into her throat and down into her sweet belly, cumming so hard I felt that my back was surely going to break, "Uhhhhunn! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

**********

After the twisting and shouting, we all enjoyed a few sips of beer, then just lay and tried to recover. I tenderly kissed Maria's lips, eyes, face, then her belly, and the hairy crucifix over her coño. I thought she was asleep.

"Gracias, Brett, those kisses are precious to me. I will not forget. I deeply love my husband, but now you too will always be in my heart, siempre. Your seed is in my belly, and in my breasts, and you are my querido forever." She had tears, I kissed them away, and they were sweet.

"It is the same with me, querida. I love Jasmine, and you are now in my heart too. Now rest, try to sleep a little," I said. Manuel was asleep, small wonder, after spilling about a liter of cum into Jasmine.

"Jasmine, you asleep?" I said.

"No, love. What?"

"Let's sprint down to the surf, take a quick dip. I'm a little sweaty, can't imagine why."

We thrashed around in the waves a bit, then I held her to me, drawing her close.

"Still love me after all that?" I said.

"Yes, even more, after all that." she said.

"Why more?" I said.

"Because I know you did it to please me."

"Mmm, okay, I accept that. But did you enjoy Manuel?"

"Yes, yes I certainly did. He made me cum really hard, and he was very, very gentle. And did you enjoy Maria as well?" she said.

"Yes, very much. She said my seed was now in her belly and breasts, and that I would be her querido forever. She was very sweet and... emotional. Oh, and she deep-throated me! It was very pleasant!"

"Oh, wow! You and I will have to work on that, it saves wear and tear on the pussy!"

We rejoined Maria and Manuel, who were sleeping soundly. The night grew chilly, so we pulled light blankets over them and ourselves, and we too were asleep in seconds.

*********

At dawn, we shared a breakfast of coffee and fruit, then walked to the surf to say our goodbyes.

"Adiós, my dear friends, we will see you soon," I said. "We live close, and you are welcome in our casa anytime," I said. I handed them a small card,"Here are directions to our house."

Then we did a group hug and kisses, and the girls had tears, and our friends looked very sad as we walked away.

"Jasmine, why are you crying? We'll see them again soon, anytime you want," I said.

"Si. I'm sorry to bawl. But they are so sweet, and I just had the strangest cold feeling, that we may never see them again."

"You're tired and need rest. Let's get our asses home and sleep long, and Zoey will be home tomorrow. C'mon, let's run, even if my cock flops!" She brightened a little. "And have I told you lately that I love you?" I said.

"Yeah... but tell me again, anyway."

* * * * * * * * *

{ Dedicated with love, to Brittni }

12