Night Security Guards

Story Info
A special encounter between coworkers.
1k words
4.44
5.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working security at a manufacturing plant. I worked nights with another guard. The plant was closed overnight and the offices were empty, but we had to do rounds every hour. I was 22 at the time and my coworker was mid 40's or so. Before coming to work I played basketball for a couple hours with my friends. While playing, things got really heated and physical. A guy on the other team forearmed me, causing me to fall and hurt my back. As we were walking around I mentioned what happened with my back and he told me that if I like he could help. He said he had been an assistant trainer for a high school football team for a few years after college. So I told him sure, he told me that the next shift we worked together he would bring some ointments or creams that he had and he would put them on my back.

Four days later I'm scheduled to work at that site and I'd forgotten about his offer to help me with my back. While doing one of our rounds he mentioned that the conference room had a big table and I could lay there so he could put the ointment on my back. I laughed a bit and asked him if he was serious and he said "yeah I'm serious it's going to help you feel better and it only takes a few minutes." So we went into the conference room. I took off my security shirt, my undershirt and my shoes. I laid down on the table face down and he began to put the ointment on my back. Whatever it was he was using when on my back was really cold at first, then began to heat up pretty quickly. It felt great and it was relaxing my back almost instantly. We chatted as he rubbed my back and he mentioned that it was a special product that sports therapists and sports trainers use on athlete's all the time. He began telling me that it does wonders on shoulders and calf muscles as he began to also put it on my shoulders. I was in a completely relaxed state and was just laying there letting him massage my back.

He put his hands up my pant leg holes and started rubbing my calves with the ointment as well. He pulled my socks off and pushed my pant legs up to get at them without trouble. It felt so good on my calves, I can't lie, I just let him do it. He jokingly told me that I should just take my pants off and let him put it on my thighs and everywhere else as well. We laughed and without hesitation I said go ahead I don't care.

I unbuckled my belt and my pants and he pulled them off me, leaving me in my underwear. I laid back on the table. He started rubbing my thighs front and back putting the cream everywhere. He went back to my lower back and in the blink of an eye before I knew it, put both of his hands down my underwear and was now massaging my ass. I didn't protest and just let him do it. I laid there as he slowly pulled my underwear down and continued massaging the top of the back of my thighs and my ass. At this point my cock was 100% hard. The entire time he focused on my lower back, ass and thighs. I was enjoying the attention. I have always loved massages and rubdowns. Men or women, if you are rubbing me down, I am putty in your hands.

Suddenly his hands went around my waist to the front of my stomach. I raised up a little bit and I knew he was reaching for my dick. I just let it happen. He began to rub my cock and balls, dragging a finger to rub my perineum. This continued for a few minutes and he asked if I was enjoying it. My response was to turn over and instantly he finished pulling my underwear off.

He kept rubbing my thighs, balls, cock and stomach while I laid there with my eyes closed. After a few minutes of me just enjoying a massage I felt his lips on mine and we kissed. It was so hot and exciting I didn't even notice he was quietly getting undressed.

He got on the table with me and rubbed our bodies together with the mixture of my sweat and ointment he used on me. We rubbed our bodies together until we came on each other. We laid there catching our breath. He kept playing with my cock and balls and got me hard again. His hands expertly caressed me and had me ready for more. He laid down next to me and turned his back to me. Rubbing his ass cheeks into my hard cock. He reached for some lotion and poured it into his hand, then rubbing it all over my cock and some on his asshole. I brought my cock to his entrance and gently entered him. The tightness of his anus drove me wild and I began to increase my pumping, everytime with a bit more speed. I was lost in ecstasy, I pulled him over to the edge of the table, keeping him bent over flat on his stomach. I stood there behind him and entered him with powerful thrusts. He moaned and called me papi. I continued to savagely push my cock into him, all while feeling my balls slap against his. I don't remember how long this went on.....I just remember getting to the edge and having such a strong ejaculation that my legs trembled. I came inside of him and the hot sensation engulfing my cock was amazing.

After that night we continued to be good friends and co-workers. I would get oral sex almost anytime I asked during our shifts together. Anytime we were scheduled apart, the next time we would see each other i would fuck him hard again. We continued our friendship/relationship for about 6 months. When I was told that I was being permanently moved to another location, It really bummed him out. I told him it was fun and it was something new for me but that the lifestyle wasn't for me. He understood but thanked me for a wonderful experience. I ran into him a couple times but we just chatted like old friends. Those are the best experiences.

MiVidaLoca