Nightmare in the Resort - Prologue

Story Info
The tale of a MILF who didn't read the fine print.
1k words
3.99
16.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zecansfw
zecansfw
39 Followers

This is the prologue for my new series "Nightmare in the Resort". This series will include themes of non and dubious consent and varied fetishes. I will do my best to add the main themes of each chapter as tags.

Additionally, this is my first written piece on Literotica. Any constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated.

*****

At 38 years old, Olivia is the epitome of success in the face of adversity. After a small (but very happy) accident at 18, which resulted in the birth of her daughter 9 months later, she opted to thrive and fight for what she wants.

Olivia's psychological health was put on hold for these 20 years, where she overworked herself to provide for her daughter. To maintain some sanity, she found time to workout, often at the expense of sleep time, but always very much worth it to her tired mind.

However, now that Olivia's daughter had gone to college, she was alone, exhausted and without a goal in life. She needed a reset, a vacation, and some time to show what killer body she'd developed in those twenty years of working out.

Money wasn't overly abundant, but after some long google searches, she found a deal, one that was almost too good to be true. "Red Bracelet pass to the Island of Wonders in the Indic Ocean. White sand, cocktails and an all-expenses paid trip, at a discount".

It didn't take her long to buy the tickets, not even bothering to read through the travel guidelines and conditions. In less than a week, she was packing, ready to go on her well needed vacation.

Warm weather clothes, sexy new bikinies and, of course, a pack of condoms... God knows how long it had been since she'd seen some action that didn't include the tip of her fingers.

On Sunday evening, she happily flew to the Maldives and then got onto the boat that took her to the resort island. With beautiful weather, she'd arrive to her destination on Monday at 9am.

The staff was noticeably wearing tropical, and quite revealing attire, starting by the receptionist that checked Olivia into the hotel. She wore a thin and transparent sundress that did little to conceal her massive breasts, hidden away behind a blue bikini.

Olivia had never seen herself as anything other than straight... but at 38, she no longer cared enough to hide her attraction to a nice pair of tits. So, she smiled and signed anything the receptionist put in front of her while other members of the staff carried her bags to her room.

The check-in process couldn't have taken more than 10 minutes, but by the time it was over, Olivia would walk to her room and find that her bags were neatly stored into a corner. Just as she left them, or so it seemed. Out of them, she took out a bikini, stripped down naked and put on the swim gear.

She was desperate to try out the private jacuzzi on her balcony, so that was the first thing she did. Stepping into that bubbly water, at the perfect temperature. Truly a dream come true to finally have a moment alone, in a beautiful tropical island, without a worry in the world.

That experience would quickly come to an end as Olivia's moment of peace got interrupted as two staff members, a man and a woman, walked into her room and met the 38 year old at her balcony.

Like Olivia, both Mark and Lizzy were in their swim gear. While Lizzy had the body of a cute, petite and bubbly 24 year old, Mark was built like a security guard and looked the part.

Lizzy would cheerfully greet Olivia as she walked to the balcony "Olivia! It's so good to finally meet you! I'm Lizzy and this is Mark"

Shocked at the sudden intrusion, Olivia reached to the back of the jacuzzi, her mouth wide open in surprise. "What.. what are you doing in my room?!" she inquired, not sure if she should be angry or afraid that something is wrong.

While Olivia attempted to cover her busty body, hiding away best she could, Lizzy made no such effort and shamelessly got into the woman's private jacuzzi, joining her in the pleasant water. Were Olivia not so focused in the absurdity of the situation, she may have noticed an odd buzzing noise coming from the 24 year old. However, at this time, she had chosen the more negative of the two feelings.

"Stop! This is my private space, you can't do this, I know my rights" Olivia yelled

Maintaining her cheerful attitude, Lizzy tried calming the older woman down, finding no success.

"Olivia, relax! We're just here to give you a brief introduction to the resort and what kind of activities you can expect"

"No, I don't want any of it. I just want to stay here, in my corner and relax. Can't you give your presentation later?"

"Oh, come on, Olivia! Don't you remember agreeing to this in those documents you signed?"

At this point, Olivia finally realized she read nothing of what was put in front of her, but that didn't stop her from dashing out to Lizzy. Not to hurt her, but she had to do something... and that something would only cause Mark to pull her back to her edge of the jacuzzi by force.

"Listen." he spoke, for the first time, with a tone that commanded respect "I won't tell you again."

Between the sudden hit of her back against the edge of the hot tub and the warning given to her by a man who is clearly stronger.. she had no choice but to give in and listen to Lizzy's still cheerful tone.

"First, let us get these off. I'm dying to see those big titties of yours, Olivia!" Lizzy spoke, taking her own bikini top off and throwing it onto the balcony's wooden deck.

Olivia hesitated, now more shocked than before. She could only mutter "But... but..."

Nevertheless, almost hypnotized in fear, between glances at Mark's penetrating gaze, she pulled her bikini top up and out, freeing her bountiful bosom. Shamefully, her mind wandered to the condoms she packed into her bag, finding the situation erotic in her own way.

"Welcome to our sex-positive resort, Olivia!" Lizzy would speak, beginning the introduction "We have only just begun!"

zecansfw
zecansfw
39 Followers