Nikethan College Ch. 02

Story Info
Kiran's what nightmare comes true... And then, it gets worse.
3.1k words
4.4
9.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

There was a huge queue at the school tailor's office for the next day. The boys stood there, looking forlorn as they waited to get their turn. Each one had a bag or a container with a sample underwear. Each one were in their dhotis as the term had started. They had been told that they had a week to get get their loincloths from the tailor and, since it was first-cum first-served, they had better get there as soon as possible. They hated having to do this. They had no choice.

Kiran was one of the first in the group. Clad in his Dhoti and wearing a shirt, he knew that this was just a recipe for disaster. The girls were going to make mincemeat out of them and they had no escape. He did not know what was the punishment if they couldn't get their loincloths by this week and he had no intention of finding out. However, he had another problem. His gigantic cock! It was massive, both in length and girth. When you were wearing underwear, the dick would be confined and it would be fine. However, in his loincloth, the dick would be free. If any girl pulled his dhoti off, it would just wave free. He thought about all the times he was forced to present himself naked to his mother and sister. Being naked in front of women caused him to get erect instantly. He was sure the same would happen if he was wearing a loincloth. It was practically jumping out of his underwear and a loincloth would be of no use. As he thought about himself standing in front of a lady wearing just his loincloth, he could already sense himself getting hard. He had to tell them that the cloth needed to be bigger.

As Kiran stood there with those disturbing thoughts, they were interrupted by the arrival of the Vice-Principal. Helen was the terror of all the boys. Of course, the boys were scared of all the girls and all the staff - fully female - but Helen was the one who was putting in new policies after policies. All aimed at subjugating the boys. She was the one who introduced the concept of boys being made to clean the colleges under the stern supervision of the female maids as punishments. The punishment reasons were sometimes ridiculous. Like, one boy was forced to clean 4 classrooms for a week for being 5 minutes late to class. The only reason he was late to class was because Helen had made him file some boxes for her. Introduced eight years ago, Helen had now ensured that there were at least 7 or 8 boys everyday who would be serving their detention by cleaning classes. She had already reduced the cleaning shift to half since their job was now only to supervise. The saved money, to credit where due, went in to providing extra fans in the boys' dorm rooms. Of course, it was just a compensation as the boys needed the extra fan just to get their breaths back after toiling in classroom after classroom.

It was around two years ago that she had brought in the next nail in the coffin. The cleaning staff frequently reported back saying the boys' work was not satisfactory. A speck of dust here, a missed wrapper there and the report became unsatisfactory. The boys eventually figured out why when the announcement came. The boys had to do the cleaning work in their underwear. The boys would wear only their underwear and the rest of the clothes would be given to them only if the work was satisfactory. Once again, to their credit, the number of unsatisfactory reports were kept minimal. The girls were waiting to see if any boy would be sent out in his underwear but were hardly rewarded. On the rare occasion when it happened, however, the boy was ruthlessly teased. Until he reached the dorm room, the girls ragged them making him near to tears while laughing their heads off. Now, in a few days, this would change to loincloths and the boys collectively shuddered at the thought.

Helen inspected the nervous boys. She smelt their fear and smiled. She had no intention of slowing down. The boys, by the time they left this college would be so meek that any women could use them. She talked to the boys casually.

"You are still on your underwear, right?"

"Yes, ma'am." Came the collective answer. Some girls who were standing there got closer. They were smiling.

"Your sample underwear will be left here. I hope that you have brought the right size. The tailor will be leaving at the end of next week once the stitching is complete. She might not be back for another month. It is upto you to get the work done by then. Or else!" She concluded menacingly. The boys shivered.

"You know what?" She started, making a massive effort to add it as afterthought. "I cannot take any risks. We need to ensure they are the right size. So, the only solution is to go in with only your undies."

The girls laughed openly. The boys tried their best to reassure Helen that they got the right size. However, Helen silenced them. She was doing a difficult job co-ordinating this and she could not leave things to chance. She told them they could hand over the dhoties to the group of girls for safekeeping.

"Now!" She shouted. The boys, helplessly removed their dhoties. Nearly a hundred boys, handed their dhoties to the girls and stood in the open ground, all in their underwear. The girls openly ogled and laughed as the boys desperately tried to get closer to each other to hide their exposed state. Ideally, this was no different from being in a lake or pool swimming. However, the boys, as they stood, could not help thinking of the exact same scene replicating in a couple of months with the only difference being that they would be in their loincloths. The girls did not stop reminding them, either.

"Imagine the same scene, Aditi." One girl was telling the other. "With only their loincloths. Their scrotum will be visible from the sides. The backs will be quite exposed since Loincloths are designed only to cover the crack."

The girls laughed. The boys groaned and the girls laughed even more.

"Not to mention, " Aditi replied. "What if there is a breeze? A strong wind? The cloth would just fly up. Just imagine!"

The boys had not thought of this. This was way below the belt. They looked at each other and shuddered. This was not fair. True. The boys had done the same thing with the girls and their sarees. With the sweltering heat, there were enough instances where the girls would not have put all their blouse buttons and gotten ogled when a breeze moved the saree to show enough cleavage. However, in their case, they would be exposed completely! The thought of it made them shiver in fear and shame.

Simultaneously, for reasons best known to God, the same thought was making them hard. Kiran, for example, could feel it growing. He thanked all the heavens that he had put his really baggy boxers which reasonably hid his raise. However, he could not get the vision out of his head.

He was punished. In his vision, he was cleaning the classrooms in his loincloth. The maid was watching him sternly. His prize, his dhoti was placed next to her. So near, yet so far. However, his work got deemed unsatisfactory and he was ordered to go back to his dorm room in his loincloth. The girls were waiting outside. They mercilessly teased him, pinched him, tickled him while he begged them to let him go. The wind came in right at that time. Split-second decision. Does he hold on to his front side or his backside cloth. Front or back. Too late! He was entirely exposed to the girls and they would never let him forget it. He would plead with them, all dignity lost but they would be just as cruel. By the time he reached his dorm room, he would be in tears. The boys would feel sorry for him but at the same time thank God they were not him. This wasn't fair! He brooded.

The boy behind him jerked him out of his thoughts. He was the next one in.

The tailor, Kavitha sat on the machine with a plastic cover and a label maker. She told him to keep the sample underwear in the cover, write his name on the label and be on his way.

"Ma'am, I have a request."

"What request? I don't have all day."

"Ma'am, please. For me, the cloth needs to be bigger."

"Why?" She asked, smiling innocently.

Why? Wasn't it obvious? How could he say it? He stood there staring stupidly at the tailor.

"Why? I asked you a question. I don't have all day." She repeated again.

"My p-p-pen-"

"What about your penis?"

Kiran was not even taken aback. He thought back to all those times his sister had forced him to strip naked. He knew Kavitha's brother or husband would be facing a similar fate. He could also see that she was losing her patience. It was now or never.

"It is huge, ma'am."

Kavitha was enjoying this. Boy! The boy was as red as a ripe tomato.

"Fine, I will increase the length by two inches. Enough?"

"Yes, ma'am." He knew at the back of his mind that it probably wasn't. However, he didn't feel he could get more. "Thank you, ma'am."

He went out to the girls. He was thinking he would have to fight for his dhoti back but to his surprise, he didn't have to. The rest of the week went by quickly and the boys were told to collect their loincloths from the tailoring room. Kavitha had to leave since she had some urgent work and the loincloths were left in the same plastic bag for each boy with a label. When Kiran collected his cloth, the blood rushed to his face. Kavitha had forgotten his request. The loincloth was the same length as his underwear. He became physically weak. The assistant was too busy shoving the boys out to listen to his queries.

And so, the boys were now on loincloths over which they wore their dhoties and shirts. They had not been idle this week. They practised and practised until they could perfect wearing the dhoties. They were now sure that the Dhoti would not fall on their own and was never loose. However, they were helpless against the girls. Predictably, three days in, the horror stories started. Three different boys had their dhoties pulled off by the girls. The teachers let the girls off with a simple warning each time. The girls simply claimed they saw what appeared to be the outline of boxers and had pulled the dhoti to inspect whether the boy was wearing underwear or the loincloth. The teachers seemed happy with the explanation and the boys were left seething with rage and helplessness against the women. Kiran, however, suffered a much worse fate.

On the fourth day, he was the victim. It was a girl from his own class. Admittedly, she was quite pretty and looked quite elegant in a saree. She had set her sights on Kiran and just when he was least expecting it, he felt a hand on his dhoti. He hardly had any time to react before he looked down and saw that his Dhoti had disappeared. He saw the white loincloth and he turned around to see Priya with his Dhoti.

"Oh! It looks as if you are wearing Loincloth. Good thing, Kiran. You escape this time!"

He hated her. She was talking as if she was doing him a favour. However, he extended his hand hoping for the Dhoti. However, all hell broke loose.

"Kiran! What is that?" She screamed, pointing to his crotch. Kiran groaned as his nightmare came true. He was getting hard. He was getting engorged. His gigantic penis quickly pushed the cloth aside and was standing out, apparently proud of itself.

"Priya! Please give me my Dhoti back," he begged as Priya kept it firmly out of his reach. He was handicapped as he had to use one hand to hide his exposed member. Pollen, another teacher came over. She could see the situation clearly. She thought back to her discussions with Helen. Helen's dream was to eventually get into a situation where all the boys were naked and waiting on the girls and the female teachers hand-in-foot. The loincloths rule was the first step towards that dream. Kiran had given her the opportunity to take the second step and she was not letting it go.

"Kiran! Turn around and face me with your hands behind your head."

Kiran did. He was already in tears. He had every reason to be. He was now exposed. His shirt reached upto his waist. The bottom half, however, was in a bad state.

His backside was already more than half-exposed. As the girls had predicted, only the ass-crack was properly hidden by the back of the loincloth. A decent percentage of both the cheeks were clearly visible. As he turned to the teacher, the girls were treated to those cheeks and they laughed and pointed. However, there was an even bigger problem.

His gigantic penis had moved his front portion of the loincloth aside and was standing almost parallel to the ground. Just like with his sister, the thought of being exposed to girls and women in the nude was enough. The shaft stood like a reared King Cobra. In the open. In front of tens of girls, a bunch of teachers and many boys as well. The boys were staring in shock knowing that they could be in the same position anyday. The girls, however, were having a field day. Some of them were freshers who had at most gone to the second or third base with fellow boys in their pre-university colleges. Some were seniors who had already taken boys to their beds. However, none of them had seen anything like this.

Even Pollen, whose list of past lovers was long as her legs, had never seen one quite as large. And, all this on the poor, humiliated boy. As she stared at her prey, she put her feelings for him aside. Kiran would be the pilot in their experiment.

"What dirty thoughts do you have on you, boy!" She asked him. Being called "Boy!" While having his cock exposed in public and with the girls cheering and laughing made Kiran further smaller.

"Ma'am, I-i-i am sorry. I-I"

"Silence. You should be ashamed of yourself. Why didn't you tell the tailor to make it extra length? Were you planning to flash the poor girls here?"

"No, ma'am. I never-"

"Well, you got your wish. Take your shirt off!"

"NO, ma'am. Please."

"Take them off yourself and maybe, maybe I will not have some of the girls here drag you outside to the streets."

Kiran took his shirt off. Since the problem was in his lower half, he was ideally not exposed anymore than he was two seconds ago. However, he felt he was naked now. He had no idea that, in two more minutes, he would be begging all the Gods in the world to be in a state where he only felt naked. Aditi, Priya and the others were watching, excited. They turned to see Helen walking in. They had no idea what was going to happen but they were sure something big was happening here. Helen stared at Kiran, naked except for his loincloth. The loincloth was now useless with his hard cock fully visible.

"This is a problem!" Helen remarked, pointing to his cock. She was talking to Pollen and Kiran groaned again,.

"Please, miss, let me go" he begged.

"Unfortunately, that is not easy. We now know that you are wearing an unsuitable loincloth. We cannot allow that. So, hand it over."

The girls were stunned. They did not expect this in their wildest dreams. Kiran was going to be forced to hand his last item of clothing over. Butt naked! Oh My God!

Oh my God! Were the same three words going on in Kiran's head. However, the emotions were completely different. Kiran went down on his knees. All dignity forgotten, he begged and begged but to no avail.

"Again, you can be naked and inside the campus or naked and outside the campus." The final threat worked. Kiran cried as he gave away his last shred, an useless shred but still a shred of dignity. He pulled his cloth down and handed it to the pitiless extended hands of Helen.

"Naked boy! You will remain naked until Kavitha is back. We cannot allow you to wear an unsuitable loin cloth. And, we cannot allow you to wear anything else until the loin cloth is fixed. You should have gotten it stitched properly. Now, don't blame me. Kavitha will be back in three weeks and you will spend the entire time naked. You?"

She turned and pointed to Priya. Priya walked forward.

"You are in charge of him. You need to ensure he is naked all the time which means you will be with him at all hours of the day. So, the best thing to do is to move into his dorm room while his dorm mate will move into yours. Get some padlocks, Kiran will pay for it and lock up all his clothes. He will attend all the classes naked and he will walk to and from the classes to the dorm rooms naked. He is not to wear any item of clothing. If he does, you will be fined and you have full control on how to enforce it. Naked boy. Kiss her feet and thank her for agreeing to take the responsibility of taking charge of you."

Kiran, weeping in sadness but wishing for the day to be over kissed Priya's feet. She beckoned imperiously and he walked behind her. Butt naked. Completely exposed. In his birthday suit. In front of the whole college. In front of tens of pair of eyes as they followed him. The boys who would have otherwise given him a hard time recognised that this could be them soon. They were sure that, while today happened by accident, Helen and Pollen's eventual goal was this. That all boys be naked and made to serve one or more girls. The girls smiled evilly at them as the boys continued to follow the naked Kiran. Kiran, on his part, tried to avoid the stares and jeers of the others as he could not get over the thought being naked for a month.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers