Pizza Guy Dare

Story Info
Finally I am doing pizza dare & wow I could not stop!
1.6k words
4.46
11k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's start by saying I love sex and most anything to do with it. I am open to most things and once you get my pussy wet I am even more open but the one thing that has stopped me in my tracts is the pizza dare. I know it seems so simple compared to some of the acts I have engaged in but for some reason it scared me terribly. My hubby has begged and even tried to trick me into it and I have always found a way to bargain and trade my way out of it. We had out of town plans for the second weekend in May an I had made up my mind to surprise him for his birthday and fulfill this fantasy for him. With us already having plans I knew he would not even think about the pizza dare this time.

The weekend finally arrived and we were way ahead of schedule since we was not meeting up with friends till 8 PM and it was only 3 and we were already checked into our suite, so I told my hubby I was going to order us some food while he was in the shower and afterwards would get my shower. He was fine with that and headed to get his shower. I then ordered the pizza and actually scheduled it to be delivered to our door at around 4. I was so nervous already but I kept pushing myself and decided I needed a strong drink to help me relax. I was watching porn and drinking to help get me in the mood and calm my nerves, when my husband finished his shower. I looked at the time and it was 3:23 so I knew I had time for my shower which I could then time everything perfectly.

I took my time in the shower using my toy to enhance my mood and as always she did her job perfectly and had her craving some more attention. I stepped out of the shower into my black lace crotchless panties which made my ass look amazing just like I was hoping. When I walked out of the bathroom my hubby was like damn you look good enough to eat and preceded to throw me down on the couch and now remember I have been trying to make myself horny and I had succeeded so this did not need to happen. I had a plan and this was not part of it so I tried to jokingly make him stop but he had slipped his tongue between legs before I could stop him and he knew that was like the one thing he could do that I would not be able to resist.

Oh my word, it felt so amazing and he was teasing my clit just the way I liked it. My pussy was almost throbbing at this point and it was dripping wet. I managed to tell him if he would get the lube that I would let him fuck my ass before we went to meet everyone. He of course did not hesitate in doing so and just as he walked into the other room I heard a knock at the door. I had lost track of time and the pizza was here. I was so nervous but to wet and horny to care. I walked up to the door with nothing but my panties on and my vibrator still laying on the couch in plain sight. I open up the door and thankfully the guy standing there was half way decent looking and I smiled at the shocked look of amazement that was on his face when he saw me standing there. I smiled and said just put the pizza and drinks here on the table and gestured in that direction but at first he did not move. I asked if he was okay which brought him out of his trance I guess because he quickly moved towards the table and I let go of the door.

This was where it got a little funny, because remember I was surprising my hubby but he was suppose to be in there when I went to the door but instead he walks back in holding lube and sees me standing there and the pizza guy staring at me while trying to sit the pizza and drinks down without dropping everything. My hubby definitely startled the poor guy and then he looked down and saw the lube in my husband's hand and the guy immediately looked back at me with a mixture of emotions and questions in his eyes. I quickly moved to our pizza guy and told him that I was sorry but that he was a little early and had interrupted my playtime. He began to apologize and I stopped him and playfully asked did he not like what he saw? He began to stutter and look at me and back to my husband. I could clearly see through my hubby's shorts that he was turned on to the max which gave me instant confidence! I reached my hand to the guys cock and found it rock hard and I rubbed my hand down the full length of his cock and then looked up and asked him how much I owed for the pizza. He was still stuttering but I could tell he was not thinking about money period at this point.

This was finally over and I had done what my husband had wanted for years but the problem was the fact that in my hand was a rock hard cock that was bigger than most and I could tell this guy wanted me even though he was at least 10 years younger than me. I looked over and told my hubby that it did not look like we would be needing any money for pizza this time with a wink and he agreed and asked if he could at least get a picture of us together for proof and this is normal because he likes to keep pictures of everything we do. I looked at the pizza guy and asked if it was okay if I rubbed his hard cock long enough for my hubby to get a picture and of course he did not have any objections.

I was so horny at this point that I could tell my pussy was dripping wet and begging for attention. So I did the only logical thing to do, took his hand and put it on my pussy to let him feel. When I did this guy literally picked me up with one movement and laid me across the table. I gasped from surprise and told him he was going to hurt himself picking me up like that and he just laughed and asked if he could have something to eat and I knew exactly what he meant and I just smiled and nodded my head. He did not wait for me to change my mind at all, he just laid across me and began to eat my pussy like he was a mad man. My hubby walked back in at one point to see this guy across me on the table eating my pussy and he could hear how wet I was plus see that his hard cock was pressed up against my face through the guys pants.

I was already rubbing it but I wanted to see it so what the hell why not at this point. I undid his pants and he leaned back and let it fall out on my face. I could hear my hubby taking pics and videos but I was not thinking about anything but how big his cock was!!! I was trying to fit it all in my throat or as much as possible and was pulling him in deeper with every moment. I was loving it and could feel his balls swelling and starting to tighten up. I twisted my body and he leaned back and looked down at me and I looked directly into his eyes and said Fuck me now! He looked at me kinda surprised and said really and I let him know to fuck me hard like I am his Fuck Toy! He smiled so big and grabbed me up again and flipped me over to where we were doggy style and he plunged his big cock deep inside my pussy and I felt my whole body shutter.

I could see my hubby watching with amazement and I signaled for him to join if he wanted and he was ready and came running with his cock to shove it in my mouth. I was loving it and could feel myself getting ready to cum so I reached for my toy to put it on my clit while the pizza guy was pounding away on her. When I did that it took me to the next level and I started squirting all over his dick and stomach and when my hubby saw that he began to cum all in my mouth and all over my face. It was all to much for the poor pizza guy and he pulled out and started cumming all over my ass and it was so much cum that it was running down my face and over my pussy which felt so amazing, We all had to catch our breath and the guy kept saying that this stuff only happen in porn and how awesome it was and he was thanking us. We just laughed and said we were glad he enjoyed it. He got up to leave and I gave him a kiss on the cheek as a tip!

I am sure that is one delivery that he will never forget because I know it is for me. I have not done the pizza dare since but my hubby still does not stop talking about how shocked and impressed he was that night! That is what I wanted to do so mission accomplished and I hope you have enjoyed!