Nikke Signs a Contract Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of a story about Nikke and the contract she signed.
2.9k words
3.57
11.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of the story, Nikke signs a contract.

It is a story about Lit member rjhsteel and a contract his wife agreed to.

It's written with his blessing.

It's best if you read part 1 first.

Nikke lay strapped to the table as Mr Page climbed up on to it. She felt Mr Page's thick hardening manhood brushing off her inner thighs as he moved towards her gaping wet slit. She made some token resistance but her bonds held her tight. She knew deep down that she wanted this man's cock inside her. She wanted to show this powerful handsome man that she could make him come. She wanted him to flood her inside with his seed. She tried to stifle a moan of pleasure as his thick hard cock pushed past her sensitive labia. Then it started to push on inside her. Her bound spread legs were trembling with excitement.

Rich watched in fascination, here was his previously faithful wife taking another man's cock inside her. He knew all the signs of her arousal. Many of them he hadn't been able to elicit in quite a while. It was a long time since her legs had trembled as he had entered her. There was sweat on her brow, her face was flushed and her breasts were rising and falling in time with her excitement. He couldn't kid himself, Nikke was revelling in the situation. Tanya was laughing mockingly at Rich. "Your little whore wife wants his cock, maybe she has wanted other men's cocks for a long time, eh?"

Rich continued to watch, he could feel his own excitement rising. His manhood was hard and Tanya was gently caressing it with her soft sheer blouse as she whispered her thoughts about his wife into reality. She kept saying and noticing things about Nikke's reactions to Mr Page's actions, often before Rich even noticed them himself. She said it was woman's intuition and that she knew a whore when she saw one. She claimed emphatically that Nikke would never be able to go back to being a good little housewife again. Her statements caused doubt and Irritation to creep into Rich's mind. Yet despite this, his cock was rock hard and Tanya mocked him for it. "I think you like to watch your wife be whore, yes?" Tanya teased him mercilessly.

Nikke felt the hefty girth of Mr Pages manhood push its way slowly inside her. She felt it's wide girth slowly and skilfully pushing into her. He could teach Rich a thing or two she thought, but quickly admonished herself for allowing that thought to enter her mind. She found herself panting with both pleasure and a little pain as she tried to accommodate Mr Page. Her sopping wetness made it slightly easier. She was surprised that he was pushing in further than Rich usually did. This man was filling her like never before and she was loving it. As Mr Page pushed it fully home, she could feel his swollen testicles touching her perineum. Rich usually referred to this area as her sacred bridge between joy and sin. Nikke could feel her climax rising much more quickly than usual.

Slowly Mr Page withdrew his manhood. Everybody watching admired his erect glistening splendour. He brought it to Nikke's face and rubbed her own juices against her cheeks and lips. Nikke found herself involuntarily trying to take it in her mouth. She realised just how wide it was as she struggled to get her lips around it. Mr Page gave a sigh of satisfaction as he succeeded in entering Nikke's small little mouth. Nikke felt an erotic pride in the fact that she knew she had pleased this young fit billionaire. There were many women in the company who would change places with Nikke without any contract. Then her pride turned to disappointment as he slowly withdrew his beefy cock.

Behind the two way mirror, Tanya teasingly reversed herself on to Rich's lap, her light frame gently hovering over his erect cock. Her black lacy panties were just barely touching his erect manhood. She looked over her shoulder and teasingly asked Rich if he'd like to fuck her as he watched his wife being unfaithful. Rick paused, breathing heavily. His mind said no but his body was screaming yes. He just remained quiet. As he watched Mr Page withdraw his slippery cock from the hungry mouth of his wife of twenty years. He noticed how her head moved willingly to try and give Mr Page maximum pleasure.

Nikke hadn't felt this excited in a long time, She remembered back to when she was a horny schoolgirl having her skirt lifted in the bicycle shed, this was a similar type of manic arousal. Mr Page stood tall his manhood standing rigidly to attention and he began to open Nikke's bonds. He explained that the choice was being given to Nikke, she was free to leave or she could stay. Nikke was confused but recovered quickly. She walked to the full length two way mirror. She placed her hands just below shoulder height on the mirror, bent over and parted her legs. She looked over her shoulder at Mr Page and said, "A deal is a deal, you're paying for a service and I'm obligated to provide it." She then faced the mirror smiling coyly.

Rich looked on in fascinated shock, he realised that Nikke could walk away with the payment intact but she was now choosing to wilfully stay and fuck Mr Page. She was literally three feet away standing against the window in plain view. Her large breasts were clearly visible as they moved with her excited breaths. Her trimmed pussy hair could be admired as she parted her legs to accommodate Mr Page. Mr Page walked over to her, his glistening erection standing tall against his firm Abs. He playfully but firmly spanked her on the bare bottom saying, "What a naughty little employee." Nikke gasped in pleasure and pain. Then he moved her slightly to make entering her more comfortable for him to fuck.

Tanya laughed delightedly, "See Tanya always right, your wife's a whore, Mr Page will make her cum hard like all the other girls." They then both watched in silence as Mr page slowly pushed his thick manhood into Nikke's wet slit. When he started to push past her labia, Nikke let a loud moan of pleasure and anticipation. Rich and Tanya watched in awe at the spectacle only three feet away. Tanya forgot her teasing as they both watched Mr Page carefully begin to fuck Nikke. It was clear that he was an experienced lover who seemed to know and anticipate his partners needs. He built up a momentum, alternating between fast and slow, hard and gentle. His hands tweaked Nikke's breasts and nipples. Causing her to moan loudly. He caressed her tummy and midriff working down to her wet slit and playing with her clit. His kink seemed to be taking an unfaithful wife right in front of her unsure or unwilling husband, Knowing that he was watching and hearing what was being said. A wife could never put her own spin on it when the husband had seen and heard everything.

Rich watched Nikke as her face contorted in pleasure. Her breasts swinging slightly without her bra to contain them. Her nipples hard and red from Mr Pages attentions. He could see the glistening hardness of Mr Page's cock as it teased and fucked Nikke to a climax. Her hot breath was clouding the mirror slightly. He also could hear everything, The occasional crack of a sharp slap on Nikke's bare bottom followed by her moaning in pleasure. He could even hear the squidgy sound of her pussy getting worked hard. He could hear Mr Pages voice calling Nikke dirty names and Nikke responding in kind. He could hear the sound of Mr Page's firm testicles slapping against Nikke's reddening bottom, and he could see a trickle of arousal oozing down Nikke's inner thighs.

There was no denying it, Tanya was right. Nikke was allowing herself to be a total slut for this one night, and Rich realised he was OK with this. If fact if he was to be honest, It was the most sexual excitement that this married couple had experienced in years. As for Mr Page, let him play his mind games, everyone had a right to seek sexual satisfaction as long as no one was harmed and the reward certainly made up for any inconvenience. He looked at Tanya's pert bottom clad in her silky lacy sheer black panties and said, "Tanya, can we fuck?"

Nikke was nearing orgasm, she felt so full as Mr Page fucked her hard now. She enjoyed the firm slaps she received on her bottom. Rich never did anything like that. She knew Mr Page was also nearing a climax and she wanted to feel his cum pulsing inside her. The thought of another man using her like this was usually forbidden and that made this encounter more exciting. She enjoyed him calling her a teasing little married slut and she enjoyed responding in kind calling him Sir and asking him to make her cum hard. She had no idea that Rich could hear and see everything. She felt pride when she heard Mr Page vocalise his pleasure knowing that he wanted to climax as much as she did. She watched him in the mirror as he fucked her. He seemed almost to be gloating as he approached climax.

Rick looked from Nikke to Tanya and back to Nikke. He could tell it was about to happen, Nikke was on the point of coming, so was Mr Page. Mr page's timing was impeccable and Nikke came about five seconds before Mr Page followed. Nikke gave a loud moan, her legs began trembling and she began an intense orgasm. Time seemed to stop for her and she felt every little sensation of their lovemaking. When her legs weakened and started to collapse, she could feel Mr Pages hands on her waist steadying her. He held her selfishly and firmly as he continued to fuck her until he also climaxed. She felt jets of his seed shooting inside her. Pump after pump, it went on and she could feel his sticky mess deep inside her. It was a feeling of total satisfaction. He withdrew and turned her around. Rich could see her bottom pressed against the glass as Mr Page lovingly kissed his wife who responded in kind. This was actually the most hurtful part of the evening. Tanya looked at Rich and pityingly said, "Ahh poor Rich, maybe Tanya give you fuck to cheer you up.

Rich heard Nikke giggling about the mess Mr Page had made, she said she needed a towel as It was leaking down her legs. Mr Page smiled over at Rich through the mirror and said he would call James to bring one. He spoke quietly into an intercom and then James arrived with a towel and a short hip high robe. Rich could see the sticky mess between Nikke's legs as she sat on the table with her legs apart waiting on the towel. Nikke dressed in the sheer white short robe, belting it at her waist. Mr Page came over and began to clean between her thighs while James stood by watching with more towels.

Nikke asked could she see Rich now but was surprised by Mr Pages reply. "No I'm afraid under para 3c section F; The contractor must engage in all activities directed by the company CEO as directed." Nikke was surprised, what activities she asked. "Why I'm afraid your manager James has reported your flirty behaviour and he has wanted to fuck you for quite a while. Need I remind you of the consequences of breaking a contract, I'm afraid you'd be left penniless. However if you do this, you will be a very wealthy woman."

Rich watched Nikke struggle with her decision, and while she put her mind at ease with the realisation that she had to fuck another man, this one a senior colleague she had reported to for years Suddenly security team quietly entered and quickly strapped her back onto the table with speed so fast they encountered little resistance. They then they moved the table over to face the mirror and rotated it until it was standing almost upright. Nikke was strapped in a standing position with her arms secured above her head and legs apart. She was still wearing her sexy thigh high white silky robe. She remained quiet as she realised what was at stake. There was a small part of her that had previously imagined James bending her over and forcing her when she brought him her weekly reports. Now it was becoming a reality.

Rich looked at Tanya and she replied matter of factly, "Last fuck, slut will like it, no problem." Rich had agreed to his wife going on this adventure, but he never realised it could involve two men. He was a little worried for Nikke, but she seemed reasonably comfortable with it. Tanya just looked down at his softening cock and smirked, "No problem, soon get hard again when whore fucks."

Nikke felt a little embarrassed as she could feel Mr Pages creamy mess leaking between her thighs. James stripped down to his posh designer underwear. He had a good shape and Nikke could see his erection pressing against the fabric of his underpants. He approached and opened her robe and then pressed himself against her. She could feel his stiff cock pushing against her trimmed pussy hair. He grabbed her hair and whispered aggressively, "I've wanted this for a long time, that's why I picked you for Mr Page, I knew you'd agree to be a little slut." Nikke just smiled at him and said, get it over with James, I always knew you had a crush on me." Mr Page laughed as he also stood naked beside her. When James looked down he saw leaking cum on the front of his underpants. "Dirty Slut," he snarled as he removed his pants displaying another large erection.

James wasted little time in pushing his manhood instead Nikke. Nikke felt it was a little thinner but slightly longer than Page's cock. She was very well stretched and lubricated and it slipped in easily. He was quite energetic and it seemed he just wanted to come quickly, caring not for Nikke's pleasure. Nikke felt her arousal rising too and she wanted to come again also. Mr Page stood beside him as he fucked her and started masturbating also. James got off on calling Nikke dirty names like CumSlut and whore. He liked pulling her hair but it was all for show. Nikke knew James was actually a gentle soul. He spanked her breasts and nipples and this brought Nikke close to climax. Mr Page declared that he was going to cum on her breasts.

They rotated the table into a horizontal position and Mr Page put his large cock between her little lipstick covered lips, groaning with pleasure as he began to fuck them. James mounted the table and began to pump Nikke intensely. Nikke never had two men before and found she loved the taboo nature of it. If only Rich would do something like this she thought as her excitement built.

Then she felt James coming, she could feel him spurting inside her. He cried out in pleasure which was the match in the powder barrel. Nikke was surprised at how hard she suddenly came and her howling in orgasm set Mr Page off too. He quickly withdrew his manhood from between her lips and shot his sticky load over her breasts and stomach.

Tanya was watching through the mirror. When both men had come, she looked at Rich and said. "You fuck Tanya now with your small cock." Rich was breathing heavily after watching the spectacle of his wife of twenty years enjoying two lovers. Tanya left him strapped in the chair. She quickly pulled her panties to one side and sat slowly onto his hard cock. She squirmed up and down on his excited cock. "Mmm Tanya like your cock", she laughed manically. Rich could feel his excitement rising and embarrassingly came hard within minutes. Tanya looked at him in disappointment, adjusted her cum soaked panties, gathered her clothes and walked out the door. The last words he heard her say was something about a sissy faggot.

Things happened quickly after that. Security guys came and released both of them independently. Nikke was given a complete new designer suit. Rich just got his old clothes back. They did not see either Mr Page, James or Tanya again. An attractive grey haired lady in her fifties debriefed them and told them the money would be in their account within a week.

They were escorted the gate in their car in silence. When they were free and driving home, Rich broke the silence. "How did that go?" he asked.

Nikke started to laugh which in turn caused Rich to laugh. Soon they were both laughing hysterically. "Not bad," She eventually managed answer. This caused another bout of laughter, and they laughed all the way to the bank and on into the sunset.

Nikke and Rich went on to live prosperous and healthy lives and never went back to vanilla sex again.