All Comments on 'Nikke Signs a Contract Pt. 02'

by OlderFitterWiser

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
timrivtimriv8 months ago

Not bloody likely.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

It would have been better if she left her husband .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What people will do for money will blow your mind. However, it sounds as if this is what the wife really wanted. It still makes her a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another cuck and skank whore story. Yes thier sexlife was never the same again. He never fucked his cumdump wife ever again and she fucked thousands of men women and animals. She gave birth to many kids that were not his and all his friends and family and colleagues smd anyone else who knew him knew he was a pathetic little dicked braindead cuck all his life.

TwentysevenTwentyseven8 months ago

Hard to detect any love here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really - this story has the imagination of a 7-8th grader. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

I come to LW to read LW stories. Being forced to read non-con to get the first part of a story is a non-starter for me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is not enough money in the world that I would allow another man to fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn’t even read this. I went straight to voting and gave it 5 stars because so many will bitch about cuckolding and give it 1 star. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We had a local business man who had done similar things to some couples. All but one that I knew of ended up in divorce. I will call the business man Joe not his real name. Joe always well maby not always had not officially body guards but big guy's around him. Well Joe finally messed with the wrong man's wife and his meatheads got the Hell beat out of them and Joe was hurt also. The guy that beat the shit out of them was a little Mexican. He became a well known and liked man. These rich assholes that think they can always do what they want need stood up to.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So I didn't read it either and gave it a one just because of the comment of the guy not reading it and voting a 5 star. Lol. Maby I'll read it later and vote what I really feel.

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

sbrooks103x

I come to LW to read LW stories. Being forced to read non-con to get the first part of a story is a non-starter for me. - No one forced you to read anything. There was reluctance but non consent was not there.

Did every one get that? No more non-con in LW.

OlderFitterWiserOlderFitterWiser8 months agoAuthor

Thank you for all your comments.

My next story is now pending publication after being rejected over me not making a characters age clear.

It is a fetish story about a young tomboy called Samantha.

She delivers food to an older man and fantasises about what it would be like to be spanked by him.

She gets her wish and more.

I can't wait to hear all your discerning comments and I will take intelligent and malice free ones on board.

Peace out. ✌️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope, they never got paid cause they were idiots just like the author, Nikki started bringing home black guys in pairs and screwing them infront of her husband, she did it four weekends in a row when on the fourth her husband gunned them all down. The end has him driving back to the mansion.....

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

@sbrooks103x

I come to LW to read LW stories. Being forced to read non-con to get the first part of a story is a non-starter for me. - No one cares!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another stupid WACC story. Nothing interesting. No twist. Nothing. Trite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlderFitterWiser@OlderFitterWiser
108 Followers
Peace love and respect to all. I'm here to write, fantasise, bring people happiness and satisfaction and also to explore my own sexuality, which is developing as I age. I like pm's that are sexy & make me consider new ideas. Peace all.