Nikki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Steve, see how hard her nipples become!", "Holy shit!" The man pinching my nipples continue to untie my bra. He throws my bra away and turns me to face Uncle Steve.

"Look at these cute little nipples here, fucking hard." He pushed my apron to the center to reveal my breasts to Uncle Steve. "So fucking hard... so fucking hard." He shakes my breasts and pinches my nipples at the same time. My nipples harden into steel while I am aroused by my shameless display in front of Uncle Steve. Another man slips his hand underneath my lace panty and touches my pussy.

"Holy shit, she is so wet guys," he dips his finger into my crack. "Really, let's see." A man comes in front of me and carries me up over his shoulder. Another bends my tummy down at the shoulder displaying my bottom to everyone. "Put me down Sir. Please put me down." But he held me firmly. "Let's take a look at her wet hole." Someone without warning pulls my panty down revealing my pussy and anus. He spreads my ass cheeks apart to display more of my pussy and dips his finger into my wet slippery love hole. "Holy shit, this young little slut is so ready to be fucked!" I look back to my Uncle Steve and see him watching his friends playing with my pussy. I wonder how Uncle Steve likes his young little fuck toy performing so far......

Bang!

A loud noise shocked me from my fantasy! Did I just hear Uncle Steve's door slam closed? I was woken up from my fantasy while my fingers were still on my wet pussy. The house was quiet except the slow blowing sound of my air conditioner.

Uncle Steve was at his office for only 20 minutes. Did he continue his roleplay? But 20 minutes seemed too short for such a play. Maybe the girl did not respond? Why did Uncle Steve slam the door? Did Uncle Steve slam the door?

No matter what had happened to Uncle Steve, I was rather happy to know Uncle Steve spent only 20 minutes at his office, just 20 minutes with his roleplay partner. And I managed to 'show' Uncle Steve I can be his young little fuck toy, too.

The next day I checked on Uncle Steve's messages again. The girl was not free to engage so the roleplay ended. The following day Uncle Steve posted another prompt; "M4F Your hung Personal Trainer." Inviting roleplay in gym/workout setting. This time he was more specific about his partner; Chinese girl, 19 year old, slim but with C cup breasts. Very quickly he received a response and they started their role-playing.

Frustrated for always having to sneak into Uncle Steve's office to read his messages, I signed out and signed in again, this time I clicked the show password icon and stole Uncle Steve password. I knew it was a crime bigger than secretly reading his messages but I can't resist. I wanted to use my handphone to read Uncle Steve's roleplay as it happens.

In the evening after our dinner we each went back to our own room. As usual after a while, Uncle Steve went down to his office. My hands were shaking and breathing heavily when I opened the site which has already signed in with Uncle Steve's username. I had tested and I knew Uncle Steve would not know another device was signed in with his username. Still I was very anxious.

Soon Uncle Steve replied to a message and I was reading it as it happened!

Uncle Steve asked for more details about her body measurements and after some time the girl replied with her details. But Uncle Steve said she is not the type of girl he is looking for. She said she is willing to play the girl Uncle Steve desires and Uncle Steve replied;

"I want you to play a chinese girl, 19, slim. 165cm and 48kg."

"Yes, I am a slim chinese girl 165cm and 48kg. I am 19 now."

A 19 years old Chinese girl, 165cm and 48kg? That was my measurements too.

"Great! I love it! How big are your boobs? C cup at least?"

"Yes, I have a pair of C cups, sometimes they swell into D!"

"Is your body measurements 93-59-88cm?"

"Yes Sir that's exactly my measurements! How did you know my measurements? Amazing!" The girl played along.

But 93-59-88cm was exactly my measurement too! It was recorded when I first joined Uncle Steve in his gym for a workout session.

"Lol, I just knew you are the girl I am looking for. I love your short hair and porcelain skin tone ;)" Uncle Steve was very pleased with her responses.

"On my god! Many man love long haired girls but short haired girls are sexy! I am sure you will love my short hair, and my porcelain white skin."

Short hair and porcelain white skin! I was shocked by the descriptions of the Chinese girl! As I stood in front of the wardrobe mirror I saw the Chinese girl that Uncle Steve is looking for in his roleplay; 19, short hairs, porcelain white skin, 165cm, 48kg, 93-59-88 cm, C cup!

I removed my shirt and looked at myself again in the mirror. My undersized old worn off bra was struggling to contain my breasts. I unclipped my bra and my heavy breasts broke free into the air. A slim girl with a pair of prominent teardrop shape breasts hanging naturally on top of my thin ribcage. I removed my shorts, my puffy pussy lips are clearly outlined in my thigh gap below my little firm butt cheeks! A few months ago my girlfriends teased me that I have a pair of boobs that men love to squeeze and a body that men love to fuck. But I just brushed them off without thinking much about it. My life has never been easy, I was constantly worried about money and a job. How to dress up and how I looked hardly come to my attention.

I have a sexy body, a thin body and a pair of large boobs!

I stopped dreaming and I picked up the phone again and continued to read the messages.

"Now strip naked and let me look at you."

"Yes I am naked now."

"Nice, very nice. Beautiful boobs, slender legs, cute bum... and your nice thigh gap I love it! I want you to shave yourself clean. I want to see your clean shaved pussy lips clearly in between your thighs."

"Ok. I will shave it clean."

I stood in front of the mirror again and removed my panty. My legs were long and slender, my buttock was small and firm. And my pussy lips were clearly visible in between my thigh gap. Oh my God, Uncle Steve wanted his roleplay partner to imitate my body or he was imagining me as his roleplay partner! Thrilling sensations swept through my whole body knowing that I was Uncle Steve's sex object!

My pussy turned wet and my nipples harden recalling the few workout sessions that I had with him. Did Uncle Steve secretly watch my body all the while? But I figured that he might not have seen much because I only wore a t-shirt and ordinary shorts at the gym. I have never spent money on fancy gym wear neither did I have time for the gym. My life so far has been work, money and study, nothing else.

Reading Uncle Steve's roleplay was exciting, like reading an erotic story. Soon the girl became his fuck toy every time she came to his gym session in her sexy gym wear. One day, he led her to his bedroom and he opened his big wardrobe and pulled out a drawer full of collars and chokers. He took out a wide leather collar and put in on the girl. The girl became his sex slave!

The next day I could not resist my curiosity. I sneaked into Uncle Steve bedroom after he has gone to work. The wardrobe was huge but mostly empty. Perhaps it was previously the space for his wife. I searched every drawers but found nothing, except a key at the deep corner of the lowest drawer. My heart was beating fast as I recalled another wardrobe in another empty room. It was locked and Uncle Steve said those were his wife's stuff that he like to keep. The attic style wardrobe was built of solid wood and the full length doors looked like passageways to another world, a secret world of Uncle Steve and his wife?

The lock opened as I turned the key and I opened the doors with my heart pumping heavily. The right side was hanging with clothes. They were more like cosplay costumes; police woman, black widow, schoolgirl, woman warrior, cat woman, nun, witch, nurse, etc. The left side was hanging with all the bdsm gadgets; handcuffs, foot cuffs, cuff connector, leashes, blindfolds, whips, nipple clamps, robe, etc. The first drawer was filled with collars of different sizes, and materials, ball gag and other gadgets I did not recognize. The bottom drawers was filled with dildos and butt plugs in different sizes, shapes and materials. I could feel my heartbeat, every single pound in my chest as 2 supersized realistic dildos appeared at the end of the drawer! Images of Uncle Steve's petite wife riding on the supersized dildo flashing rapidly across my mind! I quickly shut the wardrobe and left the room.

I walked downstairs and looked at their photos again: his wife is just a small petite lady, did she enjoy the pleasure of such a big dildo or was she tortured? Who is Uncle Steve, really? What type of a man is he? Is he a dangerous wicked man? What was it like to be his wife? I had so many questions I needed the answers! I don't want to live with a pervert! I registered another username and I started following Uncle Steve's roleplay prompts. I wanted to approach him to find out what is deep inside his mind.

Did I want to find out if he is a wicked perverted man or am I simply attracted to the dark side of Uncle Steve?

12