Nikki's Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking to dinner, Tammy grumbled about the day we had, and still had all that homework to do. I suggest we eat, then get together in mine and Debra's room to work on it together. I already knew I was going to have to help each of with something, I just needed to find a way to do that and get all the reading done. UGH.

Finally about 9 pm we got the homework sheets done, helping Amy with math took the longest. I got them to help me make some Multiplication Flash Cards for Amy and Tammy to practice on. The rest of the night was spent reading the assignments we had.

By the end of the first week I was exhausted. Getting up every day at 6 am, and attending classes, doing drills in the gym, then more homework every night. Especially getting my own work done and trying to help my friends when they needed help. So far I was making excellent grades in all classes, Tammy and Debra were making 70-80 for a solid C in all classes, but Amy was struggling in Math. She managed to get barely passing grades in the other subjects, but Math she scoring in the 50's.

In SEX ED Alison kept it interesting, using pictures and videos to talk about the female body. Covering the reproductive system, STIs, Erogenous zones of the female body, and safe ways to avoid pregnancy. I realized by the end of the week there was a lot I didn't know, and some things I thought I knew I was dead wrong.

She discussed orgasms and I knew right away I had never had one, hell I had masturbated but had anything like she described. Oh I would get nice tingle feelings playing with myself, but I never experienced what she described. Others in class expressed similar expressions, but she assured us if we ever had one we would know it.

My friends and I discussed things we learned from Alison, and Debra assured us if we ever had an orgasm we would definitely know. She told us about some of her sexual experiences, and shock us with some of her stories. She said her last foster dad had forced himself on her, and though she resisted he made her have a orgasm. "He was a asshole, but he knew his way around a females body. Hell it was probably the strongest orgasm I ever had."

Amy and Tammy admitted they had intercourse a couple of times, the boys just fucked them a few minutes and cum quickly. All they experience was some pain and disappointment! So, that made me the only virgin in our group.

2nd WEEK

Between drilling with Charles over the weekend, and helping Amy with math, plus going over all the reading assignments, the weekend passed quickly. I received a letter from my parents, already opened by Max, and I could tell they were having a hard time. Dad, didn't come out and say they were, but he mentioned he was trying to find a second job to earn extra income. I wondered if Hank would really help in keeping Dad from losing his job, or worse out of jail. Shit, all my fault!

My 3 friends and several other GG's were excited about having Juan teach Male Anatomy during SEX ED this coming Monday.

Monday afternoon at 1:30 pm we had our 1st Sex Ed class with Juan. He covered basic male anatomy the first part of class, but quickly got to the part we were most interested in, the sexual parts of male anatomy. He handed out pamphlets with diagrams of the external and internal sexual components of the male reproductive system, telling us we would be given a quiz on it the next day.

"Right now I'm going to pass out a short quiz and I want you to answer honestly, even your best guess if necessary. No, this is not part of your grade, so don't worry, I just want to get a feel for what knowledge you have, you don't even have to put your name on it," he chuckled.

After we passed the quiz back in, he took them and looked them over. I noticed he would smile, raise his brow, smirk, and even once chuckled softly.

"Well," he smiled, "I see we have some myths to clear up. The average size penis is around 5.1 to 5.8 inches when erect and 3.5 to 4.9 flaccid. The girth of a erect penis is about 4.5 inches and 3.6 flaccid." Chuckling he said, "No a man doesn't need a large penis to give a female pleasure. You'll learn and average size penis is able to give females all the pleasure they need. Are there 8,9 or 10 inch penises, yes, but very, very rare. I assume some of you have been watching to much porn," he laughed. "Though it's not uncommon to find some males when erect are 7 inches or longer, but that's only 15% of the population."

"As for orgasms, most men will only cum once, maybe twice during a sexual session, there are some able to cum 4 or 5 times. But a male has to wait a while between ejaculations. Where as females can have multiple orgasms, with little time between each one. Lucky you," he winked and chuckled at us.

His last comment had several GG's giggling. Since I had given a few blow jobs, I had seen several cocks, but I had not seen any larger than 5 inches. I couldn't stop myself from glancing at his crotch, wondering how he compared to other men. I had to admit he was sexy as hell, and made me squeeze my thighs together watching him. Hell I was getting wet just staring at him, I had never done that without touching myself.

"Well, that's all for today, hopefully in future sessions I can clear up any misconceptions you may have about male sexuality. If any of you have questions your too embarrassed to ask in class, just remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people for not seeking answers. Now go enjoy your drills with Charles," as he grinned and walked out of the classroom.

Charles greeted us in the gym, informing us we had some drills to learn. After a few calisthenics he had us line up, and go through quickly the drills we had learned last week.

"Now you need to learn the 'KNEEL' position. It's similar to ATTENTION only your knees will be together. So we will start from the Attention position, when I say KNEEL, gracefully drop to your knees, legs together, hands crossed behind your back, your back straight, chest out, eyes down. Let's get right the first time," he grumbled.

"ATTENTION, good, now KNEEL," he growled. "Okay, not bad, Tammy more upright on your knees, your basically standing on your knees with your knees together. Good, it's basically the same as the Attention position except your on your knees and your eyes down instead of straight ahead. Okay, now let's try another, just stay where you are. When I say DOWN I want you to lie flat on the floor, face to the right, legs should be spread wide with your hands behind your back.

"DOWN," he growled again. Using his rod he had Debra spread her legs more. "Good, good, you girls are doing good today. You can stand now. Since your doing so well, we will try another position.

"This next position is call BEND. You will spread your legs wide apart, knees locked in place, and your hands on your ankles."

"BEND," he shouted. "With your head down you should be looking back between your legs. Amy, keep your knees locked, that's better. Nikki see if you can spread your legs more. Yeah, much better. Damn you girls are impressing me today," he grinned. Hold that position for a minute."

He squatted behind me and grabbed my knees, then slowly moved his hands up my thighs, "See how that stretches your hamstrings," as his hands moved to my buttocks, "and now clench and unclench your buttocks," as he held each of my cheeks in his hands. "Good," as he moved on to the next girl and did the same.

"Okay, grab a drink of water, and we will try a couple more, then call it a day."

"I think that last part was just an excuse to grab our asses," Amy giggled.

"He can grab my ass again, did you see the bulge in his shorts after feeling Nikki up," she laughed.

Before I could respond Charles told us to line up again. "Okay this next one is called FOURS, and you will get down like a dog with your elbows locked, knees together and your head up. Now make me proud," he grinned.

'FOURS," he barked. We dropped in position and he walked around us using his rod to correct us. "Not bad, each of you need to get your ass up a little more. That's it, I believe you got it. Good, good, stay in position, your going to transition to the next position when I tell you. When I say ASS-UP I want you to place your face on the floor turned to the right, your knees should be wide apart, your palm's flat on the surface out in front of you.

"ASS-UP," he called out. "Not bad Nikki, but arch your back more and get your ass up higher," as he placed his palm on the crack of my ass. "Good girl, perfect," as he moved on to Debra. "Come on Debra, stretch your arms out further, that's it. Amy you and Tammy need to spread your knees wider," as he tapped their knees with his rod.

"Hold that position. Make me proud. Hey you RA's come over here."

What the hell, I thought, as I continued holding my position. I couldn't see behind me with my face on the floor and my ass in the air. I was blushing and it felt like the cheeks of my ass were hanging out of my shorts, and I could feel my shorts and panties stretched across my groin. I couldn't see but could hear them.

"Take a look fellows," Charles bellowed, "Believe or not but these girls after just one week, plus today, has done better than any group I've had in years. Watch this."

"Girls stand back up," as he walked back over to us. "Listen, we are going to go through each drill, from one to the other. We will do it quickly, and not hold a position very long. You got this," as he smiled at us.

His smile was so big, hell I wanted to do my best, especially in front of the RA's. He took us through each position, and like he said we only had to hold each position for a minute. As we finished up he told us to stand and get some water. Charles was getting high fives from the RA's and he was standing there like he won the Super Bowl.

Hell, us girls were feeling proud and smiling at each other, as we drank our water.

The RA's even shouted out congrats to us as they walked off.

"Thanks girls," Charles said smiling at us, "that was great! Your not perfect, but by God if you work with me you will be! Practice, practice, practice! You learn just a few more positions and get them down, I'm going to see about you girls doing a demonstration for all of the GG's and staff here at HCF," as he beamed at us.

Needless to say, we were all proud of ourselves, as we headed to dinner. I think we all walked a little taller, with out chest out, as we marched in the cafeteria. Max even came over and congratulated us again, then handed me and my friends a red leather collar, sort of like dogs wear, with a silver medallion hanging down from a silver loop on the collar, that had HH stamper on it.

"Hank sent these over for you after Charles told him about your performance today.

Your still GG's, but wearing these collars will allow you some special privileges, as along as you continue to progress and behave yourselves. Starting tomorrow you can go through the other cafeteria line and pick your own food and drinks, stop by my office when you return to the dorm and I'll explain more," as he patted each of on the back.

When he walked off, all of us looked at the collars, then each other, wondering what the hell it all meant. "Shit," Amy mumbled, "We still dress as GG's, but what, just wear these when we eat?"

"I thinks it means," Debra said, "their grooming us with favors to get us to do what they want. You can bet your ass that they're not just rewarding us for mastering a few drills!"

"Really," Tammy ask?

""Come on Nikki," Debra elbowed me, "you said yourself the other day they want to make sex toys out of us."

"What the hell can we do," I ask her?

"Not a damn thing really," Debra said shaking her head.

Finishing up we went to see Max as he requested. He had us come in his office and sit down, "I know between classes, drills and homework you don't have much free time, but when you do you can also use the RECREATION CENTER and get unlimited snacks and drinks. You have to wear the collar at all times except when bathing or sleeping. Don't just sit there, try them on," he said.

We each put the collars on and surprisingly they fit perfectly. "They look good on you," he grinned, "just don't let Hank down, he would be very unhappy. Now get out of here, I have reports to write."

Amy and Tammy joined Debra and I in our room, and we talked about what all had happened. We all agreed that whatever lay ahead involved sex, but what or when we had no idea. As Debra said earlier, there didn't seem to be anything we could do about it. To get our minds off of it, we worked our homework, and studied for the quiz we had on Male Sex Organs tomorrow.

The next morning wearing our red collars we went through the other lunch line, excited to a better choice of selections. The RG's and BG's in line didn't say anything about us being in line with gray outfits, they just glanced at our red collars, several of them smiled at us. One RG comment as she passed us, "Cool, you girls must be really special, congrats," and smiled. I assumed they had been made aware of our collars already.

I had selected fried catfish, hushpuppies, fries and sweet tea. Amy and Tammy both selected hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, green peas, and milk. Debra got a fried pork chop, mac and cheese, blackeye peas and sweet tea. We had to eat at the GG's table, and I felt bad for the other GG's. Today they were stuck with what was given them, which was not bad, but it sucks not having a choice. They were getting hamburger helper, green peas and corn, plus their choice of milk or water.

The GG sitting next to me just smiled as I sat down, and I could tell she was eyeing my tray. I caught looking at me again as I took a bite of catfish, and lick her lips. I saw no one was looking and slipped a piece of my fish over on her plate.

I thought she was going to expose what I had done when she, "Oh my god that taste so could," as she took a bite of fish. "I could eat catfish three times a day, it's my favorite," she said.

"Not so loud," I whispered, "you might get us both in trouble," smiling at her. "What 's your name?"

"Julia," she whispered back, "Sorry, it's just been so long since I've had catfish. Thanks. Maybe one day I can earn a red collar like you."

"Your welcome, maybe next time they have catfish I can get an extra piece for you. We just need to be careful and not get in trouble. Okay?'

"No, I don't won't you to get in trouble, I'm just going to work hard where I can get a red collar and be like you," as she gave me fist bump.

The morning classes went fine, Tammy was improving her grades to where she was passing, Amy and Debra had improved some with my help, and some how I was maintaining excellent grades.

SEX ED class started with Juan giving us the quiz. Its was a diagram and we had label the parts: Penis, Scrotum, Testes, Urethra, Epididymis, Prostate, Seminal vesicle, anus and rectum. Tammy made a 90, Debra and Amy 95 and I made a 100. Juan informed us that tomorrow we would discuss Male and Female Erogenous Zones, and that Alison would be there to help. He gave us reading material to study, then sent us to the gym for drills.

"Hi girls," Charles greeted us with a big smile on his face, "those red collars look good on you. That was Hank's idea, he was watching you on camera the other day and very please with your performance. When I went to see him to brag on you, he had already seen you on his monitor. He wanted to reward you, and I certainly agree with him. Hell, if all of you keep improving, he told me that you might get to skip BG and become RG's!"

"Now line up and let's get to work," as he clapped his hands together and smiling.

"Okay, this drill is called 'TABLE', meaning you will get down on all fours, what you want to do is get your back straight, legs together, and head slightly up. I want to be able to sit a cup of water on your back and you not spill a drop.

"TABLE," he directed us. Then did his walk around using his rod to correct positions. Using his rod he reached under me and tapped my abdomen telling me to lift my back more and keep it straight. "There you go, keep that position," then he place a large cup of water on the middle of my back. " Hold that position now."

Then he moved to my friends. I heard him correcting them, but didn't really pay attention to what he was saying, hell I was trying to keep that damn cup of water from spilling or falling off. I had my eyes closed concentrating on maintaining my position. It seemed like forever, before he had each of us balancing a cup of water. "Now hold that position until I removed the cup."

Hell I had already been holding position while he got my friends positioned, how much longer was he expecting us to hold. It was a few minutes and I heard, it sounded like Amy mumble, "Shit."

"Everyone hold position. Amy keeping holding, I'm going to wipe the water that spilled up. Your doing good, you just spilled a small amount. There now, good girl, stay in position."

It seemed like forever, but he finally removed the cups, and told us to stay down but relax.

"Now your going to transition from that position to another position called 'STOOL'.

You will lower your buttocks down on your ankles, your forehead on the floor, palms down on floor even with your head. Get your belly and breast as close to the floor as you can.

"STOOL," he commanded. Tammy, Debra get those big knockers down closer to the floor. That's more like it. Hell it's okay for your tits to rest on the floor," he chuckled loudly. "Now hold position," as he walked over and got a chair and brought it over and placed it beside me. He then sit down and placed his feet on my back, and "sighed," loudly. "Much better," he chuckled again, as he moved his chair over and repeated the same maneuver with the other girls.

He got up and told us we could stand and get a drink, then we would do one more drill and be finished.

While we were getting a drink, Tammy ask, " What the hell was that, are we just suppose to be pieces of furniture?"

"Exactly," snorted Debra, "that's poses a submissive would do for her master, your a table to sit his drink, or stool to put his feet up."

"Really," Tammy ask, as if that was as foreign to her as if told her the moon was cheese.

"Tammy honey, I'll explain it to you when we get back to the dorm. Just get it through your head we are being trained to be sex objects," Debra told her.

"Come on girls one more and we will be done. Come over here in front of this wall and stand with your palms on the wall. Okay, keeping your palms on the wall, keeping moving your feet back until your back is almost parallel with the floor. Your feet should be spread wider than your shoulders. Go on get in position.

Using his rod he directed us until he was happy with our positions and told us to hold. "Now your head should be looking straight down, look where your feet are and see about how far back they are from the wall. Keep your knees locked. This position is simply called "WALL" and if your ever given this command go to the nearest wall and get in position, unless directed otherwise.

"Okay, that's it for today, I really am proud of you girls. Keep up the good work, I'll see you tomorrow," as he walked away.

Needless to say we had a lot to talk about tonight. The question was, how soon before we were expected to perform sexual acts!

Going about our business the next day, everything was fine. We were all scared, nervous, but excited and curious about what we might learn in SEX ED that afternoon.

Alison and Juan were talking quietly as we took our seats. Alison took charge first and had a projector set up when she addressed us.

"Girls this first picture shows you well known erogenous zones on the female, you will find some are the same areas on a male. Breast are one of the classics, they are packed with nerve endings. You can lick, squeeze, bite, spank them, almost anything you think of to stimulate them. Nipples are very sensitive, they can be licked, sucked, twisted, pinched, again many things can be used to arouse the female just using her nipples. Some women have been know to orgasm just from nipple play. Another area is the back and nape of the neck, also the ears, earlobe, these areas can be kissed, licked, blow hot air on them, talk dirty while nibbling on the ear. Lower you have the navel and pubic mound, then the clitoris and vagina. Same things apply. The clit is often referred to as the hot button, and if person uses their mouth, tongue or finger a female can orgasm without vaginal penetration. Also you have the inner thighs and buttocks which are very sensitive.