Nikki's Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra and I rushed back to the front and Max was waiting for us, he was dressed like the guy Charles we saw earlier, sweat pants and white t-shirt, and holding a rod in his hand. He was tapping his foot and looking at his watch, when Amy and Tammy came rushing up.

"Okay, we going to the cafeteria, and just so you know, newbies all set together, meaning all the inmates dressed like you. Your food will already be picked out for you, and the only choice you have is milk or water to drink. Later if you prove yourselves worthy, you will be provided more choices. Any questions?"

The four of did not hesitate to respond, "No sir," Hell, my stomach was growling from lack of food and I was ready to eat anything.

At the cafeteria there were 2 serving areas and Max directed us to the one on the left. I noticed over on the right side girls going thru line selecting items to eat, and they were wearing red, or blue t-shirts. When we reached the serving counter we were handed a tray loaded with a hamburger, fries, baked beans and 3 Oreo cookies, along with packets of mustard, ketchup and mayo like you get at fast food restaurants. I grabbed a pint of milk at the end of the line, and Max was standing there using his rod directing me to a long table.

There were a few other girls at the table, then Debra, Amy and Tammy joined me.

No one was talking, which was fine with me. Hell, I was starving, I dug into my food and ate every single thing on my plate, especially the milk and cookies. Finishing I looked up and Max was smiling at me and pointing to the corners of his mouth. Reaching up to my mouth I felt something wet, and blushed as I picked up a napkin and wiped my mouth and came away with milk, ketchup and cookie crumbs!

"If you ladies are finished take your trays over there, discard your trash and stack your trays on the counter."

When we got back to the dorm he told us, "You have the rest of the evening to unpack, make your beds with the sheets and blanket left on your beds. The basket with your clothes can be used to store your dirty laundry once you have unpacked.

The restrooms and showers are at the back of the dorm and I suggest you shower tonight. Breakfast is served from 7-8 on Saturdays and Sundays. A bell will ring at 6a.m. to wake you, be here lined up in front of my office by 6:45. Any questions."

Everyone answered "No sir."

"Good, see if tomorrow everyone can eat without making a mess," he chuckled, then turned and went in his office.

I had blushed earlier, now my face was beet red. Debra, Amy and Tammy giggled as we marched down the hall to our rooms. It was the first time I had seen Debra smile since I had met her.

Debra and Tammy giggled when Amy stated, "I think our RA has thing for Nikki, did you guys see her blushing when he looked at her?"

"Stop it Amy," I mumbled, "I was blushing because I was embarrassed from having milk and food all over my mouth."

"Yeah right," Debra smiled, "I bet Max was thinking what it would be like with his cum all over your mouth." haha.

Just ignoring them I went in my room and grabbed my tote with bath supplies, and told Debra I was going to take a shower. The bathroom was large, with showers on the left behind a tile wall that held 6 washer basins with mirrors above each. To the right was 6 stalls with toilets that had doors for privacy, thank goodness. The shower area had 6 stalls, but the dividing walls were only about 3 1/2 feet tall.

After showering and with my belly full, I felt much better and returned to my room.

Debra had unpacked and was setting at her desk going through some papers. I had not unpacked so I was standing there wrapped in my towel, when she turned to me and said, "You have to see this, Sex Education, really!" waving the papers at me.

"Hold on," I said, grabbing my backpack and pulling out the papers, " maybe it's like other schools that have Sex Ed." Thinking Debra was over reacting, I sat on the bed and started reading.

The first page gave info of what topics we would learn in Math, Language Art, Social Studies and Science, which all seemed normal to me. Flipping the page I saw what Debra was puzzled about. Under the topic Sex Education, it listed Male Anatomy, Female Anatomy, Sexual Life Styles, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Pain & Pleasure PT Drills and Role Playing.

"What the hell!" I shouted. "There is no way they can get away with this!"

"Like there is anything we can do about it, we're cut off from the outside world," she fumed. "My foster parents were glad to see me shipped off, that's why I'm not required to write home each week," she murmured.

"Well by damn I'm writing my parents, and you can bet your ass my Dad will raise hell about this," I shouted.

About that time Amy and Tammy knocked and came in our room. "We heard the shouting, I guess you guys just read about the Sex Ed information," she said.

"Well I intend to give them a piece of my mind, and I'm writing my parents. I took this deal in order to avoid 10 years in Vandalia, and get my high school diploma and get out of here in 2 years. They can make me bust rocks, scrub floors are whatever, but this like some kind of sex camp!"

"Careful Nikki, my ass still stings from the beating I took," Debra said sadly.

"My step dad and mom could care less," mumbled Amy, "all they care about is where they're getting their next fix."

"My parents are just as bad," Tammy hissed, "they bullied me and were always telling me that they wished I had never been born. The kids at school beat me up and some girls made me perform oral sex on them, then when we were caught they said the drugs they found were mine."

"Listen, it's getting late, we have to have lights out at 10 pm, I need to finish unpacking," as she led Tammy out of the room.

"You better unpack Nikki, and think hard about how you handle this," as she hugged me.

I felt bad for my 3 friends, I had great parents and all I ever did was cause them trouble. It sounded like they had assholes for parents. Surely there was some way to get word to my Dad. In the mean time I needed to unpack.

I didn't sleep much that night, then a loud bell ringing woke me. I was thinking Max seemed like a nice guy, maybe I could talk to him about my concerns, as I dressed for the start of my second day.

Max marched us back to the cafeteria, and again we just had to pick up our trays, that were already filled, with pancakes and link sausage plus a banana. I picked another pint of milk and took a seat, with room for my friends join me. There were already 10 other girls at our table, several I thought I recognized from from the gym yesterday. Two sitting close to us, I figured out were April and Tonya, they were talking softly, almost whispering. I could not tell what they were saying but April seemed nervous. Charles walked up and told them to quit talking and finish their meals. Then Charles went and stood with Max and talked to him.

Debra saw me staring daggers at Max and Charles and whispered, "Nikki, don't do something stupid, just eat your food."

Yawning from lack of sleep, I mumbled, "I'm trying, and I'll wait until I can find out more about this place."

"All right girls it's time to go," Max barked. "Nikki lead the way back, you all should know the way by now. I'll be right behind you. When you get back line up in the lobby."

As we got outside I noticed other "Gray Girls" as I was starting to call our Gray dressed group, lining up with us. So I led the GG's back to Dorm A. After we were lined up in the lobby Max addressed us.

"Some of you are required to write home, I expect those letters on my desk within the next hour. Those that don't need to write a letter, you have a hour of free time.

Report back here at 9 o'clock dressed for PT with Charles. Now move it."

I went to the bathroom to pee first, and ran into April. She was just coming out of one of the stalls as I entered. "Your April, aren't you?" I ask.

"Yes, why?

Sticking out my hand i said, "Hi, I'm Nikki and this is my second day here and wanted to talk to you."

She timidly shook my hand as she told me, "Nice to meet you, what do you want to ask?"

"Well I was looking over the info on classes and had questions about the Sex Ed part of it," as I released her hand.

Scurrying around me she quickly stated, "I... don't think that's a good idea," as she went out the door.

Finishing in the bathroom I returned to my room and found Debra dressed and ready for PT. "I just ran into April and she would not talk to me about the Sex Ed course. She just got nervous and ran out of the bathroom. Something is not right like we thought. I'm writing my Dad."

"Nikki I think your making a mistake, you need more info."

"At least I can tell Dad I've changed my mind and want out of here," I grumbled.

So, I sat down and wrote my letter then sealed it in a envelope. As I headed out to take my letter to Max, Debra told she hoped it wasn't a mistake.

When I got to the lobby Max was talking to Charles and had his back to me. Charles nodded towards me and Max smiled and said, "Come here Nikki and meet Charles, he will be leading you in PT this morning."

I slowly approached, and Max noticed the letter in my hand and reached out for it, as he spoke to Charles, "Charles this is Nikki, she just arrived yesterday."

"I look forward to working with you Nikki," as he grinned at me.

"Charles, I need to speak to Nikki, the girls should be up here shortly," as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his office. His smile had turned upside down.

"Have a seat Nikki," as he sat behind his desk. He glared at me as he torn my letter open.

I gasp loudly saying, "You have no right to open my mail, that's against the law."

"Your wrong Nikki, inmates have no rights, now shut up while I read your letter."

He just shook his head as he read my letter, finally looking at me he growled, "So your unhappy here and want to leave. Your here Nikki and your not going anywhere! Now write a nice letter to your parents and tell them you arrived safely, and everyone here has been nice to you. Short and sweet. In the future never seal your letters in a envelope, just fold it and bring to me unsealed. Understand?"

I was scared but angry and anger won out, "No, I'll just not write to them."

Before I knew what was happening he came around his desk and shoved me face first across his desk, and cuffed my hands behind my back, "We will see about that young lady." Then marched me out of his office with his hand around my neck, and my friends and several other girls were lined up to go with Charles.

Several of them gasp softly, Debra, Amy and Tammy had a look of horror on their faces. He was squeezing my neck so hard all I could do was make squeaking noises and he lead me outside, telling Charles, "Your going to short one today Buddy."

"No problem, good luck with that one," he laughed loudly.

He marched over to the building I entered the first day and into the lobby, then turned left towards Margaret's office. Now I was really frightened, remembering the beating Debra got.

Margaret had her door open and was doing paperwork, when she looked up with an evil grin on her face. "Good morning Max, what do we have here?"

Max started to speak when we all heard a deep voice say, "Here I was expecting a quiet morning, what's the problem here?"

"Sorry Sir," then Max explained what I had done.

The man in the doorway, was wearing a Blue suit and red tie, his hair was dark, and graying at the temples. He was tall and broad in the shoulders, and filled the doorway. I was soon to learn he was Hank Harrison the Warden/Owner of HCF.

Margaret spoke up, "Sir we got from here, I'm fixing to take her to Room #3 and adjust her attitude," she smirked.

In a gravelly voice Hank told them, "Before you do that, let me have her. I just reviewed her file yesterday, maybe I can help the situation. Come with me Nikki."

I hesitated, and he said, " Unless you want to go to Room #3."

With my hands cuffed behind me I followed him across the lobby to his office.

When we got there he got a key and unchained my hands and told me to have a seat.

"Would you like a bottle of water?"

I nodded and took the water and drink about a third of it. My legs were still trembling as I pushed my hair out of my face and finally looked at him.

"I have read your file, it appears your very intelligent, through your school records don't reflected it." Leaning forward with his hands clasp together, he ask me, "What do you want to do with your life Nikki, your track record looks like your headed to hell in a hand basket."

He seemed calm, kind and seriously concerned the way he was talking. "I'm not sure, except I want to get my grades up, and maybe some day have my own business, and travel."

"That's reasonable, and there is no reason you couldn't accomplish that here. I have seen lots of girls come through here, like yourself. Your smart, pretty and seem to have a strong spirit about you. Those three things can take you along way in life. If you use them properly. Hell I've had many contact me after leaving here and thank me for what they learned here."

"You may not like what I'm about to tell you, but you need to hear it. I can't change the fact your here, and here you will stay. Also you should know your parents are in debt up to their eyeballs. You Dad has spent what savings he had, plus borrowed against his home to pay fees, fines, restitution to people you've caused damage, and paying lawyers to keep you out of jail. The report also says he is suspected of embezzling money from the firm he works at to cover expenses. I'm sure you were not aware of that. My brother is the State Attorney General, and I'll be happy to talk to him about not bringing charges against your Dad, and make it possible for him to return any funds he took. If you don't cause any problems going forward, I can see to it your Dad is promoted and gets a significant pay raise."

I was sitting there in shock hearing all this. I knew my parents had spent lots of money because of my reckless behavior. I remembered one night after bailing me out of jail, he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, "Baby, you have got to change, your killing me." At the time sarcastically saying to him, "Sure Pops I'll get right on that." God I was an asshole. I didn't even see or hear Hank approach, until he handed me his handkerchief to wipe the tears running down my face.

"Why don't you sit there and drink your water, I'll be right back," as he quietly left the office.

A few minutes later he returned and sat behind his desk. "I spoke with Max and Margaret, I told them there was no need for Room #3 at this time. I won't promise you will never be sent to Room #3, but that going forward depends on you. At times if you get out of line you will be punished one way or another. Now I want you to do something for me, go back to your room and write the letter Max wanted you to write. Don't you think that would ease your parents mind, after what you have put them through?"

"Yes Sir," I sniffled and tried to hand him his handkerchief.

"Keep it," he smiled. "And Nikki this conversation stays between us. Now you have to be punished, since your fellow inmates saw you acting out, so Max is going to spank you in front of them, but he will only give you 3 licks. Nothing like Margaret would have done. Max is also going to give me daily updates for the next couple weeks on how your doing, and if your progressing favorably I will make those calls to help your Dad. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes Sir, I will try," I blubbered out, still wiping tears as I left his office.

Walking back to the dorm, I realized I had no where to turn. My parents would suffer if I caused problems, and no telling what would happen if I said anything to my friends, and Hank or Margaret found out. I decided I would tell my friends that the Warden intervened and thought it better I be spanked in front of all the GG's, instead of being punished in Room #3.

Returning to the dorm Max was out front on his phone talking to someone, and I heard him say, "Yes Sir, I'll take care of it, she's here now. Sure, no problem," as he hung up.

With a smirk on his face he told me to go in his office and write my letter. The other GG's were still out with Charles doing PT. After I finished the letter he read it, and commented, "Much better, your parents will be glad to hear you arrived safely and making friends with several inmates. When you receive letters from them I will be sure you get them... after I have read them," he grinned.

"Now since you missed out on PT, you and I are going out front, and you can do some PT until they return."

Outside in front of the dorm he had me doing jumping jacks, sit ups, and running in place until I could hardly breathe or stand. I was doing another set of jumping jacks, when the GG's returned along with Charles.

"Welcome back girls," Max said, "if you all would line up here, Nikki is about to receive the rest of her punishment for acting out this morning."

"Get over here Nikki," Max shouted.

I was winded and sweating as I walked over to Max. I could see my friends and the rest of the GG's lined up watching. They too appeared sweaty and tired, and my friends looked like they were frightened for me.

"Now turn around with your back to the inmates Nikki," Max ordered me.

"Now with your legs straight, bent at the waist and pull your shorts and panties down to your knees, if they fall below your knees I'll add extra licks. That's it, spread your legs enough to keep them from falling down."

God this was humiliating, I pulled my shorts and panties down and forced my knees outward to stretch my garments and keep them from falling to the ground. With my hands on my knees bent forward, and my ass sticking out, I felt Max use one hand to rub and squeeze my ass cheeks.

"Now girls," as he rubbed my ass, "I want you to notice how white this ass is and how I'm about to make it red. Nikki, your going to count the licks and thank me for each one. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," I murmured as tears fell from my eyes.

Where he got the ping pong paddle I didn't know, but sure as hell felt it when he came down on my left ass cheek. "SMACK"

"OH... 1.... thank you Sir." Damn that hurt.

"SMACK," he hit my right ass cheek.

"shit...oh," I gritted out, "2... thank you Sir."

"SMACK" this time hitting dead center of my ass, which I'm sure was the hardest blow yet. God was he going to stop or keep going!

"OH GOD," I screamed, "I'm... sorry........ 3.... tha... nk you... Sir," I cried out. I was bawling now trying to keep my panties from falling to the ground. My ass was on fire, my legs were trembling from keeping the panties from falling, and I was having trouble sucking in air.

"Now girls," as he rubbed my red ass, "this is what your asses will look like if you misbehave."

I was still in place as he talked and rubbed my stinging ass, when he told me, "You can pull your clothes back up now Nikki."

With tears and snot running down my face, I gingerly stood and pulled my panties and shorts up. My ass was throbbing, and I couldn't even look at any of the GG's.

"Okay girls, funs over, you have 30 minutes to use the restrooms and get ready for lunch. Move it!, Max shouted.

"Go on to your room Nikki," Max told me, "lunch is in thirty minutes and you still have Orientation at 2 pm."

Debra came in the room after using the restroom, and found me laying face down on the bed. I had pulled my shorts and panties down and was still sniffling, when she told me she would be right back. Soon I felt a cool wet towel spread across my ass. "That should help, the guard that took me down did the same for me and it eased the sting," as she handed me a cold wash cloth for my face. "What else happened, besides the spanking. We were all worried when Max marched you off. We thought for sure Margaret had you in Room #3."