Nikki's Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I couldn't risk telling anyone about my conversation with Hank, so I just said, "Evil Margaret wanted to do that, but the Warden walked up and found out what was going on. He thought it would be better to have Max work me extra hard doing PT, then have me spanked in front of all of you. God Debra that was so awful knowing all the GG's were watching. I don't know how you stood it. That was the first time I've ever been spanked, and to have it done in public!"

"Sorry that happened, but I warned you to be careful," as she patted my back. "Hell I've been spanked so many times I've lost count, but Margaret really let me have it."

She took the towel off my butt, telling me, "Come on and get up, you should put on some clean panties and another pair of shorts. Use a pair of my shorts since I am larger in the rear than you, that should help."

Walking to the cafeteria my ass still stung, but wearing Debra's shorts did help. Getting our trays we moved to our table and when I sat down I could not keep from groaning, causing several GG's to glance my way. Max was watching with a shit eating grin on his face. I hurriedly ate just so I could get my ass off the bench I was sitting on, standing was much easier.

My friends walked back to the dorm with me, and I had to repeat the story I gave Debra. We still had a little while before Orientation, and I used that time to stand or lay on my belly on my bed.

Max marched us over to a large building we had never been in before, it was a two story building, with bold letter's on the building, "ADMINISTRATION". The entrance had a large lobby, and on the left was a elevator, then a wide hallway in the middle leading toward the back. On the left side of the hall was an office, with surprisingly glass walls, with a glass door that had "Accounting" painted on the door. Several females were working at computer stations and a bald fat man in a brown suit was at a desk at the back talking on a phone. On the opposite side of the hall was a similar office only all the glass was cover in blinds, even the door, which had "HR DEPARTMENT".

At the end of the hall on the left was a door 'Ladies' and on the right 'Men's' restrooms. Straight ahead was a set of double doors propped open, with the auditorium beyond. Seating was three sections of seats, with a aisle separating them. It had 5 seats across each section and each was 10 rows deep. The seats were padded in a navy blue fabric, making you feel you were in a nice theater.

Max told us to take the middle section, starting at the front. That put me and my friends on the front row, but I couldn't complain, hell I was getting a padded seat.

My ass still hurt and I was grateful I was not having to sit on a hard surface. There were only 19 GG's so we only filled up 4 rows.

I heard doors closing and looked back, Charles was closing the doors. What the hell, I thought, is it just the 19 of us. I turned quickly around when I heard Margaret's voice. She was standing on the stage in front of us, and behind her was a navy blue curtain hanging from the ceiling to the floor. Several GG's were whispering.

"Okay girls, everyone quiet," as she adjusted a microphone on the podium. "Mr. Harrison the Warden and Owner of HCF will speak to you shortly."

On the left we heard Hank coming on stage from the side, "Thanks Margaret, I got it," as he approached the podium. "Sorry girls, I'm a minute late, you all know how we hate people being late," he laughed. "I was in a meeting with the HR department and let the time slip up on me. "But, he smiled, "I'm going to make it up you for being late I promise," holding up his fingers, "Scouts Honor."

"Now this is the first time I have met this group, usually I meet with each group when they arrive, but I have had to be out of town a couple of weeks. I'm sure Margaret did a fine job standing in for me, but I wanted all of you to meet me, and see I'm not the devil, as some call me, see" pulling his wavy hair back, "no horns."

He got a few chuckles from several of the GG's. I was reserving judgement.

"I just want to welcome each of you to HCF. We hope to make each of you a more rounded individual, broaden your knowledge of the world, and see to it that you each earn a high school diploma. AS some of you already know from personal experience, we do discipline those individuals that fail to obey the rules. Your all here now because you failed to obey the rules of society. Here you can earn rewards for hard work, if you take advantage of the opportunities we offer.

As I told one of your group the other day, I've had girls that contacted me after leaving here, thanking me for what they learned here, and are now leading comfortable, and profitable lives. I would like nothing less than that for each of you.

All I ask is that you keep a positive attitude, and give our system a chance to work."

" Now, I going make it up to you for being late as I promised." Leaning forward like he was conspiring with us he winked, "I'm probably going to get an ear full from my staff for doing this, but what the hell I'm the boss," he laughed

Standing up straight behind the podium he announced, "I have never done this before, but I'm instructing Max and Charles to take this group to the RECREACTION BUILDING for the rest of the afternoon, until dinner time. AND to do it again tomorrow afternoon between lunch and dinner. That area is off limits to everyone except our best inmates. You can each have a soft drink and snack of your choice this afternoon and tomorrow while your having some fun," he smiled.

That earned him a round of cheers from many of our group, even my friends, so I clapped my hands to keep from being awkward.

"You girls go enjoy yourselves," waving as he left the stage.

The Recreation building was enormous, it had 6 bowling lanes, an area with couches facing several TV's with Nintendo and PlayStation game systems, four Skee-Ball Arcade machines, 4 Ping Pong Tables, 4 Pool Tables and 6 Pinball machines. Another area had a shelf full of games, such as Chess, Backgammon, Checkers, UNO cards, Monopoly, Scrabble, and tables and chairs for that purpose. On the far side was a refreshment area where you could get sodas, candy bars, popcorn, ice cream cones, various chips, even hot dogs or corndogs. Plus it had several restaurant style booths to sit and enjoy your snacks. Two of the BG's wearing aprons were in charge of the refreshment area.

All 19 of the GG's were excited, hell even I was impressed. There were about a dozen RG's and BG's playing various games. Amy and Tammy headed for the Pinball machines giggling and excited, and Debra and I headed to the refreshment area.

Walking up to the counter one of the BG's spoke to us, "Welcome to the Rec Center, we were told your allowed one drink and a snack, what will you have?"

Debra quickly told her she wanted a Snickers candy bar, and I got a Vanilla ice cream cone. When she served us I said, "Thanks, do you work here all the time?"

She laughed, "No, we rotate and today was my turn, and by 'we' I mean us BG's."

"Oh, so the RG's don't help?" I ask.

"They have other things they work at, hopefully soon I'll get my red shirt," she smiled.

"My names Nikki," sticking out my hand, "it's nice to meet you."

She shook my hand, "I'm Anna, and she's Cathy," pointing to the other BG working behind the counter.

"Anna, this just my second day here and..... I don't know how to say this... but this all seems strange too me. I was looking through the info on classes and.."

Interrupting me she said, "Hey, I know what your asking, hell I was just like you my first few days here. But, now I couldn't be happier. My life was shit before I was sent here, and now I see a future for myself. I'm not really suppose to talking about this with newbies, but just go with the flow, you might be surprised. Okay?"

"Yeah thanks Anna, guess I'll see you around, again thanks for the ice cream.'

When I got to the booth where Debra was finishing her candy bar she ask, " You learn anything from your new friend"

"I wouldn't call her a friend but her names Anna and the other girl is Cathy. I didn't get any real info, except Anna says she happy here," I sighed sadly. "How in the hell is she happy here?"

"Listen, just be careful who you talk too. Now lets go bowl a game, it's one of my favorite things."

"Okay, just let me finish this cone before it melts. No telling how long before I get another," I laughed.

Hank kept his word, after lunch Sunday we spent the afternoon at the REC CENTER. Amy want us to play Ping Pong, but I said hell no. I had no desire to be around fucking Ping Pong paddles! So we bowled a game, then played Skee-Ball and played on the pinball machines. Later the four of us went to get refreshments, a different BG was working today. After we got our drinks and snacks, I made an excuse to go up to the counter, I wanted to meet the BG working today.

"Hey, I know we have had our limit on drinks and snacks today," I laughed, "but I was wondering if Anna was around. I'm Nikki by the way."

"Hi, I'm Megan, no she was suppose to work with me today, but our RA ask her to work with him this afternoon. Can I help you with something?"

"Well, this is just my third day here, and I'm just curious about the classes we're scheduled to start attending tomorrow."

"The first few weeks your just learning the basics, so you shouldn't have any problems. I regretfully was resistant to some of the training and got in real trouble, which I'm sorry. Now I really like it here, and I'm looking forward to getting my red shirt." My hand was laying on the counter, and she patted the top of my hand saying, "A beautiful girl like you could really do well here, if you try."

Thanks Megan, by the way yesterday there were several RG's here, but today I don't see any."

Oh, well, many times they spend the day off campus on Sundays, and a few times they spent the weekend off campus. That's why I'm looking forward to getting my red shirt," she grinned.

"Guess I'll see you later, thanks for talking to me," as I waved bye to her.

My first class on Monday was at 8 am, in a building close to the Registration Building. It was a 2 story building, but all of the GG's classes were on the first floor.

A sign by the stairs said "RG's & BG's ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT."

Language Arts was my first class, and it seemed that was the case for my three friends. Our teacher Alison explained that our class was made up of four groups, and at 9, 10 & 11 o'clock each group would rotate through the classes. We would have lunch at noon, then report to the SEX ED classroom at 1:30 pm. Meaning we only had four in our group, because Judge Nichols had canceled one girl from coming here and sent her on to Vandalia. Making me wonder if I would have been better off had I been sent there.

"This class," Alison the teacher explained, " will cover reading, writing, speaking, listening, and viewing. Also you will take a test this morning so I can evaluate your level of knowledge, so I can best decide how to help each of you pass. Finally it dawned on me, Alison was the person that booked us in the CIU.

After taking the test and turning in our papers, she handed out a list of vocabulary words. "This will be your homework assignment for our next class. Learn to spell each word and learn it's meaning. There will be a spelling test on them, and a multiple choice quiz on their meaning."

At 9 we moved to the math class and met Cliff our teacher. He also gave us a quiz to determine our level in math skills. I almost laughed when he handed out homework, it was several pages to work math problems, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Later I learned it's wasn't funny. Hell even my friends had problems with some it.

At 10 we met Martha our Social Studies teacher. She was an older lady, but absolutely beautiful. She was 5'4" with blond hair and blue eyes, and had an hourglass figure. She didn't bother with any quiz to test our knowledge, saying we would start with basic civics lessons. Your homework is to read the first chapter about the three branches of Government and be prepared to take a test on it our next class.

At 11 we met Juan our Science teacher. He was a hottie, with black hair, brown eyes and stood 5'11". I learned later he was born in America, his mother Mexican and his father Caucasian American, and he had a light skin tone. He had a deep voice and a smile that could curl a girls toes. Damn, he was handsome. Maybe this class won't be so bad I thought, he was certainly easy on the eyes.

"The first section we will start on is Biology, dealing with human biology. Read the first two chapters and be ready for a quiz next class.

When we broke for lunch I over heard several GG's complaining about all the homework, and a few mention Juan's name but couldn't make out what they were saying. I imagined they were like me, thinking he was sexy as hell, I even heard one girl say she wouldn't mind cuddling up with Alison, then giggle.

My three friends were being quiet until we got our food and sat down. Amy said she would never pass the math or science classes, but could hopefully get a passing grade in ELA and Social Studies.... maybe. Tammy was being quiet and just nibbling at her food with a worried look on her face. I glanced at Debra and she just grinned at me.

"What are you grinning about?" I ask her.

Taking another drink of water, "Did you hear anything Juan said in class?" She was grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"Of course I heard him," blushing as I took a bite of spaghetti.

"Well if I had been setting closer, I would have pushed your tongue back in your mouth," she laughed. "Hell girl, you were sitting there like a dog in heat panting."

"Was not!" With a red face I mumbled, "He is gorgeous.... but I heard every word he said." Then stuffed my face with more spaghetti.

All three of my friends giggled. I got up and dumped my tray and headed to the dorm. When they caught up with me, I stopped and turned on them.

"All right, I thought he was sexy as all get out, and you can't tell me you didn't think the same thing."

"Of course we thought he was a dream boat," Debra grinned, "I would jump his bones." "Hell if it helped pass his damn class I'd do him in a minute," she laughed.

"Well, for your info, I think that's the goal of this place... to turn us all into sluts and sex toys!" Then stomped off to my room with them behind me.

When Debra came in she said, "Sorry I didn't mean to piss you off. I don't know what they have planned for us, but I'm sure it involves sex. Hell I'm no virgin, but I don't like the idea of being forced to fuck. I had enough of that before I got here!"

"I'm so sorry Debra, I had no idea. And I'm not pissed at you. I've never had... you know... intercourse. I gave a few boys blow jobs or hand jobs, but that's the extent of my sexual experiences."

"Hey, we got each others backs, we will deal with whatever happens." as she hugged me.

Amy came and remind us it was time to go to the SEX ED classes.

The Sex Ed class was made up of all 19 GG's, with Alison as the instructor. She was stacking books on her desk when we entered the room.

"Okay, girls take your seats, you'll notice a Sex Ed pamphlet on your desk, look it over and we will talk about it in a few minutes." as she continued to unpack books.

Clapping her hands to get our attention, "The purpose of the pamphlet is to give you an idea of how difficult it's been in the U.S., to get Sex Ed in public schools. Religious groups and conservatives have fought tooth and nails to keep it out of classrooms. Abstinence is the only thing they want taught in schools, and they are too damn hard headed to understand that's only led to a increase in STIs and unwanted pregnancies. Here your going to learn everything there is to know about sex and the human body. And I mean everything!"

"The books I will pass out is 'Female Anatomy', in order to learn about sex you need to know about your body. Don't get your panties in a wad," she grinned, "the next textbook will be 'Male Anatomy,' which Juan will covering with you."

"This week I have you, and we will cover 'Female Anatomy' then next week Juan will cover the 'Male Anatomy. For homework read the first 2 chapters and be prepared to discuss the material. From 3 pm until 5 pm you will be in groups and work on drills in the gym."

"With that said, your girls on the front row come up and pass out the textbooks. Then you can spend the rest of class and start reading your assignment."

At 3 pm we went to the gym and Charles was there along with RA's Max, Ray, and Jason. Charles was obviously the head trainer, he assign each of the RA's 5 GG's to work with and he took me and my 3 friends.

Charles had us line up, and first had us do some calisthenics to loosen up from sitting in class all day. He had us stretching our necks, arms and shoulders, back, hips, abs and hamstrings.

"That's enough ladies," pointing to a line on the floor, "line up here for me. When I say Attention I want you to stand straight, your feet shoulder width apart, your hands clasped behind your backs, and shoulders back, eyes straight ahead. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," we all barked out.

"Okay then, ATTENTION."

We all snapped too, then he walked around us, using his wooden rod directing us to position our feet, or shoulders better. Shaking his head he growled, "Nikki, step out here in front of them, facing sideways to them."

Taking my shoulders and placing me exactly where he wanted me he said, "I believe this absolutely the worse bunch I've ever dealt with. I want the three of you to watch and listen. Nikki stand at attention now."

Nervously I got in what I thought was position, then I felt his rod tap my feet, so I moved them wider. "NO NO NO. Your feet were at the right width, but you were standing pigeon toed. Your toes should be facing forward. Try it again.

"Your hands," grabbing hold of mine, " should be where you grasp left wrist with your right hand and placed right at the top of your ass, not on your ass," as he placed them correctly.

"Stretch your spine and make yourself as tall as you can, suck in your gut, that's better. Now get your damn shoulders back, further, more, that's better. I want you to your tits thrust out."

"Come on Nikki, work with me here. Stretch your neck, stand tall, be proud of your height. Now stare straight ahead. Regardless of what's going on around you continue looking forward. For all intents and purpose your a damn statue."

"Now that is what I'm talking about. Don't move, stay in position until I release you.

"Do you three see what I'm talking about," talking to my friends.

They started to respond with a "Yes..."

When he cut them off, "Don't talk, show me."

I couldn't keep myself from cutting my eyes to the right to see what my friends were doing and trying to stay in position.

"Smack" he hit my ass with his rod, "Did I release you Nikki?"

"Sorry... Sir," I choked out, my ass stinging! I immediately resumed my position eyes straight ahead.

I didn't dare look again, but I could hear him barking instructions at them.

"Back in line Nikki. Now everyone ATTENTION."

We all snapped too, and he walked around us. He had to correct a couple of them, but I couldn't see, staring straight ahead.

"Don't move, just listen. I suggest you work together in your free time and practice this drill. We have 15 minutes left today.... and your going to stand here at Attention until then. If you don't..... your going to be sorry. Then he walked off.

Shit my ass was still stinging, even though it wasn't near as hard as the blow Max gave me with the paddle. But somehow we all maintained our position until Charles came over and released us.