Nikki's Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Areas you might not think about that are erogenous areas are the perineum, the space between the anus and vagina. Also the area around and in the anus. You will learn more about these areas as you progress in this class. Now I am going to turn you over to Juan to cover the male body."

"Thank you Alison, now the next picture is of a male. Notice many erogenous zones are the same on the male as the female. But the main erogenous zone for men is the penis, especially the head of the penis and frenulum, which is a band of skin that runs from the bottom of the head of the penis or foreskin to the shaft of the penis. Next the scrotum, which is the skin around the testicles, this area is very sensitive. Stimulation of these areas, especially the head of the penis leads to orgasm."

"Another area, on both women and men is an area most never think of, the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum, or on the female between the anus and vagina. Remember, all the areas we have discussed can be stimulated various ways. We discuss mouth, tongue, fingers, but you could use feathers, a rough cloth, sex toys, ice cubes, candles, there are endless possibilities."

"Just remember, foreplay is an important part of arousal. It allows the females vagina to self lubricate preparing it for penetration. Alison and I are now going to pass out a packet of info to you that covers different sexual positions, and info on various life styles of sexually active people. Be sure and talk to me or Alison if you have any questions, we would be more than happy to talk with you individually if we can help you in any way," as he smiled at us.

Handing out the packets Alison said, "Juan is correct, we are here to help you understand that sex is a very important part, in being a more rounded happy individual. I can assure you," she grinned, "sex is a vert important part of my life. So please study this information, and we will cover other topics in the future."

Charles worked us hard during drills, but thank God there were no new drills. He said we were going to work on the drills we knew, until we had them down perfect and would obey and respond without even thinking. He seemed to really key in on Tammy, constantly using his hands to touch her and adjust her positions.

When we were finished, he told Tammy he thought she should stay for some individual attention. "That way I can focus solely on you without distractions. The rest of you can go, Tammy will be back at the dorm later. Don't worry, I've ordered pizza, so she will eat here with me," he smiled.

The three of us went and ate, then went to the dorm and worked together on homework. Amy was worried about Tammy and finally said, "I don't understand why he was so hard on Tammy, I thought she was doing everything as good as the rest of us," she frowned.

"Yeah," murmured Debra, " makes you wonder what kind of training he's doing with her, it's after 8 o'clock and it's over 3 hours and she is still not back."

"Well let's wait and see," I mumbled, "maybe she will be back soon. Let's get this homework done right now."

We finish our work and were discussing the Sex Ed material, when Tammy came in at 8:45 pm.

"I figured you all were in here when I saw my room was empty," she sighed as she lay back on my bed.

"What the hell Tam, you been practicing drills all this time," Amy ask.

"Come on spill Tam," Debra said, "it wasn't just drills was it?"

"Did he hurt you Tammy," I fearfully ask?

Tammy finally sit up and scooted back and leaned against the wall. Then surprised us all when she looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. "No," she said softly, "he didn't hurt me exactly, but I now know for certain what a orgasm is."

"Tammy, damn you I have been worried silly, you tel me he didn't rape you," Amy declared?

I reached over and patted Tammy's leg, "Just tell us what happened."

"God I don't know where to start," Tammy stammered. "After all you left, he worked on a few of our drills, but then they delivered the pizza and we went in his office and ate. We talked about my classes. He ask me about the Sex Ed class and wanted to know if we had discussed female erogenous zones. All I could say was I kind of understood, then he dropped the subject, and we finished eating."

"Then he said he wanted to show me something, and took my hand and led over to the door that leads into the hall where Room #3 is located. He could tell I was scared to death, and he told me not to be scared and put his arm around me. He promised we were not going to Room #3, then led me in Room #7."

"What the hell is Room #7," Amy ask?

"Well there was a bed against the back wall, and some other pieces of furniture I didn't recognize. There was even a mirrored ceiling above the bed!"

"Damn Tam, did he force you to have sex or threaten you" Amy ask?

"Yes... and no," Tammy said, "let me try explain. He took me over next to the bed and had me stand at "ATTENTION" with my back to him. He said I needed to do better displaying my tits, and reached around and cupped both my breast in his hands. I got a little scared, but then he started squeezing my breast and used his thumbs to rub my nipples. Then I felt his.. you know thing... pushing against my hands. Before I knew it, he released my right breast and place his hand over my crotch and whispered in my ear, asking if I knew what this is, as he rubbed his hand up and down my crotch. He said answer me Tam, what's it called and I mumbled vagina. He told me technically yes, but people call it a pussy or cunt. Then made me say it, while he took my hand and placed it on his hard penis. When he ask and I said penis, he no it's a cock, and made me say it. As he had me rub his cock he undid my shorts and put his hand over my panty covered pussy, and started rubbing my vulva. I gasp loudly when he shoved my panties inside my vagina, and I couldn't help myself I was humping his finger and getting wet."

Everyone was watching Amy in awe, but I noticed as she talked she had moved one of hands down and was cupping her pussy. Her mind was definitely somewhere else, instead of here in this room. She was reliving it all in her mind!

"Next thing I realized my shorts and panties were down around my ankles and he was really fingering me and rubbing my clit. I remember moaning and calling his name, then it was like my body exploded and I must have squeezed his cock hard, because he groaning in my ear! If he had not been holding me by my breast and pussy I would have fallen down. I remember him leaning forward and I could see him stick his wet fingers in his mouth and lick them clean, then he stuck his finger in me again, and held his wet finger in front of my face and had me lick them clean.

While I was licking his finger, he said I had a sweet pussy and he wanted to taste me more."

"I was so exhausted and had wetness running down my legs, I did not resist when he finished undressing me. He laid me on the bed and used his hands spread me wide, and then I felt his tongue lick me from the bottom of my pussy up to my clit. I know I scream his name, as he continued to lick and suck my pussy, my clit, then started tongue fucking me! I must have passed out screaming, because when I opened my eyes he was undressed and licking, biting and chewing on my nipples. I looked up at the mirrored ceiling, it was like an out of body experience. Then he moved up and kissed me, I could taste myself as his tongue pushed into my mouth, and I felt his hard cock at my entrance. That's when he started nibbling on my neck and earlobe and whispered to me that he could make me feel really good if I wanted his cock in me. Hell I was already humping his cock, when he told me I could only have his cock inside me if I ask."

"I just nodded yes, but licked the inside of my ear telling me I had to tell him. I finally told him yes, and he took one of my hands and put it on his cock and told if I wanted it, too put inside my pussy. So I did, I lined his cock up and pulled it inside my entrance, then he pushed all the way inside making me scream his name again. In the mirrored ceiling I could see his ass moving slowly up and down as he pumped inside me. I automatically wrapped my legs around him, and he sped up, and I was feeling his balls hit my ass when he bottomed out. Suddenly my whole body shook and trembled, it felt like.... fireworks going off. Then I felt his cock spasm, as he held himself deep inside me, as he growled and spurted several times inside me. I must have passed out again.. I woke later, with him using a wet wash cloth cleaning me up."

"Did he force me, in a way I guess.... but I pulled his cock inside me, and... I can't complain really. I had several mind blowing orgasms!"

I just listened to her, shocked, confused, this was shy Tammy, that seemed now like she was ecstatic over her experience. She appeared to be okay, and she said she wasn't beaten. Amy and Debra were astounded as I was.

"Hey, I'm glad your okay, but Tammy you have homework you need to complete for tomorrow, if you like you can copy mine tonight," I told her.

"Yeah," Amy said, "let's go to our room and let you get started, it's already 9:20 pm."

After they left Debra just commented, "See, I was right, the drills, Sex Ed classes is all to prepare us to become sex toys for them. Are you prepared for that?"

"What choice do I or any of us have," I mumbled, "I have to also keep in mind my parents," I knew I messed up saying that, because I'd never told anyone about the talk I had with Hank.

"What do you mean your parents," she questioned me with a concerned look?

I finally told her about the talk with Hank and that my Dad could get in serious trouble if I caused problems. When I finished telling her I made her promise she would not tell anyone, for fear that Hank would find out.

"I promise, Nikki," as she hugged me, "but I really don't think it would matter. It's just another way to coerce you to accept what was going to happen anyway."

The next few days we continued our regular schedules. During drills, Charles kept working us until I believe I could respond to the commands in my sleep. He didn't seem to give Tammy any special attention, but bragged on all of us.

After dinner, Max called me in his office at the dorm. He had another letter from my parents, opened of course! He made me read there in his office, which never did before. It appeared my parents were still having financial problems, because he mentioned he was still looking for part time work. After I finished reading it he told that Friday after lunch, Alison was going to pick me at the dorm.

"Why," I questioned.

"Nikki just be back here at the dorm at 1 pm, she will explain everything to you then. And don't be late," as he motioned for me to leave.

On shaky legs I went to my room, knowing I was probably going to have to have sex. Sex with Alison, I wondered, hell I had never been sexually interested in females. I used my mouth with boys to avoid intercourse. I sort of enjoyed giving the blow jobs, watching the boys gasp and groan as they came. Whenever I could tell they were about to come I would remove my mouth and jack them off and watched squirt their load on the ground or in a tissue.

Friday at noon I would find out my fate.

END OF CAPTER ONE