All Comments on 'Nine Months Ago'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Tell J K Rowling that people should make up their own sequel.

This was a decent story but I just can't see any situation where someone who loved another person for years could resist reading their excuses or taking their phone calls. I think anybody would want to know why it happened just for their own sanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rubbish. What person doesn't report a rape. If she can hide that she can turn her emotions off and on. There would always be a problem and the last act just reinforces it. No reason to feel guilty for a very understandable response. She's made no effort to understand her husbands issues - its all about her and on her terms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Vile racist shit and your editor sucks. You couldn't even spell the wife's name right twice in a row.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Difficult story. She was raped and hid it. There was no counseling, no discussions, and he was hit in the face with a baby of the wrong color. They both made major errors and destroyed their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey idiot your story is trash no wonder you didn't even bother writing sequels, the woman got gang raped and she didn't bother telling her husband and even got pregnant, didn't chose adoption so they can move on cause I don't know anyone who accept a child from a rapist, and she played THE FUCKING Victim because the man acted like a normal man should when he found out his wife had a baby with a different man and with a different race from them nonetheless. Don't bother writing open ending stories with such a garbage concept dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really doubt she was raped. He's better without her and her baby.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit. As soon as I read rape, I ctrl+f looking for the word 'police' and 'report'. Found none, so I skimmed it to the end.

Of course it's another blame the husband bullshit. Husband was there for months after wife was raped, then she's angry that he wasn't there when she needed him. How can he be blamed for being angry and not communicating with her after that experience. Besides, she didn't trust him enough to communicate with him about the rape even after the rapists were caught for months.

He should be relieved he's not married to her anymore. One might think she really did cheats, and just string him for the months after the birth so she can then blame him for their divorce.

tangoperutangoperualmost 3 years ago

Translation: "My black lover just got divorced, I will live with him. Bye, sucker!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A woman conceals from her husband a violent and brutal crime where she KNOWS it may be possible that a rape baby may result.

Her family becons him but does not meet him in the lobby or waiting room to give hime some warning - no they let the sandbag fall, right between the eyes.

FINALLY SHE GETS THE NERVE TO TELL HIM ABOUT THIS CRIME - HE DOES HIS BEST TO RECTIFY WHAT WAS THE RESULT OF WITHELD INFORMATION AND THE BITCH SAYS SHE'S THE VICTIM?!?!

FUCK HER!!

One STAR cause you can't score a zero or negative.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

So I went and read this author's other stories and concluded that he likes to wimp out the husbands and likes the wives to be selfish and insensitive to their husbands.

In this story, the husband doesn't want to be a cuckold and raise someone else's child so the author plot the story so that the husband can be blamed at the end.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Fucking horrible. It's hard to believe that she was mad at him when she should have come clean from the start. Find a new woman. Fuck her. Move on with your life.

Yeah I knw it's only fiction but it pissed me off anyway.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

What a pathetic cuck

.

Oh honey I couldnt go to the cops and tell them I was raped, if I did my rapists would have given me video evidence of the crime thereby ensuring their conviction - and I could NOT have proof of my rape make a slam dunk conviction of my rapists; because . . . . reasons

.

Thats why just a short 45 minutes after being violated by several men for several hours in the front of a grocery store parking lot just feet from the door where hundreds of people passed by rocking van and no one called the cops on the four people having sex in public for hours on end, I was able to shower and pretend it never happened

.

And then once it came out how dare you not know I was raped, even though I never told you or anyone else until the moment I told you

.

.

.

She wasnt raped, she cheated, now that she suckered the cuck into acing like a father for a few weeks he is on the hook for child support for the next 26 years, 18 years of minor support, + 4 years of college support, + up to 4 more years of heath insurance support.

.

Stupid stupid cuck

.

That . . . or the author is a moron who cant be bothered to notice the massive plot holes in their story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck I did not know we have these sort of cucks too...

She got raped by three men...she did not tell her husband( if that is not a betrayal what is?)

She got pregnant she did not even think it mattered to check if it was her husbands...again a betrayal!

This author seems to be a crappy sort of wimp who writes with an RAAC in mind!! I will give thisnputrid tale of sublime wimpy ness a miserly 1 as there is nothing lower to give!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
What an epic train wreck!

Make up your mind if the wife's name is Stephanie or Stephany. Then get a smarter husband. His wife gets gang raped and he is never aware of that fact? Why didn't his wife go to the police? Why didn't his wife tell him? Why doesn't his wife give the baby up for adoption? Why would he believe a WORD she says? Why would he feel bad for even a second about the way he treated her given the way she lied to him? Take the divorce papers, give her as little as possible, make sure the baby's birth certificate doesn't have his name on it and make sure she takes back her maiden name. Move on with his life and be thrilled that he dodged a bullet. Stephanie or Stephany is bat-shit-crazy. Badly written story. It flows poorly, there are a ton of mistakes in grammar and the logic in it is ridiculous.

1 star

devtekdevtekalmost 3 years ago

There was no rape. The bastard son was clearly born of a consensual relationship, and the news of the three guys arrested was a perfect way of hiding the betrayal.

Maybe Stephany is undergoing a great deal of guilt, or maybe she wants to be free to go back to her lover, and have Jessica grow alongside her real father.

Either way, Andrew should go ahead and rebuild a life.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREalmost 3 years ago

I read and re-read this story more than 3 times and I still can't see any logic in it.

#1 Any red-blooded male would've reacted the same way as the husband and wouldn't hear anything from her. Why are you making him look like the bad guy?

#2 After that incident at the hospital and the fact that their parents would've talked to her to tell them the truth, don't you think that a piece of information THAT TRAUMATIZING should be told in person?! Either the mother and especially the Father, who should be the one to go to him and tell him that? But nope, they're an afterthought so that the story can move forward with a dramatic reveal at the end that felt cheap and unrewarding.

#3 So for it to be there a story to follow, the plausible deniability for the child to be his is that she has to be mixed with black. Seriously?!

In all honesty, you didn't think through when submitting this. you didn't ask yourself( or you knew that by doing so, there wouldn't be a story to post in LW) how would the actors with such info do, especially the ones closer to said info? After one unfavorable answer from the husband to the mother and, and then more than 2 attempts to reach him, they (the father) would've taken their asses to see the guy and tell him what's up.

. . .And a mixed child with black as a trope, in 2021, seriously?!

This wasn't thought through and through. 1* star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"When they had finished with me they showed me some of the pictures and videos they had taken and told me they would send them to you if I told anyone what they had done to me. When they told me our address I knew I had to keep quiet about it." This is such bullshit. She shouldn't need to be blackmailed not to have him find out. She should have told him and the police, immediately. End of Story. Anything else is a betrayal. Adios bitch. 1* for the stupid, unwarranted RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, the rape wasn't brutal so I guess its ok...wtf? She never told him she was raped so what did she expect him to think? Sorry, but this was just stupid...

Loklie

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

She had 9 months to tell him. Good she is gone.

KusunaKusunaalmost 3 years ago

Ok, so he's a bad guy because he was upset with different baby, yet he gave her chance to live back together. She, on the other hand, hide the rape, basically lied to him, and she's a victim because he didn't want to listen to her. When she, again, didn't said anything earlier. I'm sorry but he should not feel guilty one bit.

Good story, but ending is simply wrong.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
Fuck her and her attitude

She HID the fact that she was raped for almost a year. There is still no concrete proof she was raped, just her claim and a supposed news report about three black rapists being caught with another woman. She could have been ready to explain the situation before he even arrived at the hospital, knowing she just gave birth to undeniable evidence she had been impregnated by another man. She could have had her father or mother tell him when they first called.

But no, it's all his fault for not being "understanding". So to score some revenge, she accepts him back so she can divorce HIM on HER terms. So now she can have all the fun of being a single mom to a child born of a despicable act (SUPPOSEDLY) and he can find a woman that can give him love, a child of his own blood, and that might not be as mentally fucked in the head as his soon to be ex. Pitiful and well deserving of a one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

so let me get this right, She got gangraped. And said nothing, she had a mixed race baby, and said nothing. Then has the balls to mad at him over his reaction. Get the fuck out of here! Fuck her, her mom, her dad and anyone else that would believe that she had Stockholm SYD. That syndrome, is after spending long periods of time with your captor. You get gangraped in a van by (of course the terrible black man) 3 men, over 3 hours. But the thing I would really find hard to believe, they were trying to have a baby, and you got pregnant afterwards and said nothing. Please get the fuck out of here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure rubbish it is always the guys fault when he was lied to from the get go, not condoning rape but she had no faith and trust in her husband and now the writer makes him the asshole in the story...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty idiotic .... A woman is abducted and gang raped in a parking lot , but never reports it ...

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Dark & Disturbing.

She ought to have terminated the pregnancy in the first ace to avoid further issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good riddance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She probably had sex with a different black guy and lied about the 3 guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nonsense

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

I gave this a 5, I have only done that 3 or 4 times before as I reserve it for something very special. This is not sexy, what little reference there is to sex is peripheral and slight. But it is such a compelling human story and strikes right at the heart of one of my pet peeves which is the aggrieved spouse refusing to even read attempted messages. His blind stupidity, so common in Lit.com stories, caused him to lose the one he loved. She is better off without him. A wonderful effort for only your 3rd story. I am going to Follow you and hope for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He despised himself? She.couldn't forgive him? She was the one who didn't confess to her husband what happened, even knowing she could transmit a nasty STD to him! Just one reason for her leaving: she became addicted to black cock! Nasty story putting the blame on him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jessica never loved her husband or trusted him or thought of anyone other than herself. no sharing whatsoever. poor deluded chap.

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 3 years ago

Yuck.

This one just doesn't compute. You pulled one of the most hateful and disgusting twists that is cliche in the Loving Wives genre at this site by openly blaming the man for the breakup/divorce. Its not even new or exiting and I honestly can't think of any person who would find it emotionally cathartic.

Worse, it never makes sense and in this case makes less than normal. You have the man run home to discover his wife gave birth to a bi-racial baby and that he had no warning. So naturally he avoids her while trying to separate since at the time in his mind she had to have cheated. That is all perfectly understandable and easy to relate to.

But then its revealed that his wife was gang raped? for hours? and never reported it? and never showed signs of having been restrained? and never had any open emotional wounds? Sorry, not only does that not make sense, it openly mocks 99.9999999% of reality. Rape traumatizes its victims. Here you blew it off as if the wife never needed emotional support or any physical recovery, but did get pregnant due to the gang rape. But her husband later leaving her causes her to stop eating and wither away like a snail covered in salt.

I've read more realistic tales in comic books. This one just lacks any real logic in its need to pull off a twist ending that has no emotional payoff.

Just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry i think i will throw up !

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

There used to be something called the "one drop rule," that if a person had just "one drop" of black blood, he was black. In the 19th and early 20th century, Stephany's baby would have been black.

But in the 21st century, the baby would have been biracial. As frequently as the formulation "black baby" was used, I had to wonder: was this an attempt to convey racism on the part of the main character, or is it the author's?

There will be comments about why wasn't the rape reported, or why didn't Stephany get an abortion of use Plan B, but let's face facts: many, and perhaps most, rapes are never reported to the police, and men just don't really understand why that is. Many women do their very best just to put it out of their minds, and men just don't quite understand it, and never will.

But Stephany is written as being so calm about it that her husband never suspected that anything was wrong; a woman that calm could have done something to prepare for the potential shock. She could have gotten a prenatal DNA test done, without her husband ever knowing, and been armed with the results beforehand, to have prepared him. Such a test could have been used as evidence in the trial for the men accused of the other rape, increasing the likelihood of conviction, and a longer sentence. A rape victim who was as calm as Stephany should have been able to do that.

Final point: when his attorney said that there'd be no child support, in which state would that be? They were legally married, and in the absence of a designated father, the state's interest is in seeing to it that the baby has a legal father, who will be responsible for child support. Thousands of men have had this happen to them, having to pay support for his wife's boyfriend's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t understand how the MC can be clueless about his wife being gang raped. There would be both definite physical and mental signs. That and the repeated use of “black” ruined it for me. Yeah, we get the baby is a different race than the father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rape is a terrible thing to happen to anyone, and a child conceived that way is innocent but to wait until after giving birth to the rapist’s child to tell your husband you were gang raped is a betrayal of trust in your spouse.

Andrew’s initial reaction was appropriate given she had the full pregnancy to tell him she was rapped. Since her behavior around him never changed after the rape there would always doubt that she was telling the truth. For Andrew to have a complete change of heart within minutes of hearing her story is too hard to believe even in fiction.

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 3 years ago

Navel gazing crap. Prove it was a rape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like the other stories, the author is TROLLING for comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She fails to report the rape fails to tell him, fails him every step of the way. He looks past it suffering because of love and he's the bad guy. No way, 6 years later he's a widow single father she will be back begging. Or she wasn't rape there only her word about it.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

I call BS. Either he was the most insensitive husband in the world or she was am Oscar worthy actress, if he didn't notice something off with his wife after her alleged gang rape.

.

Adding the "not brutal" bit to the rape description was an odd qualifier. It almost hints that her afternoon in the van was not altogether unpleasant. In fact, her ability to hide the trauma of gang rape so well suggests strongly that the conception was consensual.

.

The wife's eventual rejection of her spouse could have been as much about their lackluster set life as the stated reason. Just too much about this story doesn't fit for it to work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible story !!

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Please don’t do a sequel...this was more than enough thank you.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

..... "When they had finished with me they showed me some of the pictures and videos they had taken and told me they would send them to you if I told anyone what they had done to me. When they told me our address I knew I had to keep quiet about it. " In the 21th century, does this stupid slut believe such nonsense? She hid the rape from her husband for 9 months and never thought he had a right to know? And then does this slut have the nerve to give him the divorce papers because she thinks the way he treated her after he saw that the baby was black? Either the author is not able to think rationally or he is simply not mentally able to reflect his story on his own. But as already mentioned many times in our society, many believe that the perpetrator is more important than the victim. This woman became the perpetrator by hiding the rape she suffered from her husband. Her husband is constantly just a victim and has acted right in all situations.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 3 years ago

Good story, with new plotline. IMO, it needed more explanation of why she chose to hide the rape. She could've gone straight to police. They could've looked for video in parking lot and perhaps prevented subsequent rapes. If she thought she was already pregnant, then perhaps a morning-after pill? She should've done several things differently, but did not, so it needs more story to explain it. The ending hinges on his despicable treatment of her post birth, but what of her equally terrible treatment of him post rape? He could've listened to her story, but then he'd be left with her hiding her rape from him for nine months. Does marriage survive that either?

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 3 years ago

The rape wasn’t brutal. So she enjoyed it?

All’s well that ends well. He is rid of her. Crazy woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What cuck bulshit is this? The good guy husband is shit upon all because he was devastated to see his wife birth a black baby, then insult to injury she wants to keep the black bastard, the cuck tries to accept that, and then she shits on him again.

TERRIBLE story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not buying the wife's story. She lied to her husband for 9 months. Why should he believe her now? The husband is the actual victim here. The wife is a victim of her own in-actions and choices . If the wife was unsure whether the baby was her husbands she could have found out easily enough. Non-evasive Invetro DNA testing has existed since 2011. The test is 100 percent safe for the developing fetus, provides a 99.9 percent probability of paternity or higher, is performed in a CLIA-certified laboratory (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments), and results are available within seven business days.

Just a contrived story to try and make the husband the fall guy in this situation when it was a no win scenario for him. She lied, hid the truth and then decided to keep the baby even when it was obviously not her husbands and expected him to accept her and the baby when he had no choice in the matter. His reaction was normal. Her actions were not. He was only married to her for 5 years and still has his whole life ahead of him to find true happiness with out her. Shitty situation that wasn't his making. Put her in the past and move forward.

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 3 years ago

I understand the point of the story but not having been in such a situation I can't understand all of the reactions. Seeing your wife give birth to a black baby and casting her aside? I'm not sure what I'd do but I understand his reaction. Finding out she was raped? Again I'm not sure about my reaction but I understand his.

What I don't understand is why she kept the rape secret: was she ashamed? I know it happens. Is the threat of photos enough to keep quiet? If that's the case then my thoughts are that a husband might have doubts regarding whether it was actually rape if she didn't come clean, especially as it doesn't seem to have caused too much phycological damage. His disregard for her after the birth seemed to cause her more distress, but what did she expect him to do?

I find most of the stories in the loving wives section unfairly castigate the wife but in this case, even allowing for the trauma of rape I think the blame lies solely at her door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve read a lot of garbage on this site but this takes the cake!! She allegedly gets gang raped, doesn’t tell him and then has a black baby. The plot makes no sense!!! Don’t give up you day job because you sure don’t know how to write!!!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

The story is basically racist claptrap about a white woman being gang-raped by Blacks. I feel sorry for the author. The story moreover makes no sense, as any woman raped would first have a morning-after pill, and a raped woman certainly would have expected that the baby was the result of the rape. No reasonable woman would have taken a risk that she was already pregnant at the time of the rape. And the reference to Stockholm Syndrome is silly. So it is a racist story that does not reflect realistic conditions.

But, the ending was good and it strikes me that there could have been a good, more realistic and non-racist story written with the same ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is sooooo fucked up

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

what fantasy world is this story from? She should have clued him in from day one and dealt with it. Sorry but this story is below average

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He's well rid of that complete piece of ..... well, she's a work, I don't care one bit about how the baby was made.... she should have told him. I even doubt her story, if she couldn't tell him before th baby.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

First, his reaction was over the top. Believe it or not, if their marital asserts are in both of their names, he has no right to kick her out of her own house.

Second, was she at the hospital alone? She gave birth alone? Her mother wasn’t there? Not d we can a birthing partner?

You do know that is highly implausible that even her own parents wouldn’t be at the hospital celebrating the birth of their first grand child.

Thirdly, why is he the bad guy for reacting poorly? He had a bomb shell dropped in his lap without any foreknowledge. And everyone is expecting him to just accept it and move on? Yes, he could have handled it better but stress does cause people to say and do things they wouldn’t normally do.

LStly, this is not his divorce works. It actually takes a couple of months to serve papers, and up to years to sign off on an equitable disposition of common property.

This gets a one, very well deserved star.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 3 years ago

Not buying any of it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

If she was really raped, they're not going to send out videos proving their guilt! If she's afraid of the videos, it's because they're evidence of her consent.

\

I can't believe that she's bitching about his VERY normal reaction, and that he's feeling ANY guilt. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

irinmikeirinmikealmost 3 years ago

Religion once again makes people irrational. However this story does not even come close to being realistic even if it is fiction. Events within the story make no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So when she told her husband the three men who raped her had been arrested, nobody thought to contact the police to show she had been a victim who kept quiet until now? She's got absolute proof! Her parents did not think to srepirt to the police either?

He was a jerk for at least not listening to any of the messages, but after the 3 months she gets pissed? Another stupid premise.

I assume your setting is England from the word solicitor. Here in the US you can get Paternity tests done prior to birth. It would have been easy to get that done in a case of rape. Especially the amount of semen three men taking turns over three hours would have deposited, but she was stupid enough to be 'hopeful' it was her husbands?

Illogical story line... Gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with so many others that this guy is a total ass for feeling guilty or feel like he did something wrong. How can SHE not understand his feelings? To see your wife holding another mans baby, finding out ten months later that she was raped and was stupid enough to not go to the police, to tell her husband she wants to keep the child which becomes a daily reminder of the rape? He also goes out of his way to try and reconnect with her but then she walks out like she needs time when all along she wanted divorce? He is so much better off without that piece of crap woman.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

If she had told him she was raped, not only would their marriage have survived, the rapist might have been caught before they did it again. They got caught in the act but how many other victims were there in between? Secrets and lies...They both need to learn from this and do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just no.

2**

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Wow that was dark in every sense of the word. The husbands reaction is perfectly normal any normal white man would be shocked to see a black baby in the arms of his white wife. The now ex is messed-up time to move on.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 3 years ago

This story was either written by a third wave feminist or a crazy leftist. Interesting plot idea but the outcome was just so odd. In this one the woman is most certainly the one at fault. Sorry. Gets a three from me. Not bad story structure. But the story ending was kind of stupid. Keep writing though. You will only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Flawed and racist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A straight man over 60 my dying ass. You are a full blooded dyed in the wool feminist. Most probably female, I hope. Your story was total bullshit for all the reasons listed below by other readers. Is "Death to all males " your battle cry?

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

At the prelude to this story it says " If only he had talked to her". I say if only she had talked to him 9 months ago when the Rape had taken place, they could have taken steps to : 1. Paternity test in vitro to check parentage, 2. If not the husbands child they could discuss steps acceptable to both, 3. Maybe got counselling to deal with the issue. It is easy to just pass the man off as a asshat about the issues he is dealing with, bam here ya go husband, like it or lump it. He could have helped her with her feelings after the rape

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

Mr. Pulsion, I read this story, walked away so I could take a while to think about it before I wrote my comment.

Rape is a terrible thing to happen to a person, and yes far more go unreported than get reported. Over here across the pond, I would like to believe that the bobbies would have done a better job of follow-up on a crime after they caught the three rapists. If they recorded the victim that they were caught on, one would think that they would search their dwellings and found proof of other rapes, including Stephanie's.

If she was sitting with her husband while watching the news when the three were caught she would have reacted to the news. Either she was a hell of an actress or that gave her the idea if the baby came out black. Sh played Andrew in the beginning middle and finally the end. They were getting along, having sex and talking about another baby (a white baby).

I have to believe that something else changed to cause her to decide to leave, and not because he wouldn't take her calls after the birth. When she has her next child, I hope for her sake it comes out just like the first.

I could have believed your yarn a little better if their had been some black in one of her parents pasts as a recessive gene.

Pulison, your stories are getting worse than better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can only pray his next wife really loves him and not herself

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

This entire story is hokey. She did not report it or tell her husband due to potential blackmail. Bullshit! I hate to ruin your prejudiced feminist tale but she did not report it because it "was not brutal". She didn't want anyone to see the pics and video because they would have shown how much she enjoyed it. After fucking her husband again afterwards, she realized he would never do it for her again. Guilt was the reason she was "emaciated" until her husband showed her his love then she got stronger and felt less guilty. Fast forward a year and you will find her remarried to a big black man. That's the true reason she divorced her husband. How proud of her are her parents now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can see the point he is trying to make, The circumstances do not quite make the point because the wife had opportunities to tell him what happened but she waited until he was blindsided and found out the hard way. IF she had been raped by white men, he may have never known that the baby was not his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute trash, don't bother reading it.

jamesapplejamesapplealmost 3 years ago

Silliness. She had every opportunity to tell him what happened and she didn't until she was forced to. How did she think he would react?

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Your story generated a lot of comments many of which were rude and hardly constructive, but maybe you should not be surprised. You tell us in your Biography that the “object of a story is to stir the readers imagination into creating their own sequel” but this borderline racist storyline leaves no room for imagining a sequel. And you are right, there is no way that anyone could imagine anything like the events in this story actually happening fantasy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Here is where the story shades off into bullshit: "How had I been so callous to refuse any contact with my wife since the day the baby was born? I cried for my beautiful Stephanie because now I knew just how desperately she must have needed me every day since the baby was born. At that moment my opinion of myself and my behaviour toward Stephany was one of total disgust."

His wife had been deceiving him for months, even assuming the story about rape is true. IRL she would know that the child might be the product of sex with the alleged rapists. In the hospital, IRL, someone would have told him about what had allegedly happened. Moreover, that dishonesty would, IRL, call into question the truth of the rape story. So, if the author is trying to create shift blame from the wife to the husband, it isn't convincing. Although it is true that blacks commit almost all the interracial rapes (stats from the US), isn't it time in LW to write blacks as something other than animals with (mythical) big cocks and (mythical) special sexual skills?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Insane premise. A fertile woman is gang-raped and doesn't avail herself of the RU481 morning-after pill? She's gang-raped and the husband is clueless because she apparently just bounced back, like nothing ever happened? After a gang-rape, there was no pre-natal DNA testing done? The wife just sits there nursing a black baby in front of her husband, like it's the most normal thing in the world? The shocked in-laws and wife didn't think to avail themselves of trauma counselling (widely available in hospitals) to inform the husband of these circumstances? The wife is so clueless she'd not prepared for this eventuality? She never considered placing the baby up for adoption? The wife never had any PTSD or rape-crisis counselling?

.

Perhaps the plot could've hinged on something more probably, such as time-travelers, a UFO probe impregnation and mass hypnosis. The only tag this one required was, "ridiculously unreadable".

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 3 years ago

I call bullshit on the slut's motivations and reasonings. There is no way that a rape victim would call it a non-brutal attack. The truth of the matter is she enjoyed her time with him/them and wanted more. The tale she has concocted was "convenient" to her situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written crapp is still crap. Try again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Utter Garbage.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 3 years ago

Was the baby black? The story really wasn’t clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The premise is wrong. She should have disclosed the truth up front after the rape. Plus this is a non-consent story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

The wife got raped by three black guys. If she loved her husband she should have immediately told him so they could deal with it together. Then, when she got pregnant, they BOTH could have decided what to do: abortion or carry it to term. Then, as part of their discussion, a JOINT decision could have been made about "What if it wasn't her husbands. (ie Black) and an agreement to have it removed and put up for adoption made.

None of that happened. Instead, she kept it all hidden. That's not a loving relationship. Fuck the slut. He is well rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some readers are correct in that they say the story was horrible, but the fact is that sometimes life is horrible, and this story reflects that extremely well. A difficult subject seldom explored on this site so I salute you compulsion. And women always report rape cases? Tell that one to the people who have to pick up the pieces. A true 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but this is crap.

The wife got raped, but it wasn't brutal. She had Stockholm syndrome and wanted to maintain a connection with a group of rapists from a couple hours?

WRONG!

Stockholm syndrome takes days or even weeks to develop, not a couple hours.

This whole story from start to finish makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is it with all these stories that make the dude, usually white, out to be the bad, soft cuck? If she really got raped, a simple trip to the Police station and a DNA test would validate the whole incident. Instead, she says nothing and prays to the old gods and the new that it’s her husbands offspring.

I can see where the author is coming from but in reality no person, especially in this day and age where women scream rape when a guy opens a door for them would allow to be gang raped and then not say anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird...

In the end, the unknowing cuckold is the culprit... Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found this story to be extremely racist and offensive! We know that there are racist people in the world. We don't need to read about it here.

And it's unfair the way the wife just leaves when the husband tries to accept things. If she was still upset over his earlier treatment, why not discuss her feelings or try counseling? Yes, he should have talked to her sooner, but she also should have told him if there was ANY chance the baby wouldn't be his! As well as that she was raped. I understand that they threatened her, but why not at least say something once they were caught? Sure, she was probably afraid and traumatized. But these are things he needed to know. And had a right to know.

Furthermore, for a married woman to arbitrarily decide to keep a child that's the product of rape, without even discussing things with her spouse, shows a complete lack of regard for his feelings and role as her husband. Of course, she should have the final say, but to not even take his feelings into account? No.

Finally, I don't mind if you don't want to write sequels but do ask that stories be complete and not leave readers hanging or wondering. I know some writers like to mess with their readers and jerk them around. But I doubt most readers feel that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, I ALMOST forgot to be offended by the "three black rapists".

I guess the rest of the story was so stupid...-3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute garbage. IF she was even raped, which is doubtful by now, SHE kept it from him. THAT guilt is 100 per cent on her. No reason for him to feel bad, and for her to claim the high ground makes this probably the worst story I'll read on Lit the week

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Agree with most of the other commenters. I should have stopped reading when you emphasized "black" baby but continued reading. Too many lines crossed and then the lame excuse that you don't finish your stories...2*

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

Plot sucks. She tells no one of the rape. Come on. Raped and worried about a couple of pictures. Some one could have told him after he turned away from her. No no thought into the plot.

red_woodred_woodalmost 3 years ago

Nice story, told well.

Below my observation, not negative.

Don’t feel he should let his initial feeling of letting her down, keep him down.

She managed to hide her interaction with a straight face for 9 months, not seeking his help, ‘ when she needed him the most’. Not openning up so be could prepare for the ‘bomb’. Not going to authorities.

Stated event was not brutal, openning the door to ‘enjoyable’. Possibly a reunion, after all they still had the tape.

Hubby, blindsided, he did the same thing she did, kept to himself.

Be safe

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

Whackdoodle, are you smoking crack? First spouses have been killed for less than getting pregnant. Second, how many times does anyone give a duck about the law. How many husbands get forced out of a house they pay for. What rights are you referring to. Also you find his response over the top, hell I find her reaction to the treatment of her husband appalling.

BigJim48BigJim48almost 3 years ago

*1 was as low as I could go on this piece of trash!

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

This is part of the Political agenda crap. Brave young mother vs cold hearted white male. BULLSHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would divorce her for telling my about the gang rape. The rest is crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This post makes no sense at all in assuming rational actions from the people involved. The wife is gang raped by 3 men, black men naturally for maximum shock, and is threatened with videos and pictures if she tells anyone. Sbrooks103x pointed out exactly why this is a hollow threat that invalidates her reaction. Her reaction is calm and considered, so if she is in her most fertile time, why didn’t she go for the morning after pill at least? Gang raped by 3 men for 3 hours and she isn’t concerned enough about her pregnancy to consider abortion. Then she has the audacity to be upset at her husband when he reacts normally to the shock of the mixed race baby, and refusal to listen to explanations, or more likely excuses. This is fiction, and the author wrote his story as he saw it. I, in reacting to the story, would be more inclined to believe that she had a black lover and fucked up. Her reaction is not consistent with Stockholm Syndrome, but more in line with a carefully concocted story to deceive her husband and get sympathy from her family. The entire story is based on the “evil black rapists”, and the “cold hearted white racist”husband who can’t accept the black baby with joy and open arms. I don’t know what agenda you’re trying to push in your stories so far , but it’s just not working.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

1⭐ too illogical and unreal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.