Nineteen Pt. 03

Story Info
I got the belting of all beltings with this cord thing.
1.7k words
4.43
2.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nineteen - Part 3 - slave girl sara

I have been sent to see Pastor Michael after Sunday service and am about to receive the main part of the punishment I was due.

Pastor Michael came to my side of the table and it was sucking, lecturing and nipple twisting part two, he never cum and I put him tidily away. After part five I got a lecture stood up. He went to a cupboard and took out a cord and buzzed Mrs. Watson to come in.

"This is going to hurt you sara but it's the punishment you need, hold her hands tight please Mrs. Watson."

I got the belting of all beltings with this cord thing, it hurt so much but I knew it had to be done.

"Turn her over Mrs. Watson, let`s see if we can swell her tiny titties."

Again such pain on my tits, inner thighs and pussy.

"Thank you Mrs. Watson, that will be all."

She left and my legs were lifted up and pushed each side of my head. He dropped his pants and fucked me with his handsome long cock. Thank you Lord, I so needed that. I stood naked in front of him for the final lecture which included humility, which he hoped I had learnt and better learnt after today`s visit.

He buzzed Mrs. Watson to come and collect me, sooth me and dress me. Mrs. Watson picked up my clothes took my hand and led me to her kitchen, it was so warm and comforting. She got a wipe and cleaned my inner thighs and between my legs as I stood before her.

"You did well sara brown and have done well to not be invited into Pastor Michael's office in all the past nineteen years."

"Yes Miss."

I began to sob and was pulled onto Mrs. Watson`s knee and cuddled. She stroked my shoulders and knees to sooth me, slowly moving to my breasts and nipples her other hand moving over to my pussy. I was soon sniffing and sighing, and dare I say, panting. She pushed me forwards a little.

"I know exactly what little girls crying form a beating need."

I gulped but had no need to, she pulled one of her breasts out and tweaked her nipple taught.

"Would you like to suckle little one?"

I could not reply I already had her succulent nipple in my mouth. I may even have dozed off as she rocked and gently fingered me.

"Now little sara brown, over my knee."

"A spanking Miss?"

"No, no, soothing cream over your lashes.

Do you know you have been brought up to be a girl but solely to please others, not only ones you know but others you are told to by your betters but never people outside your family unless told."

"Yes Miss, I learnt that at the weekend."

Mrs. Watson dressed me and walked me to the door.

"Pastor Michael will give you an appointment for a month or so, but don't worry about it, he will only check on how you are doing and you will get a spanking off either him or me, at worst."

My Uncle picked me up and when I started to tell him what had happened, he became aroused and I had to suck him off as he drove us home, what a day.

I kept well out of trouble for the next few days, still fucked by Adam most mornings and nights, of course. It was soon a thing of the past and the next weekend when my Uncle was away Adam decided that standards were slipping. Dinner was late, his bed not made, and breakfast things not cleared till late afternoon. He spoke to my Uncle for permission to spank, strap or cane aunty and me and had us listen in.

"So, I have your blessings Sir?"

"Of course, Adam, and as I showed you either with just one at a time so the other hears the pain from another room, dreading her turn, or together."

"Yes Sir I remember."

"And will you fuck them both Adam?"

"Yes, if I may Sir."

"Of course and try and get your aunt to take all your cock in her mouth, if you think she fails, in any way, trying to swallow you, give her ten lashes with the electric cord I once had to use on you."

"Yes Sir, I will, thanks you."

They rang off and I was trembling with the need for a good spanking and fucking.

"Now you two ungrateful lazy little slaves, I will not let my Uncle down, you will strip each other naked whilst I wank, and pay great attention aunty, you get it wrong every fucking day when you wank me. Crown first, roll it around your fingers. Massage my shaft. Hard wank on my base. Gently squeeze my balls."

"Yes Master I will watch."

I stripped my aunt naked, and she stripped me.

"Right you two, run to the main gates and back, the loser gets a face slapping with my hand and cock and my cock all the way down their throat. One two three, Go."

"I will take his cock slapping sara, I need some swallowing practice."

It was not easy on the road chippings but I beat her easy anyway so knelt and wanked him a bit, hoping I would get a finger or two, but, nope.

"On your knees and push your elbows back, hold her head firm sara and wank on her elbow as your prize."

We both did as we were told and she got five hand slaps on each cheek and five cock slaps, and a throat ramming and I got three cums. I made such a noise cumming to try and make them both happy as well as me.

"Lean her head back sara and rub her throat, tell me when you feel my cock."

That was a first, never ever done that before. She gagged at the first few inches, he kicked her gently between her legs and she let more in.

"Feel it Master."

He pulled out and tapped the table.

"Just a caning girls, for now, but a bed time spanking for you both and the worst shagger now, gets the belt too."

I was first and got five, as usual I screamed, at that soft strength crack I could have taken fifty. Our aunt got twenty, she did not make a sound till fifteen so the last five were like missiles, she fucking screamed at them. He fucked us in turn and we were over the table twice more before lunch plus a wank each that we gave him.

In the afternoon two of his friends came round, I was on all fours on the coffee table making everywhere accessible and our aunt was holding onto the coat hooks in the lobby, not seen that before but loved the idea. Both young men were pretty well hung like Adam. I Knelt up.

"Would Sirs like me to wank them stiff and ready to go?"

Adam smiled at me. I held my hands out at both sides in the O position and each slack cock pushed in and I wanked them slowly stiff. The first one ready went to the coat hook rack, we heard a few tit slaps then a gasp as he obviously entered her. Adam pushed me back onto all fours and invited his guest to choose an end, I put my tongue out and sucked him in.

Adam lubricated his cock in my pussy then used my bummy and pulled on my tits, he must have been watching video, he had never done that before, and I loved it. They swapped and changed for an hour or more and I won the cum swallowing two to one.

Adam told them they could choose one of us each and spank us before they went in return for a good cock sucking, again I guess thinking of the training my Uncle wanted doing for his wife to increase her swallowing size. She sure got it from the boys, a good seven inches each, one cut one whole. Once fucked, sucked and spanked we had to show the boys to the gate and they added fingering to the list.

Our Uncle got home late Sunday afternoon and gave his wife her maintenance and asked Adam to give me mine.

"Do you know what you get sara?"

"Eermm, Uncle has been giving me maintenance a longggg time, so yes I do."

"I will just ask him how many extras I can give you for your rudeness and cheek."

"Sorry Sir, its five extra stripes and a wank."

He dropped his pants and laid on our bed and I wanked him, rough and hard and took his cum on my tits.

"I get over my pillows and you belt me thirty or forty lashes Sir."

He began, but used his open belt and I screamed and screamed until Uncle came in and took it off him.

"Use it double, that looks enough now ten cane strokes with moderation, oh, and when you have finished, you get naked in the lounge and bring your belt, see how you like it."

"Yes Sir, sorry, sorry sara."

Adam gave me ten stripes medium to hard, pulled me down the bed and fucked my pussy and bummy as I cried and cum. As he was told he went naked and waited for my Uncle to finish his job of giving my aunt her maintenance and a good fucking as he had been away a few days. We all gathered in the lounge, Adam`s cock was the size of chipolata he was so cold and I bet scared.

"Take the 'A' position boy,"

That means bent over and hands on knees like the letter A. He opened the belt and began the whipping of Adam, making sure some wrapped round and hit his cock and his dangling balls. I counted fifteen and Adam was distraught. I went behind him and onto his back so my bottom was in place of his bottom, I got five open belted lashes. Our Uncle stopped the whipping.

"Brave Girl sara, you can be first."

My Uncle fucked us both and Adam squealed at that too, soft bugger, I told him it fucking hurt up your arse.