Nineteen Pt. 02

Story Info
He slowly unbuckled his belt and showed it to my aunt.
1.6k words
4.3
4.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nineteen - Part 2 - slave girl sara

My brother and I were receiving a naked caning from our Uncle.

Just one more stripe without a scream and I beat Adam's miserly three. Whoosh, WWHHOOOOSSHH.

"Aghhhhhhhhh, ouch."

"Credit where credit is due, you did well, stay down sara, go to your room Adam. Keep hold of her mother."

I heard his zipper go down then he slid straight in, it excited him as much as me, and wow what a fucking it was, I was exploding inside. He cum and I was knelt to clean him up, put his cock away and zip him up. He slowly unbuckled his belt and showed it to my aunt.

"Stay and listen sara, hands on head and face the wall. Naked mother, you have been seriously deficient in your duties to Adam and sara and will pay with a punishment beating."

She was sobbing, "Yes Sir."

He whipped and whipped and whipped, then caned and caned and caned.

"You may go sara, Mother, stay over the table."

As I looked back my uncle was naked and from a distance, his majestic manly cock stood firm again. I waited on the stairs and saw him dip his cock into her pussy then force it up her bum. I don't know if she screamed in pain or in ecstasy.

I went straight to see Adam, he stood on the bed, so his cock was just mouth high for me and I sucked and sucked, I owed him that. My first fucking of the night was on all fours, second hammered against the bedroom door and the last finished with missionary. We were woken in the morning by my aunt coming in, she pulled back his side of the covers and wanked him stiff.

"Sorry I have not kept up with your sexual education Adam, perhaps you would wish to use your belt on me when you are up."

"Yes I would, you are sure due one off me."

As she wanked him, "Kneel sara."

I knelt and she clitty wanked me.

"Climb on girl and fuck him till he cums in you, or I will be strapping you if he reports to me you did not."

"Remember what I told you sara, always make sure you are very wet and if your Sir takes anal then make sure you use your wetness to lubricate that area too. When going on top let him see you stretch your lips wide open as if to be offering him your pussy and all its secrets."

As she stood to leave, "Squeeze and slap her tits and nipples till she squeaks Adam."

When she got outside we heard our uncle give her a few slaps on her bare bottom,

"Good girl." She was obviously in for another fucking.

I helped set up and then clear away breakfast.

"sara, you will stay behind after church on Sunday and wait outside Father Michael's office for him. He agrees you need a sharp reminder of your place, Mother, you will visit him on Tuesday, at nine o`clock for most of the morning, I told him you need a complete fucking re-education."

We both replied with a "Yes Sir."

Our uncle went to work and Adam and I had a day off so started watching TV.

"Ready Adam."

I glanced over to the settee and saw my Aunt, naked over the same dining table I was caned over the night before.

"sara, go upstairs and get the bedroom belt from Uncle's room."

"Yes Sir."

I sprouted wings and flew up and down the stairs, boy, was it a heavy, well used belt!

"Sit back on the settee sara, and watch TV unless you want to be next,"

"Yes Sir,"

He wacked and wacked her bottom and I peeped as she gasped with a great amount of joy. He was fucking her, and she loved it, who would not love a stiff eight inches in them from a fit and virile young man, if you ignore how fucking stupid boys are at that age?

It was soon Sunday, my favourite day, and church, my favourite place. I assumed I would be getting a spanking of Pastor Michael, or perhaps his housekeeper, Mrs. Watson, I hear she sometimes spanked girls. I was not scared, I knew I had been naughty and deserved all I got and the fact I did not get my weekly maintenance off my uncle that morning, told me the same story.

After the great service the Pastor delivered I collected the hymn and prayer books up and placed them neatly in their place as everyone left church. Uncle kissed my cheek.

"Be a brave girl and obey to the letter or say goodbye to sitting for a week," he chuckled.

I walked through the vestry and into the corridor as if I did not have a care in the world, skipping, touching the pictures on the wall when, CRACK. I got a massive slap on my bottom from Mrs. Watson

"Show some respect, you are still in the house of God."

I began to cry.

"So you want another?" She bent me forward lifted my skirt, pulled down my knickers to my knees then CRACK, on my opposite bum cheek.

"Sorry Miss."

"Now sit there and if I see you moving I will show you how much a small wooden mixing spoon can damage a naughty girl's bottom."

Little did she know how much I knew that already. I had to sniff and mute a cry, I would hate to be spanked on the bare by her. Pastor Michael came down the corridor, I never moved a muscle.

"Ah, sara brown, I see you have met my housekeeper`s hand."

"Yes Sir."

"Come in." He closed the door behind us.

He lent me over his desk, lifted my skirt and pulled down my knickers.

"Oh my, two lovely handprints."

He rubbed my bottom and, by accident I think, touched my slit. He sat on his chair behind his desk and opened a letter, obviously from my uncle.

"So sara brown, you thought it ok to go around wanking every young man in the village?"

"Yes Sir, but not all."

"So, your uncle is lying?"

"No Sir."

"So you are lying?"

I had to think a moment as he stood up and walked towards me.

"Yes Sir."

"Let`s see, shall l decide on this predicament."

"Please Sir, whatever it takes please Sir."

"Right answer at last, now, sit on the chair."

I just froze.

"Head up and hold it still."

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. across my face.

"Now sara, unzip me."

I was all thumbs but managed to unzip him.

"Take out my cock."

I hesitated and his hand raised, I just got his cock out in time before I got another slap. He lent against his desk.

"What you going to do with it now sara?"

"Am I going to wank you Sir?"

"You are, before I give you the all over whipping of your life sara, go on, wank me."

He stopped talking and I started wanking him. He had such a handsome cock, neatly cut, lovely long veined shaft and once I got them out, perfectly shaved balls too.

"I see you are admiring Mrs. Watson`s handywork."

F'kin hell I thought, they are all at it.

"I was going to say, what happened after you wanked, (he looked at the letter), AJ Myers sara?"

I knew where it was going so knelt before Pastor Michael, like I do most Sundays in the service, but not with his cock in my mouth.

"Stand and strip naked sara, and before I count to twenty, one, two..."

I had no time to panic or think and was naked by sixteen. He pointed to the floor and I knelt and opened my mouth again.

"Hands behind your head sara, I will take over. Small titties for a nineteen year old sara."

I must have blushed the colour my bottom would soon be.

"Sorry Sir."

He chuckled.

"I like to use a girls' titties as teaching aids sara, as small and tiny as they are."

He pushed further into my mouth with his cock, increasing his stroke as he lectured me and twisted my nipples, left, right, up, down and as he slapped me he pulled back a little and cum. I dare not spill a drop, not in the predicament I was in now.

"If I am I clean sara, pop me away, for now."

"Yes Sir."

"Copy out that psalm five times sara and after each time you finish, kneel before me for forgiveness, get out my cock and wank me, but before that, over my knee, you need reminding what rude girls get for their wrongs."

I lowered over his knee and before the first spank came, Mrs. Watson came in with a cup of tea for Pastor Michael.

"Thank you my dear, look at your handprints on sara`s bottom, like identical twins."

"I do believe I am getting better at it."

Both rubbed and touched, maybe where they should not.

"Stand up sara, show Mrs. Watson your tiny tits, jump up and down, did you see Mrs. Watson, no movement at all."

Both slapped, patted and twisted a nipple each.

"Back over sara."

I got a sort of regulation spanking and sat at his desk to start writing. I finished the copying and knelt down. Pastor Michael came to my side of the table and it was sucking, lecturing and nipple twisting part two, he never cum and I put him tidily away. After part five I got a lecture stood up. He went to a cupboard and took out a cord and buzzed Mrs. Watson to come in.

"This is going to hurt you sara as the punishment you need, hold her hands tight please Mrs. Watson."